The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BugOut Bags

My wife and I have in our respective 4-Runners and in our home duplicate BugOut Bags, and for an example I will list a few things each bag contains and one can see that I am not in this for the fun of it all.

Some Content Examples;
    Full face mask NBC rated, two spare filters
    Chemical Suit, boots and gloves
    Nitrile Glove (6) pair
    3 cans of sterno
    Sterno stove
    Fire Sticks/Bricks
    One Kbar
    One folding knife
    Compass
    Mirror
    5 gal. Solar Shower Bag
    2) Al Blankets
    4) Days canned rations
    Line, 200ft.
    Light Sticks (24)
    Two flashlights, 1)Halogen, 1)LED
    Spare batteries
    100 Rounds of Ammo for the respective weapons we carry
    Full Anti-Bio Kit
    Full Trauma First Aid Kit
    Full standard First Aid Kit

Get the picture? Duplicates in each vehicle and our home. This is no joke for anyone. If you are serious you are serious, otherwise you are lip service to a very important topic of survival.
    Last edited by DrStiffler; 04-15-2011, 07:07 PM. Reason: Poor syntax (English)

Comment

• Sick Already

Just think we have to hear this crap until after the election in 2012, well maybe.

What a shame we have such a dumped down populace dependent on hand outs.

Obama addresses 'birther' issue directly on whirlwind day of Chicago fundraising | Mail Online

What is wrong with this?

House passes Ryan's '12 budget; conservatives want more cuts - The Hill's On The Money

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
        @Bizzy and All

Bizzy I may be all wrong and if so just ignore what I say because I am not trying to contradict or say you or anyone are wrong.

In a few posts back you say you have a six month supply of food and I assume water. What I question is from your posts about how you feel and are preparing that you with hunting and all should have far more than six months. Now here is what I mean by that statement.

Talking with people that are concerned I have been lead to understand that most of them are thinking of preparing in kind to their present life. What that means is they may now have a 4,5 or six course meal and a soda or two along with it. I about fall over when I hear this silliness. When the SHTF you will be in a good position if you have supplies to just (maintain) life and a moderate amount of energy reserve to enable responses that may be called for.

When I explain that a total daily intake may be a couple of crackers for breakfast, a few canned sausages or sardines or tuna for a lunch (if you can indeed have a lunch) followed by a small portion of say beans or rice or oat meal for the final meal of the day, I get this crazy old man talking stare from them. This is where we are, we are so complacent that the thought of ruffing it is that, just a thought. How in the world they answer can someone change a life style and live like that? When I respond that you do or die, the conversation ends as they know for sure I have lost all reality.
        Hi Dr Stiffler
        Currently we supply most of what we consume on our own. Some things like rice eggs bread and milk etc we still buy. After all we can only do so much on our own.
        We fully understand that when things go south we will have to conserve what we have and get as much as we can. We dont expect to have the same life style we currently have. But we do expect to survive. Just how much we will have to conserve will be determined by how bad things get...looting... extra strain in the food supply...etc.
        It will be tough but atleast I know my family will be better off than most people. And we will survive
        Bizzy
        Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Comment

• On Pres. candidates qualifying as citizens

For most of US history, candidates did not release medical records. Wasn't required, and no one thought anything of it. I think it was after FDR that it just became an expected thing that they all did.Similarly, I think they also do a financial disclosure statement.Again, not sure its required, although could be financial disclosure is.
          Anyway, I expect that even if this Obama birth certificate thing doesn't go any further, that FOR NOW ON, candidates WILL release their birth certificates, as a matter of coarse.Proves they are a citizen, and over 35 years of age, another constitutional requirement.
          In fact, its a 'strategy' the Repubs ought to employ; as each candidate 'declares' they ought to release a copy of their BC, along with medical and financial records, as a matter of coarse.Wouldn't even have to say anything; let their actions say "I've done it, now its your turn".
          Later, if he still hasn't responded, during the debates the nominee could actually say it; "If there is no issue, why HAVEN't you released it?"
          Anyway, just my thoughts.

