X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=zilano;170912]
    Originally posted by mr.clean View Post

Hi mr. clean!

welcome back! to the forum. we all missed ur presence! and its nice to have u back! many people admire u here including me. and your videos are superb not to mention the quality and technical backdrop u have in your videos. people are much impressed by ur work and enthusiasm! and the equipment u use.

May God bless u always for the good and enlightening things you have done and doing for the people to follow and admire.

love, peace and good health! for everyone!

keep posting keep rolling!

regards

zelina
    Hei Mr. Clean,

good job ! Right, setup is very weird...

Zilano,

ok, lets keep rolling ! You've send 2 pictures recently as per att. There was discussion about connection of HV on bottom
    picture. You said is connected to diode. Hmmm, I think if you connect it to diode (anode or catode) you always just short
    HV wire to the ground, directly or through diode as pulse is AC. This setup does not make sense right ?

Top setup is much better. L1 is driving coil and L2/c forms serial resonator... I have four, short questions:

1. did you build, test and proove working this circuit ?
    2. Resonance on 50Hz ? There is not much gain right ?
    3. resonance capacitor is ordinary from the shelves or 'special' one ?
    4. what is setup of the coils ? simple cw or bifilars ?

regards

Cinan
    Attached Files

Comment

• Somebody said that the weight of primary must equal the weight of secondary. Is that important?

Comment

• @Cinan
        Looks like the circuits in the link I posted a while back (see patent link).

Originally posted by bbem View Post
        Very interesting video and theory about OU:
        Physics of Free Energy Device, Revised (ejeong1's Channel - YouTube)
        By Eue Jin Jeong

His blog:
        Dipole (Anti)Gravity, Magnetic Gravity, true Gravitomagnetism

His patent:
        http://www.tachyonics.com/Energypatent.pdf
        (Korean translate with Google)

Look at the circuits.

Comment

• About the tunning

And a stupid question here, how to tune the LC combination?

I had tune the combinations as this:

Please correct me.

Best regards.
          Last edited by ostone; 01-18-2012, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the info

Originally posted by zilano
            Hi ged!

dont waste time on naudin's kapagen. its not ou. we use parallel resonance for low input and series resonance more output. never forget spark coz its the best of high voltage relay and no solid state device be it igbt can compete with spark gap.

follow don or kapanadze. break is important.

rgds

zelina
            Thank for the info.

Regards,
            Ged

Comment

• Simpliest Don Smith

this is the simplest and working circuit i have tested and found it works best. the basic is a coil resonates when its triggered with pulsing dc at its resonant frequency specified by coil and its self capacitance. as we dont know self capacitance of a coil unless we measure it with lcr meter. so a cap is used parallel to the coil. we know inductance and cap is an oscillating circuit. it oscillates transfering oscillations to secondary. here primary is an oscillator and secondary resonate sympathetically if a matching cap is used at secondary. the two coils now resonate. feeding each other with same resonant frequency and losses compensated with spark feeding energy so its resonant oscillator. resonance produce amplification and this xtra energy is pulsed again as we did it in the primary with diode and spark gap. the trafo is ferrite and the coil primary of trafo is matched with cap for 60 hz by matching capacitor so trafo primary oscillates at 50/60 hz. here spark triggers the trafo primary to make it oscillate at 60 hz. the output can be tapped at the output of secondary. here we just use overflow of resonant energy and dont use storage caps. this is simple theory and working device schematic. its a working circuit. one can use varistors to maintain desired voltage. varistors are available easily.

regards

zzzz

Hello Zilano,

Base on my budget and your suggestions,I am gonna take a jab at the Simplest circuit you had recommended.

Before I begin sourcing parts are there any recent alterations to the above design you would like to share with us?

Any other suggestions before I begin?

Best regards,
              Ged
              Last edited by Gedfire; 12-13-2011, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• @ostone
                These video's will help I guess:
                Coil Resonance Tutorial 1 - YouTube
                Energy Propagation - YouTube
                Bert

Comment

• The Joule Ringer

DO NOT CONNECT JOINT OF BIFILAR TO THE HEAT SINK OF TRANSISTOR BUT A POSITIVE + SUPPLY CONNECTED AT THE JOINT OF BIFILAR

Hi Zilano,

Sorry about the multiple posts but when I review some of posting new questions arise.Nobody answered these questions on the Joule Ringer forum.

I wanted to try the joule ringer but Meth glass doesn't seem to come easy.

Might try the ferrite core versions later.

