X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ilandtan
    replied
    Hi Med,

I have to admit to you my truth. I have not found any gain from input to output in a single device configuration. That's why I think you can try any combination of the EBTC and it will not break unity.

I suspect because you have a capacitor and coil wrapped up into one device, you have never achieved a resonant device. I think the tuning the device is crucial. Tesla knew what he needed to tune to, and so did DS.

Have you created a resonant EBTC?

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied

ilandtan

i am not Obscuring the real genius of people like Tesla, i am developing something i feel but i can't see , first of all the ETBC can pump an extra charge through the capacitive extension ... i explained this several time but let see something

it's possible to take the power through double ETBC wound in a ferrite core where normally there's an opposite magnetic flux !!!

power consumption is nearly zero when the LED is on

i don't know if this is what we are looking for or no , please explain ..

regards
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by med.3012 View Post

Med,

You use this diagram for Tesla, and it is my opinion you are using this out of context. What that diagram is stated for wireless transmission, and you are linking it together to your multi layered device for over unity.

I'm starting to think you are a misdirection craft member. Obscuring the real genius of people like Tesla. His devices, used two important elements, the damped waves from ultra-fast capacitor discharges, And the Earth as an elastic cavity resonator, to produce magnetic feedback.

There is no single device that creates the "magic" in that process. This EBTC is a red herring. I've read your explanations of its inner works, but you forget the obvious, it doesn't give you the advantage of a Bi-filer Tesla Coil, because it doesn't have the geometry. If you show an experiment where gain has increased, please let me know, I don't claim have an answer, but I can plot a walk in the Sahara for me.

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
    Clear pictures from the Donald Smith video`s . Thanks to Rick Friedrich who somehow has a lot of Don Smith material.

Here from his video are the clear ilustrations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dICbnzfY464#t=253

For years I have watched these video`s from Don where he showed these pictures, ilustrations.

1994 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHr3eDELyHk#t=636
    1996 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPIfDGfMGs#t=3724

He says the ilustrations explain why overunity is possible.

Can somebody maybe explain it better …
    and Rick where did you find these clear ilustrations ?
    Hey Bro,

That wave is from a book, and if you find that book you got the picture Page 27 Here
    Negative resistance is exhibited in certain devices where they operate in a certain range. I think a tunnel diode is one .

The DS ground shunt aka negresister has also been explained to me another way in energyevo.com look for posts by dynatron.

To me, it looks like you are somehow bringing in outside energy. How else can a wave increase in current and voltage? That's why my theory is a bit different on what it's doing.
    Last edited by ilandtan; 12-15-2019, 03:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied
    Hello everyone ,

since a long time someone asked me about the 4 layers Don device, here is the answer
    from Don himself !

https://youtu.be/S1TtBsCoLsA
    Last edited by med.3012; 12-11-2019, 11:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Don delay pulse

Hi guys,
    Here is my latest wind CW and CCW, in the photos attached I am seeing a delay of about 200ns. The only thing that worries me is the small starting pulse on the blue waveform. A copy of the adjacent starting coil? The pink waveform is from the CCW coil Blue is from CW. Waveform a bit messy at the start but cleans up.

Regards

Dwane
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Don problem

Just before I disappear, here are a couple of photos showing CW and CCW difference using Don's 2 turns!! Not sure how this was supposed to provide the necessary offset that he says we are looking for. To my mind the critical starting point for the waveform should have been offset. I am using two magnetic pick-ups, with input to L1 10Kv.

Regards

Dwane
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Negative stuff

Hi guys,
    I won't be posting for a while. Here is a negative resistanca oscillator reference.

regards

Dwane
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RAMSET
    replied
    and here member Jimboot shared a download link for the book

Downloadable PDF https://mirror.thelifeofkenneth.com/..._1948_text.pdf

Leave a comment:

• RAMSET
    replied
    From Open source experimenter itsu

https://archive.org/details/Vacuum_T...1948/page/n595
    The source : Vacuum Tubes (Karl Spangenberg) 1948
    itsu
    See PDF above page 595 and on for the ilustrations and more important the accompanying text.
    end quote

respectfully
    Chet K
    Last edited by RAMSET; 11-10-2019, 05:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Utopia Now
    replied
    Donlad Smith clear ilustrations Overunity

Clear pictures from the Donald Smith video`s . Thanks to Rick Friedrich who somehow has a lot of Don Smith material.