On survival plans, my thinking is any plan is better than no plan.So many have no plan, and will be stuck in 'shelters of last resort', or dead.
          Beyond that, each must make their own plan, and it is their survival that will depend on it.Therefore, how seriously they take it, or don't take it, is up to them, and results, to judge. There are many variables to take into account; the household makeup; small children, people with chronic illnesses, their financial and other resources, do they live in the country or the city, bug out or bug in, and since a plan is about giving yourself options, WHAT is it that they are planning to survive? For instance, "6 mos. worth of food".
          O.K., what are you going to eat after 6 mos.? If you believe that after 6 mos., some sort of order will re-establish itself, with some organised form of food production and distribution, or that by then your crops will begin to 'bear fruit', all well and good.If not, you survive 6 mos, when most are dieing, and then you either starve, or start taking food from those who still have some, or you become a 'hunter/gatherer', which is a nice way of saying 'scrounger'.

Its quite possible that what we currently call 'the homeless' is what the majority of mankind will become.They have no job, no bills, no domicile.When they awake in the a.m., their priorities are; what am I going to eat, TODAY, what am I going to drink, TODAY, and where am I going to shelter from the elements, for the next 24 hrs.

At any rate, with most not making preparations, or giving themselves options,
          seems to me those who are can benefit each other by sharing concrete suggestions, rather than questioning each others plans/preparations, or sincerity or 'seriousness'. Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
            For most of US history, candidates did not release medical records. Wasn't required, and no one thought anything of it. I think it was after FDR that it just became an expected thing that they all did.Similarly, I think they also do a financial disclosure statement.Again, not sure its required, although could be financial disclosure is.
            Anyway, I expect that even if this Obama birth certificate thing doesn't go any further, that FOR NOW ON, candidates WILL release their birth certificates, as a matter of coarse.Proves they are a citizen, and over 35 years of age, another constitutional requirement.
            In fact, its a 'strategy' the Repubs ought to employ; as each candidate 'declares' they ought to release a copy of their BC, along with medical and financial records, as a matter of coarse.Wouldn't even have to say anything; let their actions say "I've done it, now its your turn".
            Later, if he still hasn't responded, during the debates the nominee could actually say it; "If there is no issue, why HAVEN't you released it?"
            Anyway, just my thoughts.

On survival plans, my thinking is any plan is better than no plan.So many have no plan, and will be stuck in 'shelters of last resort', or dead.
            Beyond that, each must make their own plan, and it is their survival that will depend on it.Therefore, how seriously they take it, or don't take it, is up to them, and results, to judge. There are many variables to take into account; the household makeup; small children, people with chronic illnesses, their financial and other resources, do they live in the country or the city, bug out or bug in, and since a plan is about giving yourself options, WHAT is it that they are planning to survive? For instance, "6 mos. worth of food".
            O.K., what are you going to eat after 6 mos.? If you believe that after 6 mos., some sort of order will re-establish itself, with some organised form of food production and distribution, or that by then your crops will begin to 'bear fruit', all well and good.If not, you survive 6 mos, when most are dieing, and then you either starve, or start taking food from those who still have some, or you become a 'hunter/gatherer', which is a nice way of saying 'scrounger'.

Its quite possible that what we currently call 'the homeless' is what the majority of mankind will become.They have no job, no bills, no domicile.When they awake in the a.m., their priorities are; what am I going to eat, TODAY, what am I going to drink, TODAY, and where am I going to shelter from the elements, for the next 24 hrs.

At any rate, with most not making preparations, or giving themselves options,
            seems to me those who are can benefit each other by sharing concrete suggestions, rather than questioning each others plans/preparations, or sincerity or 'seriousness'. Jim
            @dutchdivco

There are many, many very good books on survival and the ones published by the military can be found at gun shows, surplus shows and on-line or even purchased from the likes of CheaperThanDirt for a few dollars.

I think you contradict yourself a bit, you say everyone should plan for themselves and then at the final say people should offer suggestions, that can be taken in two ways. One way is if you offer suggestion you are interfering as they must do it all on their own and make their own choices, yet with suggestions you are providing a direction if so selected to follow.

I would think my examples are very well founded in that you will have NO advance notice of how you must be prepared. That being said, I feel one must prepare for every possible condition that they can afford to, up to the extent they want to survive. If one feels that it is only possible to spend a small percentage on preparation, then what one to select, what will it be, bio, radiation, virus, food, water, air (chem trails?). If one allows themselves to think there is one course to worry about I would suggest a case of booze to ease the pain.

