No announcement yet.

The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveraging for the next Global War is planned just like the last one was. Honestly it's mind boggling to see what's out there. Thousands upon thousands of images of all types, games, ect, and whether people realize it or not they are being shown the weapons their own children will confront in cyborgs, in robotics, in so-called enhanced battle gear and body armor.

Programming war in today's generations through art, video games, and so called cosplay

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/845199055044487116

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/103934703879055684

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/512143788870559997/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/103934703879055684
    Sexy robot quickly turns to horror robotic cyborgs.
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/636203884830578206/
    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-20-2019, 12:50 AM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Due to the nature of that last post Facebook is considering designating me a “dangerous individual.” Great Leader now says it’s acceptable for its users to issue death threats

Remember, extremism in defense of Oligarch's is no vice.

Great Leader Approves Death Threats; trumps british law as new order leader.
      https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...against-me-pjw
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Facebook Coin is a Trojan Horse of Corporate Oligarchy
        By, Michael Krieger
        https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/

ZUCK: yea so if you ever need info about anyone at harvard
        ZUCK: just ask
        ZUCK: i have over 4000 emails, pictures, addresses, sns
        FRIEND: what!? how’d you manage that one?
        ZUCK: people just submitted it
        ZUCK: i don’t know why
        ZUCK: they “trust me”
        ZUCK: dumb f**ks

– Leaked messages sent by Mark Zuckerberg to a friend at Harvard as he was building Facebook

"Mark Zuckerberg made it clear that he doesn’t think Facebook is a business. “In a lot of ways, Facebook is more like a government than a traditional company,” said Mr. Zuckerberg. “We’re really setting policies.” He has acted consistently as a would-be sovereign power. For example, he is attempting to set up a Supreme Court-style independent tribunal to handle content moderation. And now he is setting up a global currency."

Will the corrupt even recognize that their days are numbered? Remember this; when the American Army over ran Buchenwald some of the worst SS Guards were standing at the gate's to greet the liberators and offering to help in any way possible. People like "The Witch of Buchenwald."

In this case it won't, unfortunately, be the American Army arriving at the gates. It will be Mark, George, Bill, Michael, and a bevey of other perverted freaks. The minion will be used to fuel the last flames of the furance, after all, you are dealing with evil incarnate, what did you expect, to be rewarded? Who keeps traitors around?

When Gates built his manison on the shores of a nearby lake it included a gun range, a bunker capable of taking a direct hit from a thermonuclear weapon, and of course an armory and larder. This coming from the same guy, who with other accomplices, have teamed with Bloomberg and local billionaires to deny to you your lawful rights, or better still in their minds, to impose a tax on civil rights by passing laws by edicts from the criminally compromised in Olympia Washington, and many, many, other states and localities. All completely in direct violation of the Supreme Laws of the People. Hello; does that part of the oath of office wherein it says, "all enemies, foreign and domestic," does that really mean anything to these people who the democrats and republicans have been fielding for political office, or is it all just down to dollars and kids underpants?

Dave Collum Goes Deep On "Conspiracy Theories": 9/11, Epstein, Pizzagate, JFK, & The Vegas Shooting;
        "What if that crazy ass pizzagate conspiracy turns out to be true?"
        https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-jfk-and-vegas

Not to be missed is the contiuning saga of down the rabbit hole's with Jeffrey "back door" Epstein, stooge and double agent to a black opp billionaire blackmail scheme: Of which there seems to be an unusual number of jewish ones, but maybe I'm just reading too much conspiracy material huh?

https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/
        Last edited by Gambeir; 07-21-2019, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Democratic Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson asserted that people who mock members of Congress online should face prosecution.
          https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ongress-online

Evidently Free Speech only applies to her

"Those people who are online making fun of members of Congress are a disgrace, and there is no need for anyone to think that is unacceptable [sic],"
          But it's OK to advocate Sedition huh? How about reading the rights your oath of office swears to protect.

Wilson said during comments made Tuesday outside of the Homestead Temporary Shelter for Unaccompanied Children in Homestead, Florida.

