The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Time Offers to Pay Kids’ Lemonade Stand Fines
    Lemonade stands are only legal in 16 of 50 states.
    https://countrytimelegalade.com/IS LEMONADE LEGAL IN YOUR STATE?

Whether you live in a red state or blue state, every state can be a yellow state.
    Believe it or not, only 16 States have legalized lemonaid stands.
    Fight Against Corporate Fascism and corrupt politicians.
    Learn how to legalize lemonaid stands in your state.

Download cool signs and stencils.
    https://countrytimelegalade.com/

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/0...monade-stands/

"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Another #PedoGate Researcher Suddenly Dies: RIP Tracy Twyman
      https://burners.me/2019/07/10/anothe...-tracy-twyman/

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromed...f-tracy-twyman

https://burners.me/2019/05/14/the-my...f-isaac-kappy/
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Minor quake just rocked the house at about 2.50 am pacific time here in the Seattle Metro Area.

Bright white light (UFO) cruised slowly over the area about 2am, often seen, I have no idea what others think these are, or if anyone even looks up from their cell phones any more.
        Just a ball of white light, binoculars of no help, just a ball of light.

Hundred Thousand or more People organizing to To Storm Area 51 To Find Truth of Alien Contact and UFO's.
        https://alien-ufo-sightings.com/2019...he-truth-read/
        Hundred Thousands of People Are Planning To Storm Area 51 To Find Truth of Alien Contact | Latest UFO sightings
        Last edited by Gambeir; 07-13-2019, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Ha..ha....
          This is hysterical and whether or not this happens I'm sure it's just causing the system fill it's britches.
          Be glad you're not a highway patrolman in Nevada huh?
          Early retirement anyone? Laughing...just too funny.

"The best weapon of a dictatorship is secrecy"
          Edward Teller * UFO Technology and the imbalance of power.
          https://majesticdocuments.waskosky.c...ogy-teller.pdf

Over a million people have signed up so far to storm Area 51> Laughing...
          Should prove a highly amusing sort of problem for the self proclaimed rulers.

"As of the writing of this article, 196,000 people (update: now one million) have now indicated they will be attending: on the night of Friday, 20th of September"

https://www.dailygrail.com/2019/07/s...vada-ufo-base/

Sorm Area 51, they can't stop all of us.
          https://www.facebook.com/events/area...8435052621047/
          Last edited by Gambeir; 07-15-2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Bring popcorn and stay back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzG4oEutPbA

Comment

• Yep, but ya know that will be a fatal error in a broad context, both for the US military and for the entire establishment, as the next thing that follows any such actions like those will be a wholesale rejection of ruling authority. The military will have defined itself as enemies of the people and that's not going to bode well for enlistments or public support. This might be a really good thing long term. Meaning that the result, whatever the outcome, could easily translate very quickly to virtually zero enlistment: No troops means no more wars and then the only option the banksters billionaire corporation has left is conscription and if that's rejected wholesale, like why wouldn't it be, then that's all she wrote.

This does have some suspect stentch about it. Possiby a backdoor way to go at Trump for example. Try to get him removed or something crazy. Everyday I think I'm more and more reminded of ancient corrupt Rome. Whole thing has a Commie Corporate Billionaire Stench to it because I just wonder if it's all as accidental as it's being made out to be: Supposedly this whole storm area 51 started as a joke and instead went Viral.

Makes me think of history and I'm reminded that no internal army has ever withstood a throughly outraged population. In cases such as this the troops are going to divide. Civil War approaches but have no fear~ In Romania a completely disarmed population finally lost it entirely and went on the warpath and in three days stamped the army flat, and then killed the police whom they chased down and gutted in the streets, captured the infamous leader and his witch wife, conducted a fair trial, marched them out the back and summarily machine gunned them. The spot is now a tourist attraction. Who knows where this could all lead but piss the people off sufficiently enough and there will be an extreme price tag attached to those stupid enough to front for TPB.

