X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be expected

Originally posted by Haan
    But why were they deleted?.
    Consider Haan, all the hundreds of energy machines that have been produced, Then consider how many have got into the public arena, can you go and buy a free energy heater or a Mayer 4x 4 ?
    Every single one is sunk, The information is usually quietly removed and the inventor/discoverer silenced (usually by trickery) with a bit of luck by bribery. or perhaps a free lunch like Stan and TK had ,. however if a thread is getting to close for comfort then TPTB are forced to heavy handed action and information starts to disappear and be tampered with smoke and mirrors … (That’s why I called a source unreliable because it was noted as edited ) yes edited but by who?
    That’s why Haan there are people like Slovenia who have watched it all happen time and time again and try to keep the information safe for us all.
    The www has opened the information door for a short while but TPTB are gradually getting a strangle hold on it. On whatever pretext.... we really have no way of knowing even with our members who wears a white hat and who a black, one thing is for sure the guys with the black hats know a damm site more about you than you do about them!! evil is always done in secret
    Its an information war!!!.

Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
      Hi Dave45,
      where do you connect coil 3 and 4 in your picture of symmtrical coil system?
      rgs John
      Morning John
      three and four are your output coils
      free energy will not be found in the driving circuit or the receiving circuit it is in the electric field interaction, sure some circuits are better than others and you need to drive the dual primary's out of phase but free energy will be determined by the coil configurations.
      Study my post for about the last two months you will begin to understand, this is very important, with some help I could build a device but it is important that everyone understand how it works, then improvements can be made, free energy is here.
      dave
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Duncan I sent you a pm

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dave45;176126]Duncan I sent you a pm[/QUOTE
          Thanks Dave four PMs in my box when I checked it (very tardy)
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Thanks Duncan

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              ..... in the electric field interaction, sure some circuits are better than others and you need to drive the dual primary's out of phase but free energy will be determined by the coil configurations.
              dave
              I found no hint regarding the resistors at coil 5/6. Do we need them to reduce the short circuit effekt? Is it the symmetric separation of Zilano's short circuited resonance coil beweeen primary and harvest coils (three coil setup)
              rgds John
              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                Im in a hurry this morning have to go to work, but I wanted to get this visual representation of how energy is transferred from one coil to another, it is not magnetic flux that transfer's energy, the electric field does the transfer, and you can see where lenz comes into play because we are not collecting it with just two coils.

dave
                do you see now how lenz builds up in our transformers and magnet motors.
                dave

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                  I found no hint regarding the resistors at coil 5/6. Do we need them to reduce the short circuit effekt? Is it the symmetric separation of Zilano's short circuited resonance coil beweeen primary and harvest coils (three coil setup)
                  rgds John
                  Hey John sorry I missed your post
                  Im not sure about the resistors, but Im pretty sure about the diodes, I'll be honest I suck at electronics, I have studied this for a long time but not the electronics part my interests have been in the magnetic and electric field interactions.
                  You guys are the electronic experts but ou is in the coil configurations and the realization that energy is bidirectional you cannot create one without creating the others, It took me a long time to understand it.
                  Study it

Comment

• concerning the resistors my reasoning for this was. say we have two coils in resonance when connected to a circuit it changes the resistance in one coil so we have to match that resistance in the other coil so they stay in resonance.
                    dave
                    Last edited by Dave45; 01-16-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• off to work
                      you can do it

Comment

• Missing posts

At end of October 2011 I took PDFs of the whole thread. At that time posts from Zilano were missing already but many of the grafics could be found in replays). Last post: zilano 10-28-2011 05:27 AM
                        If you require some records please PM.

I rememeber that the deletions were made because the store for attachments is limited.

This is an issue I and you will run into as well. Half of my store is occupied just now. Please reduce the pixel count of drawings and pics to a reasonable amount (i.e VGA) If you do not know how to do that use i.e. the freeware IrfanView (Command: image/resize or CTRL R)
                        Last edited by JohnStone; 01-16-2012, 03:09 PM.
                        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Please do be respectful, and thus wary of re-publishing Zilanos withdrawn posts in her name without her permission. Some folk are very naive about the lasting effects that can/do arise as a direct result of purely Internet communications, these through action by those who give themselves the right to act autocratically.

Yes it is essential to sort out the facts so that others might be helped, and I believe we all truly wish to do so, but there seems to be the odd not just closed, but determined, opinionated and verbose mind here, ones who could distract, mislead and yet attract attention, though who would at the same time be quite safe from the shadow authorities others here are wary of !!!

Hi Duncan. Another good link with Leon Raoul. I trust it was noted he too stated there are no waves (merely unidirectional photonic excitation). There is also a need to sort out CW and CCW inductions in this thread, for subsequent dynamic activation of electron spin level excitations and orbit alignments are the important thing to consider, not the impossibilities that static magnetic field lines appear illustrate.
                          Last edited by GSM; 01-16-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Hi Zilano,
                            GSM is right with his insertion. If you are around please utter your preference. Would you prefer private records only or will you agree for a public collection?
                            rgds John

Comment

• What are we doing here a/ assuming the girl is in a position of free choice and not under threat over b/some thing that’s in the public domain anyway ZZZ has gone to a deal of trouble to post and inform and I have no doubt that TPTB would be delighted if they could arrange retro-active censorship over information they didn’t want known...... That must never ever be allowed to happen!!
                              Once the Cats out of the bag these horrible people need to fully understand its not going back in!!!
                              Just as people posting on all forums know the information is “in the public domain” If ZZZ is under threat (which she probably is one way or another) .. lets make good and sure the knowledge she has tried so hard to impart is not wasted and back it up! As for publishing in her name .. well that’s another issue altogether .. for what its worth that’s my 10 cents

Comment

• On a slightly lighter note … I ordered some .0.0022 uf caps for my build I suspect a decimal place has gone astray because these things have thumped through my letter box https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-l...0/DSCF0159.JPG
                                dare say I'll find something to blow up or wedge open with them!

Comment

Working...
                                X