"We're gonna shut them down and work with whoever it is to shut them down, and they should be prosecuted," she continued. "You cannot intimidate members of Congress, frighten members of Congress. It is against the law, and it's a shame in this United States of America."
          Hmm...so now suddenly mockery is the same thing as making threat's huh?

Just think, people actually voted for this person. This right here is a perfect example of the arrogance power brings when it's not checked.
          Last edited by Gambeir; 07-23-2019, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Epstein is now a big liability

Epstein has a long history of setting up "honey traps" for MOSSAD. When he was denied bail by a jewish judge, this signified that they are cutting him loose. If he bailed, he could pay for hundreds of bodyguards. Since he is not yet tried and convicted, he is sent to jail, NOT prison. "They" scoured the jial to find somebody who was certain to face the death penalty. They found just suck a person and, put him in a cell with Epstein. Epstein was found strangled and semi-conscious. Obviously, a murder attempt. So, they put him on suicide watch
            His jail-mate will be told to do it right this time.
            https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...rk-version-of/
            Slick Willey along with hundreds of others are facing the great outing. if Trump wants this to happen, he needs to transfer Epstein to a military prison.
            If/ When Epstein is killed there is hope that "they" can suppress the mountains of photographic evidence.

Comment

• Honestly, what a disaster centralized power creates. I guess it's just the natural fall out of insanity because that's all centralized power really is, it's insanity brought to a single point so why wouldn't it be completely insane. Remember that when people begin blaming Trump for the next fiasco. Christ sakes if you give a presidental order to revoke someones security clearance and the job isn't done than who has power in DC?

I think President Trump is really in a difficult position. I also think he's alone and we are alone, even most of us don't yet realize it, so something to think about. I now realize the deep state has technology which exceeds our knowledge, and it's had it for a very long time. It's not being used the way one might expect it to be used. It's not just the many inventive ways to die it seems, but also the apparently endless ways to vanish as well.

1998 Arkansas school shooter, who killed five when he was 11, dies in head-on car crash https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ay/1864734001/

President Trump is just a man, a man who is facing some truly horrible people, people who are willing to burn the Bills of Rights, who are stanists, who are corporate communists, who will turn our nation into what the Soviet Union was, but with the great addition of all that technology can bring to a slave state, and above all else they are traitors through and through, and finally most all of them are filthy rich because, ya know, today centralized power is really about centralized wealth. Choose your enemies well because the puppets are all replaceable.

A number of years ago I came across G.A. Stewart's site. Undoubtedly the foremost authority on Nostradamus. He broke the time codes to the Nostradamus predictions. They are linked at the site. Really though it's Stewart's insights and intelligence which shines through these forecasts to make them speak to us directly. I check in on this site when I can stand to stare reality in the face. Recently my thoughts lean to the questions of whether we can keep our president and the bills of rights while the pentagram and the pedophile billionaire boys try a backdoor sneak attack to murder 90% of us in a war with China, Russia, and Iran all at the same time. Meanwhile idiot mom's disarm their own snowflakes oblivous to the hired hit men of the accomplices to mass murder, the mainstream media; ya know, the ones that lied about Vietnam, about weapons of mass destruction, who blamed Iraq for 9/11, who put up fake palm trees and spread sand on the floor while pretending to be broadcasting from Bagdad, the same ones owned by billionaires.

NO SH*T SHERLOCK
              https://theageofdesolation.com/nostr...-sht-sherlock/

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=iQkMJgaHAkY[/VIDEO]
              Last edited by Gambeir; 08-02-2019, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• While I share your pessimism, there are some cracks starting to appear.
                https://www.ae911truth.org/news/540-...-investigation

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny B View Post
                  While I share your pessimism, there are some cracks starting to appear.
                  https://www.ae911truth.org/news/540-...-investigation
                  Our job is to try to avert the destruction of civilization by billionaires. Most all of whom are committed to achieving that objective.

I had an epithany which I wish to share. This has to do with a specific image shown on the cover of the 2015 Economist. That's the Rothchild Magazine.

