X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LV Coherence V1.1

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
    @Jonathan

By chance have you inserted another mA meter in series with the PSU?

The last video I tried to get on YT (it would never be accepted for public for some reason) showed variations between three PSU's and two secondary meters in series.

81mW is great, without doubt. Maybe stick a carbon 1 ohm in series with the ground lead and look across it with your scope. The waveform should not be to bad and a rough mental integration can be done. I suspect you are seeing a large energy spike back into the PSU (coherence).

Thanks.
    @Dr Stiffler

The LV Coherence V1.1 circuit attached appears to consume less power.

I did as you suggested with 1 ohm resistor (inserted between filter and negative on PSU). The scope shots are taken just off optimal freq (LEDs are off) and on optimal freq (LED's are bright but camera exaggerates).

Jonathan

@Tecstatic - looks like candles for coil formers
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecstatic View Post
      Now I'm back again, I was low on rest and sleep.

Before I report my latest work, I just want to offer as a volunteer for an automatic battery switch circuit able to have two batteries connected, one for load and one for charging. The PCB will have a current consumption measured close to nanoAmperes except when the battery voltages are measured and batteries switched. The details can be elaborated later.

I can do the complete job from forum agreed specs to finished PCB incl. programming of the two inexpensive 8-pin micro controllers needed in what I see as a practical solution.

OK, after my first stupidity, I have now tried to build a SGate.

The replication is a bit harder, as no shops for building materials near to me has copper tubes for sale.
      The last few years they have optimized that away for better profit.

So I used the tubes I have, but they are not the same dimensions at seen in the thread.

I had to somehow find a way to do the dimensions of the SGate with my 18 and 28 mm copper tubes.

If I have understood Doc's directions correctly, I should replicate the 15pF balanced SGate.

I have looked at the SGate pictures to figure out what the design principle is.
      My guess is the masses of the two outer tubes must equal the mass of the center tube.

So first I adjusted the overlap of the tubes to get 15pF capacitance, that was 80mm.
      Then I got the weight of the 28mm tube to 64 grams. So 2 tubes are 128 grams. This equals an inner tube length of 275mm.

Collector to middle inner tube, ground coil to the left outer tube. AV plugs to right outer tube.

After some tuning I got to this first result. It is not correctly tuned, as it consumes 1,2W.

The two AV plugs each 15 LEDs are blinding bright at max intensity, and my Weller temperature controlled solder station
      flashes its led randomly instead of the regular blink frequency indicating correct temperature.
      The temperature regulation does not work so the solder iron overheats.
      Then I turn off the exciter, the solder station resumes normal operation after having cooled down for half a minute.

In addition the small 12V/4W incandescent lamp are connected between the outer tubes, but no glow seen.

All connections to the tubes are via IC socket pins soldered to copper tape.

I have 2 neos permanently mounted in the sockets soldered to the outer tubes to ease tuning indication.

The 3 pictures attached shows the replication, the display of the power supply and the scope shot.

Upper trace is the base signal, the lower is the signal from the right outer tube measured by my 1000:1 high voltage probe,
      so the peak-peak value is approx. 160V.

Just for tuning I can remove the scope probes an just place the HV probe 1cm from the right outer tune, then it pick up the signal anyway.

I have had consumption down to 0,8W shortly, and shortly after the picture taken I got stable 1.2W.

It can be seen from the "sine" that the tuning is not bulls eye, there are a higher frequency overlaid.

I have checked the efficiency of my power supply input filter.
      It can not lit a neo on the power input lines, a LED has a very weak glow, barely seen holding one wire and touching a power wire with the other lead..

The question is now how I most efficiently gets from this first try to a correctly tuned circuit.

Dear Doc, I now have 4 questions, please add if I miss something important:

1. Are the dimensioning of the SGate done correctly, or am I missing something ?
      2. The base frequency should be doubled to 14 MHz to double impedance and increase output, correct ?
      3. The wire length of L2 and L3 must be adjusted to obtain a clean sine ?
      4. Do I have to operate from a battery to get the desired effect or does the power input filter do the job ?

