Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
    @Jonathan

By chance have you inserted another mA meter in series with the PSU?

The last video I tried to get on YT (it would never be accepted for public for some reason) showed variations between three PSU's and two secondary meters in series.

81mW is great, without doubt. Maybe stick a carbon 1 ohm in series with the ground lead and look across it with your scope. The waveform should not be to bad and a rough mental integration can be done. I suspect you are seeing a large energy spike back into the PSU (coherence).

Thanks.
    @Dr Stiffler - thanks

Yes I can see what you are referring to. Intuitively speaking , the goal is to keep the coherence in the load rather than lose it in the PSU. So preferred designs should minimise energy spike returning to PSU? That is why @stephenafreter you need a filter on PSU.

What does mass have to do with it? There is a link between mass and capacitance? Something like Excitation > mass > capacitance > mass?

The paper will set us all straight.

Jonathan

Comment

• Originally posted by mlurye View Post
      Eric,
      A picture of a circuit I built with parts were used is here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post53048.
      I used 2 coils because I was lazy to make new ones and tried to use what I had.
      Thank you for a very fast answer.

I don't think I stated clearly, that the thing I was asking for is a photo of your physical circuit, not the symbolic diagram, as I saw this already. I ask for it to see details of physical locations, wire lengths between components etc.

Originally posted by DrStiffler
      What id D3.pdf?

A VLT is not a VLT if it is just two cylinders as in your picture, I guess I would have to agree it is more of an adjustable capacitor and should work, although marginal and no coherence.

So if you want to cut your pipe to match the last shown SGate, you should see much better results. Let me know how I can be of additional help.
      I think our postings crossed.

On the site Panacea University a bunch of pdf documents was published, named from D1.pdf to D21.pdf. The documents described many inventions. Recently the site has been restructured. I did not see the documents doing a quick browse. I have a copy in case you are interested.

I actually have 3 concentric cylinders, but it probably is worthless anyway.

I certainly want to pursue this further and make a new attempt on the SGate. Thank you for your helpful attitude :-)

I have a lot of computers near my work area, are they also subject to destructive effects from the coherence ?

By the way I have worked with EMC protection/shielding of electronic circuits long ago.

Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecstatic View Post
        Thank you for a very fast answer.

I don't think I stated clearly, that the thing I was asking for is a photo of your physical circuit, not the symbolic diagram, as I saw this already. I ask for it to see details of physical locations, wire lengths between components etc.

I think our postings crossed.

On the site Panacea University a bunch of pdf documents was published, named from D1.pdf to D21.pdf. The documents described many inventions. Recently the site has been restructured. I did not see the documents doing a quick browse. I have a copy in case you are interested.

I actually have 3 concentric cylinders, but it probably is worthless anyway.

I certainly want to pursue this further and make a new attempt on the SGate. Thank you for your helpful attitude :-)

I have a lot of computers near my work area, are they also subject to destructive effects from the coherence ?

By the way I have worked with EMC protection/shielding of electronic circuits long ago.

Eric
        @Tecstatic
        If the computer is meeting all FCC shielding guides and you do not set the Exciter on top of it or run interface cable near it, all should be ok. I have indeed lot a couple hard drives, wiped a BIOS and repeated reset Comm Ports but this was with a far more powerful unit and in one case of an HD the side on a Dell was removed.

I would say just use common sense and don't push the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecstatic View Post
          Eric
          Hello Eric, the documents you're talking about (D3 and others) were made by Patrick J. Kelly and can be found at Free-Energy Devices, zero-point energy, and water as fuel (now it's all in one free book of around 2,000 pages ! updated regularly). And yes it was hosted at Panacea-BOCAF 1 or 2 years ago.
          Hope this helps,
          MDG

Comment

• Hello MDG, thank you for giving the link

Eric

Comment

• Got some performance improvements. Now schema is running at 9V and current usage 0.1mA or less. Picture was taken when schema was running. All LEDs are lighted, not noticeable because of flash. S-Gate was removed (back to basic).
              Attached Files
              Mike

Comment

• I found one video where Dr. Stiffler mentioned 'Lattice333', here: YouTube - Spatial Energy Coherence
                Impressive light output using 2 SECs ...

