Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think ET finally found 9v battery and made contact with her home planet trough the device and they picked her up

    Comment


    • Posibility to recover deleted files with schematics?

      From my little knowledge in this areea , I thought if is not possible to find the
      deleted pages somewhere on the internet, stored in some place?

      All internet activity are not stored somewhere in some database?

      Comment


      • Just like paper copy

        Originally posted by ewizard View Post
        h2ocommuter, email sent.
        Outstanding!
        Now if you can just give a quick word; when saving pages like you showed in the mail.
        what methods or steps do you use to get what I called Paper copyies?

        I downloaded the browser and installed it. no problems....

        Private IM is fine, feel free

        Zane

        To the person who is looking for the complete collection on the saved posts from this thread.... Yea I have a coppie but it is getting larger as we speak. last I checked it is 53 mb..... too big for most email. I have team viewer to send anything.
        I just sent 25 gb to a dr. for safe keeping.
        This research is priceless.
        I am so relieved ZZZZ is still arround I hope everybody keeps building and finding results.

        @ zelina I know you have posted many things about Tranfo's but I want the meat === What is the transfo information that helped you find the results you failed to get in the first six mos? this is the start of finding the answers for probably many of us.... (;-) Do tell please

        zane

        Comment


        • Scalar/ Pancake ref only..

          Originally posted by spark2 View Post
          Hi Z

          When building a working DON device
          Something is missing !!
          The scalar waves would be missing explanation ??
          Acording to Eric Dollard, scalar electricity is not waves it is more of a DC type of value. like peoples heights in a room where some of 6' some are 5' not 65656565 but steady 6' or 5' coments?
          If that is the case it is a semantic view and so DC or scalar is there....
          i am not answering for Z This is just my info.

          Now for the pancake coil of NT I would really like for you to read the patent and then see if you would like to reword your coments. I do not see the patent saying anything at all like what you are suggesting.

          That is what I read though. Nicola said himself in the patent that the increase was because the inductance did not interfeer from one coil to the other winding. I see you have done quit a bit of compiling to get this far but I just can't go with you on this.
          No offence please.

          h2ocommuter
          purfect paractice makes purfect.

          lead follow or get out of the way.
          I am going to try to lay low untill I get my devices as far as I can.

          I have been working a huge amount of hours and it is past midnight. I started at 1:30 AM yesterday morning. I am in the hunt, I will make this project work. With peoples help like ZZZZ and others who have illisited many helplfull responces form her I believe we have everything we need.
          Top of the morning eveybody.
          Peace and comfort to all. especially you Bob, you are tormented...LOL Better check again you forgot to shave your neck. boltneck!

          Comment


          • h2ocommuter wrote: To the person who is looking for the complete collection on the saved posts from this thread.... Yea I have a coppie but it is getting larger as we speak. last I checked it is 53 mb..... too big for most email. I have team viewer to send anything.
            h2ocommuter

            Why to not upload that information on mediafire (or in onother similar place) like I did ,and post the link here for everybody ?

            I think ,will be no problem for uploading 58 mb on some storage server...
            Last edited by sinergicus; 09-16-2011, 07:45 AM.

            Comment


            • Zilano posts

              What i think is someone hacked Zilano's account and deleted the posts .. we will only know if Zilano creates a new id and comes back to confirm

              Comment


              • Originally posted by h2ocommuter View Post
                Acording to Eric Dollard, scalar electricity is not waves it is more of a DC type of value. like peoples heights in a room where some of 6' some are 5' not 65656565 but steady 6' or 5' coments?
                If that is the case it is a semantic view and so DC or scalar is there....
                i am not answering for Z This is just my info.

                Now for the pancake coil of NT I would really like for you to read the patent and then see if you would like to reword your coments. I do not see the patent saying anything at all like what you are suggesting.

                That is what I read though. Nicola said himself in the patent that the increase was because the inductance did not interfeer from one coil to the other winding. I see you have done quit a bit of compiling to get this far but I just can't go with you on this.
                No offence please.

                h2ocommuter
                purfect paractice makes purfect.

                lead follow or get out of the way.
                I am going to try to lay low untill I get my devices as far as I can.

                I have been working a huge amount of hours and it is past midnight. I started at 1:30 AM yesterday morning. I am in the hunt, I will make this project work. With peoples help like ZZZZ and others who have illisited many helplfull responces form her I believe we have everything we need.
                Top of the morning eveybody.
                Peace and comfort to all. especially you Bob, you are tormented...LOL Better check again you forgot to shave your neck. boltneck!
                hi h2ocommuter

                see this interesting defenition of scalar waves:

