Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Don Smith step up type


    For lambda 6 m long wire with 2 mm diameter / with insulation removed/

    So the natural frequency of the 6 m wire is 50 MHz


    Then for lambda 1.5 m long wire with 4 mm diameter

    This will go on 50 mm former plastic pipe so 2*r*3.14159 = 50*3.14159 = 137 mm *5 turns = 0.785 m so there is left 0.715 m for connections

    So the primary is made from 4 mm diameter wire on 50 mm former plastic pipe with 1.5 m long wire and with 5 turns

    The secondary: first we cut it on two pieces of 3 m long wire

    This will go on 70 mm former plastic pipe so 2*r*3.14159 = 70*3.14159 = 220 mm * 13 turns = 2.86 m and 0.14 m left for connections

    So secondary is made from 2 mm diameter wire on 70 mm former plastic pipe with 2*3 m long wire with 13 turns of each 3 m long wire

    The primary with this parameters will have a coil diameter of 54 mm and the coil height will be 35 mm /the turn space is 2 mm/

    The induction calculator with these parameter gives the results for:

    L= 1.38 uH and Cs= 2.7 pF from this the frequency is 82.45 MHz

    The secondary with these parameters will have a coil diameter of 72 mm and the coil height will be 104 mm /the turn space is 6 mm/

    The coil induction calculator with these parameters gives the results for:

    L= 6.32 uH and Cs= 3.3 pF and from this the frequency is 34.85 MHz

    Primary = 82.45 MHz with 2.7 pF
    Secondary = 34.85 MHz with 3.3 pF

    So to achieve the 34.85 MHz frequency resonance in primary we should add additional capacitors to the circuit, from the calculator it gives a 15.11 pF value that is to say additional 12.41 pF and then the frequency will be 34.85 MHz


    If the output voltage of the HV module is 2500V then each turn on primary will have of 500V 2500V/5 turns and therefore the secondary with 26 turns will have 13000V

    13000V too high

    Additional note

    If you start to wind a coil in CW mode then if you turn it 180 degree it will still be a CW winding you cannot change the winding direction buy rotating it!


    http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1339272316

    take care about that

    Zilano what do you think are these equations right! Or should I change something? Although 13000V for me is too high.

    rgds blackrobi
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • Originally posted by zilano View Post
      CLICK POST

      THEN A WINDOW WILL OPEN JUST SCROLL DOWN
      AND U WILL SEE A BUTTON SAYING ATTACHMENTS CLICK THAT ANOTHER WINDOW WILL OPEN AND IT WILL ASK U TO BROWSE THE LOCATION OF THE PICTURE FROM YOUR HARD DISK LOCATE THAT AND CLICK UPLOAD AFTER UPLOAD CLICK THAT WINDOW CLOSE
      AND CLICK SUBMIT REPLY BUTTON
      UR DONE AND U WILL SEE UR ATTACHED PIC IN THE POST.

      SEE PIC BELOW



      SEE PIC BELOW
      Thanks greatly for your reply will get busy on it right away, mike.

      Comment


      • don smith type of device replicated

        this is a type of replication of a don smith device that works - however the type of neon transformer used is not available any more and you would have to use the MINIMAX from china or elsewhere that has not been incorporated with the new ground fault internal modifications (as that has rendered all of most of the neon supply transformers unusable for a grounded or spark gap type circuit---
        such as ventex-france ,etc. models)

        hope the attachment came through satisfactory,if not I will try again untill I get it right. mike.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by blackrobi View Post
          Don Smith step up type


          For lambda 6 m long wire with 2 mm diameter / with insulation removed/

          So the natural frequency of the 6 m wire is 50 MHz


          Then for lambda 1.5 m long wire with 4 mm diameter

          This will go on 50 mm former plastic pipe so 2*r*3.14159 = 50*3.14159 = 137 mm *5 turns = 0.785 m so there is left 0.715 m for connections

          So the primary is made from 4 mm diameter wire on 50 mm former plastic pipe with 1.5 m long wire and with 5 turns

          The secondary: first we cut it on two pieces of 3 m long wire

          This will go on 70 mm former plastic pipe so 2*r*3.14159 = 70*3.14159 = 220 mm * 13 turns = 2.86 m and 0.14 m left for connections

          So secondary is made from 2 mm diameter wire on 70 mm former plastic pipe with 2*3 m long wire with 13 turns of each 3 m long wire

          The primary with this parameters will have a coil diameter of 54 mm and the coil height will be 35 mm /the turn space is 2 mm/

          The induction calculator with these parameter gives the results for:

          L= 1.38 uH and Cs= 2.7 pF from this the frequency is 82.45 MHz

          The secondary with these parameters will have a coil diameter of 72 mm and the coil height will be 104 mm /the turn space is 6 mm/