Lots of things to learn from that videos posted 9 months ago.
                (2 SECs, 9 months, is it time for 'Spatial Light' delivery ? lol )
                Last edited by Jules Tresor; 04-30-2009, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• Moving Forward

@All
                  Well we have a number of people that can now do many tricks with FL's, Neon's and LED's, so can we now move into something we can build that will be useful in a practical and safe way?

1) Storage of energy. A SEC Exciter needs a bit of energy to trigger the coherence and the cohered energy needs to be stored in such a way that after a period of time we can supply our trigger energy and make use in other practical ways the excess.

2) The only two that are are able to be implemented without high initial cost are batteries and capacitors. Of the two the battery will provide the greatest return for the buck. One properly sized capacitor will set a person back a minimum of $55US and to make a device that will serve you will require that you have at least 6 of the units. Lead acid batteries (others also) will give the best return for the cost and two very good batteries can be had for less than $120US.

3) Additional electronics. You will be required to construct additional control circuits. The Exciters can not be connected direct to a battery and return a meaningful gain. We need to provide a switching system that both monitors and switches when needed. Note: Yes, if push came to shove all of this could be a manual operation, but I see no reason to stay so primitive.

4) Test equipment. Yes you will need or have access to some in order to construct and calibrate the final control systems.

5) Power Goal. I think we could consider a starting point at 45W/Hr solar panel for a return of say 207W/Hr without great cost. This would be in the range of $1KUS to $1.4kUS and with a kWHr at 0.30 would be paid for in;

Use 10 hours for a base usage period, 207W/Hr * 10 = 2.07kWHr and 2.07 * 0.30 = 0.621 per daily period. Using the worst case of 1400/0.621 = 2,254 days to recover cost, 2,254 / 365 = 6.175 years.

Not to promising is it? As it is said, nothing is FREE!.

So if I have not made a stupid mistake here in how I calculate it, is it worth it to go for it...........

I don't think so as a daily application. I think we can move forward, but in small emergency and remote short term requirements and may use multiple Exciters to reduce weight from battery storage. In other words maybe use just a solar panel to provide trigger and make real time use of the cohered energy.

Open for discussion!

Comment

• 40 watts solar panel at 265USD mrsolar: MrSolar.com, Online Solar, Inc.---Solar Panels and Solar Power Systems

How many batteries needed, if only 2 it's quite cheap. Battery bank is usually a large part of a solar installation.

45 Watts we could supply a lot of SECs !

Could we make Fluo Tubes or incandescent bulb with 2 SECs installed on each appliance, and this system supplied by the Solar/SEC/Batteries charging system.
                    Then we could save at each level.

Actually modifying a fluo tube to work from 2 SECs could save a lot:
                    if we get full brightness on a 18W fluo tube from 2 SECs at 20V; 100mA each;
                    that's 18W - 2(20x0.1) = 18 - 4 = 14 Watt gain; that's 77% saving on the bill !!!
                    (I think my estimation is conservative no? we might get even more saving no?)

Really Dr Stiffler, saving 50% energy or more on light would already make it a best seller, worlwide !
                    Investment = 1 fluo tube set and 2 integrated SECs only. Multiplied by the number of tube you want. It would be easy to spread around, because people are using fluo tubes everywhere.

For emergency cases, the 2 SECs could work many hours on a 12V car battery, of a standard solar charging system, or from your car !!!
                    Just my first opinion,
                    thanks for opening this very interesting discussion Dr.
                    MDG

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenafreter View Post
                      40 watts solar panel at 265USD mrsolar: MrSolar.com, Online Solar, Inc.---Solar Panels and Solar Power Systems

How many batteries needed, if only 2 it's quite cheap. Battery bank is usually a large part of a solar installation.

45 Watts we could supply a lot of SECs !

Could we make Fluo Tubes or incandescent bulb with 2 SECs installed on each appliance, and this system supplied by the Solar/SEC/Batteries charging system.
                      Then we could save at each level.

