Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But circuit is new. just for save money for everybody
    Zilano use circuit with frequence change resister and capacitors he post earlier and said it.
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post151417

Hi there!

those who dont agree with the R. CAN bridge and use push-pull transformer with 12/24v dc and chime the output and brighten their lamps with no hassles of learning reactance charts and understanding !
    although i use resistor and it saved me from a bunch of circuit.

regards
    Last edited by Zlatko; 08-22-2011, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Hi Zilano
      In thread #4 post 118 You wrote " I have both in my setup and am fine with output. Am using it for my home. A 10kw unit 220-250 volt 50 hz sine wave. Am happy with it."
      Do you have a picture of the unit u run your house on?
      Your output transformer winds are wrong. Stepping down 60kv with 100 turns on primary and having 230 turns secondary to get 230 volts out? Not going to happen.
      Low turns primary high turns secondary= step up volts.
      High turns primary low turns secondary= step down volts.
      If you add that 230 volt 60 hz signal to that 25 turn modulator coil on that stepdown output transformer your going to get a lot more then 230 volt output. With the metal rods ( welding rods ) stuck in those coils the 60 hz signal will take over and run the transformer, and it won't matter if its wound cw or ccw. Ya got 25 turns primary 230 turns secondary with large gauge wire.
      Like I said if ya got one or two of these power systems running your house,Show a picture of one of the units putting some power. Maybe lighting some light bulbs running a hot plate. After all you say you got 10kw output.
      No picture No video then you don't have ONE.

Comment

• Originally posted by the bob View Post
        Hi Zilano
        In thread #4 post 118 You wrote " I have both in my setup and am fine with output. Am using it for my home. A 10kw unit 220-250 volt 50 hz sine wave. Am happy with it."
        Do you have a picture of the unit u run your house on?
        Your output transformer winds are wrong. Stepping down 60kv with 100 turns on primary and having 230 turns secondary to get 230 volts out? Not going to happen.
        Low turns primary high turns secondary= step up volts.
        High turns primary low turns secondary= step down volts.
        If you add that 230 volt 60 hz signal to that 25 turn modulator coil on that stepdown output transformer your going to get a lot more then 230 volt output. With the metal rods ( welding rods ) stuck in those coils the 60 hz signal will take over and run the transformer, and it won't matter if its wound cw or ccw. Ya got 25 turns primary 230 turns secondary with large gauge wire.
        Like I said if ya got one or two of these power systems running your house,Show a picture of one of the units putting some power. Maybe lighting some light bulbs running a hot plate. After all you say you got 10kw output.
        No picture No video then you don't have ONE.
        Why would you expect a device that clearly cannot work by normal electrical principles to follow normal electrical formulas?

A Tesla coil does not work by inductive coupling, and neither does this device. The primary to secondary coupling is via an electric field, not a magnetic field, and has more to do with the relative mass of the coils than the than turns ratio. The rest of your argument is pretty much busted after missing this obvious point.

I'd like to see a video too, but given the issues of publicly demonstrating such a device, I can easily understand why he may choose not to. If you don't like what he says, feel free to not be here. If you do stay, please be respectful.

Comment

• Quote:
          Originally Posted by vrand
          Hi Zilano,

Is there any benefits to copper coated welding rods vs non copper coated?

Cheers Mike

Hi Mike!

MAGNET CORE (WELDING ROD)
          Purpose
          To provide a low reluctance path that increases the magnetic flux through the coil.
          Specifications
          Low reluctance, high permeability magnetic material: Welding rod; 0.042" inch diameter copper coated steel

regards

zilano zeis zane!

Hi LTBOLO
          I wasn't talking about his L1 and L2 coils,those coils are ok if tuned right.
          thread 14
          post 409

He is using copper coated welding rods ( he calls ferrite rod/cu) in his step down to 60 hz transformer. Read above MAGNETIC MATERIAL. His transformer for getting 230 volts 60 hz is magnetic. If you don't believe me, get some copper coated welding rod, make a bundle and put 10 turns of wire on it, put 20 turns beside of the 10 turns. apply 10 volts to the 10 turn coil and you can measure close to 20 volts on the 20 turn coil.
          When he said look at the crystal radio, I knew he was going to modulate the system with 60 hz but didn't know where.
          Tesla coils are turns ratio tuned with caps.
          Zilano even says he uses induction method in his ferrite transformer.
          Maybe MR. LTBOLO you should read my last post again.

Comment

• Resonant Coupling

Originally posted by LtBolo View Post
            A Tesla coil does not work by inductive coupling, and neither does this device. The primary to secondary coupling is via an electric field, not a magnetic field, and has more to do with the relative mass of the coils than the than turns ratio. The rest of your argument is pretty much busted after missing this obvious point.
            I thought this was an interesting link to explain resonant coupling...