All or none. Sadly you have to have a certain knowledge to make these choices and the general population does not have a clue! Watching Reality TV and Touchy Feely Biased News Casts does little to prepare one for any scenario.

No one take offense please, I am hard core here and that is the way it is. I will not have to prove anything along this line, stick around and be amazed at the possibilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
              On people in the cities, they'll eat cats. There are bunches of them. Koreans did, during their famine. Maybe stray dogs, as well. And then each other.Jim
              Mmmm, sounds really tasty, Jim! And let's not forget rats and pigeons, for there are plenty of those critters available in the cities. Reminds me that I once saw a rat crossing the road in a city, and it was darned near as big as a cat! Today I found a rabbit in my back yard and was thinking of making a nice pot pie with it, but it turned out to be a pet owned by a neighbor, which had simply escaped from their fenced in yard, so nixed that idea. Kind of figured it was too good to be true.

The last option you mentioned is probably no exaggeration. If people get hungry enough, they will eat many things they never would have ordinarily even given thought to. The will to survive rules over all other priorities.

As Bizzy points out, when food is no longer available in the markets, people will either starve or loot. Since very few will opt to starve, there will be plenty of looting raiders on the prowl. Once they run out of places to loot, or are met with violent opposition, they will look for other means of obtaining food, such as going after easy prey such as farm animals and domestic pets that are out roaming.
              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• Originally posted by Bizzy View Post
                Good morning
                It looks like Arizona took the first step and will now require all presidential candidates to show proof of birth and citizenship before they can be on the ballot.
                I bet Obama already has a team of lawyers looking for loop holes.
                Bizzy
                It has been reported that the adopted legislation modified the original language to allow lesser documentation, including a baptismal or circumcision certificate. The original Arizona wording stated that, "Within ten days after submittal of the names of the candidates, the national political party committee shall submit an affidavit of the presidential candidate in which the presidential candidate states the candidate's citizenship and age and shall append to the affidavit documents that prove that the candidate is a natural born citizen, prove the candidate's age and prove that the candidate meets the residency requirements for President of the United States as prescribed in article II, section 1, Constitution of the United States." The language also went on to further state that, it also required attachments "which shall be sworn to under penalty of perjury," including "an original long form birth certificate that includes the date and place of birth, the names of the hospital and the attending physician and signatures of the witnesses in attendance." It also required testimony that the candidate "has not held dual or multiple citizenship and that the candidate's allegiance is solely to the United States of America." Also, "If both the candidate and the national political party committee for that candidate fail to submit and swear to the documents prescribed in this section, the secretary of state shall not place that presidential candidate's name on the ballot in this state." The bold text above (my doing) is what I consider to be the most important provisions.

While Obama may find a way to bamboozle his way past some of this, he clearly cannot contend that he "has not held dual or multiple citizenship and that the candidate's allegiance is solely to the United States of America." He has already freely admitted that he was born with dual US and British citizenship, which automatically carries with it dual allegiance. There's no way he can escape this fact. Obama bots have attempted to confuse this issue by stating that since Kenya declared its independence from Britain, and Obama never affirmed his Kenyan citizenship, he automatically lost both his British and Kenyan citizenship, and that consequently was only a US citizen when he ran for election. Fact is, though, that is totally irrelevant, since the constitutional requirement for eligibility can only be met at the time of birth.

Presently, it is unclear as to how much of the original intent and language of the Arizona law remains intact. I'll be very interested to see the final draft. I do hope that it will still have the teeth to bite down hard on Obama's attemp to be included on the Arizona ballot, and that other states will rush to adopt similarly effective legislation before the 2012 ballots are made up. I won't put it past Obama and Holder to attempt to scuttle the new Arizona law as they did with the immigration law, or to at least tie it up in an extended federal court battle until after the 2012 election. Obama will do anything and everything he possibly can to avoid full disclosure.
                Last edited by rickoff; 04-15-2011, 11:40 PM.
                "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

