Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aljhoa
    replied
    I want you to go look at this case: Sullivan vs. U.S., et al. A 2003 case which clearly demonstrates federal judges are too cowardly to stand up for the U.S. Constitution and should be thrown off the bench by Congress.
    Devvy Kidd -- 36 States Did Not Ratify 17th Amendment - What Will States Do?

Ghostbusters Theme - YouTube

Al

Leave a comment:

• rickoff
    replied
    Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
    January 14, 2014 1:05 PM
    "And I can use that pen to sign executive orders and
    take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward..."

Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’ « CBS DC
    I have heard and read Barry's quoted statement several times, but he is wrong in thinking that the Constitution gives him the authority to skirt Congress and unilaterally write executive orders that are the equivalent of Congressional legislation. Michael Boldin, founder and executive director of the Tenth Amendment Center, does a very good job of explaining why Barry's understanding is flawed and constitutionally unsupported:
    “In Article I Section I of the Constitution we learn that all legislative powers reside in Congress. The executive branch has the responsibility to execute the laws passed by Congress. An executive order is not legislation. It is an order issued by the president to enforce laws passed by Congress. This is backed by the declaration that the president ‘take care that the laws be faithfully executed’ made in Article II, Section 3, Clause 5. Thus, executive orders can only be used to carry out the will of Congress (which is only supposed to be passing laws in line with the Constitution), and not to issue new policy.” - Michael Boldin

Leave a comment:

• aljhoa
    replied
    " 'paid there debt to society' "

"We also tape the seals mouth shut which is called a "silencer", kind of illegal. The baby seals also tend to get a little pissed off but hey there just baby seals."

Criminals Are the Product of Society

Al

Leave a comment:

• dutchdivco
    replied
    5150 and allcanada

5150;
    You MAY be able to petition the court where you were convicted, to have your rights restored. In most jurisdictions in the U.S., IF your 'rime' wasn't a 'violent' crime, once a person has 'paid there debt to society', they can petition the court to restore their rights.

I know, I know, your brassed off, and don't think you should need to ASK the court for your rights.

Allcanadian; couldn't agree with you more, I tend to see the Gov't. as a bunch of fools, who couldn't pour p*ss out of a boot, with the instructions written on the heel, (as my dear departed Dad used to say). Jim

Leave a comment:

• Allcanadian
    replied
    Double post doh
    Last edited by Allcanadian; 01-16-2014, 06:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X