Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
    This guy on the Russian forum claims success. I'VE ATTEMPTED TO PASTE THE PDF but it won't do pics. Anyway there are links you can check.:
    You can also get the pdf for the circuit diagram.

    Cheers H


    Better translation ?

    Accessories and materials part 1
    A) the High-voltage power supply 3000V 100 - 200 watts.
    It is possible to apply transformers to neon lamps, or any similar radio amateur designs with high EFFICIENCY of transformation and stabilization of a target current.
    Possible version of execution of converter TVS
    2) High-frequency resonant system L1/L2
    Coil L1 is wound by a high-quality audio cable sechenirem 6.10 mm2, or make-it-yourself litz by appropriate sections. Rough length with conclusions received litz (audio cable) - roughly two meters.
    Winding is made on kanlizatsionnoy to a pipe 50mm, quantity of coils 4-5 (left coiling).
    The remained conclusions of the coil not brezaem, and it is deduced through the middle of a pipe for connection to an arrester and condensers of a contour of the primary.
    Possible version of execution:
    Secondary coil L2 of a resonant contour is carried out naked copper (it is desirable silvered, is worse tinned) by a wire in diameter of 2-3 mm. Diameter of winding secondary coil-nearby 75mm. The coil is carried out with tap from the middle. Both half have one direction of winding (clockwise, ie right).
    Rough number of coils, coil 2x16, 2h18 coils. The coil is mandatory for executing an air version with fastenings in apertures 3-4 locating brackets.
    Fastening kotuschek should not suppose a drain vyokochastotnyh high-voltage charges on any other parts of the diagram and a design. Deduce coils are clamped in Enclosures placed on the assembly panel for earthly connections of other elements of the diagram. A parity of lengths of wires of coils.
    Possible version of execution vtorinoy coils:
    High-voltage diodes (columns)
    It is possible to apply purchased, or to make independently.
    Diodes of each shoulder should have face value on a current not less than 10 amperes at a return pressure 25-30 kilo-volts
    Probably parallel connection of several columns for maintenance of a required current.
    Version of the high-voltage diode:
    Planimetric condensers (for coils L1, L2)
    Kondenysator circuits of the primary gets out on working nepryazhenie not less than 4 kV, the capacity of the condenser depends on working frequency of a secondary contour (at the author nanofarads 28 at resonant frequency 600 kHz). The condenser should have the minimal dielectric losses and hold Soline capacity (quartz)
    The compound battery of condensers and more low-power is usually typed. The optimal types kondensaktorov-
    - K78-2, k78-15, k78-25, or others similar capable well to maintain pulse currents of the category.
    - The condenser of the secondary.
    It is better to apply condensers specified above types but with a pressure not less than 10 kilo-volts . Condensers of types KVI-3, and still better-K15-y2 work perfectly.
    Secondary katuschka with capacity of the condenser shape a resonant contour. Capacity of the condenser of the secondary zayisit from required resonant frequency (at the author - the condenser kvi3 10 square meters in 2200 picofarads) ..
    Photo of the condenser of the secondary:
    High-frequency recuperation a throttle with the minimal through passage capacity
    Olrientirovochnaya inductance of a throttle 100 200 uH. Versions with sectioning obmotkok are possible. Diameter Wire-1 ,5-2mm in enamel izolitsii.
    Photo of a version of a throttle:
    The throttle is wound on a mandrel 50 PVC 75 mm.
    The battery of storage condensers
    It is possible to apply condensers a pressure 5-15 square in the general capacity in area 2 microfarads.
    Any types of oil-filled condensers of types k41-1, K75-53 and other approach ..
    The diagram of the converter:
    Diodes VD1, VD2 - high-voltage columns.
    Diode VD5-ultrafast volt30 1200-150 ampere.
    Drosse5l L3 Luba with not closed magnetic core a wire (trunk) not less 6mm2, 5.1 mH inductive ..
    Load (the inverter or the motor of a direct current) to apply with a low entrance pressure of 12-110 volt (nirzhe the pressure - is more energy on an output)
    Extension follows ...
    At assembly and experiments do not forget about the Safety precautions at work on pressure more than 1000 Volt.
    The constant link for uploading an original file:
    http://www.001-lab.com/001lab/index....downfile&id=91

