No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well if pic by boguslaw is from 1996 suitcase, then it incomplete like he say, because schema of it is on page 75 of Smith.pdf

The information above related to the small suitcase model demonstrated at the 1996 Tesla convention
    The big capacitor bank is missing.
    Interesting that the schema is from patent application (Patent pending 1994) where he explains in schema description that he use frequency change resistor R2 acros output transforma.
    Not surprsing he never got patent.

Other strange thing that he use 480 V DC (?) cap rating for a HV circuit after neon transforema
    and lets varistor get hot constantly reducing HV down.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zlatko; 09-16-2011, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by h2ocommuter View Post
      Outstanding!
      Now if you can just give a quick word; when saving pages like you showed in the mail.
      what methods or steps do you use to get what I called Paper copyies?

I downloaded the browser and installed it. no problems....

Private IM is fine, feel free

Zane
      <SNIP<
      zane
      If I understand correctly you just want to print out the pages? Using Opera to open the *.mht file once opened it should look just like the full page here on the forum. At that point if you just pull down the Opera menu (or up if it's on the bottom) just choose print from the file menu. Depending on how Opera was configured some of the menus may be hidden - if so just change in Preferences. Any way it should print out normally on a properly configured printer. I've also tried printing to a .PDF printer driver to convert to PDF but most drivers fail to make a good PDF from the web page this way. If I missed the question just let me know here or PM either way.
      BTW you can save the normal way also with Opera just choose save as 'html' or 'html with images' and it will save as a bunch of files for each page but then can be viewed by all browsers.
      Last edited by ewizard; 09-16-2011, 11:13 PM.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by Zlatko View Post
        Well if pic by boguslaw is from 1996 suitcase, then it incomplete like he say, because schema of it is on page 75 of Smith.pdf

The big capacitor bank is missing.
        Interesting that the schema is from patent application (Patent pending 1994) where he explains in schema description that he use frequency change resistor R2 acros output transforma.
        Not surprsing he never got patent.

Other strange thing that he use 480 V DC (?) cap rating for a HV circuit after neon transforema
        and lets varistor get hot constantly reducing HV down.
        L2 L3 is a special transformer, look my attach picture. I’m sorry the FREE_ENERGY .pdf is just 60-70% in my attach because I couldn’t upload all.
        Attached Files

Comment

• What is missing?

After studying tesla plans, I think something is missing in Don's device(clever man) look carefully at is primary coil tube ,there is a space to put another coil in there!That would match tesla design for is transmitting tower.As for the placement of the diodes,SG and caps I havent figured it out for now.

I think Tesla plans are more appropriate to study Don's device.Tesla is saying that a variable cap should be used in the primary circuit to tune the secondary,
          go figure.

Comment

• Ok, my third video still no ou yet, at least I don't think so. As you can see in the video I'm nowhere near the output that a 6 watt bulb should have. The ground seemed to amplify the voltage but the bulb dimmed?? Input was about 12.6 volts .5 - 1.5 amps. Maybe I need to drop the voltage down now with a step down. Maybe frequency is too fast for a regular light bulb?. My secondary total (two coils back to back CW and CCW) was 20 feet whereas my primary was 5 feet. Maybe each secondary has to be 20 feet which would mean 40 feet total? I got mixed signals on that one. No clue. It could be that I don't have my capacitance correct. My secondary total length was 20 feet that means 49.2 mhz? My primary inductance was 1.85 uH. Which means I need a 5.66 pF cap on my primary.. (so small why even use a cap) but I used a 17-70 pF. My secondary cap requirement was even lower. The 8 guage stranded wire I used was from a set of jumper cables I bought trying to find something similar to "jumbo speaker wire". Any suggestions, questions? In the mean time I'm going to try the 20 feet secondary A and 20 feet secondary B.

I got one of my nst's but it has an overload protection built in with no way to remove it so it shuts off when I try to add a certain amount of capacitance to the primary others should be here monday. And I think it was advertised as a 25-30khz unit. I wanted to know the exact frequency, so I used one of my step down coils and feed it directly to the primary and measured with the scope. It showed about 100khz. Of course I might be measuring it wrong but anyhow. BTW it was the DC20 from amazing1.com. I'm not dissing them because I'm not using it as it is supposed to be used. Great customer service though and the other products I bought from them are awesome!

