No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nature doesn't use coils, what makes it mandatory that we have to?

Comment

• Well.
      Why should anyone believe you? I most certainly don't. Can you prove it with your own work? No, you can't. I have been here for years and I let my work speak for me. You just post junk and less experienced members just have not been dealing with people like you before so they follow any thing you throw at them and they just walk in circles. There have been many such knowitalls like you in the past with no real proof and nothing to show for it.
      Thank god many are starting to realize this.
      I must say you play your role well. Your methods work good, burrying true things in a huge pile of half truths and hundreds of diagrams that no one has the time to replicate because there is just too many of them and they keep coming. A good move is to delete your posts periodically so no one can get back and confront you with the junk you have posted earlier. And if you post an obvious lie, then you just say that it was posted just to see if someone is listening and will spot the thing. Remember that episode? I wont play this game and I suggest everyone to trust only yourself and be skeptical. Trust only the ones who can show some proof, because there are many out there who think they know, but they they don't so they get sick with the messiah syndrome and "bless" us with their "knowledge", posting riddles and clues. And years go by and no one really accomplishes anything.
      I'm out.
      Thanks,
      Jetijs
      It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

• Boy JETIJS Your going to be the **** list now. LOL. Just joking with you. I'v read a lot of your postings and threads. At least you try to make something work and show how and why it works. I really think you could make Don Smith circuit work if it was possible.

Comment

• I would say zilano has posted a lot of good information. She has been a teacher on many subjects but there is reason to question some of her info. Primarily her claims of having a working unit providing real usable power. What single reason would there be to not at least post a picture of it or a short video? If concerned about extracting info from the picture just use Exif or a similar program that deletes all the location and other info that is internal to most pictures taken with digital cameras. Everyone has a digital camera as they have become super cheap and if you don't you could certainly borrow one. To stay credible here I think zilano needs to post some pictures of her personal builds. I will still listen to her info but I think her credibility has reached a low as I greatly respect Jetijs opinion.
          A simple question to zilano - has there ever been a reason even given as to why you won't post a picture? Sure I know some might say it is faked but it's not going to get any worse than it is now. A video of your working device would be even better. P-L-E-A-S-E
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Prove

Zilano give a proof so others believe. People need proof to believe.
            Jetjis is a very practical guy and professional builder cause I saw his works.
            What is the relationship of this rodin coil to Don's setup afterall?
            This was the secret that you spoke of?

Comment

• zilano, one other thing - OrionLightship is one of the good guys and very smart. It would be good if you could talk to him through email as I know he has some unique info he may share with you and you may also have some thoughts for him. I believe it will be well worth your time.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                Zilano give a proof so others believe. People need proof to believe.
                That question was asked here several times. Sorry, unless you can prove your words with own work, it is just another unverified theory. And there are thousands of those, heh

Comment

• Proof

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                  That question was asked here several times. Sorry, unless you can prove your words with own work, it is just another unverified theory. And there are thousands of those, heh
                  I know T1000 and still continue to ask that. I don't have to prove my words cause I'm not the one putting these new ideas. I am ready to build things that work but don't want to loose time with devices that won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                    Well.
                    Why should anyone believe you? I most certainly don't. Can you prove it with your own work? No, you can't. I have been here for years and I let my work speak for me. You just post junk and less experienced members just have not been dealing with people like you before so they follow any thing you throw at them and they just walk in circles. There have been many such knowitalls like you in the past with no real proof and nothing to show for it.
                    I must say you play your role well. Your methods work good, burrying true things in a huge pile of half truths and hundreds of diagrams that no one has the time to replicate because there is just too many of them and they keep coming. A good move is to delete your posts periodically so no one can get back and confront you with the junk you have posted earlier. And if you post an obvious lie, then you just say that it was posted just to see if someone is listening and will spot the thing. Remember that episode? I wont play this game and I suggest everyone to trust only yourself and be skeptical. Trust only the ones who can show some proof, because there are many out there who think they know, but they they don't so they get sick with the messiah syndrome and "bless" us with their "knowledge", posting riddles and clues. And years go by and no one really accomplishes anything.
                    I'm out.
                    Thanks,
                    Jetijs

Hi,Jetijs!

It seems you are experienced enough.

Could you answer few questions please.

