Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm her biggest fan

Agreed GSM!! Point very well taken. I don't think most of us think she is wrong though. I think there are a few who understand the way we have been taught in school which leaves out most of the good stuff and they don't agree. They are the ones we used to look up to for knowledge and now, we have others approaching us from outside the box so to speak and that bothers them a lot.

Originally posted by GSM View Post
    Another Five Star post from Zilano.

How can she get through to us if *we* think she is WRONG ?

It is up to each and every one of *us* to interpret her communication, not only through a language barrier, but also with regard to scientific terms *we* deem should be couched in English language comprehension, even though some words in her country do not even have a conceptual equivalence with ours.
    Our understanding is not Zilano's responsibility.

Zilano mentioned a ferrite sleeve based transformer. Where this sleeve is too thick, then the electron spin orbits within the material simply cannot remain precessionally aligned (axial coherence), and energy WILL be lost. Also where higher frequency resonance is essential then the overwind might be better insulation gapped slightly from the core to reduce capacitvely coupled voltage interference losses between the wire and the conductive iron molecules within the core. Ferrite is not an insulator at HF. Also the magnetic field generated by sleeve transformers is quite prodigious, be careful in case of induction into nearby sensitive equipment. Any electric current generated within the coil due to electrical loading of the winding arises as a result of electron orbit/turns coupling, so too great a coupling will dampen resonance/efficiency.
    TROS - "transformer" - YouTube
    The core may be cylindrical or fashioned from many bars, rods or iron wires.
    Even thin steel pipe might be tried with a longitudinal saw cut to prevent a shorted turn from developing. (Hendershot). And then if that pipe were mostly plain iron ?
    At the kind of frequencies being discussed here, then Litz wire would be better over such an an energised core.

A (hollow) ferrite toroid with ferrite moulded over a toroid insulator former would be best and magnetically clean, but I am not aware of any suitable ones being manufactured anywhere.

It has been widely stated that this type of circuitry cannot go OU without a spark, and many different types of sparking gap/equipment/supply have been covered.
    The use of SS pulsing has been to step-up generate the HV DC only.
    I don't think SS pulsing can efficiently replace a spark gap for Don Smith energisation

There has also been mention of the need for a positive supply to the spark gap for Don type circuitry: Not negative and not AC, even though both are equally capable of generating really nice sparks.

A positive discharge, with an extremely fast rise time, plus to be resonanantly timed via coil tuning .......... why ? ......... to bombard the spark gap atom electron orbits with energy !
    Electron levels change and either radiation is emitted, or levels collapse and the atom transmutates, or high energy electrons knock other electrons out of their molecular valency bonds to produce an electric current, or to generate a plasma, that plasma itself being utilisable through resonantly maintained orbits which can generate EM field, EM radiation or a scalar avalanche effect with linearly aligned matter (dangerous).

That 'Sea of Energy' we have in the 'Aether' is NOT an energy which mysteriously flows from the *free space* we share with all other matter, but it is already stored within the atoms of all matter, including ourselves, and that is why it is so easily released from our bodies with an instantly odourous molecular change should any HV potential jump our way !!!!!

We are seeking to carefully release just a little of that energy, though *SAFELY*. Personally I have no 'hands-on' experience by which to know, and with there being so many variables which might not all be correctly addressed, I really don't know if Don Smith equipment can be deemed safe to operate or not ?????

Comment

• good info on Bemf/ whatever...

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      It seems there is still misunderstanding of what Back emf or Counter emf is, the
      energy stored in the magnetic field of an inductor or coil in not Back emf or
      counter emf, when the magnetic field collapses the emf produced is forward
      emf and it is opposed by Back emf when it happens. When the coil is charging
      the current induces a counter emf when the charging stops the back emf
      ceases to exist, the energy stored in the magnetic field is not back emf, when
      the magnetic field collapses the emf it produces induces more back emf as
      current flows in the circuit, when the current stops the back emf ceases to
      exist again.

