Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
    I'm tired of people regurgitating the same old rhetoric, show it if you know it is possible. Don't just say it.

Cheers
    Working on that.... Thats why everybody who discover that keeps quiet and let other people to swim in their own sweat...Giving hints only.... Or do you really thing that somebody who spent years of work will give you golden chicken on silver plate ready to eat ? Doubt it. So you have to follow those hints and try yourself to confirm or not.... And I don't have chicken yet anyway

Cinan

Comment

• Originally posted by cinan View Post
      Working on that.... Thats why everybody who discover that keeps quiet and let other people to swim in their own sweat...Giving hints only.... Or do you really thing that somebody who spent years of work will give you golden chicken on silver plate ready to eat ? Doubt it. So you have to follow those hints and try yourself to confirm or not.... And I don't have chicken yet anyway

Cinan
      That's correct, you can make new theories only when you got working copy of device on table before your eyes...

In case of our little experiment, we moved Tesla coil functionality straight on flyback transformer, which got free resonant oscillations capacitor+coil part connected to "cold" end of high voltage coil and then feeding into primary resonant frequency what gets interrupted 50 times a second (50Hz).

@Farmhand I understand your scepticism but you need to build one before saying "it is fake" or "not working"..

Comment

• I have no doubt..........

Cinan
        Quote,

do you really thing that somebody who spent years of work will give you golden chicken on silver plate ready to eat ? Doubt it

---------------------------------
        I believe the chicken will go to the right plate,there are men here COMPLETELY
        dedicated to making this a better world!
        They have no Scale for sweat ,money or time...they thank God for the privilege.

Thanks
        Chet
        If you want to Change the world
        BE that change !!

Comment

• Don Smith Pics & Circuits Site

I found a site that has a lot of really nice Don Smith generator pics and circuits. The pics of his generators here are as good as I've seen. Farmhand's DS pic is here too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=don+...w=1280&bih=834

Comment

• Team Wesley Device

The Team Wesley device is Kapandaze but is an off shoot of Don Smith Tech. It has the caudaceus coil scenario but other than that has a lot to do with DS. The Wesley Team left instructions in their thread of how to build their device. They were very explicit instructions, and I suggest that you go check them out. The instructions are toward the end of their thread. T-1000 shared a lot there too.

Comment

• Resonance Spark Gap

When a tank circuit is in resonance, the input impedance should be extremely high, like an open circuit. If I see a spark gap firing constantly into a tank circuit, that would lead me to believe that the circuit is not resonant. Watching Kapandze demonstrations, the SG fires very little and at a very low frequency. I'm thinking that the SG only provides energy when the circuit goes out of resonance.

When TK presses the button to start his system, I think this is used to supply the tank circuit it's initial energy (the SG is temporarily bypassed) and then the SG supplies enough energy to keep the tank circuit in balance. I noticed the frequency of the SG changes as more or less load is placed on the system.
              Last edited by nightwind; 02-11-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwind View Post
                When a tank circuit is in resonance, the input impedance should be extremely high, like an open circuit. If I see a spark gap firing constantly into a tank circuit, that would lead me to believe that the circuit is not resonant. Watching Kapandze demonstrations, the SG fires very little and at a very low frequency. I'm thinking that the SG only provides energy when the circuit goes out of resonance.
                My thoughts fly exact in the same areas just now.
                Read Utkin. He states that a) the spark should occure preferrably at every oscillation (page 5.27) and b) the tank is being "blinded" (page 5-15 and others) so every spark sees no voltage at destination point. Doubling the voltage squares the energy.

Apart from the above Utkin talks about c) back EMV suppression (page 5.20 ...) being necessary.
                Read Utkin's statements regarding d) capacitor behaviour (page 5-29) and the e) importance and function of earth connection.

He referrs to f) Don's papers as well (page 5-17) and he says they are important.

Its' what I red before and try to digest. It is all there written on paper - made available thanks Patrick! I do not claim to have understood but after every reading through it is a bit more. Nevertheless it is outside standard science and we can not get it with standard science. Our notion regading tank circuits is a small facette only!