Eric
      @Tecstatic

Addressing your questions I can only respond to a couple as you need to change a few things to get the gate right. The attached diagram and picture of the battery charger a few posts back show the SGate you really want.

So for #1, correct. Very intuitive. #2 well ~10.3->10.6, 12 or 14 is fine.

For #3 I can not address it this way as I use a Spectrum analyzer and do not pay any attention to the base or collector. But I love your probe, did you sell your first born to get it

#4 No. PSU works fine if your filters work and the PSU is not being affected by the field, otherwise you can get into a mean little loop.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Spatial Light -Light Board

I have begun testing of the SL Light Boards to insure quality of the LED's and measure light output.

Thought you might like seeing the board.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Hooo the Spatial baby is coming out, head first, it's good !
          Hope he will enjoy to travel the world one day ...

About the readings on PSU, I understand what you mean Dr. Stiffler after seeing your video YouTube - Taking Readings with SEC Exciters and SGates
          The SEC is driving everything crazy !

@all: Wavefront101 is already playing with 2 SECs now
          see YouTube - SEC 15-3 HV

God blessings to everyone ,
          MDG

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecstatic View Post
            Now I'm back again, I was low on rest and sleep.

Before I report my latest work, I just want to offer as a volunteer for an automatic battery switch circuit able to have two batteries connected, one for load and one for charging. The PCB will have a current consumption measured close to nanoAmperes except when the battery voltages are measured and batteries switched. The details can be elaborated later.

I can do the complete job from forum agreed specs to finished PCB incl. programming of the two inexpensive 8-pin micro controllers needed in what I see as a practical solution.
            I was about to suggest microcontrollers, so I'm glad there's more thinking in that direction. Definitely can be done cheap and with a minimum expenditure of power...

OK, after my first stupidity, I have now tried to build a SGate.

The replication is a bit harder, as no shops for building materials near to me has copper tubes for sale.
            The last few years they have optimized that away for better profit.
            Do you have a Home Depot around you, as I have built my gate from parts from there. Just head over to the plumbing section and they have short copper pieces used to connect the copper tubing, as well as longer copper pipes. Everything is in standard dimensions so there isn't much to do but cut the inner tube to size and drill holes for spacers.

The two AV plugs each 15 LEDs are blinding bright at max intensity, and my Weller temperature controlled solder station
            flashes its led randomly instead of the regular blink frequency indicating correct temperature.
            The temperature regulation does not work so the solder iron overheats.
            Then I turn off the exciter, the solder station resumes normal operation after having cooled down for half a minute.
            Hehe, so you too have discovered your soldering station going crazy when SEC circuit is on. Some weeks ago I noticed that and it was driving me mad until I realized it was the SEC board causing it.

Now, I developed a protocol to do all the soldering, checking, etc. first, then power off the soldering station and do all the testing.

Though it seems the circuit does not affect my spectrum analyzer, I supposed they have spent more time on shielding it (as they should) than they did on my soldering station.
            Last edited by amigo; 05-01-2009, 01:27 AM.
            Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

• @Dr.Stiffler,

I'm all for practical applications - I waited a long time for your to finally say that. How long has it been anyway, year and a half since the first circuit?

Just tell us how we need to equip ourselves and what other items need to get...
              Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

• I found fun way to amuse myself with S-Gate. I’m charging 6800uF to 14V and turning off power supply. S-Gate connected to low power LED. So far I was able to keep LED lighted for 15 min.
                Mike

Comment

• Time for more thinking.

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                  @Tecstatic

Addressing your questions I can only respond to a couple as you need to change a few things to get the gate right. The attached diagram and picture of the battery charger a few posts back show the SGate you really want.

So for #1, correct. Very intuitive. #2 well ~10.3->10.6, 12 or 14 is fine.

