No announcement yet.

The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has taken me many years to assemble a complete picture. To make sense out of a fractured puzzle involving serial killings, which by the way are ritual killings, and to connect the missing and recovered murdered to the labyrinth which is manifestly behind the unexplained. I never intended that when I began trying to figure out the McCandlish illustration that it would lead to where it has taken me, but the true detective must let the evidence guide the investigation and then to link the inexplicable to a whole logical explanation, which however unlikely it may seem is the only sensible whole and complete answer. I have now gone in a complete circle and found that all of it is tied to the great error of harboring Nazi Doctors and Nazi Scientists.

When we took in the Nazi Scientists we took them all in, including the Nazi Doctors and their perfection of trauma based mind control. That in itself is probably way to enticing to be left in the hands of a government filled with covert secret agencies, and of course how to do this is wide spread public knowledge so it's no mystery, but that was only half the story, the other half of the story was anti-gravity. I believe the best picture to look at to understand the big picture is the one below. Wernher von barun is third from the right on the step. These are some of the Nazi Scientists that were taken back to America in operation paperclip. Their own hand made sign tells the story; a saucer emblazoned with the swastika, with each end pointing to either side, and on either side the oxen yokes indicating whoever owns them they work for, but to the Reich they swear allegiance, hence the swastika.

Source
    down with murder inc

People laughed and made jokes about cattle being abducted but if you go digging you will find there are in fact two recording of cattle being lifted in to the air. Overhead is a dim bubble like field of light, as though it were a cloud of some kind, but like it might possibly be a cloud of infared light. In addition there are reports of cattle literally disappearing and or being dumped in very close proximity to people only a few yards away.

Jerry Bayles has formulated how a tractor beam would work.
    Electrogravity

It is painfully obvious that what is before us is much more dangerous and criminal than anyone has yet to fully appreciate. In the interview by David Paulides we have young men disappearing in broad daylight with people in the area, with their girl friend literally around the corner, a virtual impossibility by any reasonable sense of logic. Such an event has to have a logical and rational explanation.

We have a long and amazing story involving mind control that is untold for the greater part, and we have the entirely denied story of antigravity which has been papered over using brainwashed victims whom believe they have been abducted and or in contact with aliens.

We the people of planet earth have a coalition of corrupt intelligence branch's who have partnered with certain others, some pretending to be "official-doom." and whom are directly involved in these crimes of abduction and murders. That is the logical conclusion and not alien abduction.

There is zero doubt in my mind that a powerful and wealthy organization has been created which has been looting and murdering on a planetary scale to feed an off world civilization which began with the perfection of antigravity machines and which has progressed to, well, to nearly God like abilities. The only really logical explanations for these abductions and murders is to collect genetic material and which must be part of a comprehensive effort to create a tiered evolutionary path by intervention. One which is to be slave sub-human species and the other to be the master race of supermen.

There can be no other rational conclusion. Any other explanation is simply diversionary, active denial, or delusional.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 08-16-2019, 10:22 AM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
      Yes but it's not just them, it's not just the Jew's, it's all of them, every last stinking one of the intelligence services in every nation on this planet. They are all involved in this child abduction rapes and murders. The Mossad may be up to their ass in this but they are not alone, not by a long shot, not by a long shot.
      Multiculturalists - Satire

Al
      Last edited by aljhoa; 08-15-2019, 02:30 PM. Reason: 912,672

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
        The multicultural sick joke of UFO's hidden behind the black hand of criminal corporations whose pretend national security apparatchik's in the intelligence branches have ruled by blackmail, espionage, secrecy, weaponized religion, and supported by their own accomplice main stream propagandist to bring terror, darkness in education, and mass murder to the American People as well as the rest of the planet. Evidently without exception. The only real question seems to be if it's the proxy state of Israel which is fronting for them. Would make sense given the Nazi origins of saucer technology because in the end the Jewish State and it's people seemed to have been incorporated in to a grand design of massive destruction; designed to once more become the final victims, and by their own hands, which naturally makes it all the richer if you're a Nazi. In the End can one even conceive of Israel as anything other than what Nazi Germany had become?