    Comment


    • Good Stuff

      [QUOTE=zilano;169386][quote=Gedfire;169380]
      Originally posted by JohnStone View Post


      well this is just a simple oscillator. instead of using variable cap in primary. the variable cap is in secondary(fins for electrolyser create variable capacity) and thus frequency changes. its a variable frequency oscillator. the good part is u dont have to tune it by varying variable capacitor. the plates of the electrolyser acts as cap. its just a feedback oscillator like u use in flyback using 2n3055.it uses power 12 volt constantly for circuit to work.

      where as in resonance. the load is balanced accordingly and automatically. the more the load the more power produced by resonance. and power is not limited. but limited by handling capability of final trafo.

      rgds
      zzzz

      Thanks Zilano,


      I am assuming that such a design will work if modified to be like your device ?



      Keep up the good work.I have some difficulties following sometimes but I think this forum is one of the most detailed and comprehensive guide to Don Smith devices.I still save stuff for future references.

      Comment


      • Mods

        [QUOTE=zilano;169386][quote=Gedfire;169380]
        Originally posted by JohnStone View Post


        well this is just a simple oscillator. instead of using variable cap in primary. the variable cap is in secondary(fins for electrolyser create variable capacity) and thus frequency changes. its a variable frequency oscillator. the good part is u dont have to tune it by varying variable capacitor. the plates of the electrolyser acts as cap. its just a feedback oscillator like u use in flyback using 2n3055.it uses power 12 volt constantly for circuit to work.

        where as in resonance. the load is balanced accordingly and automatically. the more the load the more power produced by resonance. and power is not limited. but limited by handling capability of final trafo.

        rgds
        zzzz
        Hi Zilano,

        Could you modify the self tuning schematic function like your device? Where would I place the load?

        Thanks.

        Ged

        Comment


        • Hello everyone,

          This video was posted on youtube but has been removed:

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ47GMvGzEc

          Is this going to be put back up on youtube or is there anywhere else to get a copy?

          best regards,

          Luther
          Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

          Comment


          • Frequency to tap ambient energy?

            Hi everyone,

            Don Smith talks about using a 10.9 pico Farad 30kVolt capacitor for his demo setup at the primary coil (type with secondary CW and CCW coils). If the L1 primary coil has micro Henries inductance, on what frequency does he run this generator to harvest ambient energy?

            Lets say: C=10.9 pico Farad / L1=2.4 micro Henries
            Calculated resonance frequency where the primary runs at is 31.117 MHz. Is the frequency where L2 runs at (resonance sustained).

            This frequency is transfered to the L2 split coils. If we want to charge a DC capacitor (64 mirco farads) then should this capacitor be charged with 1J/s=1W we need 64MHz for 1 J/s. If we want 1k J/s=1000W then we use 64 millie farads capacitor???

            Do we need a larger capacitor (milli farads) and what is a good frequency to run the coils on? Does it matter on what frequency we tap the ambient energy?

            Use Don Smith circuit and no other circuit please, any comments are welcome?

            Best Regards

            Comment


            • Originally posted by zilano
              SELF CHARGING RADIANT IMHOTEP OSCILLATOR MODIFIED CIRCUIT OF DODOSHLODO AND SELF CHARGING BATTERY ANY SCOOTER COIL OR CAR CAR COIL CAN BE USED OR EVEN WITHOUT DIODES TV FLYBACK.

              SIMPLE DESIGN SEE CIRCUIT IT USES TWO 2N3055 TRANSISTORS

              GREAT WORK OF KDKINEN AND DODO SHLODO AND NOT FORGET IMHOTEP WHO INSPIRED!
              ....
              Hi Zilano,
              thanks for posting.
              @ ALL: See schematic attached.