Actually modifying a fluo tube to work from 2 SECs could save a lot:
                      if we get full brightness on a 18W fluo tube from 2 SECs at 20V; 100mA each;
                      that's 18W - 2(20x0.1) = 18 - 4 = 14 Watt gain; that's 77% saving on the bill !!!
                      (I think my estimation is conservative no? we might get even more saving no?)

Really Dr Stiffler, saving 50% energy or more on light would already make it a best seller, worlwide !
                      Investment = 1 fluo tube set and 2 integrated SECs only. Multiplied by the number of tube you want. It would be easy to spread around, because people are using fluo tubes everywhere.

For emergency cases, the 2 SECs could work many hours on a 12V car battery, of a standard solar charging system, or from your car !!!
                      Just my first opinion,
                      thanks for opening this very interesting discussion Dr.
                      MDG
                      @stephenafreter

I agree with what you say and you are for the most part correct, (Except) the Exciters can be shielded to stop almost all RF radiation, BUT no one seems to have discovered yet that the FL's radiate great amounts of RF. If you shield this RF you have no light???

Comment

• Battery Charger

@All

Okay lets get the solder guns out and do some testing. I will attach a diagram of a battery charger that works and is CEC>1, BUT it has a problem, it works to well. It will charge the little 8.4 NiMH batteries in minutes. Problem is I fell sure the batteries are going to have a very short life. I do not have data to support this one way or another, this is where you all could obtain data that would be of great value. "You will need to read up on and understand batteries a bit" or the info you obtain will be inaccurate.

I posted earlier a simple diagram of a charger, this one works from an SGate and is fast and effective. The charge rate can be adjust to 20C, my feeling that 10C might not even be so good in the long run. Yet the numbers may be that they could be replaced as needed and show a faster recovery.

You would need two to run the exciter at 18V, exciter will charge one at a time, yet overall outcome is good.

The SGate diagram is already posted, grab a battery and letssee......
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hooooh that's the explanation of the burning feeling along the FL while runned by the SEC ! They radiate much RF !

So we have to use other kind of light; what about doing like in your video YouTube - Spatial Energy Coherence with an old style incandescent bulb ?
                          Is it replicable without the water ?

The 2 SECs look like taking around 24V x 20 + 50 mA = 1.68W
                          The bulb is a 7W I presume, if lit at 70% = 4.9W;
                          that's 3.2W gain = 66% gain !!
                          We still in the high gain zone, if my estimations are correct

Much warmer surroundings with incandescent light that the cold FL (just my opinion)
                          If not we have to go with LEDs (way much more efficient), but we will need a small number with high brightness to reduce the production costs no?
                          I suppose we can also get high brightness on LEDs by using 2 SECs, no?

Very interesting and practical talk Dr.
                          thanks for bringing light to our wonderings
                          MDG

PS: I took a still frame at the very moment after you opened the second SEC, then you moved the camera down to the SEC, but may be the input values didn't change after that moment.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Not Energy Creators

@All

I need to make this clear and tell you something about SEC and the Exciters I have never stated in public before.

*This we should all understand, SEC Exciters DO NOT create energy, the energy is cohered as a result of stimulation by an exciter.

**This has never been published....
                            Two or more SEC Exciters will not necessarily return return more energy, in fact if the are not phased properly you could cohere from two, less than you would from one. Multiple Exciters are difficult to synchronize, there is where the high power Exciter enters the picture.

Do not think just pouring hundreds of exciters in a shield box will power your home, it would be most difficult to do at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenafreter View Post
                              Hooooh that's the explanation of the burning feeling along the FL while runned by the SEC ! They radiate much RF !

So we have to use other kind of light; what about doing like in your video YouTube - Spatial Energy Coherence with an old style incandescent bulb ?
                              Is it replicable without the water ?

The 2 SECs look like taking around 24V x 20 + 50 mA = 1.68W
                              The bulb is a 7W I presume, if lit at 70% = 4.9W;
                              that's 3.2W gain = 66% gain !!
                              We still in the high gain zone, if my estimations are correct

Much warmer surroundings with incandescent light that the cold FL (just my opinion)
                              If not we have to go with LEDs (way much more efficient), but we will need a small number with high brightness to reduce the production costs no?
                              I suppose we can also get high brightness on LEDs by using 2 SECs, no?