This is the specific part of that cover, the land speed record holder, and on it among the corporate logo's is Serco.

This image has been bugging me since the first time I saw it. Why would you have the land speed record holder on the cover for one thing, and second why does a corporation like Serco, the worlds largest private prison operator, corporate security organization, also be a sponsor of that machine?

Does that make sense to you because it doesn't make any sense to me. A corporate prison system sponsoring the land speed car?

Well ya know we do have millions upon millions of missing people every year globally, and we do have all these reports of UFO's, and we do have these reports of UFO's accelerating away at phenomenal speeds, and I have said that I personally saw that happen with a black tetrahedron so I know it's a fact.

Well now, we also have had allegations of a break away civilization that's been milking the planet dry, keeping the majority asleep with psyop games, telling the sleeping that lunatics with tin foil hats are inventing "conspiracy theories."

However, they aren't conspiracy theories when you have factual data about missing persons, and it isn't conspiracy theory when you have developing physical explanations for how anti-gravity actually works either, and we do know that the pentagon in the US alone, not inculding all the other nations of the world, are missing trillions upon trillions of dollars. So that's not conspiracy theory either is it?

I think it was Colin Luther Powell who interestingly said that after World War II the US Army re-evaluated it's objectives based on the success of the Nazi War Machine, and they concluded that the American Army had to Out German the German Army. This is quite a statement if you know anything about the already existing Prussian based system of education which the United States was already using, hence implying that evidently even the mind control objectives of that system were not in themsevles enough, but then one has to ask: Enough for what?

So now let me get to the frightening implications of this post, and I don't care how much of a lunatic tin foil hat wearing member you think I am, and the reason is that I know what I saw that day when I observed about 3 or 4 seconds of what a Black Tetrahedron could do, and there's nothing, absolutely nothing that could touch that machine.

So if you have a technology that avanced, and it is manifestly obvious to me at they do have that technology, and then you fill in the missing pieces of the puzzle with massive planetary wide theft, missing millions and I mean people for Christ Sakes! Then toss on this Nazification of the military with the stated objectives of the ruling oligarchs, and finally summing it all up with a cryptic image of a land speed record holding vehicle which is sponsored by the worlds largest private prison operator, then what does it all mean?

How about this: What if there is a corporate technocracy, using terror, theft, and murder and which is now in control of technology which dwarf's anything in the arsenals of the United States, and any other nation, and which is using that technology to abduct people for slave labor (where have we heard that one before) for use off planet, as well as for a number of other reasons which I need not get in to.
                  So ya know, a system which is abducting people for slave use off planet: Possible? Gee why would they be trying to destroy the Bills of rights, to prevent free speech, to steal your only means of protection, ect, ect, ect.

You know the mystery of the one eye photo op? Well that's these people telling us how they control what we think using their control over the cameral lens.
                  We see the world that they control through mass media, marketing, and psyop programs.
                  See John Carpenter below: He should know.
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 08-04-2019, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• There goes the 1st Amendment.

Honestly, read it yourselves.

August 1, 2019
                    FBI: Conspiracy Theories Are Now A Domestic Terrorism Threat
                    The document singles out QAnon – “a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate
                    "Does the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory peddled by leading Democrats and amplified by the MSM for over two straight years count?"
                    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...rrorism-threat

https://theageofdesolation.com/nostr...i-told-you-so/
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 08-04-2019, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Gambeir, I do have one observation. Where would a human slave fit in for a super-advanced civilization that could have everything done by automatons? Are we a gestation device like a tarantula -- tarantula hawk? Like the mummified traveller in Aliens?
                      Are we game to hunt? Are we some kind of gastronomic delicacy? Are we (here) an ant-farm for bored people who have not one single surprise in their lives?
                      There are reportedly 2 billion habitable planets in the Milky Way. The sun is electric, NOT a nuclear furnace. When we set off the first nuclear explosions, we sent out a beacon that yet another race had risen up out of the primordial swamps.
                      Are we visited by bored people who take their interstellar version of the Chevy Vega out for a ride to look-see. Occasionally, the Vega blows up and leaves them stranded,, or dead.

