Atomic hydrogen furnace with COP of 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atomic hydrogen furnace with COP of 21

Does anyone know of any other documented replication attempts of the Atomic hydrogen furnace which was first proposed by William R. Lyne in his books: Pentagon Aliens and then covered in detail in his second book Occult Ether Physics (see page 81) - their available on scribd.com.

Over at JLNlabs you'll find the test of the Moller Atomic Hydrogen Generator which show results of different tests with one of them showing a COP of 21 - for run 83 which had an input power of 4.38w and an out put power of 92.97 over the 1 hour period it was tested.

Over at http://www.cheniere.org/misc/a_h%20reaction.htm Tom Bearden lists a possible explanation for what is causing the excess output of energy

Seams to me that this Atomic hydrogen furnace and maybe a helium version if the figures are correct (Lyne states that Helium would give off 460,000 calories/gram-atom about 4 time as much energy as Hydrogen) could well be a very viable method of getting cheap clean abundant energy.

. . .
    Regular service Signature:
    Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

88 views and not a single peep.

Seams Patrick J. Kelly was right when he wrote the folling in the Doubtful Devices section:

Moller’s Atomic Hydrogen Generator. One already successful experiment can be found at
    http://jlnlabs.imars.com/mahg/tests/index.htm where the highly resourceful researcher JL Naudin shows
    many successful tests on a system which can be found at the http://jlnlabs.imars.com/mahg/article.htm
    website. Please check out these very well presented sites. This system should not be called the “Moller”
    system as it was originated by William Lyne and published in his book “Occult Ether Systems” in 1997.
    William Lyne states that in 1999, Nikolas Moller bought a copy of his book and subsequently claimed that he
    (Moller) had invented the Atomic Hydrogen Generator, quoting directly from Lyne’s book. This system
    should be called the “Lyne Atomic Hydrogen Generator”.

This system involves repeatedly converting a completely contained body of hydrogen gas from its diatomic
    state (H2 where two hydrogen atoms are bonded together to form a stable molecule), to its monatomic state
    H-H (where two hydrogen atoms remain as separate atoms, not closely bonded together) and back again.

No hydrogen is consumed. No additional gas is required. The gas is just converted from one state to the
    other repeatedly. The problem for conventional science is that the output power measured in tests is
    typically 15 times greater than the input power in carefully measured tests run for periods of more than half
    an hour. Clearly, additional power is coming from somewhere - possibly the Zero-Point Energy field,
    possibly from the conversion of a minute amount of the gas from matter into energy (which would make this
    a practical, room temperature, nuclear reactor). In spite of these results, there appears to be little interest in
    this system.
    Quote taken from the all in one ebook on page 15-9/10 (page 758 to 759 of the 12 May 2009 version)

. . .
    Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

Savy

This quote says it all

''a practical, room temperature, nuclear reactor''

I can see the door being kicked in ,the front page head lines!!

We need to call this something else!!

Guilt by association.

Chet
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

Chet,

That's just one of Patrick J. Kelly's interpretation or possible explanations of what may be going on to produce a COP of greater than 1.

If a nuclear reaction was taking place then the Atomic hydrogen welding systems would all be banned.

As far as I can tell the furnace is basically an atomic hydrogen welding torch inside a container so as to be able to reuse the hydrogen.

Also radiation tests we done with the results shown on the following page: Radiations measurement on the MAHG v2.0 by JL Naudin

The followng is taken from the end of the page:
        Comments: As you may notice in the diagram above, no anomalous radiations (alpha, beta, gamma and X-radiations) have been detected close to the main reaction chamber of MAHG during the one hour test run. This confirms that the MAHG process is clean and safe...
        Although it's not really that conclusive compared to over 60+ years of use as a welding system. Atomic Hydrogen Welding
        Last edited by Savvypro; 05-30-2009, 05:29 PM.

. . .

Comment

Working on it!

I haven't finished yet (need to weld up the pressure vessel)...but, here is a drawing of what I am making

Comment

Radiant,

Are the tungsten electrodes in your setup movable as it states over at specialwelds.com that:
            The operator can control the heat by varying the distance of the arc stream between the two electrodes and the distance to the workpiece.
            See the text just above the "Shows macro of completed weld in a 12mm steel bar" image: http://www.specialwelds.com/underwat...en-welding.htm

. . .

Comment

@Savvypro
              Yes, they are adjustable with set screws (slide in and out)

Comment

Savy
                Pardon me for not looking in more detail

Radiant

WOW!!
                Aside from the normal concerns with GAS,that seems pretty straight forward!!

A picture [drawing] is worth a thousand words.

Thanks for sharing

Chet
                If you want to Change the world
                BE that change !!

Comment

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                  Savy
                  Pardon me for not looking in more detail
                  No problem.

On the nuclear issue - it is a valid point, for all we know it could well be a nuclear reaction that is taking place.

Within Lynes 2nd book Occult Ether Physics, he does state that the atomic hydrogen process could well be the reason behind the excess heat output in cold fusion experiments.

. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
                    Does anyone know of any other documented replication attempts of the Atomic hydrogen furnace which was first proposed by William R. Lyne in his books: Pentagon Aliens and then covered in detail in his second book Occult Ether Physics (see page 81) - their available on scribd.com.

Over at JLNlabs you'll find the test of the Moller Atomic Hydrogen Generator which show results of different tests with one of them showing a COP of 21 - for run 83 which had an input power of 4.38w and an out put power of 92.97 over the 1 hour period it was tested.