We have an exact scheme and a description of
                    Don's device but no one of this forum couldn't replicate it.

What do you think about it?
                    Are Don the forger too?
                    Why does no one ask Don the reason of it doesn't work?

Why doesn't one of this forum try to blame him?

Thanks,

Sergey.

Comment

Well.
                      I'm out.
                      Thanks,
                      Jetijs
                      Thank you Jetijs for trying to open their eyes

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                        Hi,Jetijs!

Are Don the forger too?

Thanks,

Sergey.
                        You have missed some posts if you think no one has successfully replicated this. While I realize we don't have pictures I do believe stoker_x1 who stated he has had success with this back starting around page 171 or 172 read his posts. He said part of the secret he found was getting the weight of the copper coils the same and getting all 3 parts of the circuit in the same resonance. Resonance as Don Smith stated repeatedly is where IT is at. I asked at that time how many replicators have matched the weights of their coils and through a scope or other means made sure they have resonance in all parts of the circuit. I haven't heard from anyone yet who claims they have done this. No one said it was easy and while this is not that difficult - rather just another step or two it would fit in well with how few have achieved success. Don was a meticulous builder and a serious detail oriented person.

Comment

• Hi Sergey,
                          I am by no means an expert and I don't know how it works or if it works, but I am certain that the answer will surely not come from people like I described. I have a theory about how this could work and it is straight forward. I posted that idea here:
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ight=don+smith
                          But this is just that - a theory and still needs to be proven. But at least that idea is based on real experiments using plasma spark and observations I made in those experiments. Unfortunately I have not experimented on that anymore. I played around with dynatron circuits for a while and now I use all my free time on the tech that creates diesel from old plastic waste.
                          Anyway, I believe Don Smith device could work, he just protected his tech by leaving some details out so that he can not be accused of lying, but still no one can take the tech from him. Just like Ed Gray and so many others have done.
                          Hope this helps.
                          Originally posted by usu View Post
                          Hi,Jetijs!

Are Don the forger too?

Thanks,

Sergey.
                          It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                            You have missed some posts if you think no one has successfully replicated this. While I realize we don't have pictures I do believe stoker_x1 who stated he has had success with this back starting around page 171 or 172 read his posts. He said part of the secret he found was getting the weight of the copper coils the same and getting all 3 parts of the circuit in the same resonance. Resonance as Don Smith stated repeatedly is where IT is at. I asked at that time how many replicators have matched the weights of their coils and through a scope or other means made sure they have resonance in all parts of the circuit. I haven't heard from anyone yet who claims they have done this. No one said it was easy and while this is not that difficult - rather just another step or two it would fit in well with how few have achieved success. Don was a meticulous builder and a serious detail oriented person.
                            Hi,ewizard!
                            Sorry,but this is very strange situation for me.
                            No one ever have given a sufficient evidence of working device.
                            And Don too. But we actually trust only some part of them.

Why do you think that Don (or any one)is more honest than Zilano?
                            Can you give me the link of real working Don's device?

Thanks,

Sergey.

Comment

Hi Sergey,
                              I am by no means an expert and I don't know how it works or if it works, but I am certain that the answer will surely not come from people like I described. I have a theory about how this could work and it is straight forward. I posted that idea here:
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ight=don+smith
                              But this is just that - a theory and still needs to be proven. But at least that idea is based on real experiments using plasma spark and observations I made in those experiments. Unfortunately I have not experimented on that anymore. I played around with dynatron circuits for a while and now I use all my free time on the tech that creates diesel from old plastic waste.
                              Anyway, I believe Don Smith device could work, he just protected his tech by leaving some details out so that he can not be accused of lying, but still no one can take the tech from him. Just like Ed Gray and so many others have done.
                              Hope this helps.

Hi,Jetijs!

Thanks!

But I didn't get the clear answer.
                              We have a lot of cheaters here.
                              But we actually trust some of them only.

Can you explain me what is the difference between them?
                              Don and zilano for example.

Thanks,

Sergey.
                              Last edited by usu; 05-20-2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• How to build your own DTG printer for less than $50"

"I've found this awesome video guide on youtube on How to build your own DTG printer for less than $50"
                                Chas Chambell Free Energy Generator Replica - Generating 2340 Watts consuming only 750W - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X