No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ All, This is how it is. If we don't require any kind of proof at all like video's
    and photographs to verify the claims people make then we create a situation
    where anyone can claim anything without producing a shred of evidence.

Do we really want a site where anyone can claim anything without question ?

What would be the point to that ? Big claims require big proof.

Zilano not showing anything is an insult to a lot of people who work hard and share.

Where is Utkins free energy device ?
    Where does he show a working device producing more power out than in ?

Utkin and Zilano are two pea's in a pod.

Show us the device Zilano.

If there was suppression involved it would be not more dangerous to show a
    device than tell how to build it, in fact just showing a device means very little
    anything can be faked, telling how to build would be more prone to suppression.

The showing of our devices is mainly to show we are not full of it. Showing no
    device or experiment means the person is full of it.

We have an expectation on sites like this, that is to show the device to back
    up what we say. Without that we have the potential for a free for all of baseless
    claims.

Is Zilano saying that everyone else should show their devices when they have
    one working producing free kW's and it won't be dangerous for them like it is
    for Zilano ?

Or is Zilano's point of view that no one should show anything if it produces
    free energy ?

So I say again if one person can make big claims and show nothing then why
    not all of us. I can imagine what the site would be like if everyone was
    allowed to do that.

In my opinion people who make claims and show nothing are fakes.
    And people who say they have a certain thing and say they will show it, but
    don't, even after being reminded and re-asked are liars.

Show the device or admit you don't have one ? Or better still don't claim to
    have some thing you cannot or will not show. And don't make claims without
    any kind of verification.

Still waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
      one even can bypass all the diodes and not use them. the effect is still seen and the apparatus becomes a tesla radiant energy system. the surface area of cap limits the output. large cap large output. always use dissimilar metals for cap plates

that is silver and lead( Ag++, Pb++)

or alluminium and copper( Al++, Cu++)

or any other metals having valency++

Is it another simple sample for testing scalar waves?
      NST feeding iron trafo through the custom made capacitor with the spark gaps in series? How much power gain can we get here?

Comment

• Questions

Dear Zilano,

I wanna ask these burning questions because,I know you might be off again.So without further ado let me proceed.

I revisited Don's earlier machines and wanted to know if certain components are sound.

First up is the oscillator section: Will it work as illustrated? To me its just a RC oscillator with a RF Transistor.The other I don't understand.Two of the attachments have the receiver end.Saw Utkin version, I wanna know if it is correct.

Finally, in your post on the Joule thief, there was what seem to be an RC oscillator with an important addition.A DIODE.Don did not have any in his earlier diagrams.Does it mean that it was not necessary?

I don't have the time or materials to built a Royer or get the seemingly problematic NST.

Best Regards,

Ged

Last edited by Gedfire; 02-06-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Dse

Originally posted by Garsony View Post
          Is it another simple sample for testing scalar waves?
          NST feeding iron trafo through the custom made capacitor with the spark gaps in series? How much power gain can we get here?
          This is the DSE (don smith effect), this what Don show in the video when he is in a wheel chair. This is what I am working on now.

Nolan

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by zilano
            ANTENNAS ARE JUST METAL CONDUCTOR. we have to take in consideration the size of antenna when we r dealing with hertzian waves where as regarding scalar waves the size depends upon the emitted area of waves here the emitted area is as long and as wide as the secondary coil so secondary length and wideness decides the size of copper tube antenna.
            Thanks.Plain and simple.

Ged

Comment

• Oscillator II

Can I replace:

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1334183577

With:

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1334183657

Ged
              Last edited by Gedfire; 02-06-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
                This is the DSE (don smith effect), this what Don show in the video when he is in a wheel chair. This is what I am working on now.

Nolan
                I see, thank you.

Did you get a clean 60 Hz sine wave at the output transformer?
                I know many people having problem with this (spark-gap/trafo in series) setup.
                Last edited by Garsony; 04-11-2012, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                  Fair enough on the explanation for your reasons for pursuing this concept.

