• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renaissance 2.0

Renaissance 2.0
    brings forth comprehension at a higher level than
    any other video i have seen to date.

i rate this video mandatory viewing for all.
    Please take the time to absorb this information ..

YouTube - Renaissance 2.0: Lesson 1 - Revisiting American History - Financial Empire
    YouTube - Renaissance 2.0: Lesson 2 - Revisiting Economics 101 - Debt
    YouTube - Renaissance 2.0: Lesson 3 - Revisiting Civics 101 - Ownership
    YouTube - Renaissance 2.0: Lesson 4 (part 1 of 4) - The Culture of Empire
    YouTube - Renaissance 2.0: Lesson 4 (part 2 of 4) - The Culture of Empire
    YouTube - Renaissance 2.0: Lesson 4 (part 3 of 4) - The Culture of Empire
    YouTube - Renaissance 2.0: Lesson 4 (part 4 of 4) - The Culture of Empire
    YouTube - Renaissance 2.0: Lesson 5 (part 1 of 2) - The Emerging Global Empire
    YouTube - Renaissance 2.0: Lesson 5 (part 2 of 2) - The Emerging Global Empire
    YouTube - Renaissance 2.0: Lesson 6 (part 1 of 3) - Brightening the Future (speaks to remedy)
    YouTube - Renaissance 2.0: Lesson 6 (part 2 of 3) - Brightening the Future (speaks to remedy, posted only 15 hours ago)
    Lesson 6 part 3 of 3 has not been posted yet, use the top
    link above Renaissance 2.0 to find newly posted videos.

stop beating around the bushes .. pull out the roots
    randy
    Remember to be kind to your mind ...
    Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
      Stanley Ann Dunham (November 29, 1942 – November 7, 1995),

Dunham and Obama were married on the Hawaiian island of Maui on February 2, 1961, despite parental opposition from both families.[5][15] Dunham was three months pregnant at the time of her marriage.[1][5] Obama Sr. eventually informed Dunham about his first marriage in Kenya but claimed he was divorced. Years later, she would discover this was false.[14] Obama Sr.'s first wife, Kezia, later said she had granted her consent for him to marry a second wife, in keeping with Luo customs.[16]
      Yes, that's right. It was pointed out in an earlier post that Barry was a bastard child born to an illegal marriage. (Illegal in the US sice his father was already married.)

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
      On August 4, 1961, at the age of 18, Dunham gave birth to her first child, Barack Obama II.[17]
      Originally posted by aljhoa View Post

Ann Dunham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From and including: Sunday, November 29, 1942
      To, but not including : Friday, August 4, 1961
      It is 6823 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date
      Or 18 years, 8 months, 6 days excluding the end date
      Calculate duration between two dates – results

U.S. Department of State Foreign Affairs Manual Volume 7 - Consular Affairs
      7 FAM 1130 Page 1 of 101
      7 FAM 1130

ACQUISITION OF U.S. CITIZENSHIP BY
      BIRTH ABROAD TO U.S. CITIZEN PARENT

7 FAM 1133.2-2 Original Provisions and Amendments to
      Section 301
      (CT:CON-317; 12-08-2009)
      a. Section 301 as Effective on December 24, 1952: When enacted in 1952,
      section 301 required a U.S. citizen married to an alien to have been
      physically present in the United States for ten years, including five after
      reaching the age of fourteen, to transmit citizenship to foreign-born
      children. The ten-year transmission requirement remained in effect from
      12:01 a.m. EDT December 24, 1952, through midnight November 13,
      1986, and still is applicable to persons born during that period.
      ( 14+5= 19)
      Al
      Yes, right again. Ann Dunham was 18 at the time of Barry's birth, and was therefore one year too young to confer US citizenship upon Barry if he was born outside the US. And again, this fact was previously posted. If she had been 19, Barry would have been a US citizen even if born in Kenya, but would also be a British citizen because of his father's status. That fact, along with not being born in the US, would not qualify Barry as a "natural born" citizen. Regarding your previous post, I think the reason why there is so much focus on the "natural born" qualification is because it is either inclusive of most other qualifications, or in the case of the 14 year requirement (which Barry fulfills) it trumps that as being irrelevant when the person considered does not meet the "natural born citizen" requirement. Barry can't meet that no matter where he was born.