                They are a form of interference produced by electromagnetic waves are also classic and the "noise" generated in the vacuum energy,
                tricked out the additional feature of this vacuum to be filled with energy. They are called scalar waves mainly because they are characterized
                by their magnitude (their size) is a scalar (a number to measure that), but nevertheless also a direction (vector and thus a more
                a scalar). So why this form of name? Becaufe contrary to an electromagnetic wave, the scalar wave does not vibrate in space according
                a plane perpendicular to its direction. How to present? When two electromagnetic waves of the same frequency and phase shifted by 180 į
                are issued in parallel to one another, they cancel each other: when one vibrates in one direction, the other vibrates in the direction OPOS, at every moment and every
                place in space along their journey. The result is zero and produces a wave propagating in the same direction, but more vibrant: a scalar wave.
                Yes, because every vehicle electromagnetic wave energy and the resultant of two cancels the vibration, but the energies are additive, so
                remains something that no longer vibrates and moves in a straight line: this is a scalar wave. But they vibrate in a different way: by changing their
                magnitude in time. They are also a form of vibration time, vibration in the density of the time because they alter the curvature of space and
                time, since time is energy, and thus is subject to the energy emitted by scalar waves. This takes shape when we see that in the end time
                Energy is a compressed, as is the matter as E = mc ≤. It's a pressure that does not "see", acting on the vacuum in which they
                move. One can imagine two people face to face with their hands against each other, finger against finger and pushing each one against
                the other with equal force: there is immobility of two people, but a pressure energy is present between the two hands pressed by the effort.

                I only asked questions about the missing facts


                regards s2

                Comment


                • All of Zilano's post she found on the internet and reposted by her. She even said at the start to google for it. I found some of the stuff she posted this morning on the net on some pages about don smith. Google don smith energy forums and you'll see lots of stuff that she reposted. All she was doing was saving you time from looking it up. She was or is vary good at searching the internet, not some mystery person from space. People are such a hurry to find free energy they overlook the small info. Don Smith #19 youtube I posted. If the circuit is supposed to run on a battery, then why didn't he just hook it up to a battery? Why did he hook it up to the suitcase? Does anybody on here know whats in the suitcase? It ran for three minutes and he shut it down because it was getting warm. Has anybody on here run a 12 volt inverter with a heavy load? They get vary warm. When this thread started I was real interested in building this circuit. I already have a fb running from a long time ago, now I'll just sit back and wait for more and better info.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by zilano
                    bucking magnetics and shorted coils concept and self running concept
                    NT,DLS,N others
                    free energy

                    Self Assisted Oscillation in a Shorted Coil - Bucking Magnetic Field Oscillation - YouTube
                    Yes.This is very important in my opinion. Thanks.

                    P.S. You can add Steven Mark , Hubbard,Hendershot, Kapanadze and many others. Of course Floyd Sweet as one of important researchers.

                    Comment


                    • Hyiq.org - Floyd Sweet's Vacuum Triode Amplifier VTA

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by the bob View Post
                        All of Zilano's post she found on the internet and reposted by her. She even said at the start to google for it. I found some of the stuff she posted this morning on the net on some pages about don smith. Google don smith energy forums and you'll see lots of stuff that she reposted. All she was doing was saving you time from looking it up. She was or is vary good at searching the internet, not some mystery person from space. People are such a hurry to find free energy they overlook the small info. Don Smith #19 youtube I posted. If the circuit is supposed to run on a battery, then why didn't he just hook it up to a battery? Why did he hook it up to the suitcase? Does anybody on here know whats in the suitcase? It ran for three minutes and he shut it down because it was getting warm. Has anybody on here run a 12 volt inverter with a heavy load? They get vary warm. When this thread started I was real interested in building this circuit. I already have a fb running from a long time ago, now I'll just sit back and wait for more and better info.
                        Please give me example of that data she found on internet .
                        Don Smith in inventors meeting in 2001 explained what was in suitcase. It was another device with metglass core and strange windings. He has shown it but it was incomplete imho (but who knows?)

                        Seems that video is no yet in public availability. Inventor Don L. Smith's Video Presentation 2001
                        Last edited by boguslaw; 09-16-2011, 04:01 PM. Reason: add info

                        Comment


                        • Btw ; this is the picture of device from suitcase (as claimed by Don in 2001)
                          http://www.nuenergy.org/iw/2001/photos/don8.jpg

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            Btw ; this is the picture of device from suitcase (as claimed by Don in 2001)
                            http://www.nuenergy.org/iw/2001/photos/don8.jpg
                            Hello Boguslaw.
                            do you mean suitcase device demonstrated in video of 1996 Tesla convention/Symposium ?

                            Comment


                            • Yes.... (;-)

                              Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                              h2ocommuter

                              Why to not upload that information on mediafire (or in onother similar place) like I did ,and post the link here for everybody ?

                              I think ,will be no problem for uploading 58 mb on some storage server...
                              there you go. I found my file location that had been missing thanks for reminding me where to do it.

                              zane

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Zlatko View Post
                                Hello Boguslaw.
                                do you mean suitcase device demonstrated in video of 1996 Tesla convention/Symposium ?
                                That transformer from the suitcase is an asymmetric transformer. You can find something about this transformers in my attach document. I donít know if you have this document but is very interesting, is about compare the three devices of Tesla , Don Smith and Kapanadze made by V. Utkin.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by nico; 09-16-2011, 07:43 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X