In watching Laser's videos he mentioned the use of a second coil that he said was important to getting the device to work. That is missing from your schematic above.Based on his description in the video, he seem to suggest that that second coil he has was arranged in series.That is COIL----CAPACITOR------COIL.Is it correct to say he meant using a non polarised cap in SERIES? Hence the reason I asked about it earlier on.

I went on the Joule Ringers forum but no one was able to say if Laser used an LCR meter .Thus I am assuming he spent a great deal of time painstakingly tuning the device.At least he seem to suggest that in his video.

Laser said he keep measuring amp draw until he got the lowest readings and light.Again, I am assuming series resonance was achieved with L2 as you suggested.

Finally can't I just convert or modify the joule ringer coils to make it more like your device? (By the way I am not seeing a spark gap anywhere in the video and on your schematic.Why? You did say spark+resonance = overunity.)

What if I modify joule ringer and wrapped it tesla style ,still bifilar and adding a spark gap ?

They all seem to work on the same principles as you have mentioned numerous times.

Thanks again for the insights.

Best regards,

Ged

Comment

• Thx bbem for your reply.

I have seen the two videos sometime ago. And my tunning diagrams are reference that principle. The transmitter is in parallel resonance and the receiver is in series resonance. But i have a feeling that somewhere could not be right.

Could anybody help me?

Comment

• Better ?

Zilano,

Maybe I have answered my one of my own questions with this post by you.Low voltage, easier to replicate etc.I like it.

Just that I need to know it works before I get materials. Has anyone else built this yet?

Any extra hints comments suggestions are always welcome.

My Christmas wish is really to have a 10kw device nicely wrapped under my tree ...

Ged

Comment

• Choke

RESONANCE HAPPENING IN L1 AND L2 and is harvested by harvest coil.

Hello Zilano,

How do I determine the value of the choke to use in the above device?

Ged

Comment

• Hello Gedfire,

I was wondering the same thing, and then I found about the following
                          website.

DC Tesla Coil design

It looks very similar to this circuit Zilano posted???

Datek

Comment

• If you haven't seen these Donald Smith videos then you definately should!

Donald L Smith Device bonus part 1 - YouTube

Donald L Smith Device bonus part 2 - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                              If you haven't seen these Donald Smith videos then you definately should!

Donald L Smith Device bonus part 1 - YouTube

Donald L Smith Device bonus part 2 - YouTube
                              And you must see all 19 parts of Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium video:

Google

It is from first hands and contain very important information to this topic!

Comment

• [QUOTE=zilano;170912]
                                Originally posted by mr.clean View Post

Hi mr. clean!

welcome back! to the forum. we all missed ur presence! and its nice to have u back! many people admire u here including me. and your videos are superb not to mention the quality and technical backdrop u have in your videos. people are much impressed by ur work and enthusiasm! and the equipment u use.

May God bless u always for the good and enlightening things you have done and doing for the people to follow and admire.

love, peace and good health! for everyone!

keep posting keep rolling!

regards

zelina
                                I really appreciate that Zilano and others, very flattering

But i am just a humble youtuber, who believed what Don said:

"...you're better off building your own... and the ones who are smart enough will figure out what's missing..."

I dont claim to have it complete, but its closer with every minute spent.

Dont worry tho, the very fact that a Classic Tesla Coil go from nothing....
                                ...then after tuning (playing a little with coils, caps, spark and inductance)
                                --can then give you 10ft arcs, when before there was none for the exact same power... is assurance that it IS possible, just here its a portable size, with thick inductors... rather than mag wire... L2's tank circuit, then to isolation then to load and lastly earth itself... rather than air-grounding with topload as capacitance... and by center tapping and earthing the center, you are basically making two Tesla coils back to back
                                So im guessing all basic Tesla rules apply, and there's plenty of info on those

Ive just gotten finished building an anti-parallel dual ignition coil, with variable HV / H Freq using a 555 and lm393 /PWM, (the diagram from RMCybernetics)It makes a beautifully crisp square wave and if you want a new freq range, just add or pull capacitors on the open circuit.
                                It seems like Dons "small NST" is so mysterious to everyone, but you can easily build virtually the exact unit yourself!
                                Could only be an advantage to have VARIABLE freq AND variable duty cycle.

Anyway the entire driver minus the battery all fit in A BRIEF CASE Lol
                                ....never to be opened.... Lol no way, hehe i wouldnt do that
                                Im going to test this now with the Smith coils
                                I'll keep you all posted....
                                Last edited by mr.clean; 12-14-2011, 08:00 AM. Reason: small update added
                                In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                                In the expert's mind there are few.
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X