• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative Energy Breakthrough

REM Source LLC Announces

The First Private Showing of the REMGen
    Alternative Energy Breakthrough

Tulsa, Oklahoma Date: Friday Aug 7th 2009 Location: Will be revealed in the invitation Time: 9:00 AM

By Invitation: Only registered quests will be admitted.

Tulsa, Oklahoma (July 22, 2009)— REM Source, LLC today announced its first public showing of its ready to manufacture alternative energy motor that will be demonstrated by driving a generator.* The science behind the free energy devise now powering the motor will be released at a later date. The basic principles of the project where inspired by close friend and mentor, Mr. Troy Reed who has aided REM Source, LLC.*
    As a cutting edge company REM Source has been involved in the research and development with several designs of free energy producing products, ranging from various applications in electrical, mechanical, magnetism and frequency related products.* Now that they have completed their much anticipated drive unit project they will be seeking interest in distributorships through pre-production orders to move forward with their manufacturing plans. REM Source continues to work with other innovative inventors to help bring forth new ideas, whether being with research and development or marketing
    REM Source, LLC plans to use several different marketing avenues to deliver this and other revolutionary products. All serious inquiries and proposals will be evaluated, however the surest method to securing your own REMGen will be through their distributorship path. Naturally there are already large scale interests dealing with multiple governments, all of which are seeking their own manufacturing rights. Perhaps the brightest shining light is the fact that REM Source, LLC is already working a private investor group to secure a tremendous line of credit at an exceptionally favorable interest rate. The details of this agreement are currently not available to the public. However for the average consumer this is incredible news, because the chances of you owning your very own REMGen are now significantly higher. In light of this recent development, REM Source, LLC is committing to working aggressively with their distributors to ensure that payment plans are made available to everyone with a modest credit history.

REM Source, LLC has the ability to produce small to medium motors with plans to expand to large motors in the near future. *The REMGen’s source of energy will be released at a later date.* The Free running drive is the ideal renewable alternative energy source and the upcoming meeting will be the first and likely only public event for the demonstration REMGen. The only other viewing will be for investors until production begins.
    Anyone interested in attending should send an email and then we will return an invitation by email:
    D&B Enterprises for REM Source, LLC Mobile: 515-991-9318 Office: 515-993-4619 dave@electricity4free.com REMGen Alternative Energy REMGen Alternative Energy Device
    Tecknomancer
    Zeropointfuel.com

I was wondering what happened to Troy Reed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      I was wondering what happened to Troy Reed.
      good news

@tecknomancer
      did you sell this device ?

Comment

Lol, you said it Mark, he had disappeared from the F-E world and some rumors said he had passed away, and that his son was carrying his the work (does anyone know his son's name BTW?).

So this is very interesting news.

Comment

Troy Reed

Troy Reed is still alive, Guys this is big! I cant say more right now but it will change everything, I'm not the contact for this, I just know of this first hand, the press release was just approved, a turning point for sure
          Tecknomancer
          Zeropointfuel.com

Comment

That statement has been echoed a lot over the years. We'll see...

Dave

Comment

Every month I see numerous articles on peswiki about people who are ready to market their devices, but so far nothing has come out. I think the biggest issue is investment. No one's willing to put their money into them. But the government is giving billions to bankers to fix their imaginary monetary system. If it wasn't for the children and people on forums like these I would be willing to nuke this planet with the corrupt and close minded sheeple.

Comment

to the forum, eternalightwithin!

Now broli has one more reason to not nuke the dumb masses!

Love and light
                Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Originally posted by broli View Post
                  Every month I see numerous articles on peswiki about people who are ready to market their devices, but so far nothing has come out. I think the biggest issue is investment. No one's willing to put their money into them. But the government is giving billions to bankers to fix their imaginary monetary system. If it wasn't for the children and people on forums like these I would be willing to nuke this planet with the corrupt and close minded sheeple.
                  Broli that's some great themes in the start of your statement, i think we can use that in Panacea's new newsletter. It is only the non profit open source community with just enough resources to do pilot scale work and that can create security and ACCESS. I think you will see a publicly accessible FE cop+1 device from us before commercial.

Comment

debunking?

Originally posted by eternalightwithin View Post
                    That statement has been echoed a lot over the years. We'll see...
                    Dave
                    If we see a high-intensity debunking campaign, then pay attention.

Comment

I agree ash. Your organization is very noble I wish we had more like them over the world. Millions are wasted on meaningless projects that do nothing for mankind. The worst part is if you talk about it to the sheep they will jump to their defense, defending the very people that are lying to them and causing them harm in a million ways.

In my country we have huge amounts of universities filled with close minded thinking that produce 0 significant research. They have changed the very definition of true science.

I wish we had some public funded institutions with all the necessary equipment so ANYONE regardless of background or age could experiment,document and get the needed support from fellow researchers on things that are considered out of the norm in mainstream science. Skepticism and close minded thinking would not be tolerated. We would see tremendous amounts of progress in very short amounts of time.

But the world is so corrupt on every front that such thing will not happen unless something happened on a global scale to wake people up from their induced sleep. And realize the joke they have been played on their entire lives.
                      Last edited by broli; 07-22-2009, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Hi folks, Hi Broli, I know how you feel and maybe something is coming to awaken the masses, soon. If this helps, think about people like you and I and all the others that are awake as to the state of the world and actually care and would like to see it change towards true freedom. Think of a line of people, and in actuality folks like us are the true leaders of the line, its just the fake leaders at the back of the line are expert hypnotists and have got most of the rest in the line since birth looking back towards the other direction, a direction which, if they were awake, would not be entertaining and most would again look forward towards a true positive vision.
                        peace love light

Comment

A 3 x 9 forced matrix monthly membership club could fund anyone to do almost anything... the problem is to come up with a monthly renewable product to make the whole thing legal.... and to find someone to develop the software to run the whole thing online....just a thought.....

There is a company already doing something like this but no one has figured out how to get enough people to actually participate.....

Around and around we go....

Tj

Comment

Working...
                          X