No announcement yet.

The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we should all band together and unincorporate the entire USA / Federal Government and start from scratch.

But I doubt the people in power would ever allow that to peacefully happen
    Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• Action and Reaction

The back and forth flow of events and reports regarding Ferguson show that people lack the ability to think for themselves or more importantly think rationally and logically. They are willing and even eager to believe lies and false information. How many of those protesters know first hand what happened? How can it be reasonable to jump to a conclusion without evidence and facts? The demonstrations and protests are real but the basis is flimsy. THEREFORE, the people behind the curtain are firmly in control. I have not doubt about it. The majority are acting stupidly.
      There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• I totally disagree with you

The facts are very simple and clear regardless of any of the secondary circumstances which lead up to the triggered event and that is the cops who can legally lie shot and killed another unarmed citizen.

Regardless of what led up to his death the people are just finally tired of all the bull**** and are standing up. I do not see this as a racial issue as much as a general protest over the police state.
        Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• Foil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=w-0TEJMJOhk

Comment

• New eligibility case

A new case is in the works that questions Barry's Constitutional eligibility to be seated as President, and therefore to sign laws into effect which Congress has passed. As we have seen, previous cases were dismissed on the basis that the plaintiffs did not have "standing" to bring a case against Barry, meaning that the plaintiffs could not demonstrate that they had been personally and irreparably harmed in some manner.

The new SCOTUS case has been initiated at the request of Christopher John Rudy, a registered patent attorney, who is seeking the return of a $90 fee he was required to pay to the Patent Office as a result of the America Invents Act, which was signed into law by Congress and Barry in September of 2011. It will be interesting to see how the SCOTUS attempts to weasel their way out of having to hear this case, which was rejected by lower courts on the basis that they had no authority to look into Barry's eligibility. That particular argument now holds no water for the SCOTUS because they have ruled that Barry's unilateral NLRB appointments, made while Congress was still in session, were unconstitutional. Therefore, the SCOTUS can not claim that they do not have the authority to determine Barry's constitutional eligibility status and shuffle this question off as a political matter.
            "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by 5150 View Post
              I do not see this [the Michael Brown killing] as a racial issue as much as a general protest over the police state.
              I would agree. Just look at nearly every image you see of protesters, and you see an armored military style vehicle in the background, and police either wearing military style uniforms or brandishing military type weapons. No police force should have this much power available for use against civilians, the very people they have taken an oath to protect.

Of course all municipalities and municipal police forces are simply private employees of the corporations known by such names as "STATE OF _____," "CITY OF ____," TOWN OF _____," MUNICIPALITY OF ______," and other legal fictions where you simply fill in the applicable blanks. The only policing authority stipulated by our Constitution, and therefore allowed under the Law of the Land, is that held by county Sheriffs. Unfortunately, all (or nearly all) sheriff departments in the 50 states are now operating as corporations themselves (even though some sheriffs may not realize this), which places them under control of the other corporations doing business as the "STATE OF _____," and "THE UNITED STATES."

These days, sheriffs are being made to think that their duties, and the duties of their deputies, are mainly to hand out subpoenas and other court documents, and to perform traffic stops of vehicle operators who are in violation of a "STATE OF _____" corporation's bogus "statutes," which only have the "color of law." Sheriffs need to be made to realize that their main duty is the protection of state citizens, and that protecting us means protecting our properties, our rights, and our liberties against those who would seek to harm us.
              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                I would agree. Just look at nearly every image you see of protesters, and you see an armored military style vehicle in the background, and police either wearing military style uniforms or brandishing military type weapons. No police force should have this much power available for use against civilians, the very people they have taken an oath to protect.

Of course all municipalities and municipal police forces are simply private employees of the corporations known by such names as "STATE OF _____," "CITY OF ____," TOWN OF _____," MUNICIPALITY OF ______," and other legal fictions where you simply fill in the applicable blanks. The only policing authority stipulated by our Constitution, and therefore allowed under the Law of the Land, is that held by county Sheriffs. Unfortunately, all (or nearly all) sheriff departments in the 50 states are now operating as corporations themselves (even though some sheriffs may not realize this), which places them under control of the other corporations doing business as the "STATE OF _____," and "THE UNITED STATES."

These days, sheriffs are being made to think that their duties, and the duties of their deputies, are mainly to hand out subpoenas and other court documents, and to perform traffic stops of vehicle operators who are in violation of a "STATE OF _____" corporation's bogus "statutes," which only have the "color of law." Sheriffs need to be made to realize that their main duty is the protection of state citizens, and that protecting us means protecting our properties, our rights, and our liberties against those who would seek to harm us.

