X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown's KML Coils

Hey guys,

Check this out:

I made some of these. As I was making the coils I felt stupid and thought this just can't work. But I persevered and have tried some simple experiments.

This is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen! It appears to be working.

Batteries are powering a load and maintaining charge and even gaining some.

Very interesting.

Peace
    PJ
    Last edited by sigzidfit; 04-15-2009, 12:09 PM. Reason: missing words
    A Phenomenon is anything which can be apprehended by the senses.

I recognize the "stupid" -part :P as I did two coils myself and connected them to the battery on my current setup, but unfortunately I haven't had the "bizarre" -part yet.
    Maybe the voltage are too low in my setup or I just did it wrong, don't know yet, too early to tell.
    Hob Nilre
    http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

@sigzidfit

Can You describe Your setup?
      Hob Nilre

Comment

nilrehob,

I wound 4 coils as demonstrated in the video. 2 cw 2 ccw. I put two on each terminal. One pair attached to load and other set to "nothing". No diodes, caps, or anything else attached, just the load and the meter.

6 volt lantern battery with small dc motor from cd drive spinning two plastic discs for load. Ran for 1 hour. Voltage (running) went from 3.60v to 3.86v.

12v sealed lead acid battery with .14A muffin fan for load. Ran for 1 hour. Voltage (running) went from 10.72v to 10.71v.

12v sealed lead acid battery with 10w bulb for load. Ran for 30 minutes. Voltage (running) went from 10.52v to 10.46v.

I don't know dude maybe I was tripping. At the time though it seemed pretty interesting. I still don't feel like the smartest person in the world.

Simple enough to try out with out too much time money or effort. It reminded me of the device in the following thread so I thought it might be worth a shot:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-products.html

Peace
        PJ

Comment

@sigzidfit

Thanks for the info, I'll make a new try.
          I've read that when dealing with free energy 12v is not the optimal voltage, 9v is better, maybe that is reflected in Your tests?

http://members.fortunecity.com/freee...adamsmotor.htm
          search for "Known Negative Energy Voltage Harmonics" down the page.
          Hob Nilre

Comment

Even though it looked like BS I tried it also. Hooked my SSG up to a 8 wind 17awg wire and then wound one with about 75 turns to collect the aether and power battery is still dropping. Didn't think it could possibly work

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
              Even though it looked like BS I tried it also. Hooked my SSG up to a 8 wind 17awg wire and then wound one with about 75 turns to collect the aether and power battery is still dropping. Didn't think it could possibly work
              Did You balance each coil on the plus-side with one on the minus-side with the same number of turns but wound in the opposite direction?
              Hob Nilre

Comment

Originally posted by sigzidfit View Post
                I don't know dude maybe I was tripping. At the time though it seemed pretty interesting. I still don't feel like the smartest person in the world.
                Before you abandon any work on this, to convince yourself, try swapping the "+" coils on negative side of battery with the "-" coils on the positive.
                See what happens: better? worse? same?
                As you said:
                Originally posted by sigzidfit View Post
                Simple enough to try out with out too much time money or effort.

Comment

Hi Hob,

Yes they are balanced and wound correctly and my load was only 130 milliamps.

Comment

Gas! Gas! Gas!

One of the patents cited in the Kiker patents is US Patent 5134985.

An insulated coil of wire of a prescribed length and number of turns is positioned to surround a linearly-extending portion of a metal or plastic fuel conduit associated with an internal combustion engine or conduit transporting a burner gas to a stove burner or furnace. The coil core may be electrically conductive wire which is surrounded by electrical insulation or liquid electrolyte contained in plastic tubing which tubing is coiled around the fuel conduit. The use of the device is shown to increase the miles per gallon of fuel performance of an auto and to improve combustion emissions. In gas burner applications, the number of days of use from a standard volume gas cylinder has been substantially increased when the device is used.
                    EXAMPLE V

Gas Stoves/Madras, India

Three families were selected from different backgrounds and different income levels. These people had also kept reasonable records of how long a cylinder of cooking gas would last, usually between 28 to 35 days. The figure was, however,substantially constant for each household.

The device was fitted onto the fuel pipe from the gas cylinder to the stove and they were asked to keep records of how long the cylinder lasted. Cylinders are supplied in India by the government-owned oil company. About five months ofobservation are available. An increase in the number of days a cylinder of gas would last was obtained by all three families. The increase was between 10 to 15%. The experiment is still going on. These results would indicate that no external electrical field is necessary. The families have reported that the burners have a bluer flame when the device is incorporated on the fuel line than they have seen from the prior fuel line without the coil device installed.
                    Other suitable applications of the invented device with beneficial effects may be as follows, although tests have not been made to date.

1. On the inlet pipe to the air filter, on the wire from the magneto to the spark plugs and on the exhaust pipe of an I.C. engine in a motor car;

2. On all the pipes carrying inlet streams to a reactor and on all the pipes carrying outlet streams from a reactor;

3. On the inlet stream pipes carrying oil, gas, coal dust, etc. to a boiler or gas producer;
                    Based on additional tests, prior publications, and expert opinion, it is believed that the coil(s) used in the above described invention may act as a microwave antenna which picks up external weak electromagnetic fields which in turn influences chemical kinetics. Particularly, attention is directed to the 1981 Article of D. K. Kondepudi and I. Prigogine of the University of Texas (Austin) under a U.S. Air Force Grant published in Physica 107A 1-24 North-Holland Publishing Co. Feynman in hisLectures on Physics Chapter 23 discusses broadly the action of magnetic fields on coils.
                    Other references from the patent:

Feynman, "Cavity Resonators" (The Feynman Lectures on Physics), pp. 23-1 to 23-11. Narosa Publshing House, New Delhi, India, Indian StudentEdition 1986, 1988, 1989..
                    D. K. Kondepudi and I. Prigogine, "Sensivity of Nonequilibrium Systems" 1981, University of Texas, Physica 107A, 1-24, North-Holland Publishing Co. Oct. 1980..

Now thats Free Energy!

Peace
                    PJ

Comment

Eee-zee-pee-zee

Burner Fuel Line Enhancement Device as per US Patent 5134985.

Peace
                      PJ

Comment

Working...
                      X