Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, total newbie here, so go easy.

I'm thinking of building something like this.....

Powered/excited by something like this.......

The reason for the 555 based exciter is so I can vary the frequency for the HV coils to resonate without having to find HV caps.

I'm still ordering components ATM & waiting for money to come in (I don't have much money, but I do have a lot of time).

Am I thinking along the right lines??? (that's my main question).

I understand I can't just put it together & expect it to work straight off, but I would like to have a working device at some point in the next few months.

Are there many others building devices like this here??? I'm happy to keep you all informed of my progress. (if I make any progress).

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
      @bbem

Radiant energy

See John Bedini on Tesla's Radiant Energy

HTML Code:
      http://youtu.be/RoqhV5fL5Cw
      Hi Vidbid and Farmhand,

Let me explain..
      Recently I viewed a video featuring Tom Bearden.
      In this video he explains how the MEG spilt the electric field from the (around the electric field curling) magnetic field.
      That's how he created Cold electricity.
      So my logical thinking was, when you want to convert Cold to Hot, you need to put the magnetic field back.

Maybe I am wrong, but that is the reason why I asked Zilano for comment, and KajunkornKreations for the compass test.
      Just curious.

Bert

ps. Thank you both for all your input on this forum, I enjoy reading your posts.

Comment

• .....do you remember the guy named A.Hubbard ? read articles about him....
        Last edited by boguslaw; 05-09-2012, 01:45 PM. Reason: nobody insterested :-(

Comment

• Busy

Hi Boguslaw,

I'm always interested in everything you have to share. I'm just very busy trying to finalize my pdf file and some other things before I'm out of the loop for several weeks. You have a good mind and you are always a gentleman. Keep the information flowing.

Best Regards,
          David Fine

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
          .....do you remember the guy named A.Hubbard ? read articles about him....

Comment

• Alfred Hubbard

@ boguslaw

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            .....do you remember the guy named A.Hubbard ? read articles about him....
            Any thing specific or the general concept??

William N. BARBAT had patented the princple in 2007 US Patent Application # 2007/0007844

William Barbat: Self-Sustaining Electrical Generator; United States Patent Application # 0070007844

Alfred M. Hubbard: Coil Generator

Regards

JJ
            Last edited by myenergetic; 05-09-2012, 03:19 PM. Reason: Reference to patented princple

Comment

• Al Hubbard aka Captain Trips

It was great to revisit the Al Hubbard story from the space energy perspective.
              Someone ought to write his biography!
              Talk about ....what a long strange trip its been.... he lived it.

In the bio article, it is mentioned that he visited the Huxleys in Hollywood with a cylinder of gas he was using as an inhalant. The gas was CO2. He offered it to people as a test to see if they could handle LSD. I guess he had hoped to turn on the Huxleys to acid, but they were not ready at the time.

Comment

• Bewaar

Hi David

Dankie baie dat jy die geskiedenis van die werf bewaar en dit vrystel aan almal.

That is just short for thanking you that you go to all the trouble to record the posts on this thread and release it to all.

Thanks.
                Best Johan

Comment

• Africaans

Hi Johan,

Your welcome. Thanks for your help too.

That Africaans is a sweet language.

Best Regards,
                  David Fine

Originally posted by African View Post
                  Hi David

Dankie baie dat jy die geskiedenis van die werf bewaar en dit vrystel aan almal.

That is just short for thanking you that you go to all the trouble to record the posts on this thread and release it to all.

Thanks.
                  Best Johan

Comment

• Small Practical Setup For Learning Cold Electricity And Cap Charging

You Can Measure Voltage Across Leds But It Has No Current.

If U Dont See Any Lights In White Leds Across Bifilar Then Adjust Ferrite Rod In Or Out And When It Lights Up Keep Rod At That Position.

HEAT SINK REQUIRED FOR 2N3055 IF U FIND IT HEATING TOO MUCH OTHERWISE NOT

BOBBIN DIAMETER FOR COILING IS 1-2 INCHES. PLASTIC TUBE CAN BE USED. DO NOT USED NAKED WIRE FOR COILING. FOR MUCH MORE EFFECT U CAN INCREASE TURNS FROM 200-300. (SINGLE LAYER).insulate ferrite rod it may shock you.

Attached Files
                    Last edited by zilano; 05-09-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                      You Can Measure Voltage Across Leds But It Has No Current.

If U Dont See Any Lights In White Leds Across Bifilar Then Adjust Ferrite Rod In Or Out And When It Lights Up Keep Rod At That Position.

Coming Up.....
                      One of the AV plug diodes are backwards

Comment

• Slovenia/ Fine Compilation

A big thank you Slovenia and Fine for the compilations of Zilanos post.I couldn't have done it better.

Best regards,

Ged
                        Last edited by Gedfire; 05-09-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
                          One of the AV plug diodes are backwards
                          DRAWING ERROR CORRECTED THANKS FOR MENTIONING.

RGDS
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by zilano; 05-09-2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• hi Zilano,
                            very thanks, if the led really glows, it is a very strage effect

First - when a electrolytic capacitor is charged in inverse poles there are the risk of explosion, if the white led is inversed and glows can the capacitor explode?

second - If the capacitor is charged with cold, after disconnected it will charge by yourself over and over?

regards
                            henriques

Comment

• Originally posted by c_henriques View Post
                              hi Zilano,
                              very thanks, if the led really glows, it is a very strage effect

First - when a electrolytic capacitor is charged in inverse poles there are the risk of explosion, if the white led is inversed and glows can the capacitor explode?

second - If the capacitor is charged with cold, after disconnected it will charge by yourself over and over?

regards
                              henriques
                              the capacitor will not blow up as its constantly lighting led so it wont charge more than its capacity.the poles are not inverse +of cap is connected to + of diode and -ve of cap is connected -ve of diode. and 3rd plate(envelope of cap) is used as bait to fill cap from charges moving up from ground through diodes to charge + and - of cap individually thus acting as cold battery which has voltage to light up leds but no current.

polarity of led has to be connected to + and - legs of capacitor. if wrong polarity is connected to the led the led wont light up. so connect + of led to + and - of led to - of cap legs.

where as across the bifilar u can connect led in anyway coz it has ac potential so + and - of led dont matter. it will light connected anyway.

zzzz
                              Last edited by zilano; 05-09-2012, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Hi all

Hi Mr Clean

I could not get the results with my 2 identical car coils.

This is probably due to not correct load matching with my LED.

By the way, i made some experiment with the car coil and LED as load , and i notice that the LED electronic is of atmost importance.

So i made this video amazing electric pump charging 1.wmv - YouTube

If somebody has the shematic of those LED electronic perhaps we can learn quite a bit.

Tomorrow i will get a second one of those LED and dismantle it to catch the nerve.

Hope this helps

good luck at all

Laurent

Comment

Working...
                                X