              It is not amazing that the base gets current from GND. It is being drawn via the two chained coils (primary / secondary). We've seen lots of replications whre the ground is part of open circuit.
              Nice idea.
              Please note that modern coils are built with low primary inducrtance and are used directly to car power while starting in order to give a fine spark at low battery (there are cars where the voltage goes down to 6 V at starting !). At nomal run they use a resitor in series in order to limit the max current.
              So there is no surprise (see vid) that at 24 V the system is overlaod by excessive current. The current increases faster to this amount than the transistors can stop it.
              rgds John
              Last edited by JohnStone; 01-11-2013, 10:09 PM.
              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cognito View Post
                Hi everyone,

                Don Smith talks about using a 10.9 pico Farad 30kVolt capacitor for his demo setup at the primary coil (type with secondary CW and CCW coils). If the L1 primary coil has micro Henries inductance, on what frequency does he run this generator to harvest ambient energy?

                Lets say: C=10.9 pico Farad / L1=2.4 micro Henries
                Calculated resonance frequency where the primary runs at is 31.117 MHz. Is the frequency where L2 runs at (resonance sustained).

                This frequency is transfered to the L2 split coils. If we want to charge a DC capacitor (64 mirco farads) then should this capacitor be charged with 1J/s=1W we need 64MHz for 1 J/s. If we want 1k J/s=1000W then we use 64 millie farads capacitor???

                Do we need a larger capacitor (milli farads) and what is a good frequency to run the coils on? Does it matter on what frequency we tap the ambient energy?

                Use Don Smith circuit and no other circuit please, any comments are welcome?

                Best Regards
                Hi Cognito,
                please note that it is very difficult to calculate the resonance of a coil if your external capacitor is less than 10 times the inherent capacitance. In your case I am not shure if you should calculate the sum of both capacitors (internal, external) in series or parallel or somewhere inbetween.
                It is not easy to measure the inherent coil capacitance with cheap meters. They measure at about 50 KHz max. and this is not suitable for this make of coils.
                Before Xmas I will get some adequate measurement equipment(10Hz up to 25 MHz) and then I will do some initial tests. But I can say in advance that in these cases the resonant frequency will be measured only. And this is what we intend to know.

                See Zilano's posts some weeks ago where she showed different setups and explained the "magic" of resonance at different coils (including a 3rd coil being in resonance).

                I still study Utkin's paper where he shows the different "magics" of OU very nicely separated. Very wide correspondence with Z's statments. It seems to me that the different setups from Don Smith use different combinations of the "magics". Learn from Utkin to differentiate them. In Don's vid he demonstrates the ccw/cw winding (with a mains cabel) whereas his famous setup shows cw/cw only. And he freely admits that there is somthing - obvious - missing. It seems that at least one of the two or three coils need to be in resonance. See Z's comments on resonance and harvest coils.

                Unfortunately I had no chance to test a replication until now. But I am shure I will succeed after Xmas and I will freely post all my measurements and schamatics.

                And yes, I admit that we should concentrate on Don's replication. But on the other hand just now it is less movement regarding this goal. So I appreciate the last additions - another chance to learn.

                rgds John
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

                Comment


                • Imhotep

                  What capacitance those caps? Can one use this circuit without CFL's and self charges too?
                  Thanks Zilano

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                    Hi Cognito,
                    please note that it is very difficult to calculate the resonance of a coil if your external capacitor is less than 10 times the inherent capacitance. In your case I am not shure if you should calculate the sum of both capacitors (internal, external) in series or parallel or somewhere inbetween.
                    It is not easy to measure the inherent coil capacitance with cheap meters. They measure at about 50 KHz max. and this is not suitable for this make of coils.
                    Before Xmas I will get some adequate measurement equipment(10Hz up to 25 MHz) and then I will do some initial tests. But I can say in advance that in these cases the resonant frequency will be measured only. And this is what we intend to know.

                    See Zilano's posts some weeks ago where she showed different setups and explained the "magic" of resonance at different coils (including a 3rd coil being in resonance).

