• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwane
    replied
    Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    Hey Dwane,

I knew that would! Experiment the different ways to attain power by going straight to Earth ground on the receiver. But before you do that, place a piece of metal between the two top loads as a shield. If you ground the receiver to the battery, there is no interruption of power output. Now when you use Earth ground as part of the dipole on the receiver and you shield the toploads, you will see the power transfer drop.

Now you know what you have setup, couldn't be how Tesla was going transmit the power through the Earth. However, if you have a third coil, you will see how it is done.
    Hi ilandtan,
    Do you think Don was using an extra coil to resonate to a higher voltage?

Regards

Dwane

Leave a comment:

• GlenWV
    replied
    Originally posted by FRANKLIN View Post
    Hi
    somebody here has any document about how replicating the don smith device, where he is using the neon-transformer.
    thanks

Greetings:

What need ye?

glenWV

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwane View Post
    Hi guys,
    Have found a few hours this weekend! Have set up first stage of the energy transfer test as per Tesla. Simple stuff. But, following the rules, such as wire weight, turns etc, this worked first time I switched the power on. Reassuring to say the least! Am still waiting for my wax modules to come out of hibernation, will get some perspex tomorrow and give that a try. The teflon is a bit tricky given the high temperatures required. Photo attached.

@Franklin, this might help!
    Hey Dwane,

I knew that would! Experiment the different ways to attain power by going straight to Earth ground on the receiver. But before you do that, place a piece of metal between the two top loads as a shield. If you ground the receiver to the battery, there is no interruption of power output. Now when you use Earth ground as part of the dipole on the receiver and you shield the toploads, you will see the power transfer drop.

Now you know what you have setup, couldn't be how Tesla was going transmit the power through the Earth. However, if you have a third coil, you will see how it is done.

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    1st Tesla Test

Hi guys,
    Have found a few hours this weekend! Have set up first stage of the energy transfer test as per Tesla. Simple stuff. But, following the rules, such as wire weight, turns etc, this worked first time I switched the power on. Reassuring to say the least! Am still waiting for my wax modules to come out of hibernation, will get some perspex tomorrow and give that a try. The teflon is a bit tricky given the high temperatures required. Photo attached.

@Franklin, this might help!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FRANKLIN
    replied
    Originally posted by h2ocommuter View Post
    Hi Cody,
    Everything I have compiled is in the PDF I have put together,
    except the minutia. I have gone through lots of material. But still there is so much out there.

I bought the plasma globe "Illuma storm" from an e-bay sale, I got the speaker wire that has something like 488 strands in each lead. I wound 14 turns on a 7" PVC pipe, I got a 7,000 to 12,000 KV isolation transformer from another e-bay sale., I just missed three great sales for the Caps. these monsters are kind of illusive. I may have to build my own or I may build it with no caps. I still need to find the right Varistor and the two different kinds of spark gaps ( I think I will use spark plugs anyway. I have a circuit breaker box that is adequate but I would like to find one with a PG&E meter .

I have been ordering meters right and left... I got and electrostatic volt meter that will measure from 1 Volt to 100,000 Volts, I am bidding on a gauss meter now, I hope I win. If you dig deep in Dons writings this value starts at the gieger counter values; .1 Gamma! OMG, I have purchased a frequency meter, and two LCR meters trying to save money, Any way I am in the hunt.
    If you would like a copy of my replication journal I will attach it. on reply.

Zane.
    is it possible you share any document please

Leave a comment:

• FRANKLIN
    replied
    Hi
    somebody here has any document about how replicating the don smith device, where he is using the neon-transformer.
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Reactive Power

Hi Guys,
    Without belabouring the point, I think I understand it now.

On the Grid, the Generators dispense Reactive Voltage up to their capacity. Where ever draw down occurs the Grid voltage is supplied via high voltage to step down transformers. These transformers are the mediating source to households or businesses and etc. It is only when draw down occurs and a load is placed across the voltage supply - switch on via an earth connection - the reactive power is converted into useable energy. Switch Off, goes back to reactive waiting to be used. Hence the system can only be as good as the maximum voltage coming from the generator. Therefore Reactive Power is always waiting to be used. Limitations apply from generated output.

Regards

Dwane
    Last edited by Dwane; 02-01-2019, 01:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ricards
    replied
    analogy

Hi,
    This concept is difficult to absorb. Let me see if I have an explanation. In a Don Smith circuit, when driving the L1 coil, the reactive power is the voltage sent to L2 when the spark gap fires? The reactive power becomes absorbed through inductive transfer by L2? But, as very little amperage is transferred, L2 becomes a container for Reactive power. We then have to be able to join this inductor to a capacitive source to obtain useable Power? Would this be what is happening?