• I like the way the doctor thinks. My family thinks im nuts with the bags of food storage i have, they'll be thanking me when they are still alive. Everyone I tell about preparing to thinks its a great idea, yet im still the only one who actually is doing it. For those of you interested in stocking up but dont have much to spend, i recommend contacting your local Mormons. It is part of thier religion to store food and they have large bags of grains and other products for dirt cheap that anyone can purchase. A few hundred bucks will get you months worth of food. Here are some links.

food storage calculator
                  Food Storage Calculator

order form with products and prices
                  Home Storage Center Order Form

Here you can find local locations, ask for the number for their storage center when you call.
                  Welfare locations

Comment

• Thanks for the tip, Cody. This isn't something new for the Mormons, either. They have advocated survival preparedness from the very beginning. It is probably because they understood what it is like to suddenly have your way of life be uprooted and under attack, and have to pack up and leave suddenly to find safer refuge. It is said that they have massive amounts of food storage reserves in Salt Lake City, which are very well guarded.

Comment

• food storage, etc...

I'm not Mormon but they have great information on food storage.

Emergencies where you have to just take off is another situation,
                      but for food shortages in general, there are some great resources:

http://bluwiki.com/images/4/4b/75845...288000_pdf.pdf

That is $10 more more or you can get this free pdf.

USDA manual for home canning - very good and accurate by the way:
                      http://www.uga.edu/nchfp/publication...gGuide1_06.pdf

Management plan for food storage at home:
                      http://extension.usu.edu/files/publi...ion/FN_500.pdf

This has been the definitive nuke survival book for years:http://survival-training.info/Library/Nuclear/Nuclear%20war%20survival%20skills%20I.pdf

Mormon Emergency Preparedness Manual http://www.emergencypreparationforum.com/ldsmanual.pdf

Old FEMA manual on nuke survival http://www.nukepills.com/docs/FEMA_N...r_Survival.pdf

Radiation Safety in Shelters (fema)http://www.survivalring.org/RadiationSafetyInShelters.pdf These are only a few and half are on nuke and half on food storage.

A few have info on first aid, etc... for the food, I think it is a good
                      idea for anyone be stocked up on good healthy food. Watch out
                      for a lot of the dried goods for survival - they are so loaded with
                      sodium that they taste nasty but not all are like that. My local

grocery stores have started carrying emergency dried goods in cans
                      for a couple months now and a LOT of people are stocking up.

Powdered milk, eggs, etc... you name it. Even Walmart is carrying
                      emergency survival food packs. It is a hot topic that is growing
                      fast and has ALREADY hit the mainstream stores - mostly because
                      it is profitable for them, but the message is loud and clear what

people are wanting and it isn't just a few paranoid types, it is

people from all walks of life that are finally getting the idea that

stocking up is a good idea.
                      Last edited by Aaron; 04-16-2011, 02:35 AM.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• You've heard of 'Nuclear Family', howbout 'Nuclear Diet'?

This was inspired from this bit of information from radiationdetox.com which has exceeded its hosting bandwidth… unfortunately. So I will just have to quote the interesting article here:

(Nuclear) Radiation Detox
                        How to Detox Your Body of Depleted Uranium Residues, the Effects of Radiation, and Radioactive Contamination

It’s sad but true that there are thousands of scientific references and medical studies out there on the fact that radiation and radioactivity can harm you, yet despite millions of dollars spent by the government to study radiation, virtually nothing is available about a detoxification diet or nutritional supplements you might use if you are exposed to radioactive contamination.

Here’s some of the information we do know from the only book in the world on the topic. Keep this information in the back of your mind as it may one day help save you or someone you know.

Most people are aware taking potassium iodide (KI) or potassium iodate (KIO3) tablets will help block your thyroid gland from absorbing radioactive iodine should there ever be a dirty bomb explosion or nuclear power plant mishap such as the Three Mile Island incident. In 1999, another such accident happened in Tokaimura, Japan where several individuals died from radiation exposure in a fuel processing facility.

What people don’t recognize is that potassium iodide or iodate tablets only protect the thyroid gland and do not provide protection from any other radiation exposure, so taking them should not give you a false sense of security. It’s important to detox your body after radioactive exposure!

