• New Drawing of Schematic by Vidbid

Okay. Here it is:

Regards,

Vidbid
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Again some questions

@vidbid: thank you for the nice circuit drawing.

@dragon and woopy: What I woud like to discuss is the output stage of the kacher.

Question 1: Is the ignition coil essential? (Is the captret/AV-plug getting the current/charge out of the ground or is it the ignition coil?)

I altered the circuit drawing of vidbid by omitting the ignition coil. The transformer like coils (one coil in series with the spark gab, the other coil for output to a lamp, see the altered drawing) should produce the right voltage for the lamp (when wound with the right number of turns, may be they should be air coils like the 8.5" kacher coils). Instead of the lamp one could put a rectifier for battery charging or any other load?

Question 2: Is the output of the captret/AV-plug high voltage?

One of my questions to Dragon was:

Question 3: Did you experiment with other types of output (besides the ignition coil or the captret) and what were the results? (Is the captret essential or the plate between the supply batteries?)

Remark: I understand that experimenters might be reluctant to share results because it is always annoying when people ask questions instead of doing the experiments themselves. Still, why make people do some tests with an ignition coil in case the ignition coil is not necessary. Ignition coils have awful losses.

A little result of my experiments (with the wrong kacher coil, diameter to big, 200 turns instead of 50 turns): whatever one puts into the coil for output (ring, two rings, other coils, AV-plugs), it feeds back into the transistor circuit and the resistor (between base of transistor and positive of supply) has to be readjusted. Specially with a supply voltage higher than 10 V (e.g. 24 V) the tuning of the base resistor is very important in order to avoid a very high current through the transistor (which destroys it easily). The TIP31 or the MJE13007 should support a very high current from collector to emitter (many amperes), so I guess it is a high current from the base into the transistor which is the problem with this circuit? The diode and LED between the base of the transistor and ground (in my circuit) did not solve the problem, although it helps very much to see a dangerous heavy load on the transistor because the LED does not shine when a quasi short circuit situation arises in the transistor (no oscillation in the big coil on the base).

Greetings, Conrad
      Last edited by conradelektro; 11-05-2012, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by conradelektro View Post
        @vidbid: thank you for the nice circuit drawing.
        My pleasure, Conrad!

Regards,

Vidbid
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Dream from Africa

Hi Haan,

Thanks for your interest!!

Some chap from Africa who is not a member of this forum wanted me to post his dream on the forum. He felt that Don Smith was giving him the secret of his device in the dream and wanted to share it with others so that someone else could experiment with it to determine whether the information was of any positive use or not. I was just posting the information for another chap.

Regards,
          Slovenia

Originally posted by Haan
          Not sure why you are suggesting the secondary is/should be 4 coils?.

Don Smith described some time ago how one side of the counter-wound L2 produces Voltage, whereas the other end produces Amps (current). His L2 consisted of 2 counter-wound coils connected in series.

Read page 19 of the Vladimir Utkin doc mentioned above.

Also, Vidbid kindly posted relevant information in a post in a different thread, including a reference to a "video by Dr. Peter Lindemann called Tesla's Radiant Energy - Extraordinary Technology Conference".

Thus it appears that your ideas are already 'out there', though I could be misunderstanding your point Slovenia.

Comment

• Thanks

Hi Haan,

Thanks for taking the time to answer the post. The dreamer is in Senegal Africa and doesn't have the equipment and/or the knowledge to replicate what he dreamed about, so he was wanting some input from other more knowledgeable electrical types. Thanks again for your replies!!!

Regards,
            Slovenia

Originally posted by Haan
            Hi Slovenia,

based on my replies you can tell your dreamer that he was correct.
            Keep the revelations coming...

Comment

• Conrad, The ignition coil is simply a visual representation of the output - any coil/transformer combination could work at that point. I've experimented with various output scenarios - pulse motors, direct magnetic experiments, transformers etc. All with varying degrees of success. The best so far has been to create a resonant tank circuit to drive a specific load such as this one...