If I can continue my own thread without further pretense I can explain some fundamentals such that the people on this forum, if they are willing, should be able to deduce and further improve upon such basic designs as the Alexey, which is a kind of fortuitous development in that it seems to represent a missing link to the creation of these machines, and by doing so can then support the allegation that we are all victims of a massive scheme.

There is no question that the Jewish State has the upper hand and the only real question is whether or not a criminal cabal is still ruling who has no alliance to our nation. Hard to see why it would given that the technology it now possesses gives it at least interstellar capability, and possibly intergalactic capability, which would naturally mean they have only followed the history of the European Empires by a reverse means of abandoning the home planet and thereby making it a mere colony for exploitation.

Government by Blackmail
        https://www.mintpressnews.com/blackm...an-era/260760/

https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocki...y-cohn/260621/

https://www.sott.net/article/418215-...dal#reply82654
        Last edited by Gambeir; 08-15-2019, 06:29 PM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Missing European Teenager Found Dead in Malaysian Jungle Under Mysterious Circumstances - Another Missing 411 Case?
          https://www.sott.net/article/418607-...ssing-411-Case

Read this people. I urge you all to read this.

Comment

• The world ruling class

Crooke has an excellent over view of the ongoing changes in the world.
            https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...irrecoverable/

Comment

• Ya know this forum is so white I feel like I'm in Salt Lake UT. Lets branch out slightly to see what some others are making out of the pedophile corporate cabalists shall we, and yes, I am white, very scary white really. First off here you can scan through my massage book searching for your own name while you listen to the Rainetta Jones discuss the Epstein, white culture, drugs, guns, devil worshiping, possible cannibalism of black kids and the destabilization of her own native lands plus a couple of other insights and some not too comforting personal accounts.

Search her for you name.
              Epstein's Black Book, 92 pages, redacted of course.
              https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-redacted.html

JEFFREY EPSTEIN - BLACK BOOK WHERE R THE MISSING BLACK BABIES
              [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEeuK23bGZw[/VIDEO]
              Last edited by Gambeir; 08-18-2019, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Re: Eyes Wide Shut

“What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. This is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face.” – Former CIA director and Cercle member William Colby giving advice to his friend senator John DeCamp, urging to quit his investigations into the Franklin child abuse affair"
                https://governmentslaves.news/2019/0...rom-the-movie/

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny B View Post
                  “What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. This is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face.” – Former CIA director and Cercle member William Colby giving advice to his friend senator John DeCamp, urging to quit his investigations into the Franklin child abuse affair"
                  governmentslaves.news/2019/02/25/from-4chan-holy-****-anons-its-totally-happening-here-if-anyone-watched-eyes-wide-shut-this-is-almost-straight-from-the-movie

replace *** with the word " s h i t "

Al
                  Last edited by aljhoa; 08-18-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

One the most amazing statements ever captured. I read that myself many years ago and thank you so much for posting that. If that doesn't tell you a pedophile cult is ruling the roost then you're brain dead.

They of course later murdered Director Colby who was set to deliver some documents regarding free energy and was found the next day floating in the Patomac River. Again, not especially much different from these other murdered youth and many others. UFO's, tractor beams, invisible space ships are how they are doing this. Any other explanation makes absolutely no sense at all. These murders, these abductions, are tied to a pedophile cult that owns and controls these machines or has access to them. Please wake the hell up people and stop accepting this sex based cults excuse of aliens as a "rational explanation" for rape and murder and theft.

Watch this if you can stomach it without vomiting. The video is horrible but then this is a surviving program set to be broadcast on the Franklin Affair, which was set to air on the Discovery Channel but was pulled at the last second never to be seen until recently. Wonder why huh?

