Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supplement 2 Matthew's post, if I may..

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    Whats the definition of "overunity"?. Is the word thrown around to loosely.

I never heard Bedini himself say the monopole was an overunity device. I was always under the impression it put the battery into a state of self charging. It also reformatted the lead crystal structure that allowed for more storage in a given battery.

Would you believe the results? Even if you couldn't duplicate it.....And if God spoke to you would you listen?
    Hmmm

Matt
    - I believe, C.O.P (Coefficient of Performance) should be used instead. It wouldn't cause so much disturbance and confusion about contradicting Laws of Thermodynamics.

I never heard Bedini himself say the monopole was an overunity device. I was always under the impression it put the battery into a state of self charging. It also reformatted the lead crystal structure that allowed for more storage in a given battery. - That's exactly my understanding
    How many people actually built advanced Bedini's unit, according to spec. and fully understood importance of timing, superpole configuration, gap or matching low inductance of coils and battery. How many bothered to match their magnets with gaussmeter and select their transistors from the batch of 200. I don't think in terms of OU. Actually, I've never used this word in my research, as well as a word "free".

Cheers

V
    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

"I can now state that I have succeeded in operating a motive device by means of [cosmic rays]. I will tell you in the most general way, the cosmic ray ionizes the air, setting free many charges -- ions and electrons. These charges are captured in a condenser which is made to discharge through the circuit of the motor."

-- Nikola Tesla
      Brooklyn Eagle; July 10, 1932

Comment

The funny part of this thread is that people are poping up to say their chinese wisdom and then vanish..

People please... you do not have to make it sounds almost impossible in order to attain OU since its impossible with Bedini plans anyway...

Our best bet for some - if any - OU potential is to go with original Tesla patents and such. Million volts at extreme frequencies maybe something comes to play... who knows..

Regards,
        Baroutologos

Comment

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
          The funny part of this thread is that people are poping up to say their chinese wisdom and then vanish..

People please... you do not have to make it sounds almost impossible in order to attain OU since its impossible with Bedini plans anyway...

Our best bet for some - if any - OU potential is to go with original Tesla patents and such. Million volts at extreme frequencies maybe something comes to play... who knows..

Regards,
          Baroutologos
          And what makes you think Tesla's patent have the potential for overunity when they are just a bunch of coils and capacitors too?

Seriously baroutologos...

EDIT :

The funny part of this thread is...
          no... this is the funny part of this thread....
          YouTube - Riley's Tantrum

Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-20-2009, 04:21 PM.
          "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

@baroutologos
            The funny part of this thread is that people are popping up to say their chinese wisdom and then vanish..
            Chinese Proverb say's-- lady who flies airplane upside down is bound to have crack-up, goodbye.
            AC

Comment

People please... you do not have to make it sounds almost impossible in order to attain OU since its impossible with Bedini plans anyway
              Its funny how you just ignore the questions.... Answer the question.

Whats the definition of OU (Over Unity) as you understand it?

Why won't you answer? Do you have a definition or is this some pretense for making a point of your frustration? Are you sure your inability to make anything work is someone else's fault?

You talk about proof and sharing, share with US your proof the things are designed for failure. Show us your numbers over the last 2 years, of all the things you've tried in design. Show us the duplication attempts and the variations you added from the plan.

Or can you? Can you show anything at all that discredits any device?

So there you go, no Chinese wisdom.

Matt

Comment

Not ignoring anything. Overunity is defined in electrical terms only. input in vs output or watts in vs watts out.

We are not concerned about other issues as heat considerations etc ect, only the usefull part (heat pumps are OU but of no use). By the way some of you talk with confidence whereas you have not seen OU and most probably never will experience.

Wasted time debating with some of you people. Instead focusing on the failures, and searching the cause, like the Stocholm syndrome you try to justify the failures and self-punish that something did not made well whereas the specs are being observed.

My proof is the beyond reasonable doubt confidence i have that tried basic OU structures and concepts as depicted upon some patents, as well as the fact that no-one credible person in many forums i participate has ever achieved ou in plain electrical terms.

I rest my case here. My prediction is that if we are to continue pursuing OU in failed designs from OU merchants we will have to buy oil for our household uses for the very far future to come.