The observations come in by the thousands. If they were all terrestrial military craft, they would NOT be showing up in people's back yards. Like the tourists in the Serengeti, they want to be up close. They could see much more from a dirigible over the plains but, they want to be up close.
                      I take the Douglas Adams viewpoint.

Comment

• Mom, apple pie, football and the military-industrial behemoth.

Tulsi Gabbard
                        "No, the fact that Gabbard is being smeared as viciously and baselessly as she is by all the right people on both the left and the right is all the proof you need that she is 1) the real deal and 2) they are scared of her.

When Lindsey Graham tweets about Tulsi Gabbard twice after a debate, when the Washington Post neocons like Josh Rogin are attacking her, you know she’s got their panties in a bunch."
                        "And that truth has taken her where Democrats have feared to tread for more than forty years: the US Empire.

The entire time I was growing up the prevailing wisdom was Social Security was the third rail of US politics. That, like so many other pearls of wisdom, was nonsense.

The true third rail of US politics is empire. Any candidate that is publicly against the empire is the enemy of not only the state, it’s quislings in the media, the corporations who profit from it and the party machines of both the GOP and the DNC.

That is Gabbard’s crime. And it’s the only crime that matters."
                        When the Empire is on the line, left and right in the US close ranks and unite against the threat. The good news is that all they have is their pathetic Russia bashing and appeals to their authority on foreign policy.
                        He’s weakest on the one issue that got him elected in the first place, foreign policy. Hillary was the candidate of Empire. Trump was not. It’s why we saw an international conspiracy formed to destroy him and his presidency. Now that same apparatus is mobilized against Tulsi Gabbard.
                        https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...tulsi-gabbard/

Kunstler is a lifelong Democrat. He writes about just what the Dem platform has accomplished (destroyed) in America. When you read this, keep it in the back of your mind that much of this is a setup on the runup to race wars.
                        https://kunstler.com/cluster****-nation/race-hustle/

Comment

Gambeir, I do have one observation. Where would a human slave fit in for a super-advanced civilization that could have everything done by automatons? Are we a gestation device like a tarantula -- tarantula hawk? Like the mummified traveller in Aliens?
                          Are we game to hunt? Are we some kind of gastronomic delicacy? Are we (here) an ant-farm for bored people who have not one single surprise in their lives?
                          There are reportedly 2 billion habitable planets in the Milky Way. The sun is electric, NOT a nuclear furnace. When we set off the first nuclear explosions, we sent out a beacon that yet another race had risen up out of the primordial swamps.
                          Are we visited by bored people who take their interstellar version of the Chevy Vega out for a ride to look-see. Occasionally, the Vega blows up and leaves them stranded,, or dead.

The observations come in by the thousands. If they were all terrestrial military craft, they would NOT be showing up in people's back yards. Like the tourists in the Serengeti, they want to be up close. They could see much more from a dirigible over the plains but, they want to be up close.
                          I take the Douglas Adams viewpoint.
                          Such a great topic, we should get together with a half dozen other people and all get drunk and talk about this stuff. Rambling answer follows naturally.

I consult the National UFO Reporting Center from time to time and you're right there are thousands of them. I recently went back to the 1930's and reviewed a large number of these reports. So, either aliens do exist, or else some people, not governments is my feeling, have had this technology for a very long time. It's one or the other; possibly a combination.

Everything you say is well reasoned, and I've asked the same questions for the same reasons, so a good question to begin with is; are they super advanced? No, not as advanced as they would like to be. They have their dreams, and they have had their success stories, but Superman has not yet arrived. Superman is the idealized man and final objective. Realize that truth first, and that it's origins come from back in time to the idea of an idealized human as the objective of the rulers, it's behind darwin and his work, it's behind education, it's behind racism, but above all else the idealized man is a sexually driven ideal.

