Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano
    well thank you for reminding me fascinating things in life like shopping, movies and hang around with friends. i take ur good advice and venture out.

regarding tube experiments one has to have knowledge about coiling techniques. different effects of coiling on magnetic and scalar fields. and understanding of magnetics and magnetic drift in resonance and difference between scalar radiation and hertzian radiation. multiplying effect of scalar and and hertzian waves.

when we use hertzian as start we have to change to scalar coz scalar can amplify without affecting source. then we convert to hertzian still high frequency then change to lesser frequency.

coiling is important part. and one must know transformation changes from scalar to vector form of waves.

basket weave
    8 numeral coil
    caduceus
    and bifilar(bucking)
    mobius coil
    rodin coil

produce these effects that can be self amplified and can be converted.

the mainpoint is scalar are very useful. we can make quasi scalar, pure scalar and intermix using mix of coils.

for start one can learn these effects using joule thief and making bucking bifilar with cap across and use same coil and cap combination as receptor.
    play with frequency and place a copper plate between transmitter and receptor. attach an led globe across receptor coil cap combination. when u r able to light the led globe across copper plate note that frequency which is pure scalar frequency one needs to use for the copper tube experiments.
    only then it will work. otherwise not.

rgds

zzzz
    Excuse me.
    It is very difficult to understand this information.
    I must think.

What is your first language?

By the way I understood that we have different understanding about cool electricity .
    If you want we'll discuss it.

Sergey.
    Last edited by usu; 04-28-2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
      Hi all

Thank's to all contributors

I find in all of your posting something positiv and so i can go on this fantastic experiment

amazing difference in electricity1.wmv - YouTube

good night at all

laurent
      Awesome video, Woopy!
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

make it vector. and needle will move.
        Would you be interested in volunteering how one goes about doing that?
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Hi all

I find in all of your posting something positiv and so i can go on this fantastic experiment

good night at all

laurent
          Hi,woopy!
          Congratulations!

You got cool electricity!

When you try to measure the current of lamp you will be surprised.

Best regards,

Sergey.
          Last edited by usu; 04-28-2012, 11:12 PM.

Comment

thats pure scalar electricity. thats why needle didnt move. make it vector. and needle will move.

rgds

zzzz
            Did you noticed?
            This is the topic that want to discuss with you. Isn't it?

Sergey.

Comment

Hi all

good night at all

laurent
              Hi Woopy, interesting experiment. Can you measure a wave form at the wire
              in question where the compass does not move. The insinuation with the
              compass is that there is no magnetic field.

The question is- is there no magnetic field or is the magnetic field just
              alternating too fast for the compass to react ?

Can you measure a frequency at the wire ? The scientific way would be to
              rule out as many other possibilities as to why the needle might not move.

That way there is less chance of making a wrong conclusion.

The way I see it the DC current makes a non changing magnetic field, so the
              polarity is constant and easily affects the compass needle, whereas the HF
              AC current in the wire, if that is what is there would produce a constantly
              alternating magnetic field at HF resulting in a net zero magnetic field over a
              fraction of a second. The mass of the needle will not move if the magnetic
              field is too rapidly changing and or too weak.

Science is methodical and can be boring but science does not belong to the
              Universities or anyone else in particular, we can all do science. But we can all
              jump to conclusions too.

I think the scientific way would be to rule out a magnetic field using other
              indicators as well, not just the compass.

Science is also about discussing with peers other opinions what could be the
              case and other ways of confirming the result is true to what is assumed. I
              would join in the experiments but I am unable to experiment for a while.

Good luck and good science.

Comment

• Lowglow Pro Series Transformer

Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                HERE'S MY LATES BUILD. I'M STILL AJUSTING RESISTIORS ANS THINGS. BUT IT PUTS OUT LIGHT. I USED AN INTERNET PROGRAM TO CALCULATE THE VOLTAGE DIVIDER BUT IS NOT THE VOLTAGE I WAS LOOKING FOR. NEEDS TO BE EXPERIMENTED WITH TO GET IT RIGHT. I'LL HAVE BUY SOME MORE HV RESISTORS TO DO THAT.
                @SNL

I just received my Lowglow Pro Series Transformer today.

$20 on ebay + free shipping

SPECIFICATIONS:
                INPUT = 12-15VDC @ 5 AMPS (MAX.)
                OUTPUT VOLTAGE = 9500V
                OUTPUT AMPERAGE = 30mA
                FUSE 8 AMP (MAX.)
                Can you tell me if the output is AC or DC?

And do you know the frequency?
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Hi all

good night at all

laurent
                  Great experiment! Thanks Woopy! That is very interesting! It should indicates that you use @cold@ electricity - "radiant energy"?
                  Congraulations!!!!!

PS. Why you exchaged windings in your Katcher?
                  (Why you add two new coils but only one in use?)
                  Last edited by Ganzha; 04-29-2012, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                    @SNL

I just received my Lowglow Pro Series Transformer today.

$20 on ebay + free shipping

Can you tell me if the output is AC or DC?

And do you know the frequency?
                    I believe it is ac can't beat the price for almost 10000 volts huh

SLOW-N-EASY

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                      I believe it is ac can't beat the price for almost 10000 volts huh

SLOW-N-EASY
                      You can that again.

I forgot who said it, but I think it was Smith, that essentially an NST was basically an over-energy device. Well, I don't know if that is true or not, but the leads coming out that thing are about five times the diameter as the ones feeding it.
                      Last edited by vidbid; 04-29-2012, 03:30 AM. Reason: addition
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Agreed Farmhand...