See ya
                Baroutologos

Comment

Not ignoring anything. Overunity is defined in electrical terms only. input in vs output or watts in vs watts out.
                  Sorry to be pedantic, but with Bedini tech it is always joules in and joules out... watts out will always be considerably less than your watts in.
                  "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

So in simple terms what your saying is, a divice that consumes 1 watt second (1 Joule) and puts out 1.5 watt seconds (1.5 Joules) that can be used by a load, is overunity? Charging batteries doesn't count, recycling current or shuttling potential doesn't count. Nothing else is any good as long as whats coming out the back end is smaller than whats going in the front end?

Is this correct? Thats your definition?

Matt

Comment

I'm open to an invite

Guys,

As I have said previously to anybody making a claim where they are getting more out of a system than they are putting in.

I am quite happy to travle to that location and see it with my own eyes.

I'm still waiting on that invite.

As regards a Bedini system the same applies. If you have a system where the energy required to drive the machine is less than that extracted from the charged battery (or batteries) and, in the case of a rotor based SG, including that extracted from the rotor then please do let me know.

This assumes you'd be willing to make the invite. If you weren't then you'd have to assume something suspicious.

Regards

Richard

Comment

Hi Baroutologos

I know how you feel. I am also getting discouraged, but I'm not ready to give up yet.

I think what Baroutologos means by over unity is the ability to have a self runner with power left over to do some work.

When I started on my quest for free energy I saw the Bedini page about charging 9 dead batteries with the power from 1. And heard the story of the alternator that could be started with a rope and had 400 watts of power to left to do work, but haven't seen anything close to either.

Every time we hear about some new free energy device coming out it just fades into the back ground or is found to be a fraud.

What ever happened to Howard Johnson's magnet motor?

I've got 3 more ideas to try and if I don't have any success then I'll be putting things on hold until I see something more promising.

I will admit though that I have fun building these motors and have revived quite a few car batteries. I've learned a lot but have spent quite a bundle of cash on this "hobby".

A lot of you have more experience and knowledge than I do and I encourage you to continue in your research.

There, done with my venting. Thanks everyone.

Mark

Comment

@linesrg

You made that offer before...
                          But the problem for me with you is you have 7 years of experience with monopoles and the like, where's your stuff? You only have one thread on this board and its just a rant from what I can tell. I didn't read the whole thing tell you the truth.

So who are you? Were you in the Bedini groups? Wheres your stuff posted?

You wanna invite PM me.

I am building my house right now and I have no shop, yet. That will come later. Thats when I'll invite ya. But we'll know each other at that point. Hopefully.

If y'all can't make it work for ya or you don't have the patience and you don't want to ask for help or take advice from people thats something nobody can change but you.

I know it works. Everybody around me has seen my stuff. I have family members who were my best critics. They have no doubt now.

Like I said you PM me, we'll get to know each others backgrounds, and when the time is right you and anybody else are more than welcome to come.

Matt

Comment

Nice House

Heck mathew that is a big house, and very nice work. What is the building method called. Is that styrofoam blocks.
                            Cheers
                            Damian

Comment

since the thread is really about john's monopole not being OU. Ask your selves what happened when john demonstrated the 10 Multi coil set up on ENFTV, he put the energy in almost instantly. Was that OU?

If Yes, then from his knowledge it is like his kromley converter. Rick Fredrick now has 10 pole monopoles i think. Is it the same i don't know. The answer to your questions tho is if john had the 10 pole set up and is pulling a COP above one then there is your answer, and if so,. how did he set it up.

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                                @linesrg

You made that offer before...
                                But the problem for me with you is you have 7 years of experience with monopoles and the like, where's your stuff? You only have one thread on this board and its just a rant from what I can tell. I didn't read the whole thing tell you the truth.

So who are you? Were you in the Bedini groups? Wheres your stuff posted?

You wanna invite PM me.

I am building my house right now and I have no shop, yet. That will come later. Thats when I'll invite ya. But we'll know each other at that point. Hopefully.

If y'all can't make it work for ya or you don't have the patience and you don't want to ask for help or take advice from people thats something nobody can change but you.

I know it works. Everybody around me has seen my stuff. I have family members who were my best critics. They have no doubt now.

Like I said you PM me, we'll get to know each others backgrounds, and when the time is right you and anybody else are more than welcome to come.

Matt
                                Matt when you said you were busy i dint realize that busy LOL. We are getting our HEMP license to grow it on the Panacea farm soon to produce building materials, wish i had it in time and you were in Oz my friend i would give you the best building materials in the world. great work and theme, we really need to mobilize.

Ash

Comment

Working...
                                X