• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron
    replied
    2020 ENERGY SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE UPDATE

Yes, the conference is a go!

I visited the Eagle's Lodge last night where we have the annual ESTC and we based on the Idaho state Covid reopening guidelines, we can have HALF the room capacity as normal. Therefore, there are a total of 75 who can attend the conference rather than the usual 150. There are 62 tickets already sold since most of those sold out righ before the shutdown so we have 11 spots remaining and that is it. These will be sold out by the end of May and after that, there are no more and there will be no exceptions due to the fact that we have to comply with state law.

You can register and get your tickets through http://energyscienceconference.com - once all seats are sold out, the payment page will be disabled. You can find the details on that page and the updated schedule is posted here: https://energyscienceconference.com/...ence-schedule/

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    First, I'm contacting all presenters to see who can make it if we do it. Whether there is an audience or not, it is important to have the presenters in person so the presentations can all be recorded with the same lighting, etc., pictures, etc. and it can still be live streamed. By the end of this week or sometime next week, I want to be able to announce the definitive plan.

Leave a comment:

• yaro1776
    replied
    Hello Aaron,

All the suggestions given as alternatives to live ESTC presentations are reasonable, until one looks at the schedule more closely. The biggest issue is keeping the eyes onscreen for prolonged periods of time - this is fine for short bursts hour or two at a time. However, having 9 innings of seminars for each day is not a real time winner. Realistically, attention spans are limited for short bursts - that is my issue with a lengthy virtual webinar type of conference and presentations.

Attending the conference, real time, enhances the experience many fold. The energy generated by the participants and speakers amplifies the experience beyond doubt, been there and done that a half a dozen times. Since the COV19 Great Reset our basic daily reality set has been altered. Some say things will return to normal, but this may not be the case, only wishful thinking.

This situation calls for a different approach to encompass the preceding world changes. What the exact formula is, well that is uncertain. However, it is an opportunity to create new approaches since the information presented at ESTC is priceless and aligns itself with the Great Reset.

Who would have thought that a mutation of a primitive virus would wreak such havoc to the world around us. Certainly very humbling, but this does create opportunity to greatly modify our collective approach to the world around us and create new methods of interaction and being.

See how this all works out,
    Yaro

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Aaron,
    You could do a video conference. You charge for someone to get a password and log in with only one log in per password given out. Everyone could record their presentation in advance and you could then play them at an appointed time. Then right after their presentation is played, do a ZOOM conference call with the presenter live, so folks can talk to them in person and ask questions. Lots of companies have gone to this kind of format for meetings. You might not be able to charge as much, but the overhead would maybe be far less, and MORE people could participate who cannot make it to the conference. It's worth a shot if things don't pan out for the conference. I know two of the places we had booked to stay at on our trip up have cancelled on us, so my wife has been looking for alternate arrangements. Our intention had been to make a mini vacation out of our trip up, but now everything is up in the air.
    I think this is a great idea but let's not let paranoia set in just yet, later possibly, but right now maybe 2 log in's for the unexpected such as power disruption, the cat sitting on the key board, you leave the room for a break and come back to find the helping hands have closed out your window. Those sort of things. Otherwise this may be a good way to go all round. Might end up growing over time.

Last edited by Gambeir; 05-11-2020, 11:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alexelectric
    replied
    Mr. Dave's proposal is fine, it can be by videoconference, even when it is also done in person, it would be an alternative for those who cannot attend

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Aaron,
    You could do a video conference. You charge for someone to get a password and log in with only one log in per password given out. Everyone could record their presentation in advance and you could then play them at an appointed time. Then right after their presentation is played, do a ZOOM conference call with the presenter live, so folks can talk to them in person and ask questions. Lots of companies have gone to this kind of format for meetings. You might not be able to charge as much, but the overhead would maybe be far less, and MORE people could participate who cannot make it to the conference. It's worth a shot if things don't pan out for the conference. I know two of the places we had booked to stay at on our trip up have cancelled on us, so my wife has been looking for alternate arrangements. Our intention had been to make a mini vacation out of our trip up, but now everything is up in the air.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    June 13, the Eagle's Lodge is supposed to reopen - we can probably do the conference, but everyone has to sit 6 feet from each other most likely meaning only about 50 people can come. If that can't even cover the costs, I'll cancel and do something else. I'll announce details soon on what I am going to do.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1258628590926729217

It would be a shame to close the meetingHope that does not happen. Buy an oxygen tent? Dr speaks out for thousands of other Doctors

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    June 13, the Eagle's Lodge is supposed to reopen - we can probably do the conference, but everyone has to sit 6 feet from each other most likely meaning only about 50 people can come. If that can't even cover the costs, I'll cancel and do something else. I'll announce details soon on what I am going to do.

Leave a comment:

• thaelin
    replied
    Hi Aaron:
    Any updates on the workshop? Set up to go on this end but not sure how it looks for the actual date. Wa may be different than OR so would like to find out if things are still on.

thay

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    SELF-SUSTAINING TWO-STAGE TESLA TURBINE
    by Jeremiah Ferwerda

Presentation coming to the 2020 ESTC with previously undisclosed experiments.

Demonstrations will be given as part of the talk.

Seats are filling up fast so get your tickets while you can.

http://energyscienceconference.com

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    2020 ENERGY SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE
    29% OF ALL SEATS ARE SOLD OUT ALREADY
    2020 Energy Conference Registration

There are only 107 seats remaining.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    started a topic 2020 Energy Conference

2020 Energy Conference

REGISTER FOR FREE NOW
    2020 ENERGY SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE
    2020 Energy Conference Registration

ABOUT 20 PRESENTERS & 20 PRESENTATIONS
    10-15 DEMONSTRATIONS
    THIS WILL BE UPDATED SOON

DATE: July 8-12 (Wednesday-Sunday) - a 5 day conference

LOCATION: Hayden Eagle's Lodge, Hayden, Idaho - 50 minutes from the Spokane International Airport in Spokane, Washington

We will have a record number of demonstrations this year and all 150 seats will sell out in record time.

Register free now at the link above and we will be opening up for ticket sales very soon - around February 10th most likely.

Stay tuned for more... this thread will remain locked until the full details are posted here.

Starts
    07-08-2020
    Ends
    07-13-2020
    Hayden Eagles Lodge, 1420 W. Wyoming Ave., Hayden, Idaho USA
    Last edited by Aaron; 01-29-2020, 07:23 AM.
Working...
X