Volatge Generator - No current

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volatge Generator - No current

I have read again and again in Bearden's theories that the only element we ideally want for energy producing is Volatge without current.

Ok, i think have done that. If anyone thinks may has use for it, be my guest.

The simple way
    I have wound a bifillar coil and apply it to a rotor with magnets. Naturally voltage occurs at coil's ends.
    If you check the coil's ends as shown, then you have your voltage without current can flow.
    As stupid as that.

Regards,
    baroutologos
    Last edited by baroutologos; 01-20-2010, 08:32 AM.

No current

Have you tried it?
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

I wonder you have checked the AC voltage' amplitude between A and B' when you applied your load to measure the current?

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
      I have read again and again in Bearden's theories that the only element we ideally want for energy producing is Volatge without current.

Ok, i think have done that. If anyone thinks may has use for it, be my guest.

The simple way
      I have wound a bifillar coil and apply it to a rotor with magnets. Naturally voltage occurs at coil's ends.
      If you check the coil's ends as shown, then you have your voltage without current can flow.
      As stupid as that.

Regards,
      baroutologos

Comment

baroutulogos

In my concept is simple Bearden suggest to generate only voltage:

1) Collector Copper + Iron 2% alloy or Aluminium + Iron 2% alloy. Operated with switching < 1ms.

2) Capacitor with RIGID plates and not electrolitic don't consumes current, only static only potential.

3) Very special coil, is simply, many many copper like Tesla, by using very high inductances 1 Henries, 10Henries, >100 Henries. This coils with high impendance too, you put high voltage 300 volts - 800 volts but very low current, then this coils operates COP > 1. If you build this coils, is possible put pick up coils, this makes output with voltage lower and more current.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

There are plenty more way to do it also, for example with sharp current and voltage gradients.
          If the the pulse is strong enough you can rip the electrons away from their charge carriers, this needs some special spark gap setup though.

Comment

Avramenko's Plug

Baroutologos, your design is correct. You may want to read these, they have a very similar design and only operate on voltage/potential gradient, not current, like you say.

Frolov on resonant tuning and the Avramenko plug
            Frolovs 'Power from Nothing'
            http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/afep01.htm

Comment

@ all

I am not theorizing here. I have tried it and have it. Except my DMM is crazy. (not the case)

regards,
              Baroutologos

Comment

You have tried it?
                In that case could you measure voltage but not make any current in a load?
                Then the next step should be that you try to charge a capacitor.
                It might be that the capacitor needs to receive free available electrons from somewhere else though in a combination with your voltage, for example by ground or by large surface conductors like aluminum foil.

@PArAd0X

I know you didn't make the title, but "power from nothing" is not what Frolov is telling us.
                The power is released by the constant interaction between time and space, and asymmetry will release some of that available power to our use.

As he explains, conservation of energy or "the balance of energy" is always conserved, we just need to expand it to all four dimensions.
                We can prove now with verifiable experiments that the normal conservation of energy is just a special of case of a much broader interaction.

Julian

Comment

Yes the title is just automatically derived from the page and not made by me.

I decided to verify one of Frolov's most basic experiments today, which is highly similar to baroutologos' drawing. My transformer was just a basic audio drive transformer.

Primary:
                  12volt pulsed dc @ 10Khz

Seocndary
                  128 volts pulsed dc @ 10Khz

I left one secondary lead floating and the other went to 2 diodes in opposition in what could be called some type of "rectenna". I managed to charge 2uf @ 70volts in less than a second and could light a neon or small LED.

Comment

Ok guys,
                    Nothing special. We can have as much voltage as we want literally.
                    The one millions dollars question/answer is:

HOW WE TRASFORM VOLTAGE TO USABLE POWER.

In conventional physics you need the electromotive force to start your electrons flowing i.e.the voltage.

But, work is produced by the current or the "mechanical energy of moving electrons"

So guys, I give you free voltage, you give me free power? :P
                    Regards,
                    Baroutologos

Comment

The coil generates voltage and current , if you put a low impedance load then you have current in the coil.

If you put a capacitor , the cap is filled with charges, when you discharge it you have current and voltage.

I don`t understand what are discussing, please be more specific.

Try to put a rectifier and a cap.
                      Last edited by darkwizard; 06-30-2009, 08:09 PM.

Comment

@darkwizard
                        Yes that was the idea, if he somehow is able to separate the current and voltage from each other then a capacitor is the way to absorb the potential and create real current.
                        If that doesn't work a combination of free electrons from the ground or plate with diodes to restrict the electrons to only charge the cap might also work.

@PArAd0X

Great test! Have you chosen the frequency to obtain some resonance or is it just random?
                        You are really PROVING free energy as a fact there, you need both of the wires connected to something if you want current to flow.
                        I really appreciate the work Frolov has done, he has shown so many ways that we can obtain free energy/reactionless propulsion, (of course the Avramenko plug wasn't made by him though).

Comment

This is also the basis of what Stan Meyer did to split water.

Apply pulsed potential to a water capacitor, and pull the electrons off the hydrogen/oxygen bond with a separate positive potential during the off time of the pulse and the result is gas because of the lack of electrons to hold the H2O together.

Comment

This idea could be mixed with a previous idea I had

YouTube - lenzless bedini motor - no transistors
                            Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Originally posted by PArAd0X View Post
                              I decided to verify one of Frolov's most basic experiments today, which is highly similar to baroutologos' drawing. My transformer was just a basic audio drive transformer.

Primary:
                              12volt pulsed dc @ 10Khz

Secondary
                              128 volts pulsed dc @ 10Khz
                              Was the secondary really output DC pulse?

Comment

Working...
                              X