High Voltage from Thin Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CosmicFarmer View Post
    I noticed that the 2 diodes in the extra L3 pack are germaniums... I have a big pile of geraniums I pulled out of TV's and other junk, but the markings are too small... What are the chances that the found diodes, if they work right, would be the right ones to connect to loads thru AV plug? Hopefully the list of diodes that rectify spatial energy is pretty large...

Thanks again for putting up with me Dr.Stiffler. You seem to be very quick in replies and very no-nonsense, which is what I appreciate.

Is it written somewhere about how this circuit trips matter into the excited state? or is that the part we have to figure out somehow! hahaha. I've read Spatial Energy X several times but its a lot to swallow, but it isnt that far-out.

Thanks again. I'll be using the RIGHT leds here in a little while.
    No! you are mistaken on the diodes, they are indeed Si (not) Ge, they are 1N4148's and off the same reel every other diode except the 1Nxxxx used for reverse polarity protection.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRON View Post
      By SPATIAL ENERGY, do you mean the broadcast signals coming off the local TV Station antennas?

Or could it be the magnetic flux in the wiring of your house / walls...

Or maybe its the 12 KV 100 amp branch circuit at the back of your house running along the property line...

HAS ANYONE tried any of this "SPATIAL ENERGY" science out in a remote wilderness location... IN A RAVINE where man made signals cant be picked up or tapped into

IF you do get "free" energy or somehow tap into the ROTATING HELICAL DIPOLES of the AETHER or COSMIC RAYS... when doing these tests ina remote location

THENE THERES SOMETHING TO BRAG ABOUT !

Peace
      JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

I was able to get a BLUE LED to light up with an antenna, 2 coils, a bridge rectifier and a ground plate driven in wet earth !
      actually lit continuously, at 3.2 VDC.... but then again was it something artificial or man made signals that i was picking up? was it the wiring in my walls or that conduit 2 feet away with 120 VAC inside?

HUMMMM...
      Why do you folks always rise from the dust and begin blowing around?

Comment

• Blowing in the wind

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
        Why do you folks always rise from the dust and begin blowing around?
        They've never built an sec, and they see things they don't understand. So they try to explain what they're seeing based on what they know, rather than have to change their beliefs.

It's the human condition; the brain enjoys validating it's own past thought patterns. People will do the same thing over and over, but only think about what they do the first time.

Very unfortunate; it's the few that can follow the anomalies found and pursue the trail of evidence through experiment without prejudice.
        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Battery Specifications

The system that was shown in my last video dropped 0.21V in 72 Hours.

To understand what that means you can see what the manufacture states for this battery and view the discharge graph, then make up your mind if this is highly (highly efficient of not. If I do not get the two weeks I stated 24/7 I will be surprised.

Here is the spec link;

http://www.staabbattery.com/mm5/grap...df/UB645-V.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
            They've never built an sec, and they see things they don't understand. So they try to explain what they're seeing based on what they know, rather than have to change their beliefs.

It's the human condition; the brain enjoys validating it's own past thought patterns. People will do the same thing over and over, but only think about what they do the first time.

Very unfortunate; it's the few that can follow the anomalies found and pursue the trail of evidence through experiment without prejudice.
            @ben
            is it like this. matter is made in our head and this is not what is really happening,because matters not really there? just a wave that we think is matter?

@Lid will try it, and with the last video of the Dr looking helpful too.ruuning the sec from the earth battery should be possible.

Drstiffle is it possible to put say 25volt with little amps to run the sec.
            Im thinking earthcells which i cant get highvolts but low amp?

Comment

• Whenever you throw batteries into the mix... As I'm sure you're well aware, batteries (and especially the lead-acid variety) are strange beasts.

Most lead-acid batteries like to be discharged around a C20 rate; however it seems that they don't like even slower discharges. At least according to the paper down below, it seems that slower discharges cause greater sulphation than a "just right" rate.

So while this arrangement might work for a while, it might not in the long run. It all depends on whether or not the batteries will stand up to repeated slow discharges. And of course, only experimentation will settle the matter.

I'm not wanting to spoil the party, just throwing in my USD0.02 as someone who has been working with these recalcitrant beasties for a few years now.

ABA-conference

"in situ study of the internal resistance in a lead-acid battery cells"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamus View Post

Whenever you throw batteries into the mix... As I'm sure you're well aware, batteries (and especially the lead-acid variety) are strange beasts.

Most lead-acid batteries like to be discharged around a C20 rate; however it seems that they don't like even slower discharges. At least according to the paper down below, it seems that slower discharges cause greater sulphation than a "just right" rate.

So while this arrangement might work for a while, it might not in the long run. It all depends on whether or not the batteries will stand up to repeated slow discharges. And of course, only experimentation will settle the matter.

I'm not wanting to spoil the party, just throwing in my USD0.02 as someone who has been working with these recalcitrant beasties for a few years now.

ABA-conference

"in situ study of the internal resistance in a lead-acid battery cells"
                Good information and well understood, batteries are the pits, but are you missing the point altogether? Cost per hour of light, regardless of if the thing craps out after a few months. When you can obtain a light source that will run 24/7 and the battery costs under $6 lets compare this to what D's might cost for the same time/output.

For third world how many installations will cycle LA's properly anyway? They use a little then charge it back up with a solar cell, or let it sit day days and then use the he__ out of it and never get it back to normal charge.

What you say may be very correct and accurate, but does worrying about this have anything to do with what this project is aimed for.