Rick,

We all know that all of these municipalities and even federal government departments are all registered LLCs. My thoughts are if these are all in fact nothing but registered LLCs which are limited liability corporations then why do they have any authority to police or govern?

further whats to prevent someone like you or me from registering a LLC and then trying to do the same thing in terms of either naming it Federal _____ and making it look official or to have some sort of authority to police? We all know the Federal Reserve Bank is actually a privately held LLC or business and not a Federal Agency or Government run, so why cant you or I register something like "Federal Revenue Resources" and then do a bank or something along those lines? Besides being charged with some crime for "impersonating" some government agency or its agents I think there is really a double standard

Comment

• Originally posted by 5150 View Post

further whats to prevent someone like you or me from registering a LLC and then trying to do the same thing in terms of either naming it Federal _____ and making it look official or to have some sort of authority to police?
                  In a widely reprinted article entitled “The Sheriff Who Sold His County,” Clint Richardson recounts the “evolution” of law enforcement in this Western ski haven. According to Richardson, on January 1, 2010, Salt Lake County “became a police state” when the Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Department was officially dissolved and in its place a corporation took over all law-enforcement duties. The private company that was given control of police functions is called the “Unified Police Department of Greater Salt Lake” (UPD).
                  Police Consolidation: The End of Local Law Enforcement?

Al

Comment

• Regarding the ongoing and seemingly never ending news coverage of the Michael Brown killing in Missouri, we keep hearing over and over again that Michael was "an innocent and unarmed young man." Friends and relatives portray the 6 foot 3 inch, 300 pound fellow as a "gentle giant," but the below still shots from a convenience store security video show Brown in the process of stealing a box of cigars and roughing up the store owner when he approached Brown to demand payment as Brown neared the exit door.

There is no question that Michael Brown was a thief and a common thug, and it was this very robbery, reported to Ferguson police, that officer Wilson responded to when he realized that Brown and another young man matched the description of the robbery suspects. It is claimed by Wilson that when he called the two young men over to his police cruiser to question them, that Brown punched Wilson in the face and tried to grab Wilson's gun, and that being unsuccessful in that attempt the two then turned and ran. At this point, officer Wilson had every right to shout a warning to halt and freeze, and to fire a warning shot, and when the young men kept running to disobey the order to freeze, Wilson had the right to take aim at them and shoot to disable either or both from escaping.

What actually happened after that shot was fired is anyone's guess, as there is no video to support what anyone claims. All that does seem more or less certain is that Brown was struck by about 6 bullets in all, including one in his face and another in the top of his head which was apparently the kill shot to the brain. The real question involved in this is whether or not 6 bullets were required to incapacitate Brown, or if one or more of these shots represents excessive force and/or overkill. If indicted, I think Wilson will have a tough time proving that his firing of 6 bullets into Brown was necessary. On the other hand, I can also see how Wilson, after being punched in the face and fighting off an attempt to take his gun, caused him to overreact. Therefore, I'm not going to take up a position on whether or not Wilson "murdered" Brown.

What I do find extremely distasteful about this shooting is what has occurred in the aftermath, with scores of outsiders pouring into Ferguson to take advantage of the situation to riot, loot, burn, and label this as a white racist event. I'm also offended by the military style response to the protesters, and the media coverage. The media has certainly played their role to the hilt in supporting the notion that Brown and his cohort were unarmed innocents, whom "eyewitnesses" claimed had done nothing wrong, while at the same time destroying any possibility for an unbiased and fair trial if the case against Wilson is ever prosecuted. Every person who could be called to testify in court has already been interviewed by the media, with media chosen prosecutors and defense attorneys also being interviewed and giving their opinions, and thus the trial has already been conducted on live TV. There is virtually no potential jurist who has not already seen all of this presented in a biased manner by the MSM, and who has not already formed and firmed their belief about how the events went down. Surely, as a result, there can be no justice realized.

Comment

• Excellent post rickoff, you sound like a better writer than anyone who is actually employed by news outlets.

This guy robbed a store then punched a cop in the face and fled the scene.
                      That is exactly how you end up getting shot by the police.

I only problem I have with what the cop did, was shooting him 6 times. I see that as excessive use of force.
                      However, shooting a hostile and dangerous criminal who has evaded capture is not murder in my book.

If I robbed a store, punched a cop in the face then ran...I would expect to get shot.
                      People are outraged at what happened to this "poor innocent boy"?...give me a break.
                      I wouldn't care if the criminal was white and the cop black...race has nothing to do with this.

The media is doing nothing but pouring gasoline on the fire. Putting cameras on every street corner like its a petting zoo. The more attention they can drum up, the higher ratings they will get. The same media that turns child murderers like Casey Anthony into celebrities. Using they're biased agenda's, and divisive commentary to divide the citizens. They are despicable and have become nothing more than a disservice to the country.

Where there is fire, they will make money. Let Rome burn, they say.
                      Last edited by ethan; 08-23-2014, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ethan View Post
                        If I robbed a store, punched a cop in the face then ran...I would expect to get shot.
                        People are outraged at what happened to this "poor innocent boy"?...give me a break.
                        ST. LOUIS COUNTY POLICE DISPATCH AUDIO TAPES,
                        AUGUST 9TH 2014 11:05 AM - 6:05 PM, INCIDENT IS REPORTED AS "CROWD CONTROL PROBLEM" AT 12:05PM,
                        NO SHOOTING MENTIONED UNTIL IT IS CALLED IN TO DISPATCH BY WITNESS.
                        FERGUSON PD DENIES IT KNEW ANYTHING AT THAT TIME. NO EMS WAS CALLED.