The primary objective of the rulers has been, at least since Darwins time, to first keep the sub-human species in check as a whole, and then to prevent interbreeding, and or to eliminate entire races considered inferior, and whenever possible to use inferiors to the maximum possible profitable margin. Ultimately reducing the inferior species to fertilizer once all possible profit has been extracted; for the progress of the species of which they represent themselves as the divine rightful apogee of human brains.

So I don't think we are dealing with any kind of government that controls this technology. If the US, Russian, and Chinese have an awareness of this technolgy it is probably not understood correctly and may not even be directly under their authority despite what they may believe. We are dealing with another sort of ruling body. I think we are dealing with a sort of alternative society that has it's origins in ancient wealth, knowledge, and bloodlines. It's not religious, it's probably not political, it's probably sexual.

They have the technology materialistically speaking. They don't yet have the technology genetically speaking. They cannot as of yet engineer the ideal man. I say man because this is a male dominated collective. Their idealised world would probably not involve women at all. They do have full control over the mental faculties of portions of the population, and I mean directly: There is absolute proof of that capability.

We can be sure that they have had antigravity for a very long time. Probably have already crossed the Milky Way and mapped every habitable world.

Alien contact probably began with dead aliens. It seems really clear that the in 1960's a discovery revealed some advanced civilization in Antarctica: Possibly alien. That's what Joe Parr was working on, understanding what tetrahedrons/pyramids/triangles were all about. So evidently that wasn't understood during Joe's time which is a little curious. Maybe there's more that I cannot yet see in this.

So, assume that yes, there are wayward aliens that happen along, or else are scofflaws who break regulations, order, or edicts, and who decide to just pop in for a quick looksee, or maybe even time traveler's which we mistake for aliens. Now that last one, if it is possible, would be a real problem for the rulers. After all, if or when we can find a means to time travel, then who's going to stick around here? Now I haven't really given a lot of thought to it but if time travel were possible that would be huge problem for the ruling elites. Slaves running off to God knows where right?

Anyways, assume that if there are aliens they have made contract long ago, and that civilization has it's rulers too, which means they are going to make treaties and who knows what those might entail. Trading a few of us off is I'm quite sure not beyond people who would jail you for vocalizing your thoughts or worse kill your for doing so. As a warning to the others, of which they are infamous for doing.

So that's one possibility, but quite honestly I think it's the just the nature of the beast. America and the Russian both really F--up when both nations, like idiots, took in these Nazi's after WWII. I think we both really grossly under estimated who we were dealing with. So ya know it wasn't too long before we Americans not only didn't have an American State Intelligence System, nor an American Rocket Team, but instead had a Nazi Rocket team and Nazified Intelligence Service.

Really that does seem to have been the consequence for having taken in these people like a bunch of idiots, and supposedly to counter the Russians, and the Russians weren't evidently a whole lot smarter either. The Chinese are a 5,000 year old civilization. I can't believe idiots in the pentagon are even dreaming of a war with that civilization. We aren't going to win that war I promise you. Not a prayers chance in hell no matter how many tricks we can produce out of the rabbits butt. Honestly nothing says insane more than that idea to me.

I think that to understand this stuff a person has to go into this business about secret societies. These societies have their roots with the elites, they functioned as intelligence apparatus, as black mail devices, ect. Many of these so called secret societes were founded by the rulers themselves. Here we are talking about the aristocracy. The fall of the aristrocrats comes with the creation of the First Global War, the bankers first global war one might say, and then the treatment of the losers afterwards earned a never ending hatred which to this day is traceable, and it transcends the disgrace heaped upon Germany and goes to the elimination of the old world rulers and their competent militaristic ethos. So here we have a combination of peoples, of elites both civilian and military, and whom it was unwise to forget about, to dismiss as old news gone and under the bridge.

This is a kind of interesting gal I follow a little, because ya know cops use psychics, and I also don't think it's wise to dismiss these people either. BTW, another one I've listened to predicted a mass shooting at a Walmart like a year or so ago. Can't find it but that and a lot about missing people, secret jails, people locked up on ships (could be space ships too ya know), and more.
                          Fun stuff ya know, but of course I'm no conspiracy theorist, I'm a businessman looking for employment in my silver years.