Bemf is not real capturable energy and it only exists to oppose the flow of current.

The statement by Zilano below, and I Quote here

is totally false. Zilano's posts are loaded with contradictions.
      It is important to understand the truth if not you may be led around the
      garden path (it's a circular path).
      The understanding of what Back emf actually is is important.

I'll provide links below for relevant information..

This is a good link.
      Inductors

A quote from the first link.

This has already been covered on this forum.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...eld-spike.html

More links from wiki.
      Counter-electromotive force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Inductor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Be very wary of any so called expert who can not even use the term Back emf
      correctly.

It is a little confusing by it's nature, but not so much so that it cannot be
      understood by everyone.

I'm not trying to tell anyone what they should or should not believe, I'm just pointing some stuff out.

With nothing shown I find it incredible people are hanging on Zilano's every word. Just incredible.

I just took an hour out of my day to try to help, if people want to see it as
      me being a naysayer so be it. I don't care about that. I care about the truth.

Cheers
      theory says opposing the Emf, yes i have witnessed the copper tube lenz experiment, but when broadcasting thru the air and not just crudely magnetizing using a magnet with an Eddy rampant core.

Im confused (often) is the bemf in this case of air-cored devices, if no CORE involved, redundant to discussion?

Bemf cant return to the source thru air, it needs a parasitic core ( i have seen by experience,

Also NASA sent 34 kw 1.5miles in 1975 with very little loss (82%) thru Rectennas
      (certainly not equal and opposite)

I have myself witnessed no bemf when using air cores, but iron or welding rods DIM the lights... ferrite or nano is different, depends if it can keep up with the frquency

Other than online stuff, from experience, what have you observed about air cored induction Bemf?
      --i swear Don even wrote that Bemf is a non-issue with air-cores.

and up to recently on this forum, i have not been concerned with it at ALL

And one thing i SEE is when the spark fires on L1... L2 scope shot is positive spike THAT COMES FROM UP to DOWN
      COMING FROM *TOP* TO BOTTOM...not how voltage is usually 0 then goes up... this UP SPIKE... then comes DOWN !!!!
      --- the environment responding to the disturbance??...by starting high value positive and coming DOWN to 0 to neutralize it and re-balance. (not neg, unless i swapped diodes around)

I may have it wrong according to some, but these are my physical OBSERVATIONS
      Ive always looked at it very naturaly
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-l...0/DSCF0158.JPG
        Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
        What is so special about the B&W coil construction?

Mr Clean, please can you post a picture of the coil close up?

Cheers
        Nice and easy for Don to buy .. if your in the UK Its very ouch on import duties !
        your going the right way, find a nice 3 inch tube, and wind your own, you have to take BW coils to bits to a certain extent, however BW site does give you turns per inch and cable size to use as a guide .. and you can soon work out which coils Mr Clean has used ,If your in the UK and using domestic I think you'll discover 6mm2 is about right ... I suggest one of the split coils on a thine sleeve so if push comes to shove everything is actually variable w.r.t to every other coil. suggest four strips of double sided tape long ways down the tube to hold your loose winds aand then of course the ubitious tie wraps every so often everything in it loose wind condition.. just to give an idea heres my first effort now diss .. not adjustable and stranded 6mm also wind along side another cable to keep the right spacing & then remove the other cable .. Best wishes D PS I have tested double sided tape to 15kv no flash
        Last edited by Duncan; 01-23-2012, 03:39 PM.
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          What is so special about the B&W coil construction?

Mr Clean, please can you post a picture of the coil close up?

