Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 19 - YouTube
    Wonder why he said the suitcase unit was getting warm and unpluged it?
    The suitcase has a battery, and inverter 1200 1500 watts. Seems funny that electronic meter was working ok around all the rf by the coils. Capacitors better then batterys. Guess I can replace the battery in my pickup with a big cap.
    THE VIDEOS A FACK.

Comment

• Well, good luck Zelina Zilano Zeis Zane, and thanks for all your help!! Wish you the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
        Well, good luck Zelina Zilano Zeis Zane, and thanks for all your help!! Wish you the best.
        I guess we are never going to see her 10 KW generator now.
        It was just another bored engineer having a bit of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
          am here always! hope Tariel Kapanadze gets well soon!
          We were up to page 33 and now we are back at 29. Is some one messing around with a caducus coils?

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!

Zilano ! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
            Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• Originally posted by the bob View Post
              WOW 941 posts and 32 pages and no free energy yet??? Hope I don't get to old and die waiting for this thread to amount to something. Any body want to bet this Don Smith thread goes four hundred pages and still want to know how to get it working. DON SMITH never had a working unit.
              No There was 33 pages and then a minute ago there was 27 pages and now there is only 26 pages. Not only do Don's devices work but someone is using one right now to reverse time.

But really WTF is going on here?

Well I see I just pushed it over now to 27 pages. Still have never seen such a mass disappearance of pages of posts.
              Last edited by ewizard; 09-15-2011, 01:28 AM.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                all of zilano's posts are deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                  No There was 33 pages and then a minute ago there was 27 pages and now there is only 26 pages. Not only do Don's devices work but someone is using one right now to reverse time.

I think that all the posts from zilano have been deleted, strange, even if the device doesn't work...... ?

Or it's the aliens

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
                    all of zilano's posts are deleted.
                    We could say that her device worked, or the responsible of this site has to explain to us....

Comment

• Yeah this is really a very curious development. Please Zilano if you have deleted your own posts that is your choice but PLEASE let us know if you have done this or if it was done by someone else. And I guess if you have deleted your own posts we would be curious why but I respect your choice to do so. Fortunately though I do know where all the posts can be found if they need to be.
                      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• she's a Girl

They are always Mysterious [at least to me]?

But.....................

I am Smitten..........

Actually I think she has "Smote" a lot of us fellahs?

Chet
                        If you want to Change the world
                        BE that change !!

Comment

• Oh well, Thank God we have conventional EM Theory to fall back on.
                          Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• I'm going to wake up tomorrow and this thread will be vanished.

Comment

• secret depoitory

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                              Yeah this is really a very curious development. Fortunately though I do know where all the posts can be found if they need to be.
                              Hi ewizard, i have been out of town working and put in about 40 hours in the last few days.

i get back to this...

I have saved everything up to post 944 from Drak

I really would llike to get the other posts I missed if possible.

I think I have everything saved except some loose brains of mine I left laying all over this thread.

If you can tell me how to get them I would greatly appreciate it.

private email h2ocommuter@gmail.com or PM here
                              If you don't want to devulge depository location.
                              Zane

Comment

• Queen of Resonance you are!

Originally posted by zilano
                                well one battery 7 ah 12 volt can only run 800 va max invertor and u saying he was having 1200 1500 watts. moreover a 7ah 12 v cant make so much heat unless power produced is more. and 2 big batteries are required to run 1500 watts invertor. the power was more. lol try keeping an invertor 1500 watts and 2 big batteries in suitcase. well don circuit is similar to rosemary circuit. she also recommends high voltage and high frequency. power is there. basic is we r feeding half wave and getting full wave if 1:1 ratio is used.in 60 hz resonance. try rosemary circuit. u can charge battery and glow bulbs same time.

people dont get it. people dont understand resonance. all they get induction and say don is fake. but he is not tariel is not and rosemary is not.
                                rgds
                                zzzz
                                Resonance is all I want to learn.
                                i will get there.
                                Please be at peace young lady.
                                we all wish you comfort.
                                If you need anything .... Lets pray for zelina everyone. somthing is happening and we just do not know what it is.
                                we want the best for you.
                                Please be safe
                                keep your head down please!

Comment

Working...
                                X