Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Utkin PDF File Link

    Yes, I'll fetch it for you and send it to you directly. I'll then post a link to Scribd for the others. Thanks!!

    Originally posted by dragon View Post
    David, I have the 71 page download, is there another that is newer? I didn't see it listed on Patrick's site

    Comment


    • Here is a video using a shorted coil with a 40 watt input that I played with in various forms and windings over the last year or so. I've been using coils that have an exceptionally low resistance value and a very high Q value for some of these tests.

      windfilter's Channel - YouTube

      There are others there that may be of interest as well...

      Comment


      • Vladimir Utkin Free Energy PDF File

        The file won't load to scribd because of an internal password and I don't have enough free space to load it to Energetic, so does anyone want to host it for me? If so, give me an e-mail to send it to. Thanks!!

        Comment


        • Vladimir Utkin PJK PDF File 2012 Edition

          Here's the most recent edition of the Vladimir Utkin pdf file.

          Vladimir Utkin PJK 2012

          Comment


          • Magnetic Amplifiers

            Magnetic Amplifiers
            By the U.S. Navy (1951), edited by Trinkaus. First came the vacuum tube, then the transistor, right? Not really. In between there is another lost entity. Electronics engineers of the 1950's believed the rugged little magnetic amplifier was going to replace the fragile vacuum tube in all its functions under abasic mag amp megacycle. Originating in the USA but adopted and developed by the Nazis for the V2 missile, the mag amp after WWII found a clique of boosters among US electronics engineers. This document, unusually passionate and well written for a military tech manual, is their promotional brochure. Evident today only in some motor-control and power-supply regulator applications, the mag amp not only can regulate but can magnify, modulate, switch, pulse-generate, invert, convert, multivibrate, phase shift, and multiply. Mag amps require zero maintenance, can be made indestructible and EMP-proof, and can handle up to 200,000 amperes. Modulate your Tesla coil with a mag amp. This booklet has been completely reset and redesigned for economy and readability. Also see: Magnetic Amplifiers Bibliography. 43 illustrations

            Tesla Coils, Plans, Parts, Kits Page 2

            Some good books there!

            Great links and info guys Keep it coming, we're nearly there!

            Comment


            • Hi all,

              Thanks for all informations, but i have some questions about this schema :



              What does CCW means ? CW for continous wave.
              And, how make the spark gap without neon ?

              Thanks in advance.
              Cordially.

              Comment


              • Zilano PDFs Query

                Hi Blacktail,

                Have you been through all the Zilano pdf files I posted? You really need to digest all of that information from Zilano. There's about 400 pages of pretty good information in three separate pdf files. If you don't have those files, pm me and I'll send you the links so you can download and study them.

                Best Regards,
                David Fine

                Originally posted by Blacktail View Post
                Hi all,

                Thanks for all informations, but i have some questions about this schema :

                What does CCW means ? CW for continous wave.
                And, how make the spark gap without neon ?

                Thanks in advance.
                Cordially.

                Comment


                • Hey Blacktail
                  CCW means counter clockwise wound
                  CW means clockwise wound

                  I dont know why they didnt tell you,
                  good grief

                  Blind leading the blind

                  dave
                  Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

                  Comment


                  • Thanks Slovenia & Dave45, and for Slovenia, i sent you a pm
                    Last edited by Blacktail; 02-07-2012, 11:56 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Blacktail View Post
                      Hi all,

                      Thanks for all informations, but i have some questions about this schema :



                      What does CCW means ? CW for continous wave.
                      And, how make the spark gap without neon ?

                      Thanks in advance.
                      Cordially.
                      Hi Blacktail, CW means clockwise and CCW means counter clockwise, When
                      looking at a coil from the top/bottom/end the CW and CCW winds are opposite
                      wound. Clockwise a right coiled winding Counter clockwise is left coiled.

                      Most of these circuits are dubious and I am unaware of anyone showing more
                      output than input. The particular drawing you showed looks like it has a home
                      wound HV coil supplying a step down transformer, then output. I don't see any
                      iron cored isolation transformer or substantial capacitance at or near the
                      output, nor is there an inverter circuit to make clean AC.

                      What are the claims of this circuit ?

                      I wonder if the circuit designer has tested the circuit and shown the results.
                      Does it produce a square or sine wave AC output ?

                      Furthermore I don't think people should be promoting the dubious and
                      untested work of other people who have nothing real to show. Especially
                      those who cannot explain what they are promoting. Just my opinion.