Gee! It's not the Holy Grail so lets stir the pot.

As can be understood my patients is very thin lately and only receptive to what meets what is taking place.

If someone can show it does not meet the cost benefit of the circuit, lets see the numbers and pictures using (same) setup, no inventors pick circuits.

Oh and yess anyone that wishes to do this a good electronic load analysis of the battery status before and after would be well received for comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bodkins View Post
                  @ben
                  is it like this. matter is made in our head and this is not what is really happening,because matters not really there? just a wave that we think is matter?

@Lid will try it, and with the last video of the Dr looking helpful too.ruuning the sec from the earth battery should be possible.

@Bodkins

I'm not sure what you are asking, first you say you would like to use 25V on an Exciter, then your earth cells (can't get) high volts but only low current?

I'll answer the best from what I think you are asking.

No! don't drive a 15 or 18 board at 25V, the very top and that is a bit precarious is 24V. At 25V the transistor breakdowns will be exceeded and the transistor will die.

I have 15's and 18's running <10mA with no problem, it takes a layout of load et.al. to get the capacity right so you can run this low. I am aware of people running 15 designs on 1.5V and uA input that drive up to 10 LED's.

I have not tried every conceivable variation and no nothing about your earth battery setup, so I hope this has answered some of your question.

Comment

• I'm not trying to stir the pot, just sharing my concerns about batteries. There is no disagreement on my part about the benefits of the technology--have I ever said otherwise?

And of course you're right; if LABs can be had for $6 then from an economic standpoint it kicks the living crap out of throwaway D cells. Again, no argument from me.

I'm sorry if I touched a nerve--next time I'll keep my concerns to myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                      I'm not trying to stir the pot, just sharing my concerns about batteries. There is no disagreement on my part about the benefits of the technology--have I ever said otherwise?

And of course you're right; if LABs can be had for $6 then from an economic standpoint it kicks the living crap out of throwaway D cells. Again, no argument from me.

@Shamus

No I think all would like to hear your concerns, but they should address the direction and maybe I have it all wrong, I thought my years of work were directed to either improving efficiency and maybe even better.

Every circuit I have developed or thought about over the years has one main prerequisite and that is to furnish something at less cost without reducing performance than what is currently available. In most case I can achieve the the first, but am a long way from maintaining current standards like the overall volume of light available or the current available for another type of load.

Exciters are at the watch drive system stage and have a long way to go to get to a Hoover Dam.

I want to here concerns, but I want also that people understand my goal and that is and always has been return on the utility dollar.

With the battery issue, a $1 a month is a big thing (still) in many places, yet I still never understand if this whole third world thing is just a sham. Okay we can give them a system that will run for a year (before battery dies from improper usage 'treatment') and only cost $5 in single units. Of course we have the ancillary's, Exciter, backup solar cell and so on. Okay fine, who is going to buy this anyway??? and give it away??? If $1 a month is extreme for many, in reality they should stay with a fire and the moon for light.

What you brought forth is correct, but it is not something to be concerned with at this point and I am not even sure that this is not easily correctable, I don't trust the battery industry.

Comment

• For Loki (Jim)

Just wanted to help make your day so thought I would give you a shot of the RF stack
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Batteries

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                          I'm not trying to stir the pot, just sharing my concerns about batteries. There is no disagreement on my part about the benefits of the technology--have I ever said otherwise?

Shamus and all

Wouldn't deep cycle marine type batteries work better with our SEC's?
                          I know the solar charging industry recomends them--Just wondering.
                          I'm going try to use one if I can just find the right size.--

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                            @Bodkins

I'm not sure what you are asking, first you say you would like to use 25V on an Exciter, then your earth cells (can't get) high volts but only low current?

I'll answer the best from what I think you are asking.

No! don't drive a 15 or 18 board at 25V, the very top and that is a bit precarious is 24V. At 25V the transistor breakdowns will be exceeded and the transistor will die.

I have 15's and 18's running <10mA with no problem, it takes a layout of load et.al. to get the capacity right so you can run this low. I am aware of people running 15 designs on 1.5V and uA input that drive up to 10 LED's.

I have not tried every conceivable variation and no nothing about your earth battery setup, so I hope this has answered some of your question.
                            sorry Drstiffle Im dyslectic,
                            my idea base on your work is to run a sec from a battery and earth battery cell.
                            cells are zinc rods, cotton and copper wire around the zinc rods in a plastic tube filled with earth,many cell =voltage.
                            this is used with the real earth ground copper rod and zinc or galvinised steel together,the places to put the + and - of the EarthCell will give added interest. All this will be using the setup from your last paper as a start point.

the earth cell can give the extra needed(if any) to support the everlasting light!
                            time to sign off untill i have anything to add.
                            thank Drstiffler for my Eureka (Ancient Greek Εὕρηκα/Ηὕρηκα - Heurēka/Hēurēka "I have found it")moment...

Comment

• @Dr. Stiffler,
                              Are you accepting resume's?

Thanks Ron........
                              Last edited by Loki67671; 10-15-2009, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loki67671 View Post
                                @Dr. Stiffler,
                                Are you accepting resume's?

Thanks Ron........
                                @Jim

Yes indeed and the requirements are fairly simple. Develop two totally useless new devices or copies of Tesla works per year. Each device must be simple enough so all can find fault and proclaim the lack of utility. Each must be supported by manuals or papers that no one will read and they must be simple enough so no one will understand.

Now if this is something you want to do with the rest of your life, we can talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X