For #3 I can not address it this way as I use a Spectrum analyzer and do not pay any attention to the base or collector. But I love your probe, did you sell your first born to get it

#4 No. PSU works fine if your filters work and the PSU is not being affected by the field, otherwise you can get into a mean little loop.
                  Thank you for a very helpful answer

Now I feel encouraged to go on with the next challenges. I don't think it is easy to calculate the coils to use due to several factors, of cause I can do trial and error, but it is not so tempting. I have some issues to consider before trying to build and tune.

Can the coil inductances be calculated just viewing the SGate as two 15pF condensers ?

Regarding raising money for the HV probe: I just confiscated my wifes credit cards for 3 days ( actually this is not a subject to joke about ).

To stick to the facts, I bought the probe (max 15KV) used on a net auction for around 75$, I have also bought my gem on a net auction: a Tektronix P6015 HV probe capable of max 40kV. I got it for around 150$.
                  The truth about my wife is that she has lots of economic sense, and she is very understanding and patient with her husband, despite his "weird" hobbies.

@Lattice333
                  It looks like candles, but I have used 15 and 18mm oxygen blocking plastic pipe intended for central heating of floors.

I will be back after my sleep and some thoughts and/or work.

Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by amigo View Post
                    @Dr.Stiffler,

I'm all for practical applications - I waited a long time for your to finally say that. How long has it been anyway, year and a half since the first circuit?

Just tell us how we need to equip ourselves and what other items need to get...
                    @amigo

Your joking right?

SEC or 'Spatial Energy Conversion' was reborn from ECAT or 'Energy Conversion by Articulated Transfer'. The very first ECAT tries date back to 1990 and even when it looked promising the math could not support the (conversion) concept. So to avoid explaining something that seemed not to be explainable at the time, (Conversion) was replaced with (Coherence) which appears to fit much better. Indeed my notebooks on the thought process date back to 1985, yet nothing physical. So no, its been a lot longer than a few years for me anyway.

I think what at last allowed me to think we could go to applications was "Lidmotor" he has expressed and performed in the (Inventors Thought Pattern) and has shown me that it can now be possible for the man on the street (maybe) being able to build something useful when guided with a trip to the hardware, some parts and a goal. I am changing my idea that the end user need an understanding deeper than what has been published.

@All

The ONE problem is that the circuits can not be developed into complex systems requiring extreme filtering, layout and shielding. Granted I was born and raised Analog, but I am no slouch in Digital, yet I do not see the need for complicating the process with devices that will require such things as programming. Digital was born of Analog and I see not need for any of the circuit I will present needing CPU's or Specialized Controller circuit.

That being said, I am waiting for some direction, I still do not see any replies at to 'Go for Light', 'Go for Heat' or 'Charge my Batteries'.

I will not get mired down in a 'Do Everything' approach, I think 'Lidmotor' has shown that others can run with a different ball in a different game and save me my primary focus.

What I find ironic is we have what 4 or 5 people here that take or appear to care? I guess I could do a YT video on Frog Disection with an SGate Knife and get a couple million views, yet every one cries for energy and one a few hundred bother to look. Strange, YES?

Comment

• YES Dr., that's strange that nobody do nothing, but that's life. Humankind is at a very low level compared to other civilizations. But we have things they don't have.

We (our souls) are on earth to learn, to see and to try to do something positive.

God gives us what we ask for, and most people are asking for illusion, they are happy with what they see here, they could be satisfied with a bit of money, a bit of power and other artificial things ...

May be you asked for exceptional knowledge, or special mission, and you get it, but don't be surprised that others can't follow, they just asked for something else, they are on another road ...

You have the chance to know exceptional things, and to do your best for a positive issue. That's it, you are evolving in a good direction, you are not wasting your short time on earth, that a winning situation for you.

Most people don't have a clue of what life is about, they think that's all that exist. They also don't want to think, they are happy to complain about paying increasing electric bills, but they are not interested to try to find another way, to find another life, they just ask for more money to pay the bill.

Sorry I could go on and on for hours, I'm a Philosopher.
                      I just wanted to tell you: don't worry, be happy, all this is not really serious, it's just a kind of virtual simulation for soul learning ... all for the Love, God.