Conspiracy of Silence
                    https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/conspiracy-of-silence/
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 08-21-2019, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• Timeline of personal rights and power.
                      Slow corporate dictatorship overthrow of law by the people.
                      https://ratical.org/corporations/ToPRaP.html

The following is precisely what Nostradamus forecast as the beginning of the shooting war: WWIII.

The Age of Desolation
                      https://theageofdesolation.com/nostr...damus/www-iii/

A US Led Naval Coalition In The Persian Gulf Will Raise The Threat Of War
                      https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/0...at-of-war.html

https://www.sott.net/article/419049-...-Seyed-Marandi

Guns & Knives
                      A Stat for the Gun Control Debate: in 2014 Chicago (a 32% White City), 99% of Nonfatal Shooting Suspects Were Non-White, by Paul Kersey - The Unz Review

http://www.unz.com/jderbyshire/forge...s-responsible/

Other news you may have missed.
                      Fish with two mouths caught

https://www.sott.net/article/419026-...shocks-anglers

22 kilos of cocaine worth $550K found in boxes of bananas at Safeway in Woodenhell Washington
                      http://www.fox13news.com/news/22-kil...ing-to-sheriff

Comment

• The Happy Slaves Of America.

Even in the wake of the Oklahoma City Bombing, even after Waco, even after all the rest that has been the black hole of American History, by far the darkest hour of contemporay the American history is still the JFK Assassination. The murder of the President demonstrated a willingness to use terror and murder on anyone and said in no uncertain terms who was in control. This is American 1963 to present; a totalitarian oligarchy ruled by billionaires, operated and over seen by corporate intelligence.

The Slaves Shall Serve.

It is true that happy slaves do not value freedom and that today the majority of Americans do not value freedom primarily because they have no experience with living free and so have no frame of reference. This isn't true of myself or others that are over 60 years old. We had a small taste of freedom once upon a time, but most have forgotten what that felt like or have rationalized it away. So today we have a vast majority of enslaved whom are the happily enslaved American People.

Slavery can only be had two ways. There is the way of total domination, which is the expression of maximum use, most modernly expressed in the ovens of Auschwitz where the subjects are stripped of all humanity and then worn down or murdered outright with the corpses reduced to fertilizer and additives for chemicals and all property looted by the State, which was a de facto organized crime ring consisting of a pyramid of criminals. Not much has really changed in that regard.

The second slave is the unawares slave. Happy slaves live with the belief that laws bring order, choosing to not see orders can be expressed as laws, which is significantly different than a lawful order. This condition describes the better part of the world today, especially in America where I live. Perhaps no other country could claim to have as many willfully unawares people than America.

All slaves must carry on their person or be identifiable at all times. No slave may move freely or without authorization, all slaves shall be surveilled while in movement and where possible. Movement for slaves is a privilege and must be paid for. Transportation is restricted and controlled. Only slaves and slave states exist with these conditions. This was as true in Nazi Germany as it was In Communist Russia and the Soviet Block States.

Rulers are people whom live without borders, passports, or customs officers. We need not waste any more time analyzing who is and who is not a slave.
                        Your enemies are on TV 24 seven. They control your life. They decide what sort of slave you will be now or in the future. Slave roles are reversible at any time.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 08-23-2019, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• iPhones with spyware

"This is definitely the most serious iPhone hacking incident
                          that's ever been brought to public attention,
                          both because of the indiscriminate targeting and
                          the amount of data compromised by the implant,"
                          said former U.S. government hacker Jake Williams,
                          the president of Rendition Security.

Al
                          Last edited by aljhoa; 09-01-2019, 02:58 PM. Reason: 916,066

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                            The Happy Slaves Of America.

Even in the wake of the Oklahoma City Bombing, even after Waco, even after all the rest that has been the black hole of American History, by far the darkest hour of contemporay the American history is still the JFK Assassination. The murder of the President demonstrated a willingness to use terror and murder on anyone and said in no uncertain terms who was in control. This is American 1963 to present; a totalitarian oligarchy ruled by billionaires, operated and over seen by corporate intelligence.

The Slaves Shall Serve.

