• baroutologos
    replied
    Like the DDM registers no more voltage

Regards,
    Baroutologos

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What do you mean voltage is vanished?
    Like you can't use it to charge a capacitor?

Leave a comment:

• baroutologos
    replied
    By the way, I did a little experimenting on this.

One strange i noticed more than once is that, if i connect the two wires of potential (and no current) to a capacitor terminals, voltage is vanished. ???

Regards,
    Baroutologos

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Looks a little like this

http://jnaudin.free.fr/cstack/index.htm

Leave a comment:

• Inquorate
    replied
    Tesla pancake coils have rather high capacitance.

This is all worthy of experimenting with. Thanks barb.

Leave a comment:

• lamare
    replied
    Looks like a similar idea has been discussed here:

Electrostatic induction in a conductor

Interesting food for thought.

I have attached the two word documents posted there, so you won't have to register in order to read them.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• lamare
    replied
    Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
    The one millions dollars question/answer is:

HOW WE TRASFORM VOLTAGE TO USABLE POWER.
    What would happen if we'd put a coil in between charged capacitor plates?

Something like this:

Code:

-------------------  +  

----------------------------------
                 |                                |
                 /                                |   
                 \                              LOAD
                 /  L                             |
                 \                                |
                 |                                | 
                 ----------------------------------

------------------- -
    The idea is that if you have a (HV) open air charged capacitor, you have a "static" electric field in between the plates. This should act on any electrons inside a wire or a coil, moving them along the field and thus creating a current, which can be used by a load at a certain distance from the plates.

What do you guys think?
    Could this work, or did I overlook something?

Add:

Of course, one could also imagine a coil wound on a square, flat piece of plastic or something, that is put half into the capacitor, such that of every winding, there is one vertical wire inside the cap , and the other outside. This way, the effect could maybe be amplified.
    Last edited by lamare; 07-01-2009, 08:59 AM. Reason: Coil position

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My circuit was actually a stun gun I was building, but half way through breadboarding it I remembered some of Frolov's stuff, so I decided to give it a try. No resonance or anything, just entirely improvised. Heres the schematic I was building, I stopped at the transformer part and used that.
    It was interesting to note that grounding the other secondary lead dramatically increased performance.

High Voltage Dazer

I will video the circuit's operation if there is sufficient interest.

Leave a comment:

• baroutologos
    replied
    So easy huh?

@ Darkwizard
    Done that. The ac currentless electricity is converted to dc. SO what? Diodes work with potential only. Caps not. Caps in order to charge need voltage application AND a way to move the electrons around. (from one plate to another)
    Have you any solution for that?

* By the way, Avramenko plug shows some promise if true, alsoi do not know the amounts of power involved there.

Anyway,
    Then, i expect from someone gosu, to make the modeling of a machine, the testinga and if OU, video capturing, schematics etc
    For me, to convert voltage to power it's beyond my skills.

Regards,
    Baroutologos
    Last edited by baroutologos; 07-01-2009, 07:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• quantumuppercut
    replied
    Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
    Ok guys,
    Nothing special. We can have as much voltage as we want literally.
    The one millions dollars question/answer is:

HOW WE TRASFORM VOLTAGE TO USABLE POWER.

In conventional physics you need the electromotive force to start your electrons flowing i.e.the voltage.

But, work is produced by the current or the "mechanical energy of moving electrons"

So guys, I give you free voltage, you give me free power? :P
    Regards,
    Baroutologos
    Is it a one million dollars question? Can I give it a shot and and get a few hundred bucks if partially correct? lol j/k

Well, if you have high voltage or static charge, you can make an electrostatic motor. Electromotive force is contain within the high voltage itself and constantly in oscillation. Current is always there. It is just in AC form of super high frequency that makes it useless. If you can rectify gigahertz to tetrahertz, you will have unlimited DC from any electromagnetic waves, higher than those frequency, maybe gravity wave . Current diode technology is too far behind. The magic thing about electrostatic motor is they can rectify through circulation.

Leave a comment:

• sucahyo
    replied
    Originally posted by PArAd0X View Post
    I decided to verify one of Frolov's most basic experiments today, which is highly similar to baroutologos' drawing. My transformer was just a basic audio drive transformer.

Primary:
    12volt pulsed dc @ 10Khz

Secondary
    128 volts pulsed dc @ 10Khz
    Was the secondary really output DC pulse?

Leave a comment:

• Inquorate
    replied
    This idea could be mixed with a previous idea I had

YouTube - lenzless bedini motor - no transistors

Leave a comment:

• itzon
    replied
    This is also the basis of what Stan Meyer did to split water.

Apply pulsed potential to a water capacitor, and pull the electrons off the hydrogen/oxygen bond with a separate positive potential during the off time of the pulse and the result is gas because of the lack of electrons to hold the H2O together.

Leave a comment:

• Naboo
    replied
    @darkwizard
    Yes that was the idea, if he somehow is able to separate the current and voltage from each other then a capacitor is the way to absorb the potential and create real current.
    If that doesn't work a combination of free electrons from the ground or plate with diodes to restrict the electrons to only charge the cap might also work.

@PArAd0X

Great test! Have you chosen the frequency to obtain some resonance or is it just random?
    You are really PROVING free energy as a fact there, you need both of the wires connected to something if you want current to flow.
    I really appreciate the work Frolov has done, he has shown so many ways that we can obtain free energy/reactionless propulsion, (of course the Avramenko plug wasn't made by him though).

Leave a comment:

• darkwizard
    replied
    The coil generates voltage and current , if you put a low impedance load then you have current in the coil.

If you put a capacitor , the cap is filled with charges, when you discharge it you have current and voltage.

I don`t understand what are discussing, please be more specific.

Try to put a rectifier and a cap.
    Last edited by darkwizard; 06-30-2009, 08:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X