We just try to do good, as much as we can or want, that's it, we will always be a few in the known, a very small portion of the specie.

You are gifted to bring something for positive evolution, and you should try to make it a good feeling thing for you, don't let you go angry or unhappy because of others behaviors. You have your way to follow, your things to do, and you can be happy with that chance to be in a special place compared to the other more common folks.

Sorry if it's a bit boring when I 'talk', but you are older than me, so you should know better than me what this is all about

We are very limited as human being, we do what we can at best.

One shepherd to drive many sheep ....
                      sorry again if my message is off topic. I wish I could be more useful to help you, but I'm just a layman, and have no experience in electronics.
                      God blessings,
                      thanks for trying to show us the way to replicate your circuits,
                      for a better world,
                      MDG

Comment

• @Dr. Stiffler

Thank you for challenging the group. As you pointed out, there are a number of environmental considerations for this type of circuit and you might be the only one that understands that impact.

Battery charging is the grail to me since all other applications can run off a battery. If we can demonstrate CEC>1 here, the world changes pretty quickly

I'll be building the SGate this weekend while I'm waiting for some parts and I hope I can contribute something to this group from whom I have learned so much.

~Mike

Comment

• The Lattice333 circuit

@ Dr. Stiffler---Thanks for the kind words about my humble efforts to build practical devices. I really enjoy learning about these circuits but I have a burning desire to turn them into something that I can use everyday. My wife is always looking over my shoulder shaking her head and mumbling words like "so what". If I can make something that even she will use then the war is won and I can keep on with the hobby.

@ Lattice333--- I was facinated by what you did with the circuit and so I replicated it. If you look at the circuit it just looks impossible. No AV plug. I did not use the filter. I just ran it on a 9volt battery. This is one of those circuits that you study and almost don't build because it just looks wrong. Thanks for sharing it. It works.

@Stenenafreter--- I am doing similar work to yours. I am looking to get the most light out of this as I can for the least amount of power. I wound a 200 turn coil for the output of the circuit and it lit up things better. This must have done something also to the broadcast frequency because it doesn't bother my TV nor radio as much. An aluminum foil shield over an FL tube helped also to limit the RF problem.

@All----The real test of this effort came last night when I turned to my wife and asked the simple question," Do you think that you can read by this light?"-----and she responded: "yes".

Lidmotor

Comment

• Originally posted by MGC View Post
                            @Dr. Stiffler

Thank you for challenging the group. As you pointed out, there are a number of environmental considerations for this type of circuit and you might be the only one that understands that impact.

Battery charging is the grail to me since all other applications can run off a battery. If we can demonstrate CEC>1 here, the world changes pretty quickly

I'll be building the SGate this weekend while I'm waiting for some parts and I hope I can contribute something to this group from whom I have learned so much.

~Mike
                            @MGC
                            You may already be knowledgeable in what hoops you will be required to jump through with the battery charging side in order to prove even to yourself that you can see CEC>1. If you start with the very simple charger I first showed, you will get a good hands on before you swing right into the gate. The simpler circuit will suprise you and show the direction. If you jump right into the gate you could spin the wheels for hours. The only difference is the addition of the gat and one coil and a retune.

Good luck.

Comment

• Why the Excitor

@All
                              Back over a year ago I placed a circuit on another site that for the most part caused a response akin to the swine flu today.

This circuit will show very favorable response and it was driven by a bench signal generator. Because I could not kill the fire storm over it, it went into the closet and I designed the Exciter to replace the signal generator hoping that the simplicity would remove much of the negative feedback on how a line fed generator feeding with only one lead could loop back via environment capacity and on and on. Anyway the SGate is for the most part a smaller version of this circuit, but the point is you can do some were wondrous things if you have a generator.

If we need a side trip while moving forward this is a most interesting stop.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by DrStiffler; 05-01-2009, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• A Free Paper Some May Like

I just uploaded one of the free papers that I think all should read.

More coming, but sorry not all will be free.

Single Wire Coil Excitation

Comment

Working...
                                X