Eric states that in his observations energy synthesis is the result of parameter variation with respect to time. The pulsation of resistance, conductance, reactance(inductance), or susceptance(capacitance) with respect to time causes the Law of Energy Conservation to break down. These pulsations can either cause a cumulative oscillation that grows over a period of time with no apparent source of power or a decreasing oscillation with no apparent heat dissipation associated with the decrement of oscillation.

In nature, there is no bias between one inventor to the next. As you were saying, the terms being used by different inventors tend to paint different pictures in the minds of the researcher as to what was going on with their device although the natural operating principles are similar. Mr. Dollard is firmly backed by the multitude of references that he cites throughout his writings which leads me to believe that his vast understanding of electricity should be a grounds to begin investigating these phenomena as well as using the terms defined by himself in the "Peter, Whatever happened to Eric P. Dollard?" thread.

That being said, start looking for the variations of the aforementioned parameters and where they might possibly occur in the device under study. I have not studied the Don Smith device at all so I can offer no advice except for one, high voltages cause ionized gasses which cause a change in the dielectric coefficients. This could be one possibility being that the longitudinal wave propagating down the coil ionizes the air in the inter-turn capacitance of the coil, thus causing a variation in suceptance. By no means am I saying that this is right, but it is something to think about. I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to tune one of those devices.

Here is a link to Eric's videos from the San Francisco Tesla Society on December 9, 2007 which is kind of a 'grand summary' of some of his revelations in electricity. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post185335 It is a goldmine for those interested in all of the technical aspects of his work.

Good Luck

Dave

P.S. He is working on the Steinmetz equations for getting the parameter variations observed by C.P.S. into a simplified version based on E.P.D. defined mathematics so that there will be useful parameter variation formula's available soon.
                  Energy synthesis, what does this mean ?

Synthesis - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Definition of SYNTHESIS

a : the composition or combination of parts or elements so as to form a whole
                  b : the production of a substance by the union of chemical elements, groups, or simpler compounds or by the degradation of a complex compound
                  c : the combining of often diverse conceptions into a coherent whole; also : the complex so formed
                  a : deductive reasoning
                  b : the dialectic combination of thesis and antithesis into a higher stage of truth
                  : the frequent and systematic use of inflected forms as a characteristic device of a language
                  I think you would mean the first definition 1, a.

When talking of synthesizing energy then doesn't it just mean making work
                  from potential ? Because energy is not coming from nothing. It's just a
                  transformation. If not potential then what is the energy synthesized from ?

In a closed system where nothing enters and nothing exits there can only be
                  unity. The Universe as a whole is a closed system. I would argue that smaller
                  closed systems within the Universe are practically impossible. So to me the
                  laws of the conservation of energy do not so much "break down" but they are
                  not applicable in the first place. I must admit I don't know the laws off hand
                  because they don't have much meaning for me. But I think they deal mainly
                  with "closed systems". As far as I can imagine a "closed" system would allow
                  no losses as well as no gains by definition. If the system fits the definition no
                  so called "laws" need to be broken.

Maybe what is lacking is a clear understanding of the intended and true
                  definition of the "Laws".

Cheers

Comment

• Critical Analysis of Zilanos New Device

one even can bypass all the diodes and not use them. the effect is still seen and the apparatus becomes a tesla radiant energy system. the surface area of cap limits the output. large cap large output. always use dissimilar metals for cap plates

that is silver and lead( Ag++, Pb++)

or alluminium and copper( Al++, Cu++)

or any other metals having valency++

Hey All,

If we critically analyse these new schematics, do they make sense to you? Do they?

As we OBJECTIVELY look at these images Zilano is posting ,ask, do they make sense from a theoretical point of view? Its not possible for me (or for most of us) to test them all! (After all, if I was getting 10kW from ONE device;to me that ONE would do just fine! )

Please do so taking into account the massive amount of knowledge disseminated by OTHER sources other than Zilano and possibly your own experiences.

