Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• images

Hi all,

Please does anyone have access to these images.

Attached Images
    spark gap position in ac driven tesla coil.jpg (28.1 KB, 146 views)
    Table_top_SGTC_schematic.JPG (13.6 KB, 169 views)
    don circuit for old style 50 hz nst.jpg (35.5 KB, 44 views)
    don reverse tesla easyway.jpg (20.6 KB, 37 views)

from page 63 Zilano Older Deleted Posts Don Smith Replication Jan 16, 2012.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by abdlquadri View Post
      Hi all,

Please does anyone have access to these images.

Attached Images
      spark gap position in ac driven tesla coil.jpg (28.1 KB, 146 views)
      Table_top_SGTC_schematic.JPG (13.6 KB, 169 views)
      don circuit for old style 50 hz nst.jpg (35.5 KB, 44 views)
      don reverse tesla easyway.jpg (20.6 KB, 37 views)

from page 63 Zilano Older Deleted Posts Don Smith Replication Jan 16, 2012.pdf
      Try
      http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/zzzz.zip and http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/Za.pdf
      if not it'll be down to Slovenia thats about all I have however the 2nd doc seems to have SG position..PS also check Don Zilano device 01 by Utopia Now on Prezi ZZZZs stuff is loaded there ..regd's Duncan
      Last edited by Duncan; 02-04-2012, 06:24 PM.
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
        About that circuit do you know how to use that to tune the L1 and L2 coils?
        Thanks
        If you comprehend the coil with the top capacitance as a rod aerial (GOOOOD earth provided). In fact it is one half of a dipole antenna. The second half is thoght to live in the earth symmetrically.
        A lambda/4 radiator and a proper tuned antenna of this type shows up at bottom point minimum voltage and maximum amperage. The drawings show a dipole - take half of that.
        The LED is embedded in that diode array in order to give max. light if there is best tuning in resonance.
        This circuit is for test only using low voltages. i.e. connect 2 winding at your frequency generator as primary.

The circuit mentioned by Zilano ist not to be used in real application - except you intend to blow diodes.

Remark:
        Please take in account that it is a big difference if you have one end earthed or not.
        - earthed = lambda /4 (current maximum at bottom, voltaqe max at top)
        - not earthed = lamda /2 (current maximum in the middle, voltage max. at both ends)

(lambda = wave length - not to be calculated with speed of light!)
        "The speed of light, or circa 186,000 miles per second is clearly the upper limit for the speed which packets can travel between sending and receiving nodes. The material used to wire and connect computer networks, be it copper or fiber, limits the speed at which messages can travel by a factor of the speed of light to roughly 75%"

You have to take this in account and recalculate if you switch from earthed to non earthed winding connection.
        Last edited by JohnStone; 02-04-2012, 05:33 PM.
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• thanks

Thanks for the links... but no luck,

Regards

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
          Try
          http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/zzzz.zip and http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/Za.pdf
          if not it'll be down to Slovenia thats about all I have however the 2nd doc seems to have SG position..PS also check Don Zilano device 01 by Utopia Now on Prezi ZZZZs stuff is loaded there ..regd's Duncan

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
            Hi All. I'm just dipping in as time permits.

Hi Farmhand,

Looking at your bench, you have many parts there for experiment.
            In your circuit might I suggest a new topology -

Source inductor at left - CT to ground - is this AC and not DC ?

Isolation inductors L1 and L2 in series with it - connect these with one capacitor between where presently you show the spak gap.
            Remove C1 + C2 and join L1 to P1; also L2 to P2.
            Split P1-P2 at centre and bring these as short ends out to spark gap.

If the left source were centre tap AC, or DC and grounded one end, and L1, L2 either inductively coupled, or insulated bifilar, or a conductive (ultimately tunable) delay line, then the excitation within the split primary would be rendered balanced and floating with respect to ground.

However, I still cannot see any hope for OU unless a core material, or wire surface coating (tin, iron etc) is low level transmuted.

Cheers .............. Graham.
            Hi Graham, That's a Tesla circuit, the WT sec on the left is the Westinghouse
            transformer secondary, it's AC I believe.

I'll try what you say soon as I get a chance, I think I just destroyed two oven
            diodes and a few more caps so I'll probably experiment with diode-less circuits tonight.

I'm not really looking for OU, just experimenting and gaining experience, I
            won't discount the possibility of gains, but I do think most OU claims are just
            super efficiency or free energy collection from some other source like
            transmutation or for those that believe the ambient background or whatever.
            It's just not my priority to look for OU, I'm just sharing because Mr Clean said
            he would like to see the setup. I don't need a Tesla coil or Don Smith device
            to live "off the grid" but I am fortunate that my needs are small. My wants are
            different to my needs and probably different to other peoples wants as well.