                      Cheers

                      Comment


                      • Magnetic Amplifiers PDF

                        http://www.themeasuringsystemofthego...amplifiers.pdf




                        Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                        Magnetic Amplifiers
                        By the U.S. Navy (1951), edited by Trinkaus. First came the vacuum tube, then the transistor, right? Not really. In between there is another lost entity. Electronics engineers of the 1950's believed the rugged little magnetic amplifier was going to replace the fragile vacuum tube in all its functions under abasic mag amp megacycle. Originating in the USA but adopted and developed by the Nazis for the V2 missile, the mag amp after WWII found a clique of boosters among US electronics engineers. This document, unusually passionate and well written for a military tech manual, is their promotional brochure. Evident today only in some motor-control and power-supply regulator applications, the mag amp not only can regulate but can magnify, modulate, switch, pulse-generate, invert, convert, multivibrate, phase shift, and multiply. Mag amps require zero maintenance, can be made indestructible and EMP-proof, and can handle up to 200,000 amperes. Modulate your Tesla coil with a mag amp. This booklet has been completely reset and redesigned for economy and readability. Also see: Magnetic Amplifiers Bibliography. 43 illustrations

                        Tesla Coils, Plans, Parts, Kits Page 2

                        Some good books there!

                        Great links and info guys Keep it coming, we're nearly there!
                        Dude, you're curving my space-time.

                        Comment


                        • Free Servers

                          Servers free free web hosting servers, servers for free, free server


                          Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                          The file won't load to scribd because of an internal password and I don't have enough free space to load it to Energetic, so does anyone want to host it for me? If so, give me an e-mail to send it to. Thanks!!
                          Dude, you're curving my space-time.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                            In my question to theoldscientist about inductance and capacitance he answered with the following. I thought it might be useful to some:

                            "The subject is well explained in many forums and scientific papers.
                            To show you the difference look at my second video of radiant energy. Dollard in his papers is explaining it very simple. Inductance. The further the windings apart the higher the inductance. The closer the windings the more capacitance. A capacitor is the opposite of an inductor. Under certain frequency both behave the same resistance. WE call it impedance for inductor or admittance for capacitors. The value is negative for capacitors. You can use them in the all mighty RLC network. Have a look at my tutorial page.
                            RF Inductance Calculator - HAMwaves.com
                            Scroll down to negative inductance coil value. It will show you a Tesla coil and explain why.

                            There are a couple of videos from Eric Dollard where he shows the frequency difference. It is fairly simple once you understand the relationship. The execution is difficult."



                            Very good bell analogy Duncan and JohnStone. Top Bannana!!!
                            The part of the old scientists explanation in bold is not quite right in my opinion.
                            The further apart the windings are the less is the inductance overall, though
                            by spacing the turns the coils capacitance is reduced faster than the inductance
                            so the ratio of inductance to capacitance is more in favor of the inductance
                            when the turns are spaced. Spacing the turns reduces the inductance.
                            This is obvious because the more the turns are spaced the more the coil
                            becomes like a regular piece of wire.

                            Cheers

                            Comment


                            • Non Electrical Guy

                              Dave,
                              I'm not an electrical guy but I've done a lot to help this thread even so. Anyway, not all are that helpful here but everyone wants to be fed. I have learned a lot; mostly self taught; but have a lot to learn yet. I help where I can. I want one of these generators really bad. Your diagrams are very pretty, but we could use more electrical expertise here in the way of help and not criticism.
                              Best Regards,
                              David Fine / Slovenia

                              Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                              Hey Blacktail
                              CCW means counter clockwise wound
                              CW means clockwise wound

                              I dont know why they didnt tell you,
                              good grief

                              Blind leading the blind

                              dave

                              Comment


                              • Those that are building/experimenting on a very low budget and need a variety of cap sizes or to make a variable cap here is something I've been doing and it works very well...

                                HV caps are very expensive and it's not easy watching a $50 cap go up in smoke, I've been there and it's very disheartening. I started looking at alternatives and started making my own and found some material that works...

                                Amazon.com: Pelican Snow Flite 54 Roll up Plastic Sled - 54 x 18: Sports & Outdoors

                                These "roll up sleds" have a dielectric constant of 4 and I've tested the dielectric strength to 20kv using the .035" thick material. You can use foil for the plates but I've been buying the aluminum roof flashing which has a coating on the surface's and seems to work a bit better and is easier to attach a conductor to. Once you figure out the plate size you simply roll them up to fit inside a PVC tube and your good to go.

                                I've yet to arc one over but if you do they can easily be repaired, best of all you can make a whole bunch of them for the cost of a "store bought" unit....

                                One more little tid bit that I thought I'd mention - The model T ignition coils made back in the early 1900 are wound just like tesla's inductor with the 2 coils (CW-CCW). With a 6 volt input they produce around 25kv output. You can use the original "buzz box" configuration or remove the point system and drive them with a transistor circuit. These are also fairly cheap and there seems to be an abundant supply of them floating around. Some are in fairly bad looking condition but the coils are set in pitch inside the boxes so chances are pretty good that the coils are functional even if the point system is damaged or missing. I've built a bunch of projects around these... they draw around 100-400ma using the original buzzer relay and can do very nicely at 50ma driven by a transistor circuit...

                                Lots of fun in them ole parts...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X