          The coil induction calculator with these parameters gives the results for:

          L= 6.32 uH and Cs= 3.3 pF and from this the frequency is 34.85 MHz

          Primary = 82.45 MHz with 2.7 pF
          Secondary = 34.85 MHz with 3.3 pF

          So to achieve the 34.85 MHz frequency resonance in primary we should add additional capacitors to the circuit, from the calculator it gives a 15.11 pF value that is to say additional 12.41 pF and then the frequency will be 34.85 MHz


          If the output voltage of the HV module is 2500V then each turn on primary will have of 500V 2500V/5 turns and therefore the secondary with 26 turns will have 13000V

          13000V too high

          Additional note

          If you start to wind a coil in CW mode then if you turn it 180 degree it will still be a CW winding you cannot change the winding direction buy rotating it!


          http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1339272316

          take care about that

          Zilano what do you think are these equations right! Or should I change something? Although 13000V for me is too high.

          rgds blackrobi
          U MUST CHANGE THE LENGHT OF PRIMARY MAKE IT SHORT. and recalculate. when resonance happens then voltages work according to Don smith calculation.

          yes u r right about coil it was a mistake on my part. turning 180 degree wont make it cw or ccw. sorry about that. but when working with dc polarity instead of ac polarity things are different ns poles becomes Sn. u will get the hang of it. when u will experiment.


          I TAKE A SHORT BREAK NOW. WISH U ALL GOOD LUCK. BE SAFE FOLLOW SAFETY PRECAUTIONS. USE EARTH AS SAFETY MEASURE.



          rgds

          zzzz
          Last edited by zilano; 06-10-2012, 07:20 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by clarence View Post
            this is a type of replication of a don smith device that works - however the type of neon transformer used is not available any more and you would have to use the MINIMAX from china or elsewhere that has not been incorporated with the new ground fault internal modifications (as that has rendered all of most of the neon supply transformers unusable for a grounded or spark gap type circuit---
            such as ventex-france ,etc. models)

            hope the attachment came through satisfactory,if not I will try again untill I get it right. mike.

            Thanks Mike! for the info. awaiting your attachment pics.

            regards

            zelina
            on behalf of all members here.
            Last edited by zilano; 06-09-2012, 09:02 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by clarence View Post
              I have some free energy device photos and material lists and downloads that I would like to send to all of you that would enjoy such. I simply need to know from any of you how to do this. I use IE on my dell computer in Iowa Louisiana, but I dont know all there is to know about navigateing on the energetic forum to get the job done ina suitable manner! all comments graciously accepted. thanks plenty, mike.
              Clarence open an account at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket, upload your pics there after you have the pics loaded right click and choose ( copy image location ) then come back to this site and click post reply when the reply window opens in the top menu click insert image then past location in that box.
              hope this helps
              dave
              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

              Comment


              • U MUST CHANGE THE LENGHT OF PRIMARY MAKE IT SHORT. and recalculate. when resonance happens then voltages work according to Don smith calculation.



                I was afraid of that, I don't get it, where I go wrong?! Why to make it shorter, then I wont get the right lambda - 1/4 lambda ratio?
                What is the resonance that I should achieve.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by zilano

                  ....
                  easy option:

                  usa a variable resistor between battery and your flyback so u dont have to use the voltage divider and u can control voltage at source so your flyback will have required voltage for your primary.




                  ....
                  Last edited by zilano; 06-10-2012, 06:01 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by zilano View Post
                    CLICK POST

                    THEN A WINDOW WILL OPEN JUST SCROLL DOWN
                    AND U WILL SEE A BUTTON SAYING ATTACHMENTS CLICK THAT ANOTHER WINDOW WILL OPEN AND IT WILL ASK U TO BROWSE THE LOCATION OF THE PICTURE FROM YOUR HARD DISK LOCATE THAT AND CLICK UPLOAD AFTER UPLOAD CLICK THAT WINDOW CLOSE
                    AND CLICK SUBMIT REPLY BUTTON
                    UR DONE AND U WILL SEE UR ATTACHED PIC IN THE POST.

                    SEE PIC BELOW



                    SEE PIC BELOW
                    Thanks for your help! however my uploads failed. Pull up the link FreeEnergyInventions.com and you will find all the info for photas, materials, background, operating description, etc. Note: the neon power supply used is no longer availabe because all the power supply companies changed their units internally to GFCI scenario so now they are useless for use with any free energy devices since they see any earth ground or spark gap in a circuit as a fault and auto trip!!!!! (@#$%&*() nice words really. I noticed a china supply unit mentioned to XILO earlier that could be used instead maybe. try the info and enjoy! mike.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Peculian
                      OK, I could not hold my help in this point.pardon gentlemens & ladies.