Energy use is just like money, to get back into the black the easiest way is to use
            less than you make and store some for a rainy day or for a bit of fun.

I love the sun cause I'm an old hippy, and a John Denver fan, Not really.

Sunshine on my shoulders: John Denver - YouTube

Seasons In The Sun - Terry Jacks 1974 - YouTube

As long as we are here there will be sunshine for us. Cheer up fellows.

All my experiments are powered by Sol. I have solar panels, batteries and bright Aussie
            sunshine, plenty of energy for about 30 years.

Cheers
            Last edited by Farmhand; 02-05-2012, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• Additional winding and oscillator driver

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
              Hi folks,
              if you look at some Russian circuits you will see them using an additional winding being driven by an extra sine wave generator (frequency conforming local mains conditions). This coil seems to de-tune the setup in the rhythm of mains frequency. As tuning is a very sophisticated matter - a de-tuning can be performed easily. Additionally there is no need to switch high voltage / current like at a switched converter. They control the generation of power itself. The energy originates not in the material world so there are no losses to cool down.
              I might be wrong in my interpretation but we need to think on this.
              rgds John
              @ JohnStone

Thank you for your dedication and contribution in the thread .In your post # 2866 regarding additional winding modulation coil you are not wrong in your interpretation. you can find in Zilano Zeis Zane revision the modulation circuit and third coil picture attached

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1328426028

Hope it helps
              Regards
              JJ
              Last edited by myenergetic; 06-22-2012, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                If you comprehend the coil with the top capacitance as a rod aerial (GOOOOD earth provided). In fact it is one half of a dipole antenna. The second half is thoght to live in the earth symmetrically.
                A lambda/4 radiator and a proper tuned antenna of this type shows up at bottom point minimum voltage and maximum amperage. The drawings show a dipole - take half of that.
                The LED is embedded in that diode array in order to give max. light if there is best tuning in resonance.
                This circuit is for test only using low voltages. i.e. connect 2 winding at your frequency generator as primary.

The circuit mentioned by Zilano ist not to be used in real application - except you intend to blow diodes.

Remark:
                Please take in account that it is a big difference if you have one end earthed or not.
                - not earthed = lamda /2 (current maximum in the middle, voltage max. at both ends)

"The speed of light, or circa 186,000 miles per second is clearly the upper limit for the speed which packets can travel between sending and receiving nodes. The material used to wire and connect computer networks, be it copper or fiber, limits the speed at which messages can travel by a factor of the speed of light to roughly 75%"

You have to take this in account and recalculate if you switch from earthed to non earthed winding connection.
                John I was so stunned by what you have written here (simply because its so at variance with what I see happening).I have refrained from answering for a while whilst I tried to work out some suitable terms,I'm not really familiar with the verbiage of radio guys however One of us is wrong in the extrema regarding the theory of what is happening here since I'm an electrical guy.. as opposed to “Radio or electronics” It could well be me … : But I don’t think so! And so I'll play my card and see what you make of it. What is being done in this coil and why effects everything we think about the preceding design and so is obviously very important to both of us I can only assume you did not watch the EPD lecture particularly the part with reference to the ¼ wave end fed whip when the bottom load is to large? In fact I think this part of the Tesla coil is very carefully made to ¼ wavelength because that’s exactly what’s required .. obviously there is going to be no earth connected, and the ground plain is kept to a minimum and undesirable. (Tesla is not trying to make a pretend ½ wave dipole here like the hertzian radio guys)The currents and voltages you refer to above are exactly reversed! This is the fundamental difference between Tesla's Radio system which is tuned to maximum reflected power in other words an SWR of infinity and the slow inefficient electrical and radio system we use today which is typically tuned to an SWR of one, or at least as near as you can get ...(see EPD 3).
                Once this full reflected power condition is set up any signal or power input to the coil will not only be going at the speed of light but exceeding it considerably travelling at 291000 miles per sec see EPD1(since its travelling in a straight line and not following a wave action) In short John although what you have written sounds “slick” and might apply to data lines and the crap radio system we use today it is worse than useless in this situation, Its actually miss- direction and confusing Please watch the EPD short series of lectures, Particularly regarding true ¼ wave linear tuning A'la Tesla
                Part 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson - YouTube
                Part 2 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson - YouTube
                Part 3 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson - YouTube
                Part 4 of 6: Eric Dollard & Chris Carson Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio - YouTube
                Part 5 of 6: Eric Dollard & Chris Carson Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio - YouTube
                Part 6 of 6: Eric Dollard & Chris Carson Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio - YouTube