I know some of us are displeased with the idea of having to be looking to spend money again (hey,you don't have to!), but I say it should be possible to use the same parts or some thereof from your previous project ala suitcase 10kW.

If you do some serious cross referencing along with some detective work, you may save some money and time.

Because I have limited funds,I am waiting to get the right parts (variable caps anyone?) at the right time.Hence my forsenic type approach.I don't have the resources so many of you are blessed with, so I have to do little stuff here and there and also make sure I pay attention to what others have been doing. Noting their successes and errors as well as corrections(To those persons I am eternally grateful) so don't have to repeat some of the missteps.

AND I wanna make sure I can reuse them in other or similar projects.If I am talking nonsense, well.... thanks for reading this post and posting anyway!

Cheers,

Ged

Still learning...
                    Last edited by Gedfire; 04-11-2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• Confirmed

the important point is normally ac is passed through cap where as pulsed dc is an special ac which cannot pass across two plates and the 2nd plate of cap copies it with opposite charge with the help of earth ground. thus cap gets charged.

rgds
                      zzzz
                      Yes, heard Don saying exactly that...

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                        @ All, This is how it is. If we don't require any kind of proof at all like video's
                        and photographs to verify the claims people make then we create a situation
                        where anyone can claim anything without producing a shred of evidence.
                        a video is no proof of a working device.

Do we really want a site where anyone can claim anything without question ?

What would be the point to that ? Big claims require big proof.
                        Maybe some people like the attention and others are dreaming.

Zilano not showing anything is an insult to a lot of people who work hard and share.

Where is Utkins free energy device ?
                        Where does he show a working device producing more power out than in ?

Utkin and Zilano are two pea's in a pod.

Show us the device Zilano.

If there was suppression involved it would be not more dangerous to show a
                        device than tell how to build it, in fact just showing a device means very little
                        anything can be faked, telling how to build would be more prone to suppression.

The showing of our devices is mainly to show we are not full of it. Showing no
                        device or experiment means the person is full of it.

We have an expectation on sites like this, that is to show the device to back
                        up what we say. Without that we have the potential for a free for all of baseless
                        claims.

Is Zilano saying that everyone else should show their devices when they have
                        one working producing free kW's and it won't be dangerous for them like it is
                        for Zilano ?

Or is Zilano's point of view that no one should show anything if it produces
                        free energy ?

So I say again if one person can make big claims and show nothing then why
                        not all of us. I can imagine what the site would be like if everyone was
                        allowed to do that.

In my opinion people who make claims and show nothing are fakes.
                        And people who say they have a certain thing and say they will show it, but
                        don't, even after being reminded and re-asked are liars.

Show the device or admit you don't have one ? Or better still don't claim to
                        have some thing you cannot or will not show. And don't make claims without
                        any kind of verification.

Still waiting.
                        Zilano a 12 year old girl showed us many simple ways to get what we wan't but nobody could replicate

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                          I see, thank you.

Did you get a clean 60 Hz sine wave at the output transformer?
                          I know many people having problem with this (spark-gap/trafo in series) setup.
                          I dont think you will get an true AC sinewave because we are pulsing DC into a single coil on the TRAFO, I think the TRAFO will give uasable current and then use an inverter. I have been able to control freq. via the spark gap, but I still dont have results to share just yet. My first few test were positive but I burned up my nst. I will be back testing tommorow.

Nolan

Comment

• Morays Proposed Schematics

Just a quick glance .Any similarities? Differences.Please comment as you see fit.

Ged
                            Last edited by Gedfire; 07-19-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Zilano Rocks!!

Many thanks for continuing to share with us Zilano!!!!!

Many of us really appreciate all you have shared!!!!!!

Comment

• the important point is normally ac is passed through cap where as pulsed dc is an special ac which cannot pass across two plates and the 2nd plate of cap copies it with opposite charge with the help of earth ground. thus cap gets charged.

rgds
                                zzzz
                                [/QUOTE]

This is true. I have done this.

Nolan

Comment

Working...
                                X