Resonant inductive coupling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
              can any one help me how to post schematics i will give u more links and more juicy things to get u going from scratch to free power. am new to this forum and i dont know how to upload schematics.
              There is a free program "LTSpice IV" which is a circuit simulator.
              There you can simulate your circuits, but also upload simulator-files so others
              also can simulate your setup EXACTLY, which is a very important issue.

/ Conny

Comment

• Hi Jharmon
                Good fine on the link.

Comment

• Hot news!

There appeared a video presentation 5 kwt generator Kapanadze with a translation in English with subtitles. Download from here.
                  Tariel Kapanadze

Comment

• Originally posted by the bob View Post
                    Quote:
                    He is using copper coated welding rods ( he calls ferrite rod/cu) in his step down to 60 hz transformer. Read above MAGNETIC MATERIAL. His transformer for getting 230 volts 60 hz is magnetic. If you don't believe me, get some copper coated welding rod, make a bundle and put 10 turns of wire on it, put 20 turns beside of the 10 turns. apply 10 volts to the 10 turn coil and you can measure close to 20 volts on the 20 turn coil.
                    When he said look at the crystal radio, I knew he was going to modulate the system with 60 hz but didn't know where.
                    Tesla coils are turns ratio tuned with caps.
                    Zilano even says he uses induction method in his ferrite transformer.
                    Maybe MR. LTBOLO you should read my last post again.

I am well aware of his use of the welding rods. I believe their function was not to provide a ferrous core for a magnetic transformer, but to subtly alter inductance of the primary for resonance tuning. It is a very different thing to wrap a couple of windings directly on a ferrous rod and push a magnetic field into it and to have a few rods inserted into a 2" PVC pipe to change the tank tuning. I would expect a very small inductive effect to the secondary which was 3" in diameter...especially given that we're talking about an open magnetic core, rather than a closed magnetic pathway...but that won't make it any less of an electric coupling to the primary pushing 60kv.

Having the rods does also offer a potentially nice option for modulating the primary resonance. If the modulating coil causes a slight alteration in the permeability (iron has a very soft saturation curve) that would translate into a slight variation of the tuning of the tank. Given a very high Q tank, a small amount of de-tuning would translate into a fairly significant change in resonance amplitude, which is exactly what it would take for the AM detector circuit to work.

There are really 3 distinct things going on here: 1) a high voltage 35kHz power supply, 2) the gain stage consisting of a high voltage primary coil and an electrically coupled secondary which are both resonant at 35kHz, and 3) a method for converting the raw high frequency power into 50/60Hz. The problem is that Zilano has given 3 or 4 ways to do each part, leading to some confusion. As I understand it, the thing that is absolutely essential is to resonate a primary with a spark discharge to very high VAR, and down convert the extra energy produced in that coil to something useful without killing the resonance in the primary. Everything else is simply implementation detail.

In the end though, my beef with you is the demanding and demeaning attitude. Feel free to disagree with me all day about how it works, but please lay off the attacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                      Hi Mike!

MAGNET CORE (WELDING ROD)
                      Purpose
                      To provide a low reluctance path that increases the magnetic flux through the coil.
                      Specifications
                      Low reluctance, high permeability magnetic material: Welding rod; 0.042" inch diameter copper coated steel

regards

zilano zeis zane!
                      Hi Zilano

Are the copper coated welding rods to fill in ALL of the 2" inside diameter coil space, in order to raise the coil inductance for higher magnetic coupling to the secondary thick windings?

Cheers Mike

Comment

• Overunity Resonant Transformer

Another interesting corroborating link about OU resonant transformers...

OVERUNITY RESONANT TRANSFORMER - YouTube

Comment

• Evanescent Waves and Quantum Tunneling

I'm still percolating...

Tell me if this stuff is distracting or helpful.

Evanescent wave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Evanescent waves appear to be related to quantum tunneling according to conventional physics. As long as you consider the physics on Wikipedia conventional.

J

Comment

• parallel spark gap

hi zzz. if the spark gap is in parallel and gapped for 4000kV, when would it ever fire? the primary coil (high windings in the step-down arrangement) would be in resonance with it's capacitor.

are you suggesting that we tune the gap so that it fires < 4000V?

Or perhaps the votage from the step up transformer is out of phase with the resonating coil and therefore exceeds 4000V. I guess if they ever got 180 degrees out of phase, the voltage would rise to 8000V.

You mentioned in a previous post that the gap needs to be tuned. How do you tune the gap? At what point in the oscillation should it fire?

J

Comment

• voltage of the first tuning capacitor

Hi zzz. on the subject of the parallel gap and tuning capacitor. how many volts should the tuning capacitor be rated for? I understand that we should choose its capacitance to adjust the frequency of the coil, but what voltage?

Comment

• Originally posted by dllabarre
                                I don't know what's going on here but Zilano has his private messages turned off, he hasn't posted in 3 days, and many of his posts are missing from this thread now.

Also Dole's post is missing from this thread.
                                I've noticed this too and am quite worried. Mr. Clean disappeared too

He either got upset with us or he may have gotten some unexpected visitors.

We'll hope for the best. --Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X