EXCERPTS:

9:35: "Ferguson is asking for assistance with crowd control . . ."
                        10:58: "Now they have a large group gathering there, she doesn't know any further. . ."
                        11:20: "We just got another call stating it was an officer-involved shooting . . ."
                        11:30: "Be advised, this information came from the news . . ."
                        11:55: "We're just getting information from the news and we just called Ferguson back again and they don't know anything about it . . ."
                        20:00: ". . .destruction of property . . ."
                        21:55: "They are requesting more cars. Do you want me to send more of your cars?"
                        43:55: "Attention all cars, be advised that in reference to the call 2947 Canfield Drive, we are switching over to the riot channel at this time . . ."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zta9FyoA7TU

Al

Comment

• Is there a REAL solution?

Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                          The new SCOTUS case has been initiated at the request of Christopher John Rudy, a registered patent attorney, who is seeking the return of a $90 fee....
                          Hopefully this will have some effect. However, what would be more effective is a massive nationwide groundswell of individual patriots that non-violently opt out of the "system". Don't engage in any activity that produces taxable income to benefit the corrupt PTB. Result: massive fiat money printing to "pay" their stooges. Further result: collapse of faith in the currency-based economy. Further result: a return to individual responsibility and accountability. Further result: a lot of pain to untrustworthy fakes and crooks.
                          There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                            [COLOR="Blue"]ST. LOUIS COUNTY POLICE DISPATCH AUDIO TAPES,
                            AUGUST 9TH 2014 11:05 AM - 6:05 PM, INCIDENT IS REPORTED AS "CROWD CONTROL PROBLEM" AT 12:05PM,
                            NO SHOOTING MENTIONED UNTIL IT IS CALLED IN TO DISPATCH BY WITNESS.
                            FERGUSON PD DENIES IT KNEW ANYTHING AT THAT TIME. NO EMS WAS CALLED.

Al

The guy was shot in the head, EMS cant bring people back from the dead.
                            Am I supposed to feel sorry for the criminal now, since it wasn't immediately called in by the PD?
                            I don't know the timeline and I honestly don't care. This guy wasn't going to the library to study for school...He just finished committing multiple crimes.
                            Please excuse me for not feeling sorry for him.
                            I'm not excusing the police for what they did, im just saying lets not turn the criminal into a martyr.
                            Last edited by ethan; 08-24-2014, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• Criminal? Maybe maybe not.
                              The store employees didn't call the police.
                              We didn't see the entire video so for all we know he paid for the cigars and the scuffle was because he didn't have ID.

Regardless, this place was a powder keg already because of the local courts being vultures on the poor (incidentally the poor are black).

I saw an interview in which the guy said he and his friends have been arrested for jaywalking multiple times. Problem is there is no sidewalk where they were arrested.

Anyhow , check out this report on the St Louis County Courts

ArchCity Defenders, Inc., ArchCity Defenders Municipal Courts Whitepaper.pdf

According to the St. Louis County two municipalities alone, Ferguson and Florissant, earned a combined net profit of $3.5 million off of their municipal courts in 2013

the amount collected through the municipal courts seems to be inversely proportional to the wealth of the municipality. For example, the City of Pine Lawn is 96 percent black, and “its per capita income a measly $13,000. In 2013 the city collected more than $1.7 million in fines and court fees.” Conversely, “the affluent west-county suburb of Chesterfield, with a population of 47,000 (about fifteen times bigger than Pine Lawn) and a per capita income of $50,000, collected just $1.2 million from municipal fines, according to statistics compiled by the state.

To put it another way, of the 775 black drivers pulled over, 11 were searched and 32 were arrested. Of the 249 non-black drivers pulled over, none were searched and none were arrested.

In Ferguson, the statistics indicate a similar degree of racial profiling. Overall, 86% of vehicle stops involved a black motorist, although blacks make up just 67% of the population; by comparison,whites comprise 29% of the population of Ferguson but just 12.7% of vehicle stops.35 After being stopped in Ferguson, blacks are almost twice as likely as whites to be searched (12.1% vs. 6.9%) and twice as likely to be arrested (10.4% vs. 5.2%).36 However, this data seems at odds with the fact that searches of black individuals result in discovery of contraband only 21.7% of the time, while similar searches of whites produce contraband 34.0% of the time.

That's just an excerpt, believe it not it gets worse....

Comment

• Originally posted by ethan View Post
                                I don't know the timeline and I honestly don't care. This guy wasn't going to the library to study for school...He just finished committing multiple crimes.
                                VICE travels to West Africa to rummage through the messy remains of a country ravaged by 14 years of civil war.
                                Despite the United Nation's eventual intervention, most of Liberia's young people continue to live in abject poverty,
                                surrounded by filth, drug addiction, and teenage prostitution.
                                The former child soldiers who were forced into war have been left to fend for themselves,
                                the murderous warlords who once led them in cannibalistic rampages have taken up as so-called community leaders,
                                and new militias are lying in wait for the opportunity to reclaim their country from a government they rightly mistrust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Al

Comment

Working...
                                X