Kapanadze is told to have a very silent spark, steady lighting. This is possible only if the spark frequency is quite high - above audio reception of our ears. (Tesla:.... adjusted thorougly ..) Utkin refers to Kapanadze as well (page 5-41).
                Last edited by JohnStone; 02-11-2012, 06:06 PM.
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Heres someone who has taken the device a little further than most on video

Модернизация , 5300 оборотов на Đ˛Đ°Đ»Ń Đ´Đ˛Đ¸ĐłĐ°Ń‚ĐµĐ»ŃŹ! - YouTube

Farmhand, I understand where you are coming from. Its a hard pill to swallow because it destroys the building blocks that we have been indoctrinated from birth to believe.

'electricity is dangerous'

'electricity will kill you'

'don't touch high voltages'

Ask yourself why have we been stuck with 50/60hz.

Two reasons spring to my mind:

1. Probably the most profitable for the cats.
                  2. Also the most dangerous, so discourages the most people from touching.

Farmhand, have you seen any of the cold electricity videos where people touch the circuit in operation and don't get shocked and also when the electricity passes through water whilst the bulbs are lit?

If so what do you make of this 'cold electricity'?

Comment

• Did you saw Kapanadze video from 2004 ? What is your opinion on thick coil in this video and in green box device (which is almost indetical ,however some parts were hidden like spark gap attached to thick coil) ? What is that coil for ?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                      That's correct, you can make new theories only when you got working copy of device on table before your eyes...

In case of our little experiment, we moved Tesla coil functionality straight on flyback transformer, which got free resonant oscillations capacitor+coil part connected to "cold" end of high voltage coil and then feeding into primary resonant frequency what gets interrupted 50 times a second (50Hz).

@Farmhand I understand your scepticism but you need to build one before saying "it is fake" or "not working"..
                      Hi T1000, I mean no offence, I'm not saying it is fake or not working, it
                      obviously works and is no small feat to do those things.

I just don't believe anything without reasonable grounds. And I refuse to
                      believe any OU claims based on light globe ratings. To convince me I would
                      need accurate in/out measurements.

Lots of people are trying to build them already, do you think I should have any
                      more chance of being successful then they are ?

I'm doing my own experiments and studies in this area so I can think about it
                      my own way and explore my own theories. Eventually if I have some success I
                      will share what I can do and what I think is happening and help "if" people
                      want to build what I've made. But one thing I will also be doing is "asking" for
                      peer review so that others can have fair opportunity to validate any
                      provisional claims I might make.

If people had to build every device that was claimed to be OU before
                      commenting not many comments would happen, threads would be commented
                      on only by those who believe because those that don't wouldn't build. So a
                      one sided situation would happen, when nobody questions things I think a lot
                      of people would assume because there is no doubting posts the devices are
                      what they claim. Which would cause a situation where anything could be
                      claimed and no one would question it, because to do so they would need to
                      build it first. Hardly a desirable situation.

Either you want people to look at things and say what they think or you
                      don't. The internet is a place of free speech, we don't get to regulate
                      people's opinions.

If you don't want lots of doubting comments don't make the claims without the proof.

All OU claims should be unarguable because there should be clear in/out
                      measurements done at obvious input and output points. The only thing that
                      should really be argued is if there is possibility of faking the shown
                      measurements or the way the measurement is done. Arguing if something is
                      OU or not without any input or output power measurements is counter
                      intuitive to me.

All I said is I don't see anything to convince me, I didn't say it wasn't
                      anything, I don't think, because to do that I would need to have it evaluated
                      with the proper equipment.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by cinan View Post

Cinan
                        Hi cinan, I want to apologise for my abrubtness and somewhat rude reply.
                        Sorry.

If I was a salt merchant and everybody wanted sugar and I wanted to
                        distract people I would give a sugary treat and leave a trail of hint's
                        or bit's of sugar eventually leading away from the sugar bowl to a bowl of salt.

I don't expect anything from anybody, I am doing lot's of experiments so I can
                        see things for myself. I don't want to follow any sugar trails to the salt bowl
                        then need to back track. I'm trying to track down the sugar bowl, but I'm not
                        going to follow a trail of sugar laid there to lead me off course.

Having said that, I'm not saying that T1000 or anyone in particular is doing
                        that. Just that if I wanted to distract people from sugar I would use a small
                        amount of sugar. I hope you can understand my point of view.

Again my apologies for my awful reply to you previously. Sorry.