PS: I've never used image hosting websites before so I don't know how to embed thier pictures here. Here is the link it gave me to the circuit I used:
            ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

and the video:
            Don Smith device Just testing 3 - YouTube

PSS: The IR heat meter didn't measure correctly for the tungsten spark gap, it was HOT!

Comment

• this thread

I have received a few messages about some pages "disappearing". This has nothing to do with the moderators of Energetic Forum.

The only thing I see are message that have been deleted by the very member(s) who posted them. If someone deletes a message that they posted, that is their right.

My suggestion is to make a copy of anything of interest while you see it in case it ever does get deleted.

All 32 pages are in google cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a

I'd recommend someone going to each page and copy and pasting each post into a long word document, converting it to PDF and posting that document for everyone. But better hurry before the cache gets updated with fewer pages or is deleted itself. You can't trust web archives anymore.

Good luck.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Probly easier for them to search this way. Don't forget to click on the "cached" link
                Last edited by drak; 09-17-2011, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
                  Ok, my third video still no ou yet, at least I don't think so. As you can see in the video I'm nowhere near the output that a 6 watt bulb should have. The ground seemed to amplify the voltage but the bulb dimmed?? Input was about 12.6 volts .5 - 1.5 amps. Maybe I need to drop the voltage down now with a step down. Maybe frequency is too fast for a regular light bulb?. My secondary total (two coils back to back CW and CCW) was 20 feet whereas my primary was 5 feet. Maybe each secondary has to be 20 feet which would mean 40 feet total? I got mixed signals on that one. No clue. It could be that I don't have my capacitance correct. My secondary total length was 20 feet that means 49.2 mhz? My primary inductance was 1.85 uH. Which means I need a 5.66 pF cap on my primary.. (so small why even use a cap) but I used a 17-70 pF. My secondary cap requirement was even lower. The 8 guage stranded wire I used was from a set of jumper cables I bought trying to find something similar to "jumbo speaker wire". Any suggestions, questions? In the mean time I'm going to try the 20 feet secondary A and 20 feet secondary B.

I got one of my nst's but it has an overload protection built in with no way to remove it so it shuts off when I try to add a certain amount of capacitance to the primary others should be here monday. And I think it was advertised as a 25-30khz unit. I wanted to know the exact frequency, so I used one of my step down coils and feed it directly to the primary and measured with the scope. It showed about 100khz. Of course I might be measuring it wrong but anyhow. BTW it was the DC20 from amazing1.com. I'm not dissing them because I'm not using it as it is supposed to be used. Great customer service though and the other products I bought from them are awesome!

PS: I've never used image hosting websites before so I don't know how to embed thier pictures here. Here is the link it gave me to the circuit I used:

and the video:

PSS: The IR heat meter didn't measure correctly for the tungsten spark gap, it was HOT!
                  I think that it woild be better to build a high voltage with 555 and ignition coil, so you will be sure of the frequency output of the high voltage stage and after that i think it will be easier to get resonant.

For Zilanos posts, if she deleted them, if it was all BS, why she didn't let them on the thread ????

For me i think that there was good information that she provided ....

Comment

Ok, my third video still no ou yet, at least I don't think so. As you can see in the video I'm nowhere near the output that a 6 watt bulb should have. The ground seemed to amplify the voltage but the bulb dimmed?? Input was about 12.6 volts .5 - 1.5 amps. Maybe I need to drop the voltage down now with a step down. Maybe frequency is too fast for a regular light bulb?. My secondary total (two coils back to back CW and CCW) was 20 feet whereas my primary was 5 feet. Maybe each secondary has to be 20 feet which would mean 40 feet total? I got mixed signals on that one. No clue. It could be that I don't have my capacitance correct. My secondary total length was 20 feet that means 49.2 mhz? My primary inductance was 1.85 uH. Which means I need a 5.66 pF cap on my primary.. (so small why even use a cap) but I used a 17-70 pF. My secondary cap requirement was even lower. The 8 guage stranded wire I used was from a set of jumper cables I bought trying to find something similar to "jumbo speaker wire". Any suggestions, questions? In the mean time I'm going to try the 20 feet secondary A and 20 feet secondary B.