Why was the conclusion made that woopy's experiment was cold electricity? I obviously missed where he said it was cold..

As Farmhand pointed out, it will be very difficult to see a compass needle move if the current is relatively high frequency alternating current and not D.C. In fact, due to the capacitive plates of the hard drive disk, the only way that this circuit will work is if there is an alternating current (or non-steady state), thus no noticeable needle movement.

Please be careful about jumping to conclusions as I have seen this thread to be known for it...

Good Luck,

Dave
                        Last edited by Web000x; 04-29-2012, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                          I forgot who said it, but I think it was Smith, that essentially an NST was basically an over-energy device. Well, I don't know if that is true or not, but the leads coming out that thing are about five times the diameter as the ones feeding it.
                          Yes it was Don Smith said it in a video interview. I asked the same question
                          several times on this very forum and was told unequivocally that NST are not
                          Over unity or over C.O.P. 1 even though the stated outputs would kind of
                          indicate that.

This post sums it up fairly well I think.

http://www.energeticforum.com/146275-post5.html

To my way of thinking, this says a lot about the credibility of Don Smith.

He did in fact say that NST's are over unity devices, the video is out there.
                          However they are not over unity devices, if they were then it would have
                          been shown by demonstration by now by somebody.

Don Smith credibility just took another big hit.

Either the NST's with power ratings like in this link below are OU or they are not. if not Don lied. If yes whacko. Time to party.

This one says 96 watts max input and 300 watts max output.

neon sign transformer products, buy neon sign transformer products from alibaba.com

I tend to believe it is a marketing ploy and they are not OU in line with the
                          opinion of ewizard.

The hit's against Don's credibility keep adding up, and yet there is no multi
                          kilowatt device yet shown anywhere even in a video.

This is a valid discussion line considering the title of this particular thread.

Cheers

Comment

• Inductor Coil After The Cap

Originally posted by zilano
                            Well Sergey!

u can use the hv terminal of tesla coil to the outer enevelope of cap and charge cap with diodes from ground and then use use it to spark the trafo u can get hot electricity.

polarization occurs using cap so use an inductor coil after the cap to make it unpolarized and then rectify it and use it to drive trafo.

rgds

zzzz

She could be referring to this type of arrangement by Smith.

See page 5-11. That's page 5 dash 11, not pages 5 through 11.

http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf

Utkin says the diagram is rough and is lacking in detail and says the device won't perform correctly without some kind of back-electromagnetic force suppression.
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                              Yes it was Don Smith said it in a video interview. I asked the same question
                              several times on this very forum and was told unequivocally that NST are not
                              Over unity or over C.O.P. 1 even though the stated outputs would kind of
                              indicate that.

This post sums it up fairly well I think.

http://www.energeticforum.com/146275-post5.html

To my way of thinking, this says a lot about the credibility of Don Smith.

He did in fact say that NST's are over unity devices, the video is out there.
                              However they are not over unity devices, if they were then it would have
                              been shown by demonstration by now by somebody.

Don Smith credibility just took another big hit.

Either the NST's with power ratings like in this link below are OU or they are not. if not Don lied. If yes whacko. Time to party.

This one says 96 watts max input and 300 watts max output.

neon sign transformer products, buy neon sign transformer products from alibaba.com

I tend to believe it is a marketing ploy and they are not OU in line with the
                              opinion of ewizard.

The hit's against Don's credibility keep adding up, and yet there is no multi
                              kilowatt device yet shown anywhere even in a video.

This is a valid discussion line considering the title of this particular thread.

Cheers
                              SPECIFICATIONS:
                              INPUT = 12-15VDC @ 5 AMPS (MAX.)
                              OUTPUT VOLTAGE = 9500V(AC)*
                              OUTPUT AMPERAGE = 30mA
                              FUSE 8 AMP (MAX.)

* according to SNL:
                              Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                              I believe it is ac
                              Now for the output frequency of this NST.

I do believe, according to Smith, that power is a function of frequency and voltage, but I couldn't reference the Smith source. It has been a while since I saw the video. I couldn't tell you the formula off the top of my head, but based on that formula, I believe that is how Smith was referring to it, that being over-energy. Maybe some enterprising individual could figure it out.

I also remember Smith saying he didn't like the term overunity but preferred the term over-energy, instead.
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

ok i got ur point now. as i always said cap is cold and coil is hot and cap and coil make oscillations. when we use cap we make cold electricity and when we use coil we make hot electricity. this is simple secret.

reverse engineer the process that started cold electricity and apply. u then get hot electricity.

rgds
                                zzzz
                                Hi!
                                Have you ever sleep?

خي!
                                We just got the topic that i wanted you to discuss.

Next about your standpoint.
                                Excuse me but I suspect you have an incorrect understanding.
                                My approval is if you can charge the capacitor from cool electricity it doesn't mean that you already got the source of DC.
                                This is just only polarised cool electricity. It is totaly different types of electricity.
                                For example just try to plug this source (polarised cool el.) to some electronic device(that included transistors or chips) and watch.
                                This is a problem and for Donald device to. And this is a problem that we faced right now.
                                We have only one way to convert it correctly right now.
                                It is a converting through a magnetic field.

The cool electricity has a huge opportunities to do it.
                                This is my general goal.

By the way.

quote:
                                'you are close and very close to the free energy ! all u need is feedback to the input and you know how to do it. then u only need battery to touch to start the process.
                                goodluck!"

This is mistake!
                                It is not possible without solving the problem which I wrote above.

Sergey.
                                Last edited by usu; 04-29-2012, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X