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...capture2.1.jpg

Early designs used the Tip31 and I lost a bunch of them, I went to the 13007 which works much better and hold up very well - there may be better ones out there. I've done a few tests with this pushing the input to over 3 amps - you can imagine the output at that point. I've also taken them to a point of flames - literally.

It is by far not completely perfect at this point but displays some very interesting and quite amazing results.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                Conrad, If you want a specific answer that it is or isn't overunity then the answer is No it is not. The circuit I present here requires an input energy to create a disturbance in the earth ground that causes an output activity in excess of its external input. Overunity would imply that it requires no external source of energy while driving a load and provide an excess of energy to drive another load or charge batteries - it does not. If your driving a 100 watt bulb with 100 watts it is said to be 100% efficient - I say it is a 100% loss. If your driving a 100 watt bulb with 50 watts some would call it 200% efficient, overunity, or a COP of 2 - I see a 50 watt loss and there is nothing over anything, but... it is more efficient than the first. So I suppose it depends on how you view the term overunity, when I see a bulb lighting with no measurable input that, to me, is 100% efficient regardless of the load.

The answer your seeking would be in the discharge rate of the capacitor driving the ignition coil. Calculate the energy the cap contains when charged to a given voltage then multiply by the discharge rate per second and you have J/s which if driven continuously would equate to watts or watt/hours. Not necessarily an exact figure on the output but a general idea of what it might be doing.

So, what would the next logical step be?
                Kapanadze starts his device with a 9v battery so no overunity?
                If i have a device that uses 50w input and puts out 100w, no overunity?
                You say you have a device that creates an excess of it's input but is not overunity?

Comment

• this message has been Deleted.
                  Last edited by Armagdn03; 06-14-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• I wouldn't include the initial "start" energy as long as the circuit maintained a continuous power level during it's time of operation. It would show no man made external source is used to drive a load. If all it did was drive that load then I would consider that to be unity.

Driving a 100 watt load with 50 watts is efficient - not unity and certainly not over.

Magnification of energy through capacitive discharge is not overunity it is a time manipulation of the energy accumulated. We can increase the accumulation by attracting charges from the earth or air - thus adding energy from the environment. If the accumulation is at a level you can drive a load and feed the excess back to the driving circuit then you have unity. I'm even going to recant my statement from an earlier post where I stated that if the system could power itself and charge a battery or drive a load that would be overunity - it is not. The energy comes from somewhere and returns in one form or another - always unity - always balanced - you get nothing "over".

You can't make more of something without taking from something.

Those are simply my observations on the matter and the term overunity as it is loosly used could have many different interpretations in the way it is used. The term creates to many illusions - remove the illusion, what's left is the truth and this is a much better base line to start from.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                      Hi welcome! Russia is advance in OU!
                      Would you please elaborate that a bit more. Give light in our mind.
                      1. You refer to schematic from SnE?
                      2. Where exactly do the scalar waves emanate?
                      3. Suggest target-aimed modifications, please!
                      4. How to connect a motor, where?
                      Hi John!
                      Ok!. If you want I will try to explain my point of view about Smith's device. It isn't my own the result of researching. But it is the result of some Russian replicators.
                      First read the sheme (see the attachment).
                      The description is in russian unfortunately. The document is too big for translation.
                      So ask the questions. I'll try to answer.
                      Also see the links.

Best regards
                      Sergey.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                        Request cancelled

Hi!

About the KT 805 russian transistor
                        This is very old and cheep type of transistor. You can use any other 5A instead.

Best regards
                        Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                          Hi!

About the KT 805 russian transistor
                          This is very old and cheep type of transistor. You can use any other 5A instead.

Best regards
                          Sergey.
                          Thanks, Sergey.

I appreciate that information.

Best regards,

Vidbid
                          Last edited by vidbid; 04-25-2012, 08:30 PM.
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Great info, thank you!

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                            Conrad, The ignition coil is simply a visual representation of the output - any coil/transformer combination could work at that point. I've experimented with various output scenarios - pulse motors, direct magnetic experiments, transformers etc. All with varying degrees of success. The best so far has been to create a resonant tank circuit to drive a specific load such as this one...