Cheers
          just that you can count on a definite inductance, and tinned coper has 3 times better inductance than copper
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Theres a thing ... I was just about to measuring my inductance .. still I'll very quickly get along it with a soldering iron .. thanks Mr C PS what wattage you bulbs?
            Last edited by Duncan; 01-23-2012, 03:52 PM.
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
              Theres a thing ... I was just about to measuring my inductance .. still I'll very quickly get along it with a soldering iron .. thanks Mr C PS what wattage you bulbs?
              The bulbs i am using can light at 100mA, but can take up to 30A, so 120VDC (x10) @ 30A max, and an accidental full cap discharge has fried 6 of my bulbs, so theres some power in there

you'll haveto try different ones, DC bulbs have given me best results, just makes incandecents turn blue then again its pulsed DC, so im planning on a simple 555 and transistor to do frequency and PWM controlled cap dumping to output transformer. the impedance is important, and i still need to fully understand that.

With a non tapped coil, you can get pretty good AC for incandecents tho, have had some success with that, but voltage tends to be borderline too high.
              Last edited by mr.clean; 01-23-2012, 05:21 PM.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                just that you can count on a definite inductance, and tinned coper has 3 times better inductance than copper
                Are the coils solid copper or tube?

Please can you explain the gauge and turns of your coil in your hand drawn schematic?

Many thanks

Comment

Are the coils solid copper or tube?

Please can you explain the gauge and turns of your coil in your hand drawn schematic?

Many thanks
                  sure, the goal was to try and match the fig2 from patent 336,961, where there is opposite wound L2, but one side has slightly less turns, the 10gauge half was basically only to add another side of opposite winding, for us tho using induction, may be better same gauge and equal L2s i think,

but who's to question Tesla, he must have had a reason to make one side different, unlike fig 1, which is cw/cw equal lengths ?

the 14 gauge L1 was estimated to be 1/4 length of the 100 turn L2 half, but responded best at 55 turns due to the incorrect values, was just to get a little sparks going for a video

Remember that you tune a guitar string on the 5th fret to the next open string, and that is 1/4 length (and notice how its slightly thicker as well?
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Bemf in air cored transfer

Here's another thing, if BEmf is "in-escapable" and an equal resistance to the motion, then no wireless transmission would ever be possible, because the signal (or power at a frequency) wouldnt be able to make it because it would be stopped by the same motive force its trying to accomplish

So how did Nasa (in the 70's) send 34,000 watts 1.5miles thru the air.

You can tell me if that is more efficient (hehe duh) but it sure eliminated a lot of wire

NASA Wireless Power Transmission Demonstration - YouTube
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• So if you tune to the transmitted power by tuning your secondary to the primary, essentially we are doing the same thing are we not?
                      and by gaining potential in turns, PLUS raising frequency. You have more output just based on the Math

NASA Wireless Power Transmission Demonstration - YouTube
                      Last edited by mr.clean; 01-23-2012, 05:53 PM.
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• So are your coils resonant in weight too?

Comment

• Mr.Clean almost done!

Hello, and congratulations!
                          I' watch your final video few times and you really did it.
                          Super great.
                          I'm still in the firs faze flyback, FG, spark gap,...
                          If i read it correcty you just need the output trafo with the power you need
                          and you are done.

have a nice one

Originally posted by zilano
                          My dear Kurt!

u already have reached the point where load is not affecting the input. and this is the right point. as don mentioned amperage comes into effect only at the final trafo. dont count ur chicks before they hatch. before final trafo u cant measure amperage or voltage. The zero point is when shorting output does not effect input. or adding more load doesnt increase input. and battery gets charged infinitely.

but u can try other configs aswell.

understand coiling the coil u r using in ur latest vid produces plus in centre and negatives at the end. even if the primary coil input is ac. if u use don type config then whole thing chnages the centre is negative and each end alternates + and negative.

the coil i flashed of ur setup uses both mode of generation back emf and generator(induction mode) both ac cycles produce centre positive and ends negative.

one can verify this using ferrite core with normal 12 volt transformer wire and wounding coils and using led on the secondary coil. find right polarity and connect diodes the correct way. and pulsing coil with relay operated pulsed dc and see how led behaves with each pulse then try to reverse dc polarity and see led activity. when fully sure how secondary behaving with primary pulsing. then move on with higher voltage setup. coz at high voltage its hard to verify the polarity.

coiling the right way affects everything. and correct diode attachment at output changes everything.

my humble recommendations for everybody. learn about electromagnets they r the base. since its single coil not multilayered so its easy to determine polarity output of secondary.

rgds

zzzz

Comment

• Thanks Editor

Nice to hear from you Editor!!