Also be so kind as to watch this guy tuning a Tesla coil with a scope and S.G you will notice the tuning technique is entirely different in respect of the primary and the secondary coil that I suspect because one of the coils is tuned to Hertzian resonance and the other to linear wave resonance. Or in radio terms SWR infinity and SWR 1.
                Tuning A Tesla Coil with an Oscilloscope - YouTube

Remember all Tesla transmitters fed into … http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...denclyffe_.PNG A Ball!!
                This is such a critical part of this machine John and the way we both consider its operation, feel free to put and prove your opposing view in anyway you think it may be shown to “hold water”. Only by interaction will we progress! and one of us is barking up the wrong tree!
                Best wishes Duncan
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Tuning

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post

Remark:

Thanks John for your explanation. For a frequency generator can one use a bedini or a JT?
                  Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by myenergetic View Post
                    @ JohnStone

Thank you for your dedication and contribution in the thread .In your post # 2866 regarding additional winding modulation coil you are not wrong in your interpretation. you can find in Zilano Zeis Zane revision the modulation circuit and third coil picture attached

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1328426028

Hope it helps
                    Regards
                    JJ
                    THanks, I forgot this one. I had another in mind (light blue coloured, screen shot). Can't find it just now. So we see several evidences of 50 Hz generation.
                    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                      Thanks John for your explanation. For a frequency generator can one use a bedini or a JT?
                      Thanks
                      Yes you can use them but protect your meters. Bedini can induce exponential high voltges in the resonant circuit. And they are not really adjustable. Use NE555 or XR2206 up to 1 MHz. Alternatively: I've set up a very simple adjustable and programmable frequency generator with PICAXE micro. I do not want to deviate from our goal. Please PM me for more details.
                      rgds John
                      Last edited by JohnStone; 02-05-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• It seems like the right tree to me...
                        Last edited by dragon; 03-14-2012, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                          It seems like the right tree to me...
                          Nice wave forms Dragon, Looks like HF energy on a 60 Hz wave. Nice.
                          Any hints to go with that ?

I thought I would share something else here as well, in the past people have
                          asked about series caps and parallel spark gaps, so this is the first AC circuit
                          I've tried with those features in it. I split one of my converters 240 outputs to
                          get two 120 outputs and I'm running the MOT's from 120 volts, even though
                          they are made for 240v and are 236 mH each they seem to work ok from the
                          lower voltage.

Anyway the circuit looks ok, I'll try the primary split into two legs next.

Imageshack - primarycircuitac001.jpg

Short video, Series caps dual spark gaps.wmv - YouTube

That you tube is a real doozy it tells me there may be copyrighted material in
                          this video. I must have said something someone "thinks" they own,
                          what a joke. Someone should bring them to heel.

Comment

• New Zilano PDF File (Diagrams & Circuits)

I have just put together a new pdf file composed of a multitude of diagrams and circuits shared by Zilano in her earlier and later posts. The purpose of this file is to aid those studying my earlier pdf files of Zilano posts which were missing most of the circuits and diagrams. Enjoy.

P.S.: This is a first draft, so it still needs to be cleaned up and organised a bit more but I made it available to help those who are really trying to study this material and needed the aid.

Zilano Diagrams and Circuits for Study of Zilano Posts
                            Last edited by Slovenia; 02-05-2012, 07:42 PM. Reason: Added Line

Comment

• Circuits shared by Zilano

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                              I have just put together a new pdf file composed of a multitude of diagrams and circuits shared by Zilano in her earlier and later posts. The purpose of this file is to aid those studying my earlier pdf files of Zilano posts which were missing most of the circuits and diagrams. Enjoy.

P.S.: This is a first draft, so it still needs to be cleaned up and organised a bit more but I made it available to help those who are really trying to study this material and needed the aid.

Zilano Diagrams and Circuits for Study of Zilano Posts
                              @Slovenia

David thank you for the excellent collection

Regards
                              JJ

Comment

• Thank-you!!

JJ,

Your welcome!! Hopefully there will be more to add to that file soon. I have a new contact who says they have all the old Zilano files and maybe some we have not seen. I am just now waiting for all those to be made available to me.

Best Regards,
                                David Fine

Originally posted by myenergetic View Post
                                @Slovenia

David thank you for the excellent collection

Regards
                                JJ

Comment

Working...
                                X