Rick
      Last edited by rickoff; 06-20-2010, 06:22 PM.
      "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
        Hi folks, Rickoff you said, "Sure, he's just a puppet an a string who is manipulated by the Ruling Class elite, but is that okay with you? "

I have no problem with folks pointing out whatever they want. My point is as i have always been saying, it is the systems that we human beings are following that gives our power away to the so called ruling class elite. They gained all of there power through and via the use of money and in this case fiat currency, period. So, in the future to prevent this corruption of every facet of our society, we have to cut out the middle man in all of our goods and services interactions, etc.. Whatever form of intermediary tool is used, including money, tally sticks, yada, yada, yada. will over time cause the same corruption seen today. Rickoff, you have already shown your preference for intermediary control tools such as money, so it comes as no surprise to me that you would have people focus on a replaceable puppet that carries very little power for change.
        peace love light
        Tyson
        I want to replace not just the top puppet, but all the others as well. And I want to replace them with patriotic individuals who believe in freedom and who will uphold the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Yes, I do favor a system, such as the Founding Fathers gave us, whereby everyone has the freedom and right to pursue their dreams. I believe that those who work hard and show innovation should be appropriately rewarded for their efforts, while those who do nothing should not expect a free ride on the backs of others.

Speaking of "cutting out the middle man," is fine if you have a system in mind that could actually replace a monetary one, and which could be used to reward individual efforts, compensate individuals for injustices, and also provide for an exchange of needed goods and services. Talking about that is fine, but so far you haven't come up with or presented any viable idea for doing this. So I ask you to post something with substance, something that includes a viable plan. Can you do that? I will be pleasantly surprised if you can, but won't hold my breath waiting for it.

Also, it would appear that you cannot think of one good thing that Barry has done for our country, but that's okay - neither can I.

Rick
        Last edited by rickoff; 06-21-2010, 12:47 AM.
        "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Is it coincidence that top BP officials are Bilderberg members?

It appears that there was definite foreknowledge of the BP oil spill by those who were in a position to profit from it. Company execs sold large quantities of their BP stock holdings before the incident, and a BP report cites that changes were made, prior to the incident, to the hydraulic system that is used to close the well in an emergency. Haliburton bought out an oil cleanup company before the incident. What's more, top BP officials are known Bilderberg group members, and that lends credence to this catastrophe as being a planned event which the Bilderbergers could use to further advance their NWO agenda.
          YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

While Barry rants and raves about kicking some ass, the Obama regime is milking this catastrophe for all it is worth, and you can bet it will drag on for quite some time while the people frantically say, "something must be done!" And that "something" will be just what the Bilderbergers wanted to do in the first place. This will enable them to pass the "Cap and Trade" tax, a massive tax increase on all forms of carbon based energy. They will make it sound like the nasty oil companies will end up paying the tax, but of course that isn't so. They will simply pass the cost on to the consumer, which will end up doubling our cost for gasoline and home heating fuel. And speaking of the Cap and Trade carbon tax bill, did you realize that BP had a hand in writing this proposal? That's right, see this link for the info: http://www.energeticforum.com/99479-post569.html

And would you believe that the ex CEO of failed Fannie Mae holds a patent on the carbon tax scheme, and will profit untold millions of dollars if and when the Kerry-Lieberman "climate bill" is passed?
          http://www.energeticforum.com/99956-post572.html

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi rickoff, you said,
            Speaking of "cutting out the middle man," is fine if you have a system in mind that could actually replace a monetary one, and which could be used to reward individual efforts, compensate individuals for injustices, and also provide for an exchange of needed goods and services. Talking about that is fine, but so far you haven't come up with or presented any viable idea for doing this. So I ask you to post something with substance, something that includes a viable plan. Can you do that? I will be pleasantly surprised if you can, but won't hold my breath waiting for it.
            I have a vision or solution, however it is not likely that you will see the practicality in it due to the conditioning of this world since birth, though i have hope you can see the wisdom within it. This vision may not be able to be implemented immediately due to peoples conditioning and some interference that may still exist. People would have to be re-educated about the flaws of money systems and other control structures and how all these systems ultimately create imbalance. The vision is one of sharing freely ones time, labor, thoughts, energy, goods, services, etc.. I have stated this philosophy previously and was met with resistance, it seems because folks could not see how this could work. If it's not evident yet, the structures we have thus far only work for the few and sometimes when the plundering cycles peak they work for a few more, but ultimately work for very few. So the vision of sharing freely would serve the good of all. It would prevent any control or enslavement practices, by diffusing greed, since all will know they will never go without any basic needs because all will share freely everything and thus fear becomes powerless. Since there are no money structures, there are no centralized collection agencies to siphon peoples energy and create imbalance, therefore, people will have no need to pay rent for land or dwelling. Basically, all basic needs will be met freely without strings or burdens attached from birth to how ever old anyone lives, then all energy of humanity can be spent upon creating further abundance and harmony for highest good of all. As i have said before, just think about it. Try not to judge this vision based on the concepts we have been taught in this world, try and see beyond the limited ways that have been created here. After all if one wishes to change the story, one has to pickup a different book.
            peace love light
            Tyson

Comment

• DISCLOSE Act

Co-sponsor the DISCLOSE Act
              In January, the Supreme Court strengthened corporations' grip on our government and political process with a dangerous ruling, overturning more than 100 years of election law.