Very interesting and practical talk Dr.
                              thanks for bringing light to our wonderings
                              MDG

PS: I took a still frame at the very moment after you opened the second SEC, then you moved the camera down to the SEC, but may be the input values didn't change after that moment.
                              @stephenafreter
                              This is moot. I got into this with another replicator and that is where the video came from that YT did not want to accept. It shows that and should be stated that any readings you see must be considered inaccurate, unless I state or confirm a reading. I will try and load the tape with out the audio, I think this is where YT gets upset.

What the tape shows is that instruments can not be depended upon unless you use great care and control. I will post here if the tape goes on.

Comment

• Maybe heading in the right direction now...

Now I'm back again, I was low on rest and sleep.

Before I report my latest work, I just want to offer as a volunteer for an automatic battery switch circuit able to have two batteries connected, one for load and one for charging. The PCB will have a current consumption measured close to nanoAmperes except when the battery voltages are measured and batteries switched. The details can be elaborated later.

I can do the complete job from forum agreed specs to finished PCB incl. programming of the two inexpensive 8-pin micro controllers needed in what I see as a practical solution.

************************************************** **************

OK, after my first stupidity, I have now tried to build a SGate.

The replication is a bit harder, as no shops for building materials near to me has copper tubes for sale.
                                The last few years they have optimized that away for better profit.

So I used the tubes I have, but they are not the same dimensions at seen in the thread.

I had to somehow find a way to do the dimensions of the SGate with my 18 and 28 mm copper tubes.

If I have understood Doc's directions correctly, I should replicate the 15pF balanced SGate.

I have looked at the SGate pictures to figure out what the design principle is.
                                My guess is the masses of the two outer tubes must equal the mass of the center tube.

So first I adjusted the overlap of the tubes to get 15pF capacitance, that was 80mm.
                                Then I got the weight of the 28mm tube to 64 grams. So 2 tubes are 128 grams. This equals an inner tube length of 275mm.

Collector to middle inner tube, ground coil to the left outer tube. AV plugs to right outer tube.

After some tuning I got to this first result. It is not correctly tuned, as it consumes 1,2W.

The two AV plugs each 15 LEDs are blinding bright at max intensity, and my Weller temperature controlled solder station
                                flashes its led randomly instead of the regular blink frequency indicating correct temperature.
                                The temperature regulation does not work so the solder iron overheats.
                                Then I turn off the exciter, the solder station resumes normal operation after having cooled down for half a minute.

In addition the small 12V/4W incandescent lamp are connected between the outer tubes, but no glow seen.

All connections to the tubes are via IC socket pins soldered to copper tape.

I have 2 neos permanently mounted in the sockets soldered to the outer tubes to ease tuning indication.

The 3 pictures attached shows the replication, the display of the power supply and the scope shot.

Upper trace is the base signal, the lower is the signal from the right outer tube measured by my 1000:1 high voltage probe,
                                so the peak-peak value is approx. 160V.

Just for tuning I can remove the scope probes an just place the HV probe 1cm from the right outer tune, then it pick up the signal anyway.

I have had consumption down to 0,8W shortly, and shortly after the picture taken I got stable 1.2W.

It can be seen from the "sine" that the tuning is not bulls eye, there are a higher frequency overlaid.

I have checked the efficiency of my power supply input filter.
                                It can not lit a neo on the power input lines, a LED has a very weak glow, barely seen holding one wire and touching a power wire with the other lead..

The question is now how I most efficiently gets from this first try to a correctly tuned circuit.

Dear Doc, I now have 4 questions, please add if I miss something important:

1. Are the dimensioning of the SGate done correctly, or am I missing something ?
                                2. The base frequency should be doubled to 14 MHz to double impedance and increase output, correct ?
                                3. The wire length of L2 and L3 must be adjusted to obtain a clean sine ?
                                4. Do I have to operate from a battery to get the desired effect or does the power input filter do the job ?

Eric
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Tecstatic; 11-01-2009, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X