Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pyrazo circuit.

http://www.pyrazo.com/

I found this one peswiki today and thought it would benefit having its thread here so people can talk about it.

I'm limited to basic circuitery so I don't really understand how to follow the circuit. But I guess the base is that it's a Tesla receiver which can be tuned to a lot of outside transmitters whatever they may be.

Now there's no data available yet which shows how much power this can harness but I assume that will come soon.

The interesting part is that he says it could also attract photons or EM waves. This reminds me of an interview with one of Tesla's assistant quoted below:

Another fearful fantastic idea which Tesla developed with Sanford was his dark idea. This would also prevent wars. But would it? I believe that this could also be used to make war because the equipment could be carried in an airplane and it would float over a city and put it to dark. Not a bit of light anywhere would show. This is, to me, a most fearful idea. You turn on a switch and everything goes dark. There would be no electric lights, no lights in your car, your headlights would not show, if you strike a match it would burn but it would not show any light. No form of light whatever, instantly, the moment the switch is closed. So then Tesla said that if war started and the switch was turned on, the war would not be able to continue because nobody would be able to see. I wonder how it would be? I wonder if it would ever be used? Can you imagine what would happen in a big city, say at noontime, suddenly, not a pick of light anywhere; the sun would suddenly die out. Headlights of cars would not turn on and so it would be a terrible mess. And this apparatus, according to Tesla, could be put to work and control whole nations, either a city, or a village, a town, or the whole nation. All of America, all of Canada, of a press of a button. Is it a good idea? I really don't know.

Wicked cool.

Comment

Very interesting.

I did not care for Sterling's article at all... He was trying to suggest that "60 Hz line power" was what powered Moray's device and Tesla's Pierce Arrow.

Wrong.

Moray operated the device more than 30 miles from any power lines (without any attenuation), and once even under water. What ever provided the up to 50 kW of output, it was NOT power lines. And i have no idea where he got that "5.54 MHz" number as the operating F... Reports i saw said it output around "6 kHz" which apparently does give the same white glow as was reported with the incandescents that Moray often used for showing output.

Also, Tesla was said to have driven the Pierce Arrow in the country quite a bit, as well as the city... And in those days there were very few power lines in the country.

Directory:Pyrazo Device - PESWiki

But there may be some interesting similarities, at least on the surface. It would be great to have Moray's son give his opinion on this circuit. I heard that last year, while he was promoting his DVD, that he did post on a forum and answered some Q's. But i don't know which forum. He is quite elderly now.

Comment

This circuit has very little to do with Sterling's opinion, so why don't you relax a bit.

And you don't need a son of anyone to do your thinking. If you want to progress you do it yourself.

Comment

Lol don't worry Broli i'm taking my meds

No one has progressed on Moray's circuit (at least openly) in 70 years. So perhaps pure experimentation may not be the best route there, and researching the information available may do better, or at least point the way

As for this particular circuit, i suspect it is a puter sim done as a basic concept and has not yet been built. That's not dis-ing it, just mentioning.

And why it would matter if Sterling dismisses Moray's device as "close coupled inductance" or a similar way of "stealing 60 Hz power" is this:

Of all the devices and inventors, Moray is probably the only one they have never been able to debunk. There were lots of peeps who tried, and who claimed it was the above (C-C I or some other method of "stealing line power") at the time. But they always failed miserably in showing that... And Moray calmly let them try out anything they wanted. Lol it was highly frustrating for the skeptics.

So when that didn't work, and the threats and actually shooting him didn't work, they just ignored & suppressed and made sure that very few people today even know he existed.

So now, someone just can't sneak in such a suggestion in a published article (with nothing to back it), and give some of the people reading it who are not familiar with Moray's work the impression that his device was not "legitimate"... Because once any mention of "60 Hz line power" is made, "Foget About It", it loses all credibility.

This is a serious game we are playing here, Broli. It has to do with perceptions and manipulating them; and we are up against past-masters. If we expect to change public opinion about these technologies, we need to be as smart & tough as they are; because there really are those out there who want to discredit everything and everybody even remotely related to this subject: It's their job. And the way to counter it imo is to meet every challenge as they pop up. Which means if the "traffic" is heavy on some days, i post a lot and piss some peeps off, lol.

I am not claiming Sterling is a "dis-info agent"; there are other legitimate reasons to explain what he has wrote (he is known to sometimes let his own wild assumptions come out despite the facts). I personally like the guy.

... But he is clearly wrong about Moray
          Last edited by jibbguy; 07-28-2009, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Hello all,

@jibbguy

you mentioned 6 kHz as the output frequency. The same output frequency has a TPU.