and the video:

Well done. In primary you have capacitance 11pF-35pF and the calculation is 19.8 Mhz-35,28 Mhz.
                    In secondary frequency is 6.9 Mhz-15 Mhz. You must do 5 turns in primary and 20 turn CW and 20 turns CCw, that Zilano said.
                    You can use this calculator: LC Resonance Frequency Calculator at WhatCircuits.com
                    My best result is parallel capacitor with primary and spark- gap in series.

Comment

• Originally posted by frankidel View Post
                      I think that it woild be better to build a high voltage with 555 and ignition coil, so you will be sure of the frequency output of the high voltage stage and after that i think it will be easier to get resonant.

For Zilanos posts, if she deleted them, if it was all BS, why she didn't let them on the thread ????

For me i think that there was good information that she provided ....
                      Well, my function generator replaces the 555, and I didn't think there was a difference in an ignition coil and a HV fly back except the flyback has a built in diode. Unless of course the ignition will handle more watts. Maybe thats another possibility. Maybe I'm not throwing enough power at it. Maybe it takes at least a certain amount of watts before it starts outputting more then input... good call!

I think Zilano just wanted to disappear for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by nico View Post
                        Well done. In primary you have capacitance 11pF-35pF and the calculation is 19.8 Mhz-35,28 Mhz.
                        In secondary frequency is 6.9 Mhz-15 Mhz. You must do 5 turns in primary and 20 turn CW and 20 turns CCw, that Zilano said.
                        You can use this calculator: LC Resonance Frequency Calculator at WhatCircuits.com
                        My best result is parallel capacitor with primary and spark- gap in series.
                        Ok, that confused me... Where did you get the 11pF-35pF? And the 19.8-35.28 mhz?

And the other stuff.....

Why 5 turns? I thought turns where just to adjust your voltage? 20 turns? 20cw and 20ccw is 40 turns, I can't get that out of 20 feet of wire on a 3" coil.

You completely lost me there....

Comment

Ok, that confused me... Where did you get the 11pF-35pF? And the 19.8-35.28 mhz?

And the other stuff.....

Why 5 turns? I thought turns where just to adjust your voltage? 20 turns? 20cw and 20ccw is 40 turns, I can't get that out of 20 feet of wire on a 3" coil.

You completely lost me there....
                          68 Pf is in series with vartiable capacitor 14-70 Pf , your diagram show this , but i couldnt see in your device. That means 11p-35p in primary.
                          If you used 10 feet cw and 10 feet ccw, you must use 10:4= 2.5 feet in primary, not turns, my mistake sorry.
                          Last edited by nico; 09-17-2011, 07:46 AM.

Comment

68 Pf is in series with vartiable capacitor 14-70 Pf , your diagram show this , but i couldnt see in your device. That means 11p-35p in primary.
                            If you used 10 feet cw and 10 feet ccw, you must use 10:4= 2.5 feet in primary, not turns, my mistake sorry.
                            OOPS.....

I messed up, That IS supposed to mean In parallel. errrrrrr.

Well, the circuit is wrong, and my post is wrong, but for some reason I can't edit that post.... Those caps are in parallel, ugh

Thanks for the heads up.

and no, its 5 feet primary.

Correct circuit link: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
                            Last edited by drak; 09-17-2011, 07:59 AM.

Comment

OOPS.....

I messed up, That IS supposed to mean In parallel. errrrrrr.

Well, the circuit is wrong, and my post is wrong, but for some reason I can't edit that post.... Those caps are in parallel, ugh

Thanks for the heads up.

and no, its 5 feet primary.

Correct circuit link: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Maybe this will help you:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Maybe this will help you:
                                Yes I seen that pic. I guess I just didn't pay attention to it, lol, thanks

Will do 20 and 20, actually working on it now. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X