I have complete faith in the American people if they ever do figure out who the real enemies are and that's been real problematic for them for the last 200 years generally speaking. In all seriousness this all does make me wonder because, as with all morally bankrupt empires the elites go too far every time, and so you're probably accurately predicting the pathway that will be ordered. After all, they didn't develop this crap for no reason and so now to see if the miliary will also be so stupid as to turn it on their own people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossing_the_Rubicon
              "alea iacta est"—the die is cast
              Last edited by Gambeir; 07-16-2019, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Stolen revolution,,, area 51,,, Epstein

I was in Dublin in 1984 where I met a brilliant 12 y. o. girl in the same little hotel. I soon met her mother. The family were refugees from Romania. The mother had written a book about the "stolen revolution" in Romania. She said that the same people behind Ceausescu were still in power. I met the father also. He was a policeman in Romania. They had escaped in the back of a semi-truck. They had been stuck in this hotel for quite a while. I took the mother and daughter for a tour around Dublin on a sundecker double-decker bus.

Re: area 51. There is just one small road going across the desert to get there. I can't see thousands hiking across the desert in the summer heat just to reach fences and locked buildings. The military can just block the access road and let the people stew in the hot sun.

Re: Epstein
                Epstein has offered $ 100 million bail. Epstein is a jew. The judge in the bail hearing is a jew. The whole "honey trap" operated by Epstein was a MOSSAD operation. Euhud Barak, a former israeli prime minister was a close friend of Epstein. A great many of the people who will be implicated will undoubtedly by goyim. Epstein has a Saudi passport in his safe. In his last big brush with the law, Epstein slipped away because he was a CIA asset. The CIA is brother to MOSSAD. Both run by the same people.
                The Russian collusion debacle was part of a larger coup against Trump. "They" knew that they were highly exposed if HRC didn't win.

So, will Epstein fly? Will he sing? It appears that NYC and the DOJ have enough evidence to put him away forever. Is Epstein a small fish? Is it too late for the big fish to fly away?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                  This does have some suspect stentch about it. Possiby a backdoor way to go at Trump for example. Try to get him removed or something crazy. Everyday I think I'm more and more reminded of ancient corrupt Rome. Whole thing has a Commie Corporate Billionaire Stench to it because I just wonder if it's all as accidental as it's being made out to be: Supposedly this whole storm area 51 started as a joke and instead went Viral.

Makes me think of history and I'm reminded that no internal army has ever withstood a throughly outraged population. In cases such as this the troops are going to divide. Civil War approaches but have no fear~ In Romania a completely disarmed population finally lost it entirely and went on the warpath and in three days stamped the army flat, and then killed the police whom they chased down and gutted in the streets, captured the infamous leader and his witch wife, conducted a fair trial, marched them out the back and summarily machine gunned them. The spot is now a tourist attraction. Who knows where this could all lead but piss the people off sufficiently enough and there will be an extreme price tag attached to those stupid enough to front for TPB.

I have complete faith in the American people if they ever do figure out who the real enemies are and that's been real problematic for them for the last 200 years generally speaking. In all seriousness this all does make me wonder because, as with all morally bankrupt empires the elites go too far every time, and so you're probably accurately predicting the pathway that will be ordered. After all, they didn't develop this crap for no reason
                  REVOLUTION by UNSECRET, Ruelle
                  However....
                  History of banking

A very early writing on clay tablet called the Code of Hammurabi, refers to the regulation of a banking activity of sorts within the civilization (Armstrong) of an era which dates to ca. 1700 BCE, banking was well enough developed to justify laws governing banking operations.

In early Ancient Rome deposit bankers were known as an argentarii and at a later time (from the 2nd century anno domini onward) as nummularii (Andreau 1999 p. 2) or mensarii. The banking-houses were known as Taberae Argentarioe and Mensoe Numularioe. Money-lenders would set up their stalls in the middle of enclosed courtyards called macella on a long bench called a bancu, from which the words banco and bank are derived. As a moneychanger, the merchant at the bancu did not so much invest money as merely convert the foreign currency into the only legal tender in Rome – that of the Imperial Mint.[113][112][74][114]