                      @Clarence.
                      Nice of your part you want to share the info you have with us all ! Thanks.
                      Now, to the tutorial.
                      You do not need to open accounts in every website comes your way.There are more simple ways.
                      I have done loads of tutorials of this nature, but feel I have limited time to do them from zero to up.
                      But there`s hope
                      Here are some links you can see a few video tutorials to get the hangs of it-posting.
                      this one is a good video tutorial though not very clear image. Anyway here you have it.
                      How to Post a Image on VBulletin Forum - YouTube
                      and some more here:
                      How to post a picture on vBulletin 3.8 - YouTube
                      How to: Post pictures in Forums! - Tutorials - - YouTube
                      how to post any video in vbulliten forum - YouTube
                      How to post a picture on a forum + Updates - YouTube
                      How to post an image to forum. [imageshack.us ] ( siddharth-online.com team ) - YouTube
                      Picture Attachment Tutorial - YouTube
                      and the list goes on....
                      as you can see not so difficult. Hope this will help you out

                      @all sorry for off-topic post folks, but it seems there are members here which get intimidated just thinking of posting on a forum like this.
                      But in forums like this one genuine info is highly welcomed.So please do not be affraid to try more than once. Thanks.
                      see tags used here for their use:
                      Code:
                      [URL]"your link goes here"[=/URL]
                      [IMG]uploaded picture link goes here/[/IMG]
                      [CODE=]anotation text here important text etc. goes here as I have done in this highlighted area ;)[=/CODE] without = symbol in it
                      IM on it thanks loads,mike

                      Comment


                      • Originally Posted by zilano View Post

                        ....
                        easy option:

                        use voltage divider between ht and primary input so u r saved from rewnding coil again. U WILL HAVE RIGHT INPUT VOLTAGE TO PRIMARY AND WHEN RESONANCE HAPPENS U WILL GET RIGHT VOLTAGE IN SECONDARY AS U WANT.

                        usa a variable resistor between battery and your flyback so u dont have to use the voltage divider and u can control voltage at source so your flyback will have required voltage for your primary.

                        So you mean that the fly-backs outgoing voltage be less then now let say 1200V and then there will be on each turn 240V meaning that the secondaries output will be about 6240V

                        1200V is enough for the HV module output.

                        Well I cant think any more, see You!

                        Comment


                        • attachments

                          @ clarence

                          Go down reply page below the text box and find the "Manage attachments" button and click it. In the box that opens click "Choose File". Find the file on your computer and open it. Then click the "upload" button. Then click the "Submit Reply" button.

                          Comment


                          • don smith type energy device info

                            wil see if this info actually downloaded. will have to upload the remaining two files next since I can only do six files at a time. thanks. back quickly, mike.
                            Last edited by clarence; 07-26-2012, 06:51 AM.

                            Comment


                            • rest of don smith type device files

                              here are the first two files that I could not send previously. Enjoy. mike.
                              Last edited by clarence; 07-26-2012, 12:01 PM.

                              Comment


                              • OFF TOPIC "Leedskalnin flywheel"

                                Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                                A bit off topic but still my post should be interesting who study E. Leedskalnin work:

                                Help with Ed Leedskalnin Riddle , any idea .

                                "
                                Hello,

                                I am looking for replicators who can assemble E. Leedskalnin flywheel and PMH in a way he did. Please let me know if anyone is willing to do hard work

                                I think I finally did put puzzle pieces together on E. Leedskalnin generator and we had proof of his fuelless generator almost for 70 years..

                                So instructions to remake one should be as following:

                                1) The flywheel is made from same pole magnets what are squizzed together by force to make sharp magnetic poles. Because of that we do not have strong magnetic field in then edges on the magnets. The strongest point is only in place where two same poles are did put together. With resonant spinning they make maximum electricity in PMH and cause no drag. Bye bye Lenz law if I am correct...
                                2) The 3 poles are fit in depth of PMH.
                                3) The PMH is inside of metal core (the box in photo). That amplifies magnetic currents (in E. Leedskalnin book).
                                4) The spark gap is used to take power out of high voltage from PMH on peaks only when magnets are approached already. NO MORE OTHER CONNECTIONS what are killing free oscillation!

                                The copy of photo is in http://imgbin.org/images/8388.png
                                The analysis of flywheel is in Flux Flow Analysis of the Edward Leedskalnin Flywheel | Energy Research
                                "

                                @T1000

                                E. Leedskalnin flywheel

                                Will follow on

                                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-pmh-help.html

                                Thanks for the effort worth a try.
                                Regards
                                JJ

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X