It is true that happy slaves do not value freedom and that today the majority of Americans do not value freedom primarily because they have no experience with living free and so have no frame of reference. This isn't true of myself or others that are over 60 years old. We had a small taste of freedom once upon a time, but most have forgotten what that felt like or have rationalized it away. So today we have a vast majority of enslaved whom are the happily enslaved American People.

Slavery can only be had two ways. There is the way of total domination, which is the expression of maximum use, most modernly expressed in the ovens of Auschwitz where the subjects are stripped of all humanity and then worn down or murdered outright with the corpses reduced to fertilizer and additives for chemicals and all property looted by the State, which was a de facto organized crime ring consisting of a pyramid of criminals. Not much has really changed in that regard.

The second slave is the unawares slave. Happy slaves live with the belief that laws bring order, choosing to not see orders can be expressed as laws, which is significantly different than a lawful order. This condition describes the better part of the world today, especially in America where I live. Perhaps no other country could claim to have as many willfully unawares people than America.

All slaves must carry on their person or be identifiable at all times. No slave may move freely or without authorization, all slaves shall be surveilled while in movement and where possible. Movement for slaves is a privilege and must be paid for. Transportation is restricted and controlled. Only slaves and slave states exist with these conditions. This was as true in Nazi Germany as it was In Communist Russia and the Soviet Block States.

Rulers are people whom live without borders, passports, or customs officers. We need not waste any more time analyzing who is and who is not a slave.
                            Your enemies are on TV 24 seven. They control your life. They decide what sort of slave you will be now or in the future. Slave roles are reversible at any time.
                            Only h o r m o n e s
                            Hormones are a class of signaling molecules that exist in all multi-cell organisms and, in humans, include commonly-known examples like melatonin, testosterone, and cortisol. Hormones are silent drivers of behavior and personality, and their molecular fingerprints are on everything from attraction to appetite. Decades of biological and psychological research have found that certain hormones are associated with specific traits and behaviors, but in reality, the human endocrine system is so complex that the same chemical may behave radically differently from person to person.

Hormones affect people in different ways throughout their lives, and hormone levels can spike dramatically at physical or emotional transitions. New parents are slammed with a rush of hormones, for instance, as are rookie players on sports teams and tweens entering middle school. Hormones serve a wide range of functions in the body and can trigger medical challenges when they fall out of balance. For this reason, some, including steroids and insulin, may be administered for therapeutic purposes.

U R what you ingest and probiotics digest, not what's administered.

Al
                            Last edited by aljhoa; 09-03-2019, 04:17 PM. Reason: 916,903

Comment

• Neurotransmitter

While Hormones and the endocrine system have a great deal of control, there is something else.
                              If you read Dr. Eric Braverman, "The Edge Effect", you will see that the 4 neurotransmitters have an enormous effect also.

Comment

While Hormones and the endocrine system have a great deal of control, there is something else.
                                If you read Dr. Eric Braverman, "The Edge Effect", you will see that the 4 neurotransmitters have an enormous effect also.

In the recent decade our understanding of the role of the human gut microbiome has been revolutionized by advances in development of molecular methods. Approximately, up to 100 trillion (1014) microorganisms per human body colonize the intestinal tract making an additional acquired organ that provides many vital functions to the host. A healthy gut microbiome can be defined by the presence of the various classes of microbes that enhance metabolism, resistance to infection and inflammation, prevention against cancer and autoimmunity and that positively influence so called brain-gut axis. Diet represents one of the most important driving forces that besides environmental and genetic factors, can define and influence the microbial composition of the gut. Aging process due to different changes in gut physiology (i.e. gastric hypochlorhydria, motility disorders, use of drugs, degenerative changes in enteric nervous system) has a profound effect on the composition, diversity and functional features of gut microbiota.

U R what you ingest and probiotics digest,
                                not what's administered.

Al
                                Last edited by aljhoa; 09-04-2019, 02:54 PM. Reason: 917,115

Comment

Working...
                                X