                    I still study Utkin's paper where he shows the different "magics" of OU very nicely separated. Very wide correspondence with Z's statments. It seems to me that the different setups from Don Smith use different combinations of the "magics". Learn from Utkin to differentiate them. In Don's vid he demonstrates the ccw/cw winding (with a mains cabel) whereas his famous setup shows cw/cw only. And he freely admits that there is somthing - obvious - missing. It seems that at least one of the two or three coils need to be in resonance. See Z's comments on resonance and harvest coils.

                    Unfortunately I had no chance to test a replication until now. But I am shure I will succeed after Xmas and I will freely post all my measurements and schamatics.

                    And yes, I admit that we should concentrate on Don's replication. But on the other hand just now it is less movement regarding this goal. So I appreciate the last additions - another chance to learn.

                    rgds John
                    If we measure the inductance of a coil and look on a scope for AC resonance frequency then we can calculate the self-capacitance of a coil. When a capacitor is added just check for new resonance frequency on the scope. When measuring the MHz frequency, its difficult to maintain resonance and accurate capacitors are needed. Also external capacitance/inductance/heat/altitude is changing the frequency. Maybe it doesn't matter if we are little of frequency to harvest some ambient energy. Can it be that DS didn't use traditional AC resonance, but impulse resonance to charge a capacitor bank with HV and HF?

                    I want to build one Don smith generator and do calculations first, starting from the rear end. How much power (cps) you want to generate. This depends on capacitor bank value (1 Joule/sec = Watt) also the voltage you want to harvest from the coils and frequency.

                    I think we can use a wide range of frequency's but we have to stick to some rules. Starting at the output needed from the generator. There are too much circuits that can work, but I limit it to two Don Smith generator designs to choose from (found in his book) and use a none brute force DS spark gap. Don't think Type 2 is correct if you look at the rectifiers. Also DS has used different types of spark gap arrangements. He pumped the energy from to coils into a capacitor bank on a fixed frequency, this is why he has used capacitors on the primary and secondary to match the resonance (capacitor charge pump frequency) because he used VAR from the capacitor bank when load is connected and keep the capacitor bank full above rate what you consume (going into the inverter). So I assume this is the coils resonance frequency.

                    (Problem I have is that most of the builders are trying to build all kinds of circuits and don't stick to a design what DS has shown. I know there are more ways to build OU generators and all are related to it, but here we build, share and talk DS devices, right?)

                    Best Regards
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Tesla

                      Wow! Great post! Zilano
                      Is it possible to get a copy of the book you have illustrated from?

                      I look forward to your next tutorial.
                      Thank you once again.

                      Comment


                      • Hi All - I'm a newbie here, though I have been following this thread for considerable time; occasionally reading things I consider to be not quite right.

                        Re radiant event ? Well stated Zilano !

                        It is my understanding that we have all been instructed wrongly (deliberately?) in relation to electromagnetic radiation, and that it is not possible for any of us to understand everything realisable until we comprehend that EM radiation is not electric/magnetic 'waves' travelling through space with 90 degree mutuality.

                        Hertzian wave 'theory' is based upon historic standing wave experiments, near field measurement and disprovable hypothesis.

                        Standing waves arise via associated fields, and these are NOT the same as dissociated radiation from a TUNED antenna, the energy of which becomes spun off/transmitted !

                        There are no transverse waves from electromagnetic radiation until the receiving wire/antenna transduces its received 'photonic' excitation back into electric charge motion plus the electric and magnetic fields which attend same - thus remotely regenerating the electromagnetic 'wave' said to have been received !

                        Between a remote transmitter and a receiver there are no fields and waves, and I believe Tesla knew this before 1919 when he wrote -
                        "The Hertz wave theory of wireless transmission may be kept up for some while, but I do not hesitate to say that in a short time it will be recognised as one of the most remarkable and inexplicable aberrations of the scientific mind which has ever been recorded in history."

                        Thus I am in disagreement with the coil in today's photo showing both end-on scalar and radial transverse waves, because a coil on its own (without an antenna) merely generates fields, resonances and spatially related equilibrium distortions (and if especially driven with spaced windings that scalar radiation). A coil radiates little polarised electromagnetic energy away from its sides, and thus they are not used as AM/FM radio transmitters of energy etc.