One question is, what do you do if KI or KIO3 tablets aren’t available during an emergency? Interestingly enough, according to research by Ken Miller, health physicist at the Hershey Medical Center, he found that an adult could get a blocking dose of stable iodine by painting 8 ml of a 2 percent tincture of Iodine on the abdomen or forearm approximately 2 hours prior to I-131 contamination. Potassium iodine tablets are best, but if they’re not available this is the next best thing.

An entirely different problem arises after you’ve been exposed to radioactive contamination because now you have to get rid of any radioactive particles you may have ingested through the air you breathed, water you drank, or food you ate. Some people suggest Epson salt, Clorox or clay baths to remove any residues on your skin and to leach out any heavy metals you may have absorbed, but the big worry is internal contamination. To gain some insights into what to do, we have to turn to the story of the atomic bombing of Nagasaki.

At the time of the atomic bombing, Tatsuichiro Akizuki, M.D. was Director of the Department of Internal Medicine at St. Francis’s Hospital in Nagasaki and he fed his staff and patients a strict diet of brown rice, miso and tamari soy soup, wakame, kombu and other seaweed, Hokkaido pumpkin, and sea salt. He also prohibited the consumption of sugar and sweets since they suppress the immune system.

By imposing this diet on his staff and patients, no one succumbed to radiation poisoning whereas the occupants of hospitals located much further away from the blast incident suffered severe radiation fatalities.

Much of this positive result has to do with the fact that the sea vegetables contain substances that bind radioactive particles and escort them out of the body. This is why seaweed sales usually skyrocket after radiation disasters, and why various seaweeds and algae are typically used to treat radiation victims.

In Chernobyl, for instance, spirulina was used to help save many children from radiation poisoning. By taking 5 grams of spirulina a day for 45 days, the Institute of Radiation Medicine in Minsk even proved that children on this protocol experienced enhanced immune systems, T-cell counts and reduced radioactivity. Israeli scientists have since treated Chernobyl children with doses of natural beta carotene from Dunaliella algae and proved that it helped normalize their blood chemistry. Chlorella algae, a known immune system builder and heavy metal detoxifier, has also shown radioprotective effects. Because they bind heavy metals, algae should therefore be consumed after exposure to any type of radioactive contamination.

In 1968 a group of Canadian researchers at McGill University of Montreal, headed by Dr. Stanley Skoryna, actually set out to devise a method to counteract the effects of nuclear fallout. The key finding from their studies was that sea vegetables contained a polysaccharide substance, called sodium alginate, which selectively bound radioactive strontium and eliminated it from the body.

Sodium alginate is found in many seaweeds, especially kelp, and since that time the Russians have been seriously researching the use of their own kelps from Vladivlostok, from which they have isolated the polysaccharide U-Fucoidan, which is another radioactive detoxifier. Because miso soup was so effective in helping prevent radiation sickness, the Japanese have also done research identifying the presence of an active ingredient called zybicolin, discovered in 1972, which acts as a binding agent to also detoxify and eliminate radioactive elements (such as strontium) and other pollutants from the body.

The kelps and algaes aren’t the only natural foods with radio-detoxifying effects. In terms of fluids to drink, black and green tea have shown “radioprotective effects” whether consumed either before or after exposure to radiation. This anti-radiation effect was observed in several Japanese studies, and studies from China also suggest that the ingredients in tea are radioactive antagonists.

In short, after any sort of radioactive exposure you want to be eating seaweeds and algaes along with almost any type of commercial heavy metal chelating formula to bind radioactive particles and help escort them out of the body. Whether you’re worried about depleted uranium, plutonium or other isotopes, this is the wise thing to do which can possibly help, and certainly won’t hurt. Many nutritional supplements have been developed for the purpose of detoxifying heavy metals, most of which contain the algaes and plant fibers and other binding substances.

