Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
    No i dont have the circuit of Kapanadze. but i know how he does it. yes i have replicated. and i know the basic and the basis. how to harvest from environment.

rgds

zzzz

can u post what u replicated (circuit with basic and the basis)
    FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
    raadawad[at]yahoo.com
    eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
      Thanks Mike and others for info!

I have stumbled on three cubic meters of ferrite coils of different size and shape and could donate some of them to serious builders. Send pm if interested

Kind rgds D
      3 cu. meters. Wow, that is some serious inventory.

One word: ebay

Comment

• Originally posted by Berg View Post
        3 cu. meters. Wow, that is some serious inventory.

One word: ebay
        ferrite coils or cores ? do you have ferrite ring also ? I'm planning to replicate sr913 device but have no rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
          Do u have correct circuit of Tariel_Kapanadze?
          Hi Eng.raied, I hope this helps you.

Source:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/r...l%20Kapanadze/

There are many other helpful files there too. You need to be logged into a yahoo email address to be able to access the Radiant Energy group folder link above with the Tariel Kapanadze files.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
            can u post what u replicated (circuit with basic and the basis)
            i have already posted in one of my posts. maybe u can get them in one of the deleted post pdf.

even Don circuit can be used to harvest like kapanadze. with minor alterations. once u built don circuit u will get to know the basic and basis yourself and u can venture ahead and get to know where this energy comes from and how to harvest it.

rgds

zzzz
            Last edited by zilano; 06-10-2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Rings!

Actually mostly flat rings, biggest about 100mm outside diameter

How many do you need, they are 15mm thick? I have your adress, but something happened last time so parcel came back to me. Sorry about that.

I made a Savic heater for the very nice man who donated all this ferrite to me, he was pleased with cop

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              ferrite coils or cores ? do you have ferrite ring also ? I'm planning to replicate sr913 device but have no rings.
              "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Capacitors

Capacitors from FLT units can handle 4-to 5 times DC voltage more than rated AC voltage. Atleast from my experience..

Kind rgds D
                "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Useful links

Thanks for those link.

Ged

Comment

• Ground

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                    Hi Eng.raied, I hope this helps you.

Source:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/r...l%20Kapanadze/

There are many other helpful files there too. You need to be logged into a yahoo email address to be able to access the Radiant Energy group folder link above with the Tariel Kapanadze files.

Hi Soundiceuk,

Could you say if the tesla diagram should have a ground? If so where should it be?

Ged

Comment

• I think it would be better to open that question up to everyone.

I've not personally seen that diagram in Tesla's books. Locating the diagram in Tesla's books may yield this answer in his writings. If I had more time on my hands I would look for you.

My Don Smith journey since page 60 has brought me to this point.

There are a handful of members on this forum who almost have all the components in our hands to replicate Bruce's Radiant Energy Power Receiver.

When we sucessfully replicate and we will, a multi replication video needs to be assembled ASAP.

Any volunteers?

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                        its called tyre blowing the compressor effect!

add diode in series like ant line one after another.

also if u have insufficient voltage that is less than the rated voltage cap it wont charge fully. so always have cap rated with less voltage than ur secondary can provide and have parallel spark across cap to overshoot xcess voltage.

rgds
                        zzzz
                        Yes I should do a diode ant line. You're referring to the Cap bank yes? not to those two caps with L2?
                        I think the problem was that the two L2 caps that I've used were much higher than my diodes could handle
                        Ok Thanks Zilano.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                          Yes I should do a diode ant line. You're referring to the Cap bank yes? not to those two caps with L2?
                          I think the problem was that the two L2 caps that I've used were much higher than my diodes could handle
                          Ok Thanks Zilano.
                          am refering to the diode line to handle the secondary voltage to charge caps.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                            its called tyre blowing the compressor effect!

add diode in series like ant line one after another.

also if u have insufficient voltage that is less than the rated voltage cap it wont charge fully. so always have cap rated with less voltage than ur secondary can provide and have parallel spark across cap to overshoot xcess voltage.

rgds
                            zzzz
                            You lost me here... I thought you always wanted caps rated higher than needed to prevent damage.

Comment

• Clarence pictures compiled into a pdf

Hi folks.
                              Here I have made a compilation-like with the pictures Clarence shared with us into a pdf e-book file.
                              + here is the new link for downloading the torrent file I made with pages of this topic till page 170 and some related stuff.
                              Free File Hosting & Free File Sharing, Ziddu
                              Attached Files
                              << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                                Actually mostly flat rings, biggest about 100mm outside diameter

How many do you need, they are 15mm thick? I have your adress, but something happened last time so parcel came back to me. Sorry about that.

I made a Savic heater for the very nice man who donated all this ferrite to me, he was pleased with cop

Kind rgds D
                                I sent you PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X