Of course we are NOT talking about power lines. Its about hmmmm.....not easy to say.....it seems that the "big guys" - Tesla, Moray.....got the energy for their devices from the "air" that is all around us.

For myself I can say that I get the energy for my TPU from clouds. But the clouds a lot of miles away! Hmmm....not easy to wright this down. I see that this clouds are "charging" my TPU and the connected bulb "discharges" the TPU. A video would be needed to show you all what Im talking about but I dont have a camera, sorry.

Otto

Comment

One very interesting thing that Moray once said, which could someday be significant as a "clue" (if we ever figure out what it meant), was that the device outputted slightly more power in the day, than at night.

Comment

Pyrazo Circuit

I just received this information on the Pyrazo Circuit today and was asked to post it. This is supposedly from the inventor of the Pyrazo Circuit. I contacted him and asked for this information about a year ago.

Hello,

I would like to point out all of the technical challenges with the pyrazo circuit that must be overcome to get the device to work. If you can, I would like you to share this information with anyone you know who has an interest in the device.

1.) Unlike Moray, it won't work with with cold tubes. Moray's tubes contained radioactive elements and therefore did not need a heater element. While it is possible to obtained radioactive Krytrons, they are watched because of their use in triggers for the explosives used in the "fat man" style nuclear weapons and the process of obtaining them is a lengthy one. This is no problem, because hot cathode tubes can be used and the heaters can be powered from a car battery that will be replenished by the output of the device. Make sure that the voltage and amperage going into the heater elements matches the specifications for the tube that you choose to use.

2.) The tubes should be rated for the frequency that you are trying to absorb. This information is commonly available on the internet in the specification for the tube type.

3.) Choose an EM radiation source of a fixed frequency. Good sources are: 60Hz high voltage power lines (used by Tesla), AM radio stations (much to the FCC's chagrin), or a rich band of ionospheric vibration (used by Moray, 5.454 MHz if his 87' antenna is an indication, but there are many others.) Without a targeted energy source, the device will produce no energy. The device does not create or destroy energy, it merely transfers it.

4.) If you are using audio transformers to capture 60Hz energy, be sure that they aren't designed to filter out that frequency. Some are.

5.) Choose transformers that are capable of working with the frequency that you are targeting. (E.g. an audio transformer will not work for frequencies in the MHz range.)

6.) Right on the other side of the timing circuit isolation transformer, you may have to protect whatever timing circuit you are using from the voltage spikes that come back from the pulse transformer. Two reversed biased zener diodes, facing opposite directions, and connected to each other on one side, and connected to each side of the secondary of the isolation transformer on the other side will work for this.
                They should be arranged like this: T---|>Z----Z<|---T where the T represents the leads of the secondary of the isolation transformer.

7.) On the timing circuit, it is best to use op amps to refine the signal and from those, output a voltage and amperage that will properly drive the switching of the tubes.

8.) The timing circuit must filter the frequency to just the targeted frequency. The presence of other frequencies will greatly diminish the power of the device. Fortunately Lo-pass filters should be sufficient, and might be preferable as bandpass filters will absorb more of the needed signal.

9.) The output of the secondary of the isolation transformer does not have a ground plane. When using op amps to filter and amplify this output, you should use the differential configurations with your op amp.

10.) Most EM sources will barely get their signal through the isolation transformer. It will have to be both amplified AND filtered. This presents a technical challenge. Most op amp filters designs you will find combine a passive filter with a standard op amp amplifier configuration. This will not work in most cases. If the passive filter comes first, then it will likely squash out what little signal gets through the isolation transformer. If you put the amplifier first, then noise will also likely squash out the signal. The best configuration to use is one that has the filter built into the feedback portion of the op amp circuit, and remember, this also has to be a differential configuration because of the lack of ground plane.
                Here is an example of such a differential lo-pass op amp circuit with the filter built into the feedback portion:
                http://www.chrisangove.com/ee_ref/graphics/lpf2.jpg

11.) It is also good to use an op amp circuit for the necessary pi/2 phase shifting of the signal to drive the interrupt and shunt switches.

12.) Remember when driving the tubes in parallel or series, to keep your math on the voltage and amperage straight, and match them to the specifications of the tubes. Same goes for the heater circuit.

Happy Tinkering!!!
                -David

Comment

Very good information, thanks

Comment

Inventor's Info

Your Welcome!

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                    Very good information, thanks

Comment

One last thing...

Using the op amps with the built in filter means that you do not require another filter such as the tank circuit depicted in the diagrams. All timing and tuning is handled on the other side of the isolation transformer by the op amp/lo-pass filter circuit.