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...capture2.1.jpg

Early designs used the Tip31 and I lost a bunch of them, I went to the 13007 which works much better and hold up very well - there may be better ones out there. I've done a few tests with this pushing the input to over 3 amps - you can imagine the output at that point. I've also taken them to a point of flames - literally.

It is by far not completely perfect at this point but displays some very interesting and quite amazing results.
                            @Dragon:

This is indeed some good info and it helps a lot. Your disclosure (oscillator circuit and output tank circuit) enables me to proceed to some interesting experiments.

I am sorry for my insistent and rude posts, I thought you are one of the numerous wafflers in this forum.

And of course, again questions:

I understand that you are keen on reproducing some "earth resonance frequency" of around 1 MHz with your coil dimensions (8.5" diameter and 50 turns). Could you please give some info about this frequency. What is its exact value (if known)? What theory or speculation is it based on?

Some trivial calculations with the "mini Ringkern-Rechner 1.2" (mini Ringkern-Rechner ):

(8.5") 215 mm diameter, 50 turns, hight of coil about 70 mm ==> 700 µH

700 µH , 1 MHz ==> around 35 pF for tuning

I have some very nice tuning capacitors from old radios with 0 -360 pF and 0 -520 pF, which should be perfect for this job. But woopy's tuning capacitor is unbeatable for looks.

Greetings, Conrad
                            Last edited by conradelektro; 11-05-2012, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Tank circuit, capacitor with metal can

@Dragon:

In your tank circuit http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...capture2.1.jpg you use a 2 µF 600 Volt capacitor (metal can type).

Is it essential that it has 2 µF? (Should it have a high capacitance?)

I plan to build my own three plate capacitor (with copper sheets and plastic sheets for insulation), but it would have around 200 pF. Is this to low?

Would this be a good capacitor 56x Motor-Kondensator 5uF 400V 30x80mm ; AEG | eBay (AC motor start cap)?

Or would this one be better5 Ölpapier-Kondensator 2,5 uF 370 V | eBay (Ölpapier-Kondensator 2,5 uF 370 V )?

Greetings, Conrad

P.S.: Yes, I am asking too many questions.
                              Last edited by conradelektro; 04-25-2012, 07:52 PM. Reason: URL was wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by conradelektro View Post
                                @Dragon:

This is indeed some good info and it helps a lot. Your disclosure (oscillator circuit and output tank circuit) enables me to proceed to some interesting experiments.

I am sorry for my insistent and rude posts, I thought you are one of the numerous wafflers in this forum.

And of course, again questions:

I understand that you are keen on reproducing some "earth resonance frequency" of around 1 MHz with your coil dimensions (8.5" diameter and 50 turns). Could you please give some info about this frequency. What is its exact value (if known)? What theory or speculation is it based on?

Some trivial calculations with the "mini Ringkern-Rechner 1.2" (mini Ringkern-Rechner ):

(8.5") 215 mm diameter, 50 turns, hight of coil about 70 mm ==> 700 µH

700 µH , 1 MHz ==> around 35 pF for tuning

I have some very nice tuning capacitors from old radios with 0 -360 pF and 0 -520 pF, which should be perfect for this job. But woopy's tuning capacitor is unbeatable for looks.

Greetings, Conrad
                                I like woopys adjustable cap also, quite creative - beautiful work and very functional. The spacing on the radio air caps is pretty close and you'll get a lot of flash over on the plates. Make sure they will handle 1000+ volts and they should be fine for that circuit.

My coils are coming in at around 815uh - made another one yesterday to replace one that was burned. I'm using 1.095 Mhz because out of all the coils I've tested it seems to create the best response and it happens to be a harmonic of 6, 7.5 and 8 hz . My main objective is to attract charges or more appropriately "suck" them in, either through an earth ground or antenna or a combination of both.

I don't have all the answers yet but I'm continuously searching for solutions as everyone else. This is one of the many things I've stumbled on that was quite successful in my journey.

Comment

Working...
                                X