Comment

I do not understand how the gauge of wire is right in your schematic.

Or are your coils only in resonance with length and not weight too?
                              yes, the values are all over the place, just wanted to throw it together to make a vid, shows how you can get some results without perfect resonance

I would just get it all built, and experiment with different coils and capacitance, they can be swapped out easy.

As long as your freq is established, get the values to make an LC tank for that freq.
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• construction..nuts and bolts

He he are we really going round in circles ? I reckon Farmhand might be right and perhaps we are going round and round the garden path. That isn’t to say ZZZZ hasn't put some really great circuits and information here for us she has! The trouble is there's not enough construction detail to make a working model and I suspect for reasons you will see that the tuning is so delicate that it would probably be impossible anyway. It is a shame that nobody is prepared to explain exactly how they tune one of these machines, and neither will they divulge the basic working principles if they did perhaps we could stop chasing our own tail!
                                THE BASIC PRINCIPLES that’s what we want. R&D is of course very important and I'm sure these slick and advanced circuits will all fit together once someone revels the THE BASIC PRINCIPLES after all how hard can it be a couple of coils ? Well there's some very sharp blades on this forum and none of them has enlightened us yet! Well I have thought about all the possible interactions and variations, I have considered the Hertzian wave and the Scalar wave, I’ve stretched my general knowledge in electrical area's I am not normally familiar with.. using snippets of information from many of these constructions I have put together a practical theory!
                                Each and every individual part can be tested and demonstrated to stand alone on its own merits.
                                Ergo nay sayers and trolls if you disagree do the relevant experiment! Joining the relevant parts to make a whole. I found It took some 10 or 11 pages of quite complicated description to get even the basic operating principle across and when I had done that I realised that it was difficult to read and did not convey the important and hidden parts of this technology very well, I this regard I asked PJK to make suggestions and indeed edit my work Patrick agreed and I'm greatly indebted … Thank you sir having said that if I have made a Hash of it anywhere the good man is not to blame!! on my own head be it! In at least one place I have decided to leave Patrick’s edit suggestions in place and my replies.. as with the skill of a very good technical author he has forced me to amplify the point.
                                Whilst I may not be 100 % accurate in every aspect I think I have at least got into the high nineties!
                                There is only 10 pages but I am afraid there is a lot of information to absorb particularly with the links, and as the trades have been intentionally separated since the early 1900s into a/ High voltage b/electrician c/Radio engineer d/ electronics and as every one of those is in play here I'm afraid everyone is going to have to grasp some theory they are not usually familiar with!... me too
                                I have tried my very best to pull it altogether and point directly to the information that is hidden,secret and buried Its still a difficult subject and Its taken me days to put a few pages together for you, As you grasp what I am saying I am sure you'll come to realise that if only a small fraction of what I am saying is correct the deception is awesome. I hope you take the time to carefully read and absorb what I have written understand it improve or correct the area's you are familiar with and feed the information back to people who are experimenting and visa versa … This way we can advance ! Very soon ZZZZs work will start to make sense. And the job will be done!There is bound to be a huge number of people monitoring forums just like this,There job is to confound and of course they must swoop onto a thread that’s getting close, I'm sure long time honest members have a very good Idea who they all are! I am told that what I have written will now be ridiculed discredited and treated with scorn,by tptb because they can now do nothing else … That should be interesting lets see who the agents are! I’m sure most of you can recognise an honest effort, and when the truth is shown you you know it! And anyway each part is replicable and verifiable alone!
                                Lets be at it! Best wishes Duncan.... and again I'm sure I speak for all... thank you Patrick
                                PS please save this pdf as a matter of course http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/PJK s final assist.pdf

Comment

Working...
                                X