Comment

More random thoughts

Originally posted by jibbguy View Post
                        One very interesting thing that Moray once said, which could someday be significant as a "clue" (if we ever figure out what it meant), was that the device outputted slightly more power in the day, than at night.
                        The ionospheric vibrations shift from day to night. By changing the targeted frequency, you could maintain nearly the same energy.

Here is a graph of the spectrum at one point in the day:
                        http://home.netcom.com/~sbyers11/sp.gif

Moray, also, did not rectify the energy. For the modern hobbyist, this should provide no challenge with the components we are able to obtain these days.

I believe that Tesla did not invent his own device completely, but had heard of the concept from Moray and proceeded to make very brilliant improvements on it.

It would be fun to see someone build an audio amplification version of the receiver such as Moray reportedly had in his home. This was reportedly able to detect sounds from miles away. It would theoretically boost the reception of the sound by absorbing more of the sound energy, and might also work as a silencing machine. (I am reminded of the lyrics to "Mr. Self Destruct") Something useful for making the highways more quiet, or even individual cars.

Comment

Thanks!!

Thanks for all you have shared Macchendra!!

Originally posted by Macchendra View Post
                          The ionospheric vibrations shift from day to night. By changing the targeted frequency, you could maintain nearly the same energy.

Here is a graph of the spectrum at one point in the day:
                          http://home.netcom.com/~sbyers11/sp.gif

Moray, also, did not rectify the energy. For the modern hobbyist, this should provide no challenge with the components we are able to obtain these days.

I believe that Tesla did not invent his own device completely, but had heard of the concept from Moray and proceeded to make very brilliant improvements on it.

It would be fun to see someone build an audio amplification version of the receiver such as Moray reportedly had in his home. This was reportedly able to detect sounds from miles away. It would theoretically boost the reception of the sound by absorbing more of the sound energy, and might also work as a silencing machine. (I am reminded of the lyrics to "Mr. Self Destruct") Something useful for making the highways more quiet, or even individual cars.

Comment

On Tesla and Moray...

Tesla's powered an AC motor, and there were high voltage power lines between Niagara and Buffalo. (Buffalo being the place where his car allegedly eventually ended up.) Also, he would have needed more tubes for an inverter, so I think it was 60 Hz off of the power lines he helped design.

Moray said that his wouldn't power an electric motor, but if the frequency were as low as 6KHz, he would have known to rectify it and would have had little trouble doing so, and wouldn't have made the motor claim. I have never seen the reference to 6KHz that you are talking about. Also, His antenna was known to be about 87', which would be the length of a dipole for 5.38 MHz: where there's a rich band of ionospheric energy. Also, Moray's source would have decreased at night as he had found.

I don't know that Moray's son would have many answers. His quest for answers has never ended to my knowledge.

Very interesting.

I did not care for Sterling's article at all... He was trying to suggest that "60 Hz line power" was what powered Moray's device and Tesla's Pierce Arrow.

Wrong.

Moray operated the device more than 30 miles from any power lines (without any attenuation), and once even under water. What ever provided the up to 50 kW of output, it was NOT power lines. And i have no idea where he got that "5.54 MHz" number as the operating F... Reports i saw said it output around "6 kHz" which apparently does give the same white glow as was reported with the incandescents that Moray often used for showing output.

Also, Tesla was said to have driven the Pierce Arrow in the country quite a bit, as well as the city... And in those days there were very few power lines in the country.

Directory:Pyrazo Device - PESWiki

But there may be some interesting similarities, at least on the surface. It would be great to have Moray's son give his opinion on this circuit. I heard that last year, while he was promoting his DVD, that he did post on a forum and answered some Q's. But i don't know which forum. He is quite elderly now.

Comment

Rotating the plane of Polarization and Phase Shift is the Key!

Originally posted by Pyrazo.com
                              Attraction of Photons

When this device is used on radio signals, the voltage spike that occurs happens when the nearby photons are at their most polarized, and the spike is oriented such that it might attract these photons.
                              The Faraday effect causes left and right circularly polarized waves to propagate at slightly different speeds, a property known as circular birefringence. Since a linear polarization can be decomposed into two circularly polarized components, the effect of a relative phase shift, induced by the Faraday effect, is to rotate the orientation of a wave's linear polarization.

Light is a bipolar force with both an attractive and repulsive component that can be controlled. The discovery was made by splitting infrared light into two beams that each travel on a different length of silicon nanowire, called a waveguide. The two light beams became out of phase with one another, creating a push, or repulsive force, with an intensity that can be controlled; the more out of phase the two light beams, the stronger the force. This is an example of repelling the photons, but light is a bipolar force and it can also be used to attract the photons.

