Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple 3 Battery System using modified eBay knock off Bedini SSG Motor

Hello Everyone,

I am starting this thread to document my low cost 3 battery system that I have put together as a hobby to get my friends and family interested in replicating free energy devices. The parts list is very basic and can be purchased online.

1. 3 7ah battery's new.
    2. A Bedini ssg setup. I have been using the ones off eBay to get started.
    3. Meters for testing.
    4. Magnet wire
    5. Magnets
    6. Basic electronics
    7. Bread Boards
    8. Good wire and connectors.

There are a few modifications that need to be done to get everything in balance that I will be posting along with Video and Pictures and Schematics. I will post my results and my testing process soon.

Everyone is welcome to post on this thread if they want to but PLEASE do not distract everyone with other projects not related to this setup.

-Altrez

A few pics of the Rip off SSG we will be modifying this a bit.

-Altrez

Comment

I have got each magnet labeled today I will be doing a control test with a .320 mA load to test run times and battery condition.

-Altrez

Comment

Awesome workmanship

Comment

Hello All,

I tested the 3 Battery setup with a DC load of around .320 ma I ran it for about 3 hours and almost all of the energy went into the charging battery:

The next test is to run it with the motor as the load and add some pick up coils.

-Altrez

Comment

I got a cheep Tesla meter from Amazon to get an idea of the strength of the magnets. Seems to work well.

Thats 2000 mT setting.

-Altrez

Comment

Working...
            X