Operations of banking within Roman society were known as officium argentarii. Statutes (125/126 CE) of the Empire described "letter from Caesar to Quietus" show rental monies to be collected from persons using land belonging to a temple and given to the temple treasurer, as decreed by Mettius Modestus, governor of Lycia and Pamphylia. A law, receptum argentarii, obliged a bank to pay its clients debts under guarantee.[115][116][117][118]

Cassius Dio advocated the establishment of a state bank, funded by the sale of all the properties owned at the time by the state.[119]

In the 4th century monopolies existed in Byzantium and in the city of Olbia in Sardinia.[120][121]

Israelites were forbidden to charge interest on loans made to other Israelites, but allowed to charge interest on transactions with non-Israelites, as the latter were often amongst the Israelites for the purpose of business anyway, but in general, it was seen as advantageous to avoid debt at all, to avoid being bound to someone else.

Al
                  Last edited by aljhoa; 07-16-2019, 03:37 PM. Reason: 902,939

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny B View Post
                    I was in Dublin in 1984 where I met a brilliant 12 y. o. girl in the same little hotel. I soon met her mother. The family were refugees from Romania. The mother had written a book about the "stolen revolution" in Romania. She said that the same people behind Ceausescu were still in power. I met the father also. He was a policeman in Romania. They had escaped in the back of a semi-truck. They had been stuck in this hotel for quite a while. I took the mother and daughter for a tour around Dublin on a sundecker double-decker bus.

Re: area 51. There is just one small road going across the desert to get there. I can't see thousands hiking across the desert in the summer heat just to reach fences and locked buildings. The military can just block the access road and let the people stew in the hot sun.

Re: Epstein
                    Epstein has offered $ 100 million bail. Epstein is a jew. The judge in the bail hearing is a jew. The whole "honey trap" operated by Epstein was a MOSSAD operation. Euhud Barak, a former israeli prime minister was a close friend of Epstein. A great many of the people who will be implicated will undoubtedly by goyim. Epstein has a Saudi passport in his safe. In his last big brush with the law, Epstein slipped away because he was a CIA asset. The CIA is brother to MOSSAD. Both run by the same people.
                    The Russian collusion debacle was part of a larger coup against Trump. "They" knew that they were highly exposed if HRC didn't win.

So, will Epstein fly? Will he sing? It appears that NYC and the DOJ have enough evidence to put him away forever. Is Epstein a small fish? Is it too late for the big fish to fly away?
                    All true and good points. I worked with a former secret policeman from that regime and he too said that the Ceausescu's were just clueless patsies.

I don't disagree with anything you've said but I stand by my thoughts about the consequences. What you said also just happens to coincide with the last words of the smartest Japanese that ever lived, Hideo Murai, who said; "the Jew's got me."
                    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/t...p_tesla_7a.htm

If you want read what that assassination was actually about go here.
                    Electomagnetic Weapons
                    supplemental info which links to the above.
                    down with murder inc

Finally and hauntingly, I have the words supposedly uttered by Hitlery that the great cleansing was near.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-16-2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                      REVOLUTION by UNSECRET, Ruelle
                      However....
                      History of banking

A very early writing on clay tablet called the Code of Hammurabi, refers to the regulation of a banking activity of sorts within the civilization (Armstrong) of an era which dates to ca. 1700 BCE, banking was well enough developed to justify laws governing banking operations.

In early Ancient Rome deposit bankers were known as an argentarii and at a later time (from the 2nd century anno domini onward) as nummularii (Andreau 1999 p. 2) or mensarii. The banking-houses were known as Taberae Argentarioe and Mensoe Numularioe. Money-lenders would set up their stalls in the middle of enclosed courtyards called macella on a long bench called a bancu, from which the words banco and bank are derived. As a moneychanger, the merchant at the bancu did not so much invest money as merely convert the foreign currency into the only legal tender in Rome – that of the Imperial Mint.[113][112][74][114]

Operations of banking within Roman society were known as officium argentarii. Statutes (125/126 CE) of the Empire described "letter from Caesar to Quietus" show rental monies to be collected from persons using land belonging to a temple and given to the temple treasurer, as decreed by Mettius Modestus, governor of Lycia and Pamphylia. A law, receptum argentarii, obliged a bank to pay its clients debts under guarantee.[115][116][117][118]

Cassius Dio advocated the establishment of a state bank, funded by the sale of all the properties owned at the time by the state.[119]

In the 4th century monopolies existed in Byzantium and in the city of Olbia in Sardinia.[120][121]

Israelites were forbidden to charge interest on loans made to other Israelites, but allowed to charge interest on transactions with non-Israelites, as the latter were often amongst the Israelites for the purpose of business anyway, but in general, it was seen as advantageous to avoid debt at all, to avoid being bound to someone else.