8000 CEO Resignations

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHwu-pV7o0k[/VIDEO]
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 08-04-2019, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Something is definately going on. 20 shot at a Walmart and now suddenly 16 more in Ohio? 9 confirmed dead as I scribble and who is funding legislation opposing the Bills of Rights? Yet again where in the last two hundred years have we ever had this happen in single day? Sheese...You would think that people would be arming themselves to the teeth to walk the streets what with this kind of insanity rather than trying make everyone else around them a helpless target.

Lets now return to conspiracy theorist over at "We Are The Mighty," and who evidently haven't yet gotten word that humor is now intimidation in the New Peoples Democratic Republic. Someone needs to clue them in while time still remains.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/news/...1#rebelltitem1

It looks like there's also developing marketing theme/scheme/propaganda, and whereby UFO's are being pictured as possible Chinese weapons. Yes, I know ...I know...evidently the Chinese can make UFO's but our own vast military industrial complex is helpless, which would be believeable if I actually believed that the patents filed for so call UFO tech were based on what the military industrial complex actually believed was real knowledge, instead of the quackery that they filed them under, but ya know they aren't fooling me, nor evidently the patent office either in some cases. So patents they may or may not have, because even the patent office wasn't buying the science on some of these, and so while the descriptive explanations are immaginative and won't be noticed by most people, it also appears that the explanation, or theories of operation, were intentionally done knowing I suspect that they know these explanations are not the real reasons some of these inventions might work. So if the drawings are accurate but the descriptions aren't does that still give them patent rights? for some reason or other they seem to be trying to obscure how stuff actually works, and why this is so is a little hard to swallow considering that UFO's are now Chinese in origin, and so who then are they intending to deceive?

Oh wait, found this one;
                            https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-tech-advances
                            Docs Show Navy Got 'UFO' Patent Granted By Warning Of Similar Chinese Tech Advances~!

I'm surprised that with all the money we give them they are just now realizing invaders have arrived, and surprise, they is from China!

Maybe they should refer to their own archives, or failing that then at least the national archives on UFO drawings. One's like this for example. Frankly I'm not impressed and also fails to strike me as having an Asian Flavor to it. Strikes me as having more a garage workshop look about it than Chinese. More like something I'd expect to come off the design desk of Nash Rambler, or possibly Kelvinator Electrolux.

Channeling the Ghost of John Quincy St. Clair, or John St. Clair sometimes as well, but whose patents strike me as ever more sensible like this one.
                            https://patents.google.com/patent/US...lair+John+Q%22

You really think this person actually exists?
                            https://patents.google.com/?inventor...Salvatore+Pais)

Lets see now, correct me if I'm wrong, but so now we have what is obviously an internal enemy using terror tactics to try to get an excuse to disarm the public, most of them evidently willingly, and then on the other hand it looks like we are begining to see stories about the Chinese possessing UFO's and flying them inside the United States, then our own military is playing games with the evil Chinese, ya know the ones that rescued our air crews in WWII, who were all the rage a couple years ago, but whom are now crafty little yellow skinned devils potting behind our backs. Christ Sakes, how stupid do they think we are? Then on top of that the real rulers whom are obviously neck deep in all this are avowed Nazi's committed to the extermination of the human race, or most of it evidently, and so disarming the people while trying to start another global war, with a possible food supply collapse in the background couldn't have anything to do with them could it?

Meanwhile the USN has for the upteenth time attempted to provoke some live gunfire training in the South China Seas, and finally a collection of billionaires committed to exterminating 80% to 90% of us are funding legislation and legislators to silence every manner of speech from humor to political commentary, and oh yes conspiracy theories. The last being a somewhat vague description so quite possibly you could be targeted for saying Star Bucks exploits people for beans.

Don't know about the rest of you but if I had a space ship I wouldn't be sticking around for the Window's Live or die the Next Generation.
                            Turns out that G.A. and myself aren't alone in our suspicions either.
                            Are the world's biggest powers prepping for something huge?
                            https://www.sott.net/article/417961-...something-huge
                            https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1004317504561098752
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 08-04-2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Tulsi Gabbard
                              "No, the fact that Gabbard is being smeared as viciously and baselessly as she is by all the right people on both the left and the right is all the proof you need that she is 1) the real deal and 2) they are scared of her.