Over at THE ATOMIC HYDROGEN REACTION Tom Bearden lists a possible explanation for what is causing the excess output of energy

Seams to me that this Atomic hydrogen furnace and maybe a helium version if the figures are correct (Lyne states that Helium would give off 460,000 calories/gram-atom about 4 time as much energy as Hydrogen) could well be a very viable method of getting cheap clean abundant energy.
                    What this process generates if 8,400 degrees C is
                    the external sun’s temperature (8400/2210=3.8=4)?
                    BROWN’S GAS FACTS
                    INTERACTIVE COMBUSTION EFFECT
                    Theoretical flame temperature is 2,210 to 2,900 degrees C. However, it changes with different applications. Tests have been made which exceed 6,000 degrees C. Further tests have been conducted indicating in excess of 8,400 degrees C. (8,400 C. = 15,1 52 F.).

See also
                    Browns Gas History
                    Al

Comment

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                      What this process generates if 8,400 degrees C is
                      the external sun’s temperature (8400/2210=3.8=4)?
                      BROWN’S GAS FACTS
                      INTERACTIVE COMBUSTION EFFECT
                      Theoretical flame temperature is 2,210 to 2,900 degrees C. However, it changes with different applications. Tests have been made which exceed 6,000 degrees C. Further tests have been conducted indicating in excess of 8,400 degrees C. (8,400 C. = 15,1 52 F.).

See also
                      Browns Gas History
                      Al

For the furnace - only hydrogen is use, no oxygen involved.

From my understanding of the way the Atomic hydrogen welder operates, the H2 is split into 2H (atomic form) by the ark and then recombines to H2 on the material being welded. The process allows welding to take place without the material oxidizing. No oxygen used in the welding process.

My knowledge of the Browns Gas process is very limited so if I'm wrong please say so. Just from the Browns Gas Facts link you provided - from going by points 19, 20 and 21 it sounds like the same hydrogen process as described above may be happening in both the Browns Gas and Atomic hydrogen processes. But with the Browns Gas process Oxygen is included in the mixture.

. . .

Comment

Hydrogen Laser Energy Generator

While surfing the patent data base at google.com/patents I ran across an energy producing system which is a mechanically powered laser. (#4831627) The device uses a rotating magnetic funnel to convert hydrogen gas into a laser beam. The patent keeps talking about converting mass to energy but from what I can tell it's the breakdown of the hydrogen molecule which produces the lasing. It says some debris needs to be periodically removed from the chamber, with new hydrogen added. Perhaps if a higher temperature were used the atomic hydrogen would recombine, providing a closed system? A device like this would be easier to make than the furnace.

Comment

Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
                          For the furnace - only hydrogen is use, no oxygen involved.

From my understanding of the way the Atomic hydrogen welder operates, the H2 is split into 2H (atomic form) by the ark and then recombines to H2 on the material being welded. The process allows welding to take place without the material oxidizing. No oxygen used in the welding process.

My knowledge of the Browns Gas process is very limited so if I'm wrong please say so. Just from the Browns Gas Facts link you provided - from going by points 19, 20 and 21 it sounds like the same hydrogen process as described above may be happening in both the Browns Gas and Atomic hydrogen processes. But with the Browns Gas process Oxygen is included in the mixture.
                          This process generates Plasma.
                          Irving Langmuir - (The Plasma Universe Wikipedia-like Encyclopedia)
                          He also discovered atomic hydrogen, which he put to use by inventing the atomic hydrogen welding process; the first plasma weld ever made.
                          Neon lighting reminded Irving Langmuir blood plasma hence the term plasma.
                          Al

Comment

Nice find

Originally posted by Electrotek View Post
                            While surfing the patent data base at google.com/patents I ran across an energy producing system which is a mechanically powered laser. (#4831627) The device uses a rotating magnetic funnel to convert hydrogen gas into a laser beam. The patent keeps talking about converting mass to energy but from what I can tell it's the breakdown of the hydrogen molecule which produces the lasing. It says some debris needs to be periodically removed from the chamber, with new hydrogen added. Perhaps if a higher temperature were used the atomic hydrogen would recombine, providing a closed system? A device like this would be easier to make than the furnace.
                            Electrotek,

Interesting find , the converting mass to energy bit may be in there so as not to arouse suspicions at the patent office , then again it could well be what's taking place.

In Lynes writing about the process he seams to be under the impression that very little to none of the gas is used up allowing for it to be reused continuously.

In the patent it does state that other gases could be use as long as the magnetic field strength is altered in strength to compensate for the gas used. So a helium version could be made, with a potential of up to 460,000 calories/gram-atom output.

I've only just skimmed the patent and couldn't find what the chamber is made of, I'll read it in full later on.

. . .

Comment

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                              This process generates Plasma.
                              Irving Langmuir - (The Plasma Universe Wikipedia-like Encyclopedia)
                              He also discovered atomic hydrogen, which he put to use by inventing the atomic hydrogen welding process; the first plasma weld ever made.
                              Neon lighting reminded Irving Langmuir blood plasma hence the term plasma.
                              Al
                              Aljhoa,

Wouldn't surprise me, take a look at the attached image - between the furnace and the H2 holding tank there is an arrow pointing inside of the furnace stating 3500°K.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Savvypro; 05-31-2009, 08:23 AM.

. . .

Comment

Working...
                              X