No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all. Im messaging on my phone, so a little brief. Jack 4 pound 10 ounces. Megan 5 pound 6 ounces. Water birth at home went very well. 4 hour labour. 10 mins between them.

Just wanted to make something catergorically clear.

I started the forum. It belongs to the members now. The people whose hearts are pure are now in control. 2 was not enough. Now 15 people hold the key.

Remember, none of this would have been possible without all your text and vids. Thank you everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      Hi all. Im messaging on my phone, so a little brief. Jack 4 pound 10 ounces. Megan 5 pound 6 ounces. Water birth at home went very well. 4 hour labour. 10 mins between them.

I started the forum. It belongs to the members now. The people whose hearts are pure are now in control. 2 was not enough. Now 15 people hold the key.

Remember, none of this would have been possible without all your text and vids. Thank you everyone!
      Congratulations Paul .. bless them all!
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Hi all. Im messaging on my phone, so a little brief. Jack 4 pound 10 ounces. Megan 5 pound 6 ounces. Water birth at home went very well. 4 hour labour. 10 mins between them.

Regards Soundiceuk wish you all the best for your bigger family now.

Comment

• cast Ion valve

On a lighter note ….. we could possibly afford to miss out …..”The cast Ion switch” .. that is driven by the super efficient boink-eti-boink circuit don’t you think? Energy Zero Research Laboratories and the 5th dimention of booze .. still they make nice hats.. Chetnis switch I guess even the diss-info guys must have a sense of humour at the bottom of their black souls.
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Congrats soundiceuk , Glad your two Little Angels are doing ok

and Good Luck
            Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Congrats Paul!!!!!!!

Comment

• O.K. guys I have burned up every diode that I had. I have ordered some 15kv 4 amp diodes, so hopefully they will last. I am about to order some big caps, I have some in mind, but I want opinions. The ones I am looking at are 8000v .3uf
                oil filled pulse capacitors, so 4 or 5 paralleled should be enough to do something. I think these are my 2 options....NWL EX9520 .30uf 8KV 8000vDC 9000VPK 20A High Voltage Capacitor | eBay

or this NWL S00687 .37uf 8KV 8000v Oil High Voltage Capacitor | eBay so let me know what you guys think. I am ordering something today, its time to move on!

Comment

• Twins

Congrats soundiceuk

I am glad that everything went well

Best Johan

Comment

• sweet

Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                    Привет всем!!

Hello all.
                    This is my first post here. I wish all luck and success in OU.

Regards. Сергей В.
                    You are welcome here Great to have Russian with us !!
                    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                    In the expert's mind there are few.
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

The reason people believe cannabis causes so many proplems is because people mix it with the two number one poisons in the most consumed drugs world. Nicotine and Alcohol and people don't realise it is this, that makes it an unhealthy thing to do.

In the thrive exposed video a very small section shows the youngest cannabis consumer who is 3. Cannabis saved his life because he wouldn't eat. Now he is a fit 3 year old.

If you eat the raw cannabis juice it can cure cancer.

We have been educated it gives psychosis. Well it can do if it is mixed. But never on its own.

Countries have lived on the seeds as they contain nutrition that is not found in any other plant on the planet, such as amino acids that unblock colesterol.

Look I am a genuine guy trying to help you here.

There are many coming.

Join us!
                      With you on that ... a bit of education does not hurt

History of Cannabis on Vimeo

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• awesome

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

Thats great to hear man!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Take a rest for a while
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• yep

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                          With you on that ... a bit of education does not hurt

History of the cannabis plant - Documentary part 1 - YouTube

And smoke a bit everyday keeps me on track

It helps to harmonize with nature, and care about what matters.
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                            And smoke a bit everyday keeps me on track

It helps to harmonize with nature, and care about what matters.
                            Yes it does!

Comment

• 4 Mhz to 7 Mhz

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                              Thats interesting, 4-7 Mega Mhz?
                              Yep! Seem like an interesting device.Actually I was thinking it could be used as the receiver unit for the Don Smith device with a few modifications.

I am hypothesizing that the missing files from the Moray Patent Folder at the patents office might have re-emerged in different forms. Even Tesla's Stuff. The way I see it is that someone might see an opportunity for money making or recognition so they may rehash stuff. These things do happen in life. Innovation they say.

Great stuff though and I am going to verify that the Ionospheres' operating frequency is between 4 and 7 MHz as this may be another piece of the puzzle.

What is hidden or omitted in one patent may show up in another with similar stuff.

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,

Ged
                              Last edited by Gedfire; 03-28-2012, 03:16 PM.

Comment

@ soundiceuk
                                Congrats the twins to the family

Regards
                                JJ

Comment

Working...
                                X