When Lindsey Graham tweets about Tulsi Gabbard twice after a debate, when the Washington Post neocons like Josh Rogin are attacking her, you know she’s got their panties in a bunch."
                              "And that truth has taken her where Democrats have feared to tread for more than forty years: the US Empire.

The entire time I was growing up the prevailing wisdom was Social Security was the third rail of US politics. That, like so many other pearls of wisdom, was nonsense.

The true third rail of US politics is empire. Any candidate that is publicly against the empire is the enemy of not only the state, it’s quislings in the media, the corporations who profit from it and the party machines of both the GOP and the DNC.

That is Gabbard’s crime. And it’s the only crime that matters."
                              When the Empire is on the line, left and right in the US close ranks and unite against the threat. The good news is that all they have is their pathetic Russia bashing and appeals to their authority on foreign policy.
                              He’s weakest on the one issue that got him elected in the first place, foreign policy. Hillary was the candidate of Empire. Trump was not. It’s why we saw an international conspiracy formed to destroy him and his presidency. Now that same apparatus is mobilized against Tulsi Gabbard.
                              https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...tulsi-gabbard/

Kunstler is a lifelong Democrat. He writes about just what the Dem platform has accomplished (destroyed) in America. When you read this, keep it in the back of your mind that much of this is a setup on the runup to race wars.
                              https://kunstler.com/cluster****-nation/race-hustle/
                              Quisling, I wonder how many people know what that implies?
                              Personally I love it. Says all you need to know if you know who and what it means.

Meanwhile; In the battle over who shall own the hearts and minds of the slaves.

Someone changed El Paso shooter's MyLife page from Democrat to Republican after his arrest
                              https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...to-republican/

I believe this is actually the 2nd person to say they saw at least 3 to 4 shooters with rifles all dressed in black with masks.
                              I'm sure that's being given due credence on the billionaire broadcast system.
                              [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eMdEh7txhw[/VIDEO]

Speaking of Quislings what are the odds they look identical? Gullibility Alert. Kid looks like he's had his brain so scrambled that probably believes he did both
                              Sort of a before and after the party photo shoot. Seriously this story is already stinking just like Vegas all over again.
                              https://www.sott.net/article/417955-...UPDATE-20-dead
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 08-04-2019, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• America isn't what we think it is. Our institutions aren't about what people think they are. These are all tools now. All of them, they are all aimed at gaining control over your mind, from the moment you enter a school, to the evening prayer at some church, and of course TV, games, and all entertainment and higher education is entirely about mind control.

This is a post about me and my big mouth more than anything else. Dr Greenbaum and I share some commonality and if they are going to kill me then they are going to kill me, so I might as well try to make you aware of the truth.

These links are ones I hope you examine.
                                The Nazi Doctors.
                                "It is believed that using a combination of hypnosis, mind-altering drugs, and torture, Mengele eventually developed techniques which in a matter of hours could cause any individual to dissociate into multiple personalities.
                                https://web.archive.org/web/20170623...b_mind_control

https://web.archive.org/web/20170710...ourse_contents

The Historic and Powerful Greenbaum Lecture
                                https://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2010/...-mind-control/

Only a week or so before the mass shooting in Las Vegas I had another interesting visitor pull in to my driveway. I say another because these uninvited visitors were neither the first, nor the last, and I suspect more will arrive in due course. Hopefully not by repelling down ropes. This will become self explanatory later on.

This visitor arrived in a large white pickup with a trailer in tow. A white man about 6 foot 4 inches and probably in excess of 260 lbs, he was well built like a bulldozer, and his side kick was a blonde female equally impressive in size.