                        That illustration is an attempt to explain to those not yet correctly aware of the true 'photonic' nature of EM radiation, which can have one of three axial planes of propagation and remotely related excitation/transduction, or any mixture of all three, with one of these being longitudinal/scalar, though this latter mode no-one could know about and understand if they continue to believe that all electromagnetic radiation is via transverse 'waves' - as is currently *taught* within 'education' establishments.

                        The coils used here and *all interconnections* must be designed in such manner as to simultaneously be minimum electromagnetic radiators.
                        Last edited by GSM; 12-10-2011, 11:05 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Zilano diagram

                          I have translated one of Zilano's diagrams.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • Hi Haan,
                            You asked me to >> "Please provide a coil diagram you do agree with."

                            I am merely pointing out that the wording around that coil illustration is most misleading.
                            Also, whilst coils might appear to be just "coils", there is much more to them than that, because designs must depend upon what any particular coil is intended to do or be used for.

                            A very interesting link is here -
                            Secrets of Cold War Technology: Project HAARP and Beyond - A Summary

                            Comment


                            • Hello everybody, this is my first post into this thread. I started to read this discussion almost
                              from beginning (looong stories) and it seems quite interesting for me as I was involved in
                              resonant coil building long time ago. It seems, that Zilano has some knowledge about Don's
                              device or general info how OU think works. Unfortunately I have not much clue about free energy
                              as I am stuck with classical approach to design closed systems based on 'present' knowledge.

                              Some people are struggling here with idea how to make 120/230VAC output out of device, how to
                              convert it from HV to low AC voltage of particular frequency and so on. This is very, very simple
                              and there is a lot ways how to do it safely, with big efficiency and so on. By modern way, with
                              today's high tech components. Big problem for me (and apparently for most readers here) is how
                              to "extract energy from ambient" without loading of the source, before its processing and using in load.

                              I wanna contribute, discuss and clear some issues which seems to be quite murky. And should be handy
                              to understand fundamentals of device we are trying to built or replicate. Zilano seems to be very
                              helpful, throwing hints and suggestions and torturing people's brains... But most her posts is deleted
                              and I lost considerable amount of information. What to do...

                              I will try to summarize two devices which may be linked together. Don's and Kapanadze setup.

                              Also important thing to consider is if device is utilizing radiant energy or if there is just simple
                              setup to cancel back EMF and use resonant energy only. Or both ? Do you call resonant energy gain
                              in circuit radiant energy ? I guess not.

                              I would appreciate if somebody can comment my posts as my way of thinking may be restricted by
                              school lessons

                              Don's device:
                              -------------
                              There are few 'versions' of connection diagrams I've found on net.

                              Resonant system consisting of HV module, Hv diodes, capacitor C1 (filter) after HV diodes, spark gap in
                              series with primary coil L1 (5turns), secondary 2xL2 CW/CW 2x17 turns), C2 on one L2 coil. Output diodes
                              on L2, filtering output capacitor. Pic 1.

                              Spark gap is firing very short impulses into primary (from C2) and is impossible for primary L1 coil to be in
                              permanent self resonance as driving pulses are very short, spaced apart and self resonant frequency of the coil
                              is in MHz range. Primary will have strong peak pulse and only short damped wave ringing, resonant pattern once
                              spark gap pulse is gone. And this pattern is not affecting anything. But this sharp impulse (if fired on proper
                              frequency) will produce resonant effect in secondary coils L2/C2. This resonant energy is harvested via diodes
                              to the output capacitor and used in load. Resonant 'effect' is affected by Q of resonant circuit L2/C2. This setup
                              is poor resonant transfer which is affecting source signal and you can hardly get useful overunity.

                              When capacitor C1 is connected parallel to primary coil L1 (Pic 2) and spark gap in series is firing both with DC pulses
                              then we can get resonance in L1/C1 as resonant frequency of L1/C1 is lowered by C1. But, as far I remember to excite
                              full wave resonant pattern, pulse width must have 25% duty cycle or more as tested by Tesla (don't ask me where)
                              and spark gap can hardly fulfill that condition. So only mechanical interrupter properly set will do the job. But
                              anyway, if we get resonance in primary tank and it will match resonant frequency of secondary, energy will be
                              multiplied and appear in secondary. But again, this is pure resonant energy transfer (better than previous setup) but
                              has nothing to do with overunity much as source is loaded again....

