High Voltage from Thin Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CosmicFarmer View Post
    I apologize. I just thought you were taking a hiatus and I directed that question to other people but I see your still here, and I sure hope your not dead because you are a regular invention machine! Honestly I have a lot of respect for you, Dr Stiffler... and I deserve to be called any name you care to throw at me. I'm just happy this circuit/method exists and that I discovered your work before it was too late. Trust me, I would buy you a beer if I knew what bar you went to.

I am getting together care packages for my friends, which will include SEC, tweaker, LED panel, dual wound towers, some batts, and will soon be giving them away. That shouldn't violate copyrights... Hopefully in some pay-it-forward fashion, and that is my method of spreading your word. Obviously it will have your name all over it with links and references. Hopefully I will get you some buisness.

And I still am lacking a 6 volt battery charger ;-) Thats what I get for working at a dead end job. I could use a 12v charger but wouldn't that just charge the batts lopsided?

Sorry again for my unprofessionalism. I would love to be a paid research scientist more then anything but I've been stuck in foodservice for about 10 years. It gets me the money I need though.

Thank you again for your whole life's work and publishing parts of it, so disrespectful loosers like myself can have hope for a better tomorow.
    @CosmicFarmer

I'm not upset at all, that's why the icon was inserted.

I just got a laugh out of how fast one can be forgotten or placed in a different state of being.

Like I said, very busy and will try to keep looking, but can't add all that much under present conditions, but one never knows, there is always something new and interesting.

Comment

• The promished layouts

Some posts ago I promised the coil layouts so you can make the SEC cubes I have used for experiments.

You can try many things if you make several of the little guys.
      Previous postings show the components. The rest you get from Doc's diagram for the SEC18. All credits for Dr.Stifflers sharings

For L2 I have used the 21 windings coil
      For L3 I have used 34 and 35 windings among others.

Rename the attachment from .pdf to .zip.

Enjoy

Eric
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by CosmicFarmer View Post
        This one too

Wireless or One-Wire Energy Transmission Construction Guide

L3 tower is 143 turns with a tap at turn 37 on a 12.5mm (1/2 inch?) Outside Diameter lucite rod.
        not sure where the tap comes into play with pre-built SEC18-1 board...

ABC

P.S. By the way, tuning LED is tricky... In some configurations I can get strong output with that LED completely off

Comment

• I think the deal with the tuning indicator is your leds that you use need to have the same Vf as the indicator otherwise the indicator wont indicate properly. Ive noticed that too, but the brightest light and lowest amp draw comes when both load and indicator are tuned... but I used 3.3 - 3.1 Vf LEDs, and I'm sure if you used different, especially a mix of different, the indicator will be off.

Or I could be completely wrong. Thats just what my brain cobbled together.

And the "center" tap is helpful to attach different things to, like I read earlier that an earth ground on receiving tower tap helps LED brightness, and lidmotor used the tap on his NILS to fill out the other 3 LEDS that the - pulse side couldn't use, so there's a use for it. So far all I have done with it is hung a AV plug LED off of it like a coat hanger and that works too, and cause little burns on my finger. The center tap is the only place on the whole circuit I can get a noticable "shock" - except if I palm the back of an active LED board and short a couple dozen volts through sweaty palms. Still dosnt hurt like cop tazers. Talk about an unsafe electrical device! Barbed electrodes....

If you don't feel the need for a tap you don't need to put one in I think, but if you plan on tinkering you might find it handy.

Comment

• I ended my NILS experiment after five days of running.

Using a 6V SLA 6.5 Ah battery and nine big 10mm leds.
            Starting voltage was 6.30v after five days it was 6.20v.

I notice the first seven hours the voltage droped fast.
            From 6.30 to 6.26.
            Then after that it only used around one hundredth of a volt a day.

Very Impressive Doc. thank you.

Edit: I forgot to say it was running around 10 mA.
            Last edited by slayer007; 11-04-2009, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• YES! Slayer007 good job, more food for the collective unconsciousness. Soon this will 100 monkey out and spread like wildfire. If it hasn't already.

Piezoelectric parts have high impedance so they should work well with the SEC, right? What would a piezoelectric speaker sound like on a SEC? And can we make a new instrument with this new technology ??? I wonder what tuning would sound like on that if it made a noise! I read somewhere on some magnet researcher's site that he got a coil to resonate with a crystal and once it got warm, it sounded like a banshee! Hm, I have no idea where that link is but I have been looking for ages..

Comment

• *Ahem*

Just in case anyone was curious. Still as bright as day 1, as far as I can tell. Just where this thing is going to dim, I don't know but if I had to guess I would say somewhere in the neighborhood of 5.0V. Draw your own conclusions.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Shamus; 11-05-2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Dang

That graph sure looks neat. Thanks for putting in all the effort and sharing.

Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Ongoing NILS experiment

@Dr. Stiffler & All
                    Like Shamus I am also continuing the NILS experiment. After 9 days I put a wall outlet (500 mA rated) on it for a coulple hours and brought the battery back up then later on in the week I put a little solar panel on it for awhile. I made a video of that showing the energy flowing into and out of the battery using just solar energy coming through a skylight in the house.
                    I am leaving the NILS on all the time 24/7 but might add an automatic on off photo cell circuit to it. This makes a nice light to have on at night.
                    Here is the little solar panel that I made for it---

YouTube - Stiffler NILS with small solar panel.ASF

Lidmotor

Comment

• OK, after 18 days continuous I think I've finally hit the knee of the discharge curve. It actually started to dive around day 17, right around 5.7V. Still no change in brightness yet at around 5.6V. Will post final discharge curve in a day or so.

Comment

• Great work with the NILS's

In case some of you try the sec cubes, make some extras.

I have today tried same setup as in my last video, same consumption.

To the left of the SECTWR I have one wireless SECRPT as in the video.

On the right I have changed to 2 wirelessly SECRPT in a "daysy chain".

The second most remotely repeater is also able to run a CFL.

I have 7 CFLs running approx. 2 foot light each. + 12 pcs. 10mm LEDs each on two SECRPT, nice light for 1.5W.

Don't know how much the field can be expanded by adding SECRPTs, but the exited field apparently is "refreshed" for each wireless SECRPT, using the LED sniffer it looks so.

Eric

Comment

• Respect!

@ ALL i have to say what an amazing achievement of research by ALL here, its has really shown how effective the FREE energy community is above all others in dealing with this genre of research. How inspiring is the Doc? We have just done some towers (thanks to Ren helping get some parts) and will get to a three tower tests and others later.

Imageshack - rimg00061
                          80 LEDS with the cap charged to 150 volts, + 4 Watt fluro
                          Input prob around 150mA,

Imageshack - rimg00141
                          150 mA, input DROOPED when adding the light

Imageshack - rimg00211
                          Imageshack - rimg00151
                          Input specified

Thanks to the Doc, here is the SEC course containing some of the best work done by our community out of respect and support to all. A special thanks to the Doc for letting us publish this, Also added in there help to steer
                          people in the right direction when discussing the SEC much like in Rosie's one. A special thank to you all for this work. More to come and thanks so much again to the Doc. Hopefully it will help others get straight into it and avoid the newbee Q's

Ash

Panacea University - Courses

Spatial Energy Coherence (SEC) Technology By Stiffler Scientific (PDF) added November 9 2009

This Patent Pending technology is an educational way to open the window to the "Energy Lattice" and allow the coherence of a greater amount of energy. Applications include research and development, electrolysis, battery charging, and efficient light circuits. All licenses are available from Stiffler Scientific. A special thanks to Dr Stiffler and the FREE energy community for their collective work and amazing achievements in this research and development. Special thanks to the engineers at the Energetic Forum. This document is still, subject to Dr Stiffler's supervision and editing and may change at a later date. Energetic Forum - Technical discussion

Comment

• OK, here's the final graph. Didn't quite make it to three weeks, but there you go. The battery, in the end, did the best it could, but it was just following its discharge curve after all. And I finally saw some dimming, though not as dramatic as I thought it would be.

Thanks again Doc, this is really great stuff. Like you said, energy is all around us.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                              OK, here's the final graph. Didn't quite make it to three weeks, but there you go. The battery, in the end, did the best it could, but it was just following its discharge curve after all. And I finally saw some dimming, though not as dramatic as I thought it would be.

Thanks again Doc, this is really great stuff. Like you said, energy is all around us.
                              @Shamus

Great job and you really hung in there until the end. Now granted there was not much magic here, just a bit of high efficiency, although I think lattice333 was going to disagree with it all. Something about placing the 9 LED's in parallel with a series resistor (wasting energy in heat) and come out the same as a NILS, or that is how I took his cryptic post.

Anyway great and thanks again for going so far with it.

Comment

• In the Lab for a few days

Well back to my favorite place for a few days. All I can say about my outing is ("The World is Falling Apart").

WOW!

Anyway when back I at once tried something I was thinking about the last few days. It worked so I did a short video and it has to do with the repeaters and a new way to approach the wireless issue.

I listened to the video and I think I need some rest, I have never sounded so subdued.

YouTube - A Variation on the Wireless Power Transmission with Towers and Coils

YouTube - Addition to the last video on new approach to Wireless
                                Last edited by DrStiffler; 11-09-2009, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X