Al
                      Can't even begin to tell you how much all of these last few posts link together but they do so in ways that make it difficult to explain logically.

It's like if you just glance through the top reasons for the collapse of Rome you see the exact same things going on in the United States and in Europe as well; beaucracy, taxation, influx of alien culture, over spending, military expansion, centralization of power and authority, corruption, and as always the corrupted morals of the rich.

A fairly famous guy, William Henry, writes on 5G and the elites plan for "Trans-human," whether you like it or not evidently, because it now seems to me that their idea of transhumanism isn't quite the way I imagined it, no it's even worse than even I could imagine. Leading the Charge is of course the Banksters but I wonder if these idiots realize how many of their own kind won't be joining the party when it's all said and done.
                      https://www.williamhenry.net/2018/11...forming-world/

https://www.williamhenry.net/2019/06...ptism-by-fire/

I know of William Henry primarily from trying to find out more about the forbidden city of Abu Ghurab. A place where the former Governor of Washington State mysteriously disappeared and reappeared at, well sort of, was seen waving to the troops from the back end of a CH-46 as she, naturally enough, went sight seeing while they went to war. Call me a conspiracy nut but I thought that was slightly suspicious.
                      https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...stargate10.htm
                      http://www.greatdreams.com/wingsoflove.htm
                      https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...stargate10.htm

Comment

• On the other hand I might just be wrong.

Comment

On the other hand I might just be wrong.

The Rheinwiesenlager (German: [ˈʁaɪnˌviːzn̩ˌlaːɡɐ], Rhine meadow camps) were a group of 19 camps
                          built in the Allied-occupied part of Germany by the U.S. Army to hold captured German soldiers at the close of the Second World War.
                          Officially named Prisoner of War Temporary Enclosures (PWTE),
                          they held between one and almost two million surrendered Wehrmacht personnel from April until September 1945.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rheinwiesenlager

Al
                          Last edited by aljhoa; 07-17-2019, 06:19 AM. Reason: 903,086

Comment

A fairly famous guy, William Henry, writes on 5G and the elites plan for "Trans-human," whether you like it or not evidently, because it now seems to me that their idea of transhumanism isn't quite the way I imagined it, no it's even worse than even I could imagine. Leading the Charge is of course the Banksters but I wonder if these idiots realize how many of their own kind won't be joining the party when it's all said and done.
                            Anti-Semitism of the Rockefeller Boys Exposed

In the years leading up to World War II, extensive financing was being pumped into German Eugenics programs by the Rockefeller Foundation, the Carnegie Foundation and the Harriman Railroad Fortune. According to the History News Network The Rockefeller Foundation specifically helped “fund the program that Joseph Mengele worked in before he went to Auschwitz.” In addition, “By 1926, Rockefeller had donated some $410,000 – almost $4 million in 21st century money – to hundreds of German researchers. In May 1926, Rockefeller awarded a quarter of a million dollars to the German Psychiatric Institute of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute. Among the leading psychiatrists at the German Psychiatric Institute was Ernst Rudin, who became director and eventually an architect of Hitler’s systematic medical repression.”

Rockefeller was directly involved in committing treason against the United States during World War II. Rockefeller’s involvement with Standard Oil (later called Exxon) and appointment of William Parish as chairman during World War II directly benefitted the Axis powers. “Standard Oil was responsible for withholding patents from the US Navy which had been supplied to the Nazis. Worse yet, the [Justice] Department revealed that Standard Oil had been supplying the Luftwaffe and German Navy gasoline and tetraethyl lead.” The Treason of Rockefeller Standard Oil (Exxon) During World War II. Extensive reports have been published clearly showing the Rockefeller involvement in aiding German forces during World War II.