                              Another setup is spark gap parallel to L1/C1 (Pic 3) make sense and serial resonant circuit is formed. There will be
                              voltage gain in primary and in resonant condition it will appear effectively in secondary, but same case as previoius...

                              Last setup I've seen is in Pic 4. This does not make any sense, as capacitor parallel to coil is short circuited by gap.
                              All cap energy is wasted in spark gap... It would make sense as only coil will be short circuited at its peak
                              (similar as in Pic 3). But not with capacitor parallel with it.

                              And now is questions are:

                              How to arrange coils or whole setup to get rid of back EMF, resonate and do not load source ?
                              Secondary coil L2 CW/CWW probably do the job as fields produced by coil are cancelled coz of opposite wound halves, but thats not enough ?
                              How is short circuited coil used for energy transfer ?

                              Utkin papers (which I found link to) are highlighting some ideas, but I am bit skeptic about full functionality of circuits presented.


                              Kapanadze device:
                              -----------------

                              its similar setup as Don's, but with fancy big coil on top of small solenoid. Zilano said in some post, that you can't get
                              overunity with closed circuit, you have to break 'hot' and 'cold' to get result and break is capacitor. Based on Zilano's
                              last pictures send, one was video showing lamp attached to sheet of conductor, positioned close to the tesla coil.

                              It seems, that sheet from is corresponding with kapanadze big coil, and it seems that big coil is not actually coil, but wire
                              is forming one side of capacitor and tesla coil is another side ?

                              But whole idea separating 'cold' and 'hot' is hard to implement in my mind

                              Is similar 'adjustment' in Don's setup or device works different way ?
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by cinan View Post
                                Hello everybody, this is my first post into this thread. I started to read this discussion almost
                                from beginning (looong stories) and it seems quite interesting for me as I was involved in
                                resonant coil building long time ago. It seems, that Zilano has some knowledge about Don's
                                device or general info how OU think works. Unfortunately I have not much clue about free energy
                                as I am stuck with classical approach to design closed systems based on 'present' knowledge.

                                Some people are struggling here with idea how to make 120/230VAC output out of device, how to
                                convert it from HV to low AC voltage of particular frequency and so on. This is very, very simple
                                and there is a lot ways how to do it safely, with big efficiency and so on. By modern way, with
                                today's high tech components. Big problem for me (and apparently for most readers here) is how
                                to "extract energy from ambient" without loading of the source, before its processing and using in load.

                                I wanna contribute, discuss and clear some issues which seems to be quite murky. And should be handy
                                to understand fundamentals of device we are trying to built or replicate. Zilano seems to be very
                                helpful, throwing hints and suggestions and torturing people's brains... But most her posts is deleted
                                and I lost considerable amount of information. What to do...

                                I will try to summarize two devices which may be linked together. Don's and Kapanadze setup.

                                Also important thing to consider is if device is utilizing radiant energy or if there is just simple
                                setup to cancel back EMF and use resonant energy only. Or both ? Do you call resonant energy gain
                                in circuit radiant energy ? I guess not.

                                I would appreciate if somebody can comment my posts as my way of thinking may be restricted by
                                school lessons

                                Don's device:
                                -------------
                                There are few 'versions' of connection diagrams I've found on net.

                                Resonant system consisting of HV module, Hv diodes, capacitor C1 (filter) after HV diodes, spark gap in
                                series with primary coil L1 (5turns), secondary 2xL2 CW/CW 2x17 turns), C2 on one L2 coil. Output diodes
                                on L2, filtering output capacitor. Pic 1.