I am getting annoyed with the way if anyone expresses doubts and asks a
                        provoking question it is mostly ignored and the person is told "you need to
                        understand this and that". Some of the asked questions were not to get an answer
                        for me but to force an answer that is "to the point" so it can be debated.

Generally these questions are unanswered because to answer them would be
                        either a contradiction or counter productive to their side of the argument.

Science is observation and controlled argument . The conventional scientists do not own
                        science, it belongs to us all.

Cheers

P.S. I've already had to unlearn stuff and backtrack due to the promoting of
                        things that are misleading or not entirely true. I'm learning it is easier and
                        more productive to use my own logic and discern things for myself.

Last edited by Farmhand; 02-12-2012, 05:21 AM.

Comment

• Don Smith-ZILANO Reverse Tesla Coil Frequency response testing

Hi all

For better understanding Don Smith-Zilano Reverse Tesla coil concept I made many test at different input frequency from Signal Generator to Primary LC and measure the output voltage on secondary LC.
                          I made measures without load on secondary LC and with Load 12V 60W car bulb connected via diode.

For no load testing I put 1kohm resistor between Signal Generator and primary LC and measure the maximum sine wave peak to peak output voltage on secondary LC at different input frequency and different primary LC Cap values.

Here is the circuit schematic I used for testing with load connected. I used optical isolated mosfet driver ACPL3130 to drive 250V 15A N channel mosfet.
                          In this configuration I measured positive peak voltage and input power on Primary LC and measure positive peak voltage across load 12V 60W car bulb.
                          I noticed that without diode on primary LC i get very poor output on secondary LC so Diode on primary LC is important part in Don Smith-Zilano setup.

This is the actual setup layout with all details used:

This are the measured data:

I put all data and setup pictures in zip file which is accessible here and someone could make some data mining and make some connections between different input frequencys:
                          Don Smith - Frequency Testing.zip

I am waiting for lux meter to make accurate output measurements of the car light output. My scope died during testing so some data are missing and I cant show any scope shots for now because I am waiting for replacement.

JoeFR
                          Last edited by joefr; 02-12-2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Hi all, here's a circuit I used a while ago for some experiment's, it can produce
                            "Stan Meyer" type "gated" pulses or groups of pulses. I think it could be useful
                            for improving the C.O.P of smaller solid state or even spark gapped devices of
                            this nature. The circuit is just one example of how it can be easily done, the
                            pulse generator could be a 555 or other Oscillator with adjustable frequency
                            and PW. If the battery charging output is discarded and L1 were made to be
                            the primary of a HF transformer then the groups of pulses can setup the
                            oscillation then pause so the oscillation can continue with no input. I didn't
                            use it like that previously but I'm thinking I will make one very soon and use it
                            to drive my supply transformer, to do that I will use the alternating outputs of
                            Q and Q/ from the CD4047 to drive two mosfets rather than the oscillator
                            output shown in the drawing, the shown drawing could work for a flyback but
                            might need some kind of transient protection for the switch.

Circuit drawing link
                            http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/690...oscillator.png

This is the kind of "blocks" of pulses it can produce from a HF transformer
                            with an iron powder core.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And a video showing more clearly the individual pulses, the transformer is
                            charging a cap pulser which is discharging to a battery, the effects of the cap
                            pulser discharging can be seen on the wave form (in the video). The
                            spikes are clipped by the rectifier on the output in the photo. I called the video clip
                            electric machine because of the rhythmical "gyrations" of the scope trace.

Oh yeah the video clip is the waveform from a recovery diode.

Wave form clip

If successful the result should be that the spark gap will fire in very rapid
                            bursts of variable duration and intensity.

Which should improve efficiency or at the very least sound cool and make
                            good sparks. I think i have all the parts I need. So i'll start on a circuit tonight.

It should be possible to make a Tesla coil sound a bit like a V8 motor with a lumpy cam.
                            Just as a side benefit.

Cheers
                            Last edited by Farmhand; 02-12-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• Joefr .. Very impressed with this. Thanks for taking the time and trouble .. Its a pity you’ve popped your scope !
                              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Go jeofr

Nice one jeofr hope other members will join in the praticals and stop theorizing without setup!

Thanks jeofr!

Comment

Working...
                                X