We are part of a group of senators fighting to rein in the increased influence of special interest money this decision will unleash and save our electoral process.

To combat the new, unregulated corporate influence over elections, we just unveiled the DISCLOSE Act -- because Democracy Is Strengthened by Casting Light On Spending in Elections.

But without your support, our legislation is never going to win the day -- we need to build support all around the country, and we need your help to do it.

As President Obama has said, the Supreme Court has given "a green light to a new stampede of special interest money."

But this decision doesn't just affect elections. It has the potential to change the very way we live in America.

Think about it: When you buy toothpaste now, the money you spend can be used directly for television ads attacking people that you believe in without you even knowing.

We have to respond.

We want the DISCLOSE Act

In an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV, Josten says the Disclose Act, which passed by a 219 to 206 margin, reveals just how much Democrats fear the nation's rising anti-incumbent fervor.
              short, 7min Video
              U.S. Chamber Official: Disclose Act 'Shreds' Constitution

Al

Comment

• The DISCLOSE ACT is a complete sham

The DISCLOSE ACT has already been passed by the House of Representatives, and now goes to the Senate for approval or rejection. This ACT is a total sham being artfully pulled off against the public while the public is deceptively made to think that it will be a good thing that will make elections more honest and transparent. In actuality, it is a Ruling Class power grab that dismantles First Amendment rights to Free Speech. For example, let's say you are a contributor to an organization that focuses on informing the public - through advertisements - of Big Government's left-wing radical agenda to shred the Constitution and take away individual rights. The Disclose Act will require that such advertisements cannot be run without the organization disclosing the names of all its contributors, including you. In other words, you then become a registered anti-establishment activist. This is a direct violation of out First Amendment rights, which states that "Congress shall make no law..... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press"

To see that this ACT is a total sham, one needs only to look at the backroom deals that have exempted certain special interest groups in order to ensure its passage and ensure that groups loyal to the radical agenda, and to maintaining the stranglehold of radical incumbents, will not be affected by the ACT. We need to make it very clear to our senators that we will hold them accountable if they help pass this repugnant ACT.

Rick

Comment

I have a vision or solution.... The vision is one of sharing freely ones time, labor, thoughts, energy, goods, services, etc.. people will have no need to pay rent for land or dwelling.... all basic needs will be met freely without strings or burdens attached from birth to how ever old anyone lives, then all energy of humanity can be spent upon creating further abundance and harmony for highest good of all.
                  Yes, I see your dream, and understand it, and on the surface it sounds just fine - very much like the Zeitgeist movement presentation. But think about what you are saying. This could only work if everyone was of the same mindset, and was totally committed to making it work by taking an active role in the work that would be involved, and accepting their share of the overall burden. Your dream imposes no conditions or burdens on anyone, but this is unrealistic because as you and I both know there are "doers" and there are "takers." If the takers know that all of their needs will be taken care of regardless of whether or not they contribute to the general prosperity, then what will be their motivation to contribute? And if the doers who are doing all the work get tired of carrying all the takers on their back, who are freeloading and not contributing anything, then what is their incentive to continue doing so? If you want to realize your dream then you need a plan, and you still haven't set forth any proposal for making your dream a reality. I think that your only chance at all of living your dream within your lifetime is to join a group of like-minded individuals who are all "doers" and willing to do whatever is necessary to make the dream as much of a reality as is possible. Perhaps this group could pool their resources, purchase a large plot of land in a rural community, and set about developing agrigultural resources while building shelters for all those involved. It could work, if you and the others are totally dedicated to the endeavor, but there would have to be provisions made for a method of warning, and then ultimately booting out, anyone who is able but unwilling to do their fair share. Of course it is highly unlikely that your group would be able to produce all the items that you might need, or to be capable of providing all the services that might be required, so you will still need to deal with the outside world for these, and will need to have money to do that. All previous attempts to establish communes have run into that realization, and the longest lasting of them developed the best money making ventures such as the Oneida commune, which is well known for their silverware. The Oneida Community disbanded in 1881, so you can't join that commune, but you can certainly learn a lot about the interesting and controversial aspects of their commune, and how they made it work for as long as it did. It certainly wasn't by allowing any freeloaders with "no strings attached."

