Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Garsony View Post
    May be I dont understand something here. ???
    In this method we are pulsing primary of iron core trafo with 50/60 Hz, the same way as tesla air core coil. This is the resonant transformer.
    By using this method we have to match frequency of secondary coil with primary and we will get 50/60 HZ cold electricity at output of iron core transformer again.
    resonance happens when two coils have same frequency or harmonic. the output trafo primary resonates 50/60 hz but output secondary doesnt. it just gets same frequency induced by induction and its not air core.

    when pulsed dc is used to feed primary the secondary gets induced ac of same frequency.

    zzzz

    Comment


    • Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      That's what bother me all the time. I'm still not good in electronic and don't know where to place capacitors in such inverter schematic I know they should be here parallel to primary coils and they should be turned on/off sequentially because that is how this circuit works I think (push-pull ?).
      This is exactly what I am driving my NST with, it is push-pull circuit. The primary can be one coil with center tap or two separate coils back to back.
      The center tap remains powered + and the two coils get pulsed individually and inverted. this will give you north and south so you have AC on the secondary.

      Nolan

      Comment


      • Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
        That's what bother me all the time. I'm still not good in electronic and don't know where to place capacitors in such inverter schematic I know they should be here parallel to primary coils and they should be turned on/off sequentially because that is how this circuit works I think (push-pull ?).
        try to learn more about induction coils. u will see how pulsed dc is used to induce ac in secondary coil.

        2nd thing is when pulsed dc is fed in parallel Lc combination it oscillates at its Lc frequency. understand below


        zzzz
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • Originally posted by zilano View Post
          resonance happens when two coils have same frequency or harmonic. the output trafo primary resonates 50/60 hz but output secondary doesnt. it just gets same frequency induced by induction and its not air core.

          when pulsed dc is used to feed primary the secondary gets induced ac of same frequency.

          zzzz
          So, the primary of iron core trafo must be center tap (bifilar) like kajun kreations said. is it correct?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Garsony View Post
            So, the primary of iron core trafo must be center tap (bifilar) like kajun kreations said. is it correct?
            not necessary. but if u use invertor circuit then 3 tap winding is required.

            zzzz

            Comment


            • Originally posted by zilano View Post
              not necessary. but if u use invertor circuit then 3 tap winding is required.

              zzzz
              I tried 600-230v iron core transformer by using this setup, it didn't work for me. Still thinking why.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                I tried 600-230v iron core transformer by using this setup, it didn't work for me. Still thinking why.
                coz u tried iron cored for rf. try ferrite core or toroid. if u had rectified and then used dc then u can use iron cored trafo.

                zzzz

                Comment


                • Originally posted by zilano View Post
                  try to learn more about induction coils. u will see how pulsed dc is used to induce ac in secondary coil.

                  2nd thing is when pulsed dc is fed in parallel Lc combination it oscillates at its Lc frequency. understand below


                  zzzz
                  I understand zilano I have just problems with electronics - how they change current path. You posted important schematic ! He he ...it's nice how simple things are the most powerful.
                  Every inverter can be made overunity , this is my interpretations of many sources ... not very above unity but still (depending on switched voltage level and frequency). Please join my thread about simple delamorto device which we could replicate to proof it.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by zilano View Post
                    coz u tried iron cored for rf. try ferrite core or toroid. if u had rectified and then used dc then u can use iron cored trafo.

                    zzzz
                    I think I understand your point now. Thank you, Ill try that.
                    By the way, what do you using, can you show your harvest diagram?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                      I understand zilano I have just problems with electronics - how they change current path. You posted important schematic ! He he ...it's nice how simple things are the most powerful.
                      Every inverter can be made overunity , this is my interpretations of many sources ... not very above unity but still (depending on switched voltage level and frequency). Please join my thread about simple delamorto device which we could replicate to proof it.
                      Thanks for the invite. and here is basic learning u can start with.

                      Learning Circuits

                      this is advance All About Circuits : Video Lectures

                      learn about transistors Transistor Basics

                      transistor circuits/breadboard applications etc 101 - 200 Transistor Circuits

                      zzzz
                      Last edited by zilano; 05-01-2012, 05:44 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Trafo

                        Trafo. (German) transformer.

                        Source: GLOSSARY OF TERMS
                        Regards,

                        VIDBID

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
                          Hello Sergey,

                          I redraw your schematic(attached).
                          Can you please specify the red mark values.

                          i.e: transistor?
                          primary/secondary coil length/dia etc.

                          As seen one end of the secondary coil is directly connect to the base of the transistors, is it not blow the transistor?


                          Regs,
                          D.J

                          Hi,DilJalaay!

                          Nice design!
                          unfortunately you did The mistakes in the circuit.
                          So I understood that you are not so experienced.
                          In this case i'll try to paint an other circuit (more useful for starters)
                          What about this one(see the attachment)?
                          If it is clear enough I'll make a description in eng.
                          This circuit can work with most common transistors. Tell me please what kind of transistors do you have?
                          You should use transistors V= 300 ore more and I= 10A ore more.

                          Also you can combine them(the same transistors in parallel)

                          By the way.
                          I imagine that all it is off-topic!
                          Becouse only you decided to replicate it.
                          So I offer you to switch to private correspondence.
                          Is it okey?


                          Best regards,

                          Sergey.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • Thank you Sergey, now it is clear. Am going to arrange my components now. B.T.W am using 2N3055 trans, will contact you soon if i further need your help.

                            Regs,
                            D.J

                            dil.jalay@gmail.com

                            Comment


                            • Hello, Sergey!
                              I have approximately the same questions, why don't you answer them here with clear schematic, because your other one left a lot of questions( esp. about toroid, how its wound and connected), and I want to replicate it.

                              Comment


                              • Hi zilano!

                                Hi,zilano!

                                Nice to see(read) you again.
                                Can we go back to our discussion?
                                Did you see my video and scheme?


                                By the way.
                                Is there any other forum where you place your posts?

                                if you want you can answer me privately.

                                Best regards,

                                Sergey.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X