Basically, an anti-radiation diet should focus on the following foods:

· Miso soup
                        · Spirulina, chlorella and the algaes (kelp, etc.)
                        · Brassica vegetables and high beta carotene vegetables
                        · Beans and lentils
                        · Potassium, calcium and mineral rich foods
                        · High nucleotide content foods to assist in cellular repair including spirulina, chlorella, algae, yeast, sardines, liver, anchovies and mackerel
                        · Cod liver oil and olive oil
                        · Avoid sugars and sweets and wheat
                        · A good multivitamin/multimineral supplement

Yet another benefit of the sea vegetables rarely discussed is their high mineral content, which is a bonus in the case of radioactive exposure. Consuming natural iodine, such as in the seaweeds, helps prevent the uptake of iodine-131 while iron inhibits the absorption of plutonium-238 and plutonium-239. Vitamin B-12 inhibits cobalt-60 uptake (used in nuclear medicine), zinc inhibits zinc-65 uptake and sulfur is preventative for sulfur-35 (a product of nuclear reactors) incorporation by the body.

Since nuclear workers are potentially exposed to radioactive sulfur, this means that workers in the atomic power industry need a higher content of sulfur in their diet. MSM supplements provide a source of dietary sulfur, but thiol supplements such as cysteine, lipoic acid and glutathione serve double-duty in this area because they help detoxify the body and attack all sorts of other health problems as well.

The immune system is usually hit hard after radiation exposure, and a number of steps can be taken to help prevent opportunistic infections after a radioactive incident. Though the full dimensions of the protective mechanism is still unknown, Siberian ginseng is one form of ginseng that exerts a definite radioprotective effect and has been demonstrated to lessen the side effects of radiation. It was widely distributed by the Soviet Union to those exposed Chernobyl radiation and is commonly used to help cancer patients undergoing radiation therapy.

Consuming Reishi mushrooms is another proven way to bolster your immune system after radiation exposure and helps reduce the damage from radiation. It’s been used to decrease radiation sickness in animals and help them recover faster after potentially deadly exposure.

Panax ginseng has prevented hemorrhaging after radiation exposure, prevents bone marrow death and stimulates blood cell formation, so it’s another supplement to add to one’s protocol. In short, yeasts, beta glucans, bee pollen and various forms of ginseng have all been shown to bolster the immune system after radiation incidents. In terms of radiation burns, aloe vera has a proven ability to treat serious radiation burns and offers other radioprotective effects, and can easily be grown in your house.

The amino acid L-Glutamine can be used to help repair the intestine in case of the gastrointestinal syndrome usually suffered due to radiation exposure, and a variety of substances can help rebuild blood cells to prevent hematopoietic syndrome. Those particular foods include beet juice, liver extract, spleen extract, and shark alkyglycerols. Most oncologists don’t know that shark liver oil, with alkyglycerols, can help platelet counts rebound in days.

Depleted uranium is currently in the journalistic spotlight because US weapons are made from this material, and after being fired leave a legacy of depleted uranium dust in the environment, which anyone can absorb. Because the kidneys are usually the first organs to show chemical damage upon uranium exposure, military manuals suggest doses or infusions of sodium bicarbonate to help alkalinize the urine if this happens. This makes the uranyl ion less kidney-toxic and promotes excretion of the nontoxic uranium carbonate complex.

In areas contaminated by depleted uranium dusts, it therefore makes sense to switch to drinking slightly alkaline water and to favor a non-acidic diet to assist in this detoxification. Any of the heavy metal detoxifiers, such as miso soup, chlorella, spirulina and seaweeds, are also commonsense warranted.

Another thing you can do is use homeopathics for radiation exposure. People commonly argue over whether homeopathics work or not, but if you assume the position that they produce no results whatsoever then you must also assume that they certainly won’t hurt you, which means the only loss from using them is a few dollars. Frankly, there are countless cases and double-blind studies where homeopathic tinctures do provoke physical healing effects in the body. Therefore they are a viable adjunct treatment option. One homeopathic, in particular, is URANIUM NITRICUM (nitrate of uranium) which homeopaths suggest should be used in cases of depleted uranium exposure or uranium poisoning. Not just soldiers or civilians exposed to battlefield dusts, but uranium miners and radiation workers may find it quite useful.