                                Spark gap is firing very short impulses into primary (from C2) and is impossible for primary L1 coil to be in
                                permanent self resonance as driving pulses are very short, spaced apart and self resonant frequency of the coil
                                is in MHz range. Primary will have strong peak pulse and only short damped wave ringing, resonant pattern once
                                spark gap pulse is gone. And this pattern is not affecting anything. But this sharp impulse (if fired on proper
                                frequency) will produce resonant effect in secondary coils L2/C2. This resonant energy is harvested via diodes
                                to the output capacitor and used in load. Resonant 'effect' is affected by Q of resonant circuit L2/C2. This setup
                                is poor resonant transfer which is affecting source signal and you can hardly get useful overunity.

                                When capacitor C1 is connected parallel to primary coil L1 (Pic 2) and spark gap in series is firing both with DC pulses
                                then we can get resonance in L1/C1 as resonant frequency of L1/C1 is lowered by C1. But, as far I remember to excite
                                full wave resonant pattern, pulse width must have 25% duty cycle or more as tested by Tesla (don't ask me where)
                                and spark gap can hardly fulfill that condition. So only mechanical interrupter properly set will do the job. But
                                anyway, if we get resonance in primary tank and it will match resonant frequency of secondary, energy will be
                                multiplied and appear in secondary. But again, this is pure resonant energy transfer (better than previous setup) but
                                has nothing to do with overunity much as source is loaded again....

                                Another setup is spark gap parallel to L1/C1 (Pic 3) make sense and serial resonant circuit is formed. There will be
                                voltage gain in primary and in resonant condition it will appear effectively in secondary, but same case as previoius...

                                Last setup I've seen is in Pic 4. This does not make any sense, as capacitor parallel to coil is short circuited by gap.
                                All cap energy is wasted in spark gap... It would make sense as only coil will be short circuited at its peak
                                (similar as in Pic 3). But not with capacitor parallel with it.

                                And now is questions are:

                                How to arrange coils or whole setup to get rid of back EMF, resonate and do not load source ?
                                Secondary coil L2 CW/CWW probably do the job as fields produced by coil are cancelled coz of opposite wound halves, but thats not enough ?
                                How is short circuited coil used for energy transfer ?

                                Utkin papers (which I found link to) are highlighting some ideas, but I am bit skeptic about full functionality of circuits presented.


                                Kapanadze device:
                                -----------------

                                its similar setup as Don's, but with fancy big coil on top of small solenoid. Zilano said in some post, that you can't get
                                overunity with closed circuit, you have to break 'hot' and 'cold' to get result and break is capacitor. Based on Zilano's
                                last pictures send, one was video showing lamp attached to sheet of conductor, positioned close to the tesla coil.

                                It seems, that sheet from is corresponding with kapanadze big coil, and it seems that big coil is not actually coil, but wire
                                is forming one side of capacitor and tesla coil is another side ?

                                But whole idea separating 'cold' and 'hot' is hard to implement in my mind

                                Is similar 'adjustment' in Don's setup or device works different way ?
                                Hi Cinan,
                                you address a lot of questons being still open - especially to "educated" brains. This education gives a spot light to known physics and leaves the rest of phisiks in dark.
                                Regrading Don's device I learned from Utkin that the secondary might be an asymmetric double coil. The capacitor forms a short circuit for high frequency. This arrangement comprises a magnetic diode preventing action to the primary.
                                I am not convinced that the well known and pictured device is the full truth for replication. Don himself showed in one of his lectures winding bifilar (cw/ccw) with the help of a mains cable. If you follow Zilano you need (1) kick system usually with huge DC pulses, (2) resonant system, and (3) harvest system. You can perform it with 3 coils or with 2 coils. You can combine resonance with harvesting coil or with primary coil or with a dedicated 3rd coil. I appreciate Zilano's hints and feel they do not mislead but torture educated brains like mine. My future experiments next year will address these items.
                                Regarding the tesla coil with metal sheet. I remember a lecture (sorry can't find it) where a normal small commercial Tesla coil was coverd with a slotted metal cylinder made of peforated sheet metal. At same time a 12 V bulb was connected to the slot edges and a 220V bulb between cylinder and earth - and of course both lit with white light.

                                rgds John
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X