Regards

Dwane
    hi dwane,

reactive power is as simple as,
    when you push a swing and the swing comes back.
    action = reaction.

aside from the phase shifts, which only you would understand if you graph the voltages and currents. it's all very simple.

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied
    Hi,
    This concept is difficult to absorb. Let me see if I have an explanation. In a Don Smith circuit, when driving the L1 coil, the reactive power is the voltage sent to L2 when the spark gap fires? The reactive power becomes absorbed through inductive transfer by L2? But, as very little amperage is transferred, L2 becomes a container for Reactive power. We then have to be able to join this inductor to a capacitive source to obtain useable Power? Would this be what is happening?

Regards

Dwane
    Hi !

the reactive power circulate between L1 and the tank capacitor , it has all the impact of active power with one critical defect... , there's a 90° phase shift between voltage and electric current , which mean it need a simple correction possible if we use the ETBC as primary coil, at this moment we need a good circuit can do that , after i think the puzzle will be solved i hope

regards

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Hi,

Regards

Dwane
    I think that's close, to my perception as well. A correctly constructed tesla coil will build "huge currents" (resonance) with the proper grounding (Ref: Stefan's Tesla coil pages - RF-gnd) That is in the RF. A capacitively coupled receiver will be able to receive that energy between Coil and Earth ground. Because your output load does not affect your input resonance, you can store that energy in capacitors(bank). From then on it's just conversion to usable format, because your capacitors become a power supply. You're compression is your Tesla transmission where you wind the power like a spring, When you receive it, it can be unwound and stored, used.

There may be mitigating prerequisites to allow this to happen. Usable ambient energy present - as per dynatron

Or at a frequency that allows the Earth to re-enforce the resonance

Rick Friedrich made the statement that you have to know where to ground and when.

My thoughts are that L1 (the HV module) grounds to the battery[isolated], L2 has to ground [Earth] to draw the RF wave, and the receiver needs to return the energy back to ground [Earth].

It's not the parts, it's the system

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Reactive Power

Originally posted by med.3012 View Post

Hi Dwane !

anytime there's a phase shift between voltage and current you have reactive power , but most likely combined with active power which do real work, reactive power is used to rise the voltage in case of huge electricity demand .. we use the reflected voltage component that came from the electric current itself so we can transport active power again effectively.. this phase shift help the system to relax !

in our case imagine you have 10W of active power the AC voltage is 220 V ,the current is 45 ma but you need say 40 A with 100 V ? ! here it's possible to achieve this gain but you have to put your system in full relaxation this mean active power is zero .. it's like you convert voltage to current directly but at the moment when you have a max current the voltage is zero , now we are working with a pure reactive system ! this is a huge virtual gain in electric current, using the simulation software you see the input power can be as small as 5 W but the output can achieve 1000 VAR !!!

now because the ETBC handle its capacitor with inductance you can correct the phase easily since both present together all the time .. there's other details can be added here but first we have to success in creating reactive power !

regards
    Hi,

Regards

Dwane

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied
    Originally posted by Netica View Post
    Thanks Med.3012

I will look a bit further in your thread.

Just one thing I would like to point out.

The picture you have in your pdf of one of don smiths devices Fig24.

I have looked carefully at this coil in his videos and can see that it is just one continuously wound coil all in the same direction and opened up in the center where the central connections are made.

Netica

maybe, but he mentioned the importance of CW and CCW , there's no detailed photo of his device , so the most important source of info is his words in his video.

Leave a comment:

• Netica
    replied
    Thanks Med.3012

I will look a bit further in your thread.

Just one thing I would like to point out.

The picture you have in your pdf of one of don smiths devices Fig24.

I have looked carefully at this coil in his videos and can see that it is just one continuously wound coil all in the same direction and opened up in the center where the central connections are made.

Netica

Leave a comment:

• ilandtan
    replied
    Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
    Tesla : Hello Med how are you ?
    Me : all is well thanks , you ?
    Tesla : fine too --smile--
    Me : what do you think about the ETBC ?
    Tesla : It's a distraction

just for smile , i didn't asked you to build the ETBC , i just need a technical help in electronic this is why i am posting here
    I stand corrected... It really is a huge distraction! LOL

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied
    Originally posted by Netica View Post
    Hello Med.3012

I was interested with your pdf but I don't understand what the diagrams are symbolizing in fig's 5,6 and 7. The red and black dome shapes.

You are talking about coils and capacitors but I can not relate what you are saying to these diagrams.

Can you please explain what they are supposed to be and how they relate to what you are trying to explain.

Thank you
    Netica

Hello

please follow the answer in my thread here :

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...lained-28.html

it's better to move again to my lovely place so i feel conformable, i hope you understand

welcome

Leave a comment:

Working...
X