While we’ve discussed just a few of the many supplements and protocols you can use to help detox the body of the lingering results of radioactive contamination, including the residues of depleted uranium, the last thing that might be of interest is that there is a plant that is a natural geiger counter. The spiderwort plant is so sensitive to changes in radiation levels (its petals change color upon exposure) that it’s often used as a natural radiation detector (dosimeter), just as they use canaries in mines as detectors of poisonous gas. Some people like knowing that they have an ongoing monitoring system for radiation in the environment, and this is just another tip available in “How to Neutralize the Harmful Effects of Radiation or Radioactive Exposure

Comment

• And Biological Toxins diet, as well

See this link;
                          DoctorYourself.com - Natural Antidotes to Biological Toxins

On the legislation in Az., I'll be watching closely. However, the so-called far right has taken some hits lately, in the Az. legislature, and the 'forces of moderation' are in ascendency, (unfortunately). So, we'll just have to see.

Dr. Stiffler, didn't mean to confuse, or critisize.I meant each has to develop their own plan, by yes, doing research, cause there is lots of good info out there. And by taking such suggestions as they may find useful.Just hate to see anyone getting into arguments about 1 way being the only or right way.

On the one hand, I see, as has been stated, that survivalist thinking is becoming more 'mainstream' or popular.And, I like to think that most who go beyond lip service are taking it seriously.

I also think its because more and more people are beginning to smell the stink; the sheep are begining to look up.Maybe not in a specific sense, of knowing or understanding specifically. More in a kind of general sense of disquiet, unease, uncertainty.Its not so much that they SEE whats wrong, as that they smell that 'something' stinks, know what I mean?

One of the classic symptoms of a heart attack is called "Feeling of impending Doom", (really, it is) and thats kind of what this is like.Don't know why, or how, but just kind of feel that feeling of impending doom.Its a start.Jim

Comment

• radiation detox

Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                            One question is, what do you do if KI or KIO3 tablets aren’t available during an emergency? Interestingly enough, according to research by Ken Miller, health physicist at the Hershey Medical Center, he found that an adult could get a blocking dose of stable iodine by painting 8 ml of a 2 percent tincture of Iodine on the abdomen or forearm approximately 2 hours prior to I-131 contamination. Potassium iodine tablets are best, but if they’re not available this is the next best thing.
                            From what I researched and learned from a local doctor friend who was
                            a pathologist for many years and was a young intern that went to help
                            radiation victims in Hiroshima and/or Nagasaki, those recommendations
                            are valid.

I'd like to add that the iodine tincture mentioned is not going to be as
                            easily available as Betadine solution. Anyone can search for the Betadine
                            solution for this kind of application to the abdomen for how many ml of
                            x% solution (like 10%) should be brushed on the abdomen of a certain
                            area. Adults, children and babies are obviously going to have different
                            recommendations.

Cheapest way to buy spirulina is in bulk powder and so is chlorella.
                            AFA may be better (aphanizomenon flos aquae - blue green algae).
                            These algae's are natural chelators with a lot of benefits on the nutritional
                            side of things. The cheapest way to get miso soup isn't the freeze dried
                            instant packets. Get it in the big bags of paste - taste the best too.

Anyway, I don't want to get off topic here but these posts on this topic
                            may be more useful and more on topic in the Fukushima or other related
                            threads - just a thought.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                              I don't want to get off topic here but these posts on this topic [radiation exposure] may be more useful and more on topic in the Fukushima or other related threads - just a thought.
                              Yes, that's a good idea, Aaron, and anyone is welcome to post in that thread and then link to it here, or post here and link to this site from the Fukushima thread. That way, readers of either thread get to see the info. The Fukushima thread is located here. Any information about survival, and protecting oneself and family members during natural or manmade disasters is certainly welcome here, and not off-topic at all.

Comment

• The MQ-9 Reaper is a medium-to-high altitude, long endurance remotely piloted aircraft system. The MQ-9's primary mission is as a persistent hunter-killer against emerging targets in support of joint force commander objectives. The MQ-9's secondary mission is to act as an intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance asset, employing sensors to provide real-time data to commanders and intelligence specialists at all levels.
                                YouTube - MQ-9 Reaper, Predator B UAV

Baghdad, operating an unmanned aerial vehicle, observing a large group of criminals with rocket-propelled grenade launchers and a mortar tube in northeast Baghdad at approximately 9:30 p.m. April 10. The UAV fired a Hellfire missile killing six heavily armed criminals at approximately 9:45 p.m.
                                YouTube - UAV Kills 6 Heavily Armed Criminals

James Murren: Where Your Life is Worth One Bullet

Al

Comment

Working...
                                X