It is no shock, looking at the RBF leadership why Heintz might have these views on how to confront the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Some of the trustees include: Daniel Levy, co-founder of J Street, Heather McGhee, and Kavita Ramdas. McGhee and Ramdas are guilty of actively supporting Ilhan Omar on twitter, the freshman Congresswoman who has a problem hiding her anti-Semitism. Like Omar, the RBF seems unable to suppress its long-held beliefs that a one-state solution with right of return for Palestinian “refugees”, and ultimately the end of a Jewish state is required to recognize a Palestinian state.

Al
                            Last edited by aljhoa; 07-17-2019, 03:25 PM. Reason: 903,144

Comment

• Keep in mind that the majority of israelies are Russian or European descent AND, the majority of Palestinians are from the Semitic tribes.
                              "Between 1968 and 1973, almost all Soviet Jewish emigres resettled in Israel. "
                              "The Jewish Agency for Israel is the largest Jewish nonprofit organization in the world. .... Staffed by trained local counselors and Russian-speaking Israeli counselors"
                              "In 1990, 183,400 Soviet immigrants arrived in Israel (out of 228,400 Jews who left the Soviet Union that year). Approximately 148,000 more arrived in 1991."

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                                Anti-Semitism of the Rockefeller Boys Exposed

In the years leading up to World War II, extensive financing was being pumped into German Eugenics programs by the Rockefeller Foundation, the Carnegie Foundation and the Harriman Railroad Fortune. According to the History News Network The Rockefeller Foundation specifically helped “fund the program that Joseph Mengele worked in before he went to Auschwitz.” In addition, “By 1926, Rockefeller had donated some $410,000 – almost $4 million in 21st century money – to hundreds of German researchers. In May 1926, Rockefeller awarded a quarter of a million dollars to the German Psychiatric Institute of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute. Among the leading psychiatrists at the German Psychiatric Institute was Ernst Rudin, who became director and eventually an architect of Hitler’s systematic medical repression.”

Yea, it's called leveraging by them and social engineering by the poor. To play this game you have to have more money than you could possibly use in a single lifetime, and that leaves who exactly, the same old players then huh?

The thing about this, then and now, is what with countless millions of lives destroyed not one of the sponsors of that last global war, or any of those in recent times for that matter, have had their brains rightfully blow out the backside by a disgruntled vet with no legs who read alot. Like you shouldn't have a right to be disgruntled just because you're in a wheelchair begging on a street corner with no legs so that they can add to wealth that they cannot even use.

Yet again I'm supposed to believe that access to guns is a problem? Maybe we should fall back and punt on this one because if history is any guide it's the same old players starting a whole new ball game, and if my guess is right you're going to be needing a weapon in the future for sure.

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                                Rockefeller was directly involved in committing treason against the United States during World War II. Rockefeller’s involvement with Standard Oil (later called Exxon) and appointment of William Parish as chairman during World War II directly benefitted the Axis powers. “Standard Oil was responsible for withholding patents from the US Navy which had been supplied to the Nazis. Worse yet, the [Justice] Department revealed that Standard Oil had been supplying the Luftwaffe and German Navy gasoline and tetraethyl lead.” The Treason of Rockefeller Standard Oil (Exxon) During World War II. Extensive reports have been published clearly showing the Rockefeller involvement in aiding German forces during World War II.
                                War Dogs & their pup's
                                [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwh9c_E3dJk[/VIDEO]

It is no shock, looking at the RBF leadership why Heintz might have these views on how to confront the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Some of the trustees include: Daniel Levy, co-founder of J Street, Heather McGhee, and Kavita Ramdas. McGhee and Ramdas are guilty of actively supporting Ilhan Omar on twitter, the freshman Congresswoman who has a problem hiding her anti-Semitism. Like Omar, the RBF seems unable to suppress its long-held beliefs that a one-state solution with right of return for Palestinian “refugees”, and ultimately the end of a Jewish state is required to recognize a Palestinian state.

Al
                                Lol~ snort...
                                [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Qs8dHthqM[/VIDEO]
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 07-19-2019, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X