Good luck to you in your dream quest,

Rick
                  Last edited by rickoff; 06-28-2010, 05:45 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

• Hi Rickoff, thanks for the reply to my comments. I figured you would have difficulty seeing the wisdom within it, maybe someday you will. You still seem to be mesmerized by the money systems of this world, which is perfectly fine by me, everyone has the choice to think what they wish. If you can think about what i said from a perspective that is opposite of the dis-functional conditioning of this world, then you may be able to see that this is the only way a world can truly have freedom in all ways. I will not address all your cannot be done comments, since you have no way of knowing how the people would be in a world where universal freedom rules. Here is my view how the people would be. They would be in ecstatic joy in knowing that they have been released from a perpetual life of involuntary servitude or in simple terms slavery and would be more than willing to do whatever they could, to benefit the highest good of all. You seem to be confusing two different worlds here. The systems we have now have never ever worked for the good of all and these systems are so oppressive that they rely on force to compel compliance with them. Also, now comes all the technology that has been kept from humanity, this includes technology for super high yield food growing, energy and other esoteric devices only seen on shows like star trek, that would relegate working for basic needs a thing of the past. I fully understand why anyone would not want to contribute there so called share, with the systems we are using. When one understands that there labor, time, energy, etc. is not going directly to benefit the good of oneself and all, then it is our duty to protest this injustice in whatever way is deemed appropriate. However in my world, people would be overjoyed to do anything they could to help one another out, because they will know they are not being cleverly enslaved or forced to work for an unseen master, that does not have the highest good of all at heart. In this world it is the systems and societal structures that represent the freeloaders and it's not the people. In my world, there could not ever possibly be any so called freeloaders, because all will be given freely. There would be no point in being a so called taker since there would be nothing to hoard, unless you had a giant warehouse to store goods, which would become obvious very quickly. It is understandable that my vision of all sharing freely can be seen as impractical, though this is because you are living in a world with systems in place to make this vision seem impossible. That is how the few manipulating behind the scenes would like to keep it, however, no matter what they do and no matter how impossible you or anyone else thinks it is, it will come to pass.
                    peace love light
                    Tyson

Comment

Here is my view how the people would be. They would be in ecstatic joy in knowing that they have been released from a perpetual life of involuntary servitude or in simple terms slavery and would be more than willing to do whatever they could, to benefit the highest good of all.
                      Yes, in your dream world, but not in the real world. Some people are good, some are evil. Some are productive while others are just plain lazy. It's just a fact of human nature that you can't change unless you messed with people's brains to make everyone think alike.

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                      Also, now comes all the technology that has been kept from humanity.... that would relegate working for basic needs a thing of the past.
                      Oh really? That sounds like a line from the Zeitgeist Addendum. Work will be a thing of the past, huh? No one will ever have to work again. Let's get real, Tyson. If no one does any work, then nothing will be accomplished, and there will be nothing to "freely give." Will everything be so automated that no human will ever have to work again? Who will construct and set up that automation? Who will maintain it?

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                      In my world, there could not ever possibly be any so called freeloaders, because all will be given freely.
                      The same ones who freeload in this world will be the ones who freeload in your dream world. And "all will be given freely" by whom? That implies that some people will be doling out necessities like food, water, clothing, etc., to others who will be freely accepting it. Where will the dolers obtain these items? Will they just go somewhere and press a button, and suddenly whatever item is wanted will magically appear? In that case, beam me up a turf and surf dinner and a cold beer, Scotty. Or will some people have to work to make or prepare these items for availability? Perhaps you envision that all the workers will be robots of some kind or another. But if that were possible then who would build the robots and who would maintain them? Of course I have no idea how you would solve all these problems in your dream world, but perhaps you could offer a realistic explanation.

Best 2 U,

Rick

Comment

• Hi rickoff, thanks for your replies to my comments. I have said my peace. Good luck on your path.
                        peace love light
                        Tyson

Comment

• President Obama will be handed the power to shut down the Internet for at least four months without Congressional oversight if the Senate votes for the infamous Internet ‘kill switch’ bill, which was approved by a key Senate committee yesterday and now moves to the floor.

The Protecting Cyberspace as a National Asset Act, which is being pushed hard by Senator Joe Lieberman, would hand absolute power to the federal government to close down networks if a "national emergency" is declared by the President.

Note that all the bills and acts which are introduced under names that imply government protection of the American public are just cleverly disguised power grabs designed to disempower the public whenever the government feels threatened by public opinion and actions. Don't be surprised to see this legislation passed by the Senate, and to see a "national emergency" arise sometime between now and the November elections. The Internet has enabled the huge groundswell of opposition to government policies to gather unprecedented momentum, and the powerful elite are very concerned over this. They will continue to attempt, through the mainstream media, to discredit patriotic grassroot organizations, but are reserving the Internet kill switch as the ultimate weapon to destroy grassroots organizing efforts. That is why it will be extremely important that the grassroots organizations band together in unity of purpose and develop alternative means of communicating with each other, and to their members.

Rick
                          Last edited by rickoff; 06-28-2010, 05:26 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Hi rickoff, thanks for your replies to my comments. I have said my peace. Good luck on your path.
                            peace love light
                            Tyson
                            You're quite welcome, Tyson, and best of luck to you also.

Rick

Comment

• Enigma - Goodbye Milky Way

YouTube - Enigma - Goodbye Milky way (Unofficial Video)(dodesevideo)

Al

Comment

Working...
                              X