Originally posted by Pyrazo.com
                              Canceling Wave

The spike that is generated is equivalent to generating a canceling wave. As we know, energy is not created or destroyed by this cancellation, but merely transferred.
                              Inductive Coupling

When used on radio signals, the receiving antenna starts generating a canceling wave that matches the broadcasting antenna. This draws in more signal to the receiving antenna than would otherwise intersect the receiving antenna naturally. Eventually the signal follows paths that resemble magnetic lines of force.
                              An optical diode, is an optical component which allows the transmission of light in only one direction. It is typically used to prevent unwanted feedback into an optical oscillator, such as a laser cavity. The operation of the device depends on the Faraday effect (which in turn is produced by magneto-optic effect), which is used in the main component, the Faraday rotator. A Faraday rotator is an optical device that rotates the polarization of light due to the Faraday effect, which in turn is based on a magneto-optic effect.

The Faraday rotator works because one polarization of the input light is in ferromagnetic resonance with the material which causes its phase velocity to be higher than the other.

The polarization dependent isolator, or Faraday isolator, is made of three parts, an input polarizer (polarized vertically), a Faraday rotator, and an output polarizer, called an analyser (polarized at 45 degrees)

Light travelling in the forward direction becomes polarized vertically by the input polarizer. The Faraday rotator will rotate the polarization by 45 degrees. The analyser then enables the light to be transmitted through the isolator.

Light travelling in the backward direction becomes polarized at 45 degrees by the analyser. The Faraday rotator will again rotate the polarization by 45 degrees. This means the light is polarized horizontally (the rotation is sensitive to direction of propagation). Since the polarizer is vertically aligned, the light will be extinguished.

It might seem at first glance that a device that allows light to flow in only one direction would violate Kirchhoff's law and the second law of thermodynamics, by allowing light energy to flow from a cold object to a hot object and blocking it in the other direction, but the violation is avoided because the isolator must absorb (not reflect) the light from the hot object and will eventually re-radiate it to the cold one. There may be a simple solution to this, "Optical waveguiding using thermal gradients across homogeneous liquids in microfluidic channels".

The above publication describes the design and operation of a liquid-core liquid-cladding (L2) optical waveguide composed of a thermal gradient across a compositionally homogeneous liquid flowing in a microfluidic channel at low Reynolds number. Two streams of liquid at a higher temperature (the cladding) sandwich a stream of liquid at a lower temperature (the core). This temperature difference results in a contrast in refractive index across the width of the channel that is sufficient to guide light. The use of a single homogeneous liquid in this L2 system simplifies recycling, and facilitates closed-loop operation. Furthermore, with radiative and inline heating of the liquids, it should be possible to reconfigure this optical system with considerable flexibility.

Liquids, such as water, can be used as a waveguide for light. The solar death ray can do the heating of the liquids needed for this optical thermal gradient waveguide. By using two waveguides of a different length, then the two light beams will become out-of-phase with each other to create a repulsive force that can be controlled. With the right setup, this can be made into a very powerful system.

One of Wheatstone's most ingenious devices was the 'Polar clock,' exhibited at the meeting of the British Association in 1848. It is based on the fact discovered by Sir David Brewster, that the light of the sky is polarised in a plane at an angle of ninety degrees from the position of the sun. It follows that by discovering that plane of polarization, and measuring its azimuth with respect to the north, the position of the sun, although beneath the horizon, could be determined, and the apparent solar time obtained.

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                              3.) Choose an EM radiation source of a fixed frequency. Good sources are: 60Hz high voltage power lines (used by Tesla), AM radio stations (much to the FCC's chagrin), or a rich band of ionospheric vibration (used by Moray, 5.454 MHz if his 87' antenna is an indication, but there are many others.) Without a targeted energy source, the device will produce no energy. The device does not create or destroy energy, it merely transfers it.
                              Faraday rotation in the ionosphere

Radio waves passing through the Earth's ionosphere are likewise subject to the Faraday effect. The ionosphere consists of a plasma containing free electrons which contribute to Faraday rotation according to the above equation, whereas the positive ions are relatively massive and have little influence. In conjunction with the earth's magnetic field, rotation of the polarization of radio waves thus occurs.

I've chosen to use the Double Cylindrical Point Focus Principle (DCPF) as my antenna.

"Tesla's Pierce Arrow device and Moray's devices might no longer be lost to history! The bad news is that the plans are not for sale. The good news is that they are posted right on the [web]." -- David Morgan, July 26, 2009

GB
                              Last edited by gravityblock; 05-12-2011, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X