Here from his video are the clear ilustrations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dICbnzfY464#t=253

For years I have watched these video`s from Don where he showed these pictures, ilustrations.

1994 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHr3eDELyHk#t=636
    1996 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPIfDGfMGs#t=3724

He says the ilustrations explain why overunity is possible.

Can somebody maybe explain it better
    and Rick where did you find these clear ilustrations ?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by MerLynn View Post

Again the fisher and paykel is a Motor and is a Generator. It is both in one and when Both are used at the SAME time, it creates a Field within a Field which is the requirement for Radiant Energy to have a Neutral Center where this Radiance can manifest as PURE Energy also known as the Zero Point. Simply amazing Tesla designed motor.
    Mikey is lightning rod, he will pick fights and challenge you to waste precious time. MerLynn you only have one life, seek the answers not the conflict for those answers. You can only pass on successes to move everyone forward.

What you say about the neutral center, is interesting but it seems like half the equation. The important part is how you unbalance the Zero Point, then collect the difference.

Which you are doing if your motor is a generator too. If your motor is disturbing the ambient your generator is collecting that energy. Over unity comes when you find ways to cheat the governors of a closed system.

Think of the difference between burning a piece of wood and using an alternator. An alternator isn't "Creating Energy" the motive force drives the magnets, to disturb the electrons in the wire. The reason you can't get over unity with an conventional alternator, is as soon as you load the output Lenz law starts to own you.

That's what I determined in my experiments anyway.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by MerLynn View Post
    And when it appears as a WORKING JoeCell that you can DONATE to see if you visit OZ.... what does mike do???

he calls names.......... He doesnt actually think like he says he does...

Again the fisher and paykel is a Motor and is a Generator. It is both in one and when Both are used at the SAME time, it creates a Field within a Field which is the requirement for Radiant Energy to have a Neutral Center where this Radiance can manifest as PURE Energy also known as the Zero Point. Simply amazing Tesla designed motor.

When do you wanna see it Mike? Why wait.... here's the Holy grail youve been looking for and talking about for how many years now?

Even the Water into oil for dam near free energy Mike calls a scam and says we have nothing.... Schematics are nothing ...a Video IS SOMETHING...

But

A Video will never sway the skeptic. The ONLY Way Mike is to personally view it.

But you could be like Charlie Spiers the Former Director Of Earth Resources for the Victorian Gov't who came back TWICE to see water burn and Coal Dust pumped through a ring magnet to disappear into thin ... well.... WATER

Got that on video too.... wanna see it??? why wait????

I am one guy who will tell you when you goofed. We are smart folks
    here, like any man we put our pants on one leg at a time. Come on
    down and show us anything realistic. Why continue clowning?

You have an open door to be recognized as the man who taught us
    something, anything. Are you able to do that?

We are all ears. Out with it.

Leave a comment:

• MerLynn
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    And so I think the creation of fuelless electric generators it is also possible that appears online is not a myth, since it is for a good reason.
    Source: https://helionews.ru/45843
    And when it appears as a WORKING JoeCell that you can DONATE to see if you visit OZ.... what does mike do???

he calls names.......... He doesnt actually think like he says he does...

When do you wanna see it Mike? Why wait.... here's the Holy grail youve been looking for and talking about for how many years now?

Even the Water into oil for dam near free energy Mike calls a scam and says we have nothing.... Schematics are nothing ...a Video IS SOMETHING...

But

A Video will never sway the skeptic. The ONLY Way Mike is to personally view it.

But you could be like Charlie Spiers the Former Director Of Earth Resources for the Victorian Gov't who came back TWICE to see water burn and Coal Dust pumped through a ring magnet to disappear into thin ... well.... WATER

Got that on video too.... wanna see it??? why wait????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X