Now I realize that to most people this means nothing, and frankly at the time I saw nothing exceptional in this visitation either, other than the impressive sizes of these persons and that was pretty much the trigger that put me on guard. So there came a rapping on the front and I went to it after waiting a moment and then peeked out to see the man was now off the front steps and scanning the front yard. His associate remained in the cab of the pickup, a one ton dually white chev.

At this point I opened the front door and stood on the steps and pretty much yelled at him, basically screaming "What do you want?" He sheepishly half smiled and said" "Well I was hoping to sell you some meat." Now I think the next reply to that answer wasn't quite what he was expecting. So I said: " Get the F-- out of here, this isn't a GD drivethrough and then I made it clear that he was close to being attacked by moving towards him aggresively. He skedaddled back to the truck and the blonde bomber behind the wheel gives a parting shot yelling back; "We will be seeing you again." Which is interesing no? Seriously I just went on auto pilot. I don't think I've ever treated or acted that way straight away with any uninvited visitor no matter how unwanted. To this day I sort of wonder what triggered that response.

Do you want to know what their possibly illegal door to door meat market company was named? Paddock Steaks.

Now at the time that didn't mean a damn thing to me. I just had the hair raise up on my neck the moment I saw the both of them and didn't like them the moment my eyes locked on to them. About two or three weeks later there's this mass shooting in Las Vegas, and the shooters name is what? Paddock? OK, so it's not the same guy I'm pretty sure, but what are the odds?

Now do you people know what a paddock is? Gee wonder what kind of meat they were selling; radioactive, poisoned, or just plain old human. I only know that not so subtle messages have been sent my way from time to time. I'm not a paranoid lunatic and really this could have all be quite coincidental, honestly it could have been, except that there is no Paddock Steaks, and then of course there are the endless tresspassing Jovial Wittless messengers, of which I've threatened to have arrested if they once more ignored the now officially communicated no tresspass order, and yet again just a couple day's ago two boys, one asian and one white, both just as fresh and cute as the dickens come wandering up the driveway. They couldn't have been more than about 14 years old, maybe 16 at the most and that's very interesting in my view that anyone that young would be allowed to go about wandering the driveways of people you don't know.

I suppose they figure that if old bags and seducitive women won't work than fall back to plan B for Boy. Snort~ I seriously thought of calling the cops only because it was nearly dark and after a life time of being around law enforcement, with nearly every horror story you could imagine either having been seen or heard of, the whole idea of these two naive chickens wandering about clueless after hours in the jungles of urban America was a little upsetting. If for no other reason that what would happen to me if the last thing anyone saw was they were visiting my house? Are you beginning to understand the depravity which you're dealing with now? See using the lives of two children to eliminate an unwanted is not unthinkable for these rulers we have, in fact it's more like SOP. Think carefully about who and what you're exposing your children to will you please.

See you take your kids to what is supposedly the house of God and to teach them to be one of Gods Children, but what you didn't realize is that whether or not that house belongs to God doesn't mean that the devil isn't inside it too. Those kids could just as easily have been useful pawns in a game which none of the cops, parents, or elders of the church itself would ever be aware of. Honestly, it's not that I'm an old bastard for fun, it's because it's for my own safety, and after that possibly for some fun, but safety comes first; right? I mean my safety and after that it's just a matter of how tired I am. Naps are a priority these days.

Ok, so well maybe that all sounds far fetched and possibly it's just a case of heightened awareness, but then there's the other little things like the time a few months back when few CH-46's flew over the house low enough to nearly blow the glass out of the windows, because ya know them are big birds, really big, but then I can excuse that, but it isn't an isolated case, like for example the other day when two blackhawks followed by two apache gunships decided that my roof top is the ideal point to sight in while flying back to Gray Army Airfield. Now is it the stuff I write here that's pissing them off or do think that is reading too much in to these events?

Heck maybe I'm just reading too much into it. Seriously I woundn't mind getting some feedback: Your thoughts?
                                Aren't I supposed to call someone if I've been threatened? Oh, I see, so I should maybe call the Army then huh?

https://web.archive.org/web/20170623...b_mind_control

https://web.archive.org/web/20170731...-mind-control/
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 08-05-2019, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X