No announcement yet.

Your Basic Potential Difference Circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the light bulb cannot draw its rated current determined by the filament's resistance so that is why it is not lighting up on the smallest motor.

when you replaced with a bigger motors (lesser resistance in the winding) the bulb lit up because it can now draw the amount of current that bulb's filament required for it to "burn" and illuminate.

at some point In the future, are you planning on using the same circuit to show a recovery by exchanging some components?..

Comment

ricards,
      I wanted to show the two videos, to get some thoughts on WHAT the heck is happening. As to showing recovery, I sent you a PM.
      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        A bit over the heads. Complicated video. Even you will have a hard time.

I need to go down to one battery someday and maybe double up. Here is the circuit I use right now in this video.

splitposinvert2boost.jpg

Comment

OneBatteryDiagramTest4.jpg

Comment

[.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............
            Last edited by BroMikey; 06-09-2020, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Here is my circuit, not sure if this makes any sense, I have brain freeze again. BTW here is what mppt stands for so they can be like inverters but able to process a wider range of voltages great than 2v.

With regular inverters 2v below 12v and it shuts down so you might buy an mppt that can take in 10v all the way up to 48v.

Maximum power point tracking
              (MPPT) or sometimes just power point tracking (PPT)) is a technique used commonly with wind turbines and photovoltaic (PV) solar systems to maximize power extraction under all conditions.

But then your batteries might be toast by then, get a 12v battery down to 10v-11v and you probably are going to cook it. Fantasy land.

OneBatteryDiagram1.jpg
              Last edited by BroMikey; 06-08-2020, 10:47 PM.

Comment

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...3b6d73c5f5Pjio

600W MPPT micro inverter 22-50VDC solar grid system 110v 120V
                • AC :110/220V
                • DC:22-50V 48-60Hz
                • Single-Phase or Three Phase Connection
                • Maximum input power:600W
                • Communication Mode:WIFI Mode
                • Static MPPT efficiency 99.5%

H7c735b9c9939451fbf129873b71a2dbeV.jpg

Comment

Dave you need to buy a few of these. Then I'll be nice and show you how t hook them up.
                  These very efficient and good for the small tests of say 10 watts to 100wattsbookmark this and save yer shillings. I'll do my best to keep you on track as far as hardware goes. If you need any other ideas put to a hardware application, I'll do my best. I have been building all kinds of circuits since 1972.

Comment

Also for those who want to use a capacitor instead of an ancient crusty ole battery be mindful of the fact that capacitors are losey. You can charge some up, go have a sandwich and when you get back the charge has diminished significantly.. Conditioning caps helps but you need the right kind. So if you are using 3 wrong caps you are going to be sad.

If you use batteries take out a few weeks to condition them after buying brand new ones or you are going to be very sad that day. By then maybe you will have forgotten the circuit you wanted to try.

Comment

http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...264#post429757

Thread is closed. Post #3954 has battery spec. Post #3957 has diagram. Current and voltage values were test data written on diagram originally posted by Turion. Somewhere I did post photos of the experiment on my bench.

Regards,
                      bi
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by bistander; 06-09-2020, 01:46 AM. Reason: Added pic

Comment

With that circuit cascaded, you can power the whole world on a penlight battery
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 06-09-2020, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Original circuit posted 7-12-2018 Post 3897 Basic Free Energy Device thread. Same as post # 19 above.
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Here is my circuit, not sure if this makes any sense, I have brain freeze again. BTW here is what mppt stands for so they can be like inverters but able to process a wider range of voltages great than 2v.

With regular inverters 2v below 12v and it shuts down so you might buy an mppt that can take in 10v all the way up to 48v.

Maximum power point tracking
                            (MPPT) or sometimes just power point tracking (PPT)) is a technique used commonly with wind turbines and photovoltaic (PV) solar systems to maximize power extraction under all conditions.

But then your batteries might be toast by then, get a 12v battery down to 10v-11v and you probably are going to cook it. Fantasy land.
                            Hey Dave didn't you see the bad wire on this bad diagram? Slipped it in huh?How should it be corrected BYE? Or is it right? Somebody explain to me how the top booster can work with no neg output or am I losing it? And if it is set at 26v how is it outputting 35v??? Tell me that one. Still a bad wire to find.
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 06-09-2020, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Hey Dave didn't you see the bad wire on this bad diagram? Slipped it in huh?How should it be corrected BYE? Or is it right? Somebody explain to me how the top booster can work with no neg output or am I losing it? And if it is set at 26v how is it outputting 35v??? Tell me that one. Still a bad wire to find.
                              It's ok. Turion drew it that way. image_23118.jpg The lighter words are on Turion's original diagram. The bolder numbers are my test data.

Turion,
                              It would help folks navigate back to your original post if you provided a link.

Regards,
                              bi

Comment

And as I stated above, if you use an ISOLATED boost module as your second boost module, AS I WAS USING, that wire is fine. But it is not NEEDED for either boost module, so leave it out.
                                Just for YOU bi.

http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...ge260#post3897

Comment

Working...
                                X