• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat Tesla coil

@Tecstatic:

I have done some reading on flat Tesla coils, and found this:
    Singe wire conduction - 06/08/01

This fellow reports:
    "As you can see that flat spiral coil powered from the centre with single wire input gave more collecting voltage on the Avramenco Plug."

Might be interesting to try with your setup.

Comment

• While using the Exiter as a Battery charger I noticed a strange effect with the source battery.
      I was able to light an led off the source battery post with the Exiter not running.
      With the positive disconnected and the negative left connected I could light a led off the positive post.

With the earth ground disconnected for the tower the led will not light also.

Here is a short video of it.

YouTube - Exiter as a Battery Charger also lights a LED when it's Off

Comment

• Direction from here?

Hello all and especially Dr. Stiffler,

I have ordered about 20 small super capacitors off the internet. What I would like to do next is to do some studies of charging and discharging of the supercaps. I have had experiences in the past were digital equipment does strange things when high frequencies are involved. I would like to eliminate the affects of the exciter once the caps are charged by turning off the circuit. I am curious if this has already been done by anyone? If I am heading down the wrong path or someone already knows the results, I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
        Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by slayer007 View Post
          While using the Exiter as a Battery charger I noticed a strange effect with the source battery.
          I was able to light an led off the source battery post with the Exiter not running.
          With the positive disconnected and the negative left connected I could light a led off the positive post.

With the earth ground disconnected for the tower the led will not light also.

Here is a short video of it.

YouTube - Exiter as a Battery Charger also lights a LED when it's Off
          Wtf? But why?
          Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Originally posted by mudwump View Post
            Hello all and especially Dr. Stiffler,

I have ordered about 20 small super capacitors off the internet. What I would like to do next is to do some studies of charging and discharging of the supercaps. I have had experiences in the past were digital equipment does strange things when high frequencies are involved. I would like to eliminate the affects of the exciter once the caps are charged by turning off the circuit. I am curious if this has already been done by anyone? If I am heading down the wrong path or someone already knows the results, I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
            Steve
            @mudwump
            You will never have a properly tuned Exciter, therefore any results will be for the most part meaningless. The load on the Exciter if for all practical purpose similar to a standard xformer and reflects back to the transistor. If you tune for the short when cap is empty your tuning changes radically once the cap is charged.

Exciters need to be tuned into a stable load.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
              @samedsoft

First I have no idea what you are doing with the different towers and the auto ignition coil I can tell you that the higher the voltage you generate the less coherence you can expect as you will begin to offset any gain by the leakage caused by the HV.

You do indeed need a fairly high voltage in SEC Exciters, but that is only if you are going to stay local and that voltage is less than 250V, anything over this gains you little.

I have seen Exciters running on 1.5V D batts that would cohere, you have two thing to juggle, voltage and frequency, indeed even with a million volts and the wrong frequency you will get nothing.

As far as the 30W Exciter, that is not a public offering, one needs to ride the bike with the training wheels before discarding them.
              Dear Doctor,

I have to note that Ignition Coil fails for this circuit. Ignition coil acts like a filter.

We have applied pure sine wave to aromaz circuit from (1Hz to 4MHz) and output of the coil was only at 7850Hz in all frequencies we have applied...

I was thinking to put a fast diode to the one wire transmission line..

Do you think it is logical to block kick backs to transmitter from receiver?

I have found that Tesla was calculating Inductance in Colorado.

He has a basis to for his tower calculations..

But what is the relation power level and tower height, diameter, wire type and diameter, hat shape?

God Bless Humanity.
              Nuri Temurlenk

Comment

• Originally posted by lamare View Post
                @Tecstatic:

This fellow reports:
                "As you can see that flat spiral coil powered from the centre with single wire input gave more collecting voltage on the Avramenco Plug."

@lamare

Thank you for finding many good links, this one is also very interesting, so I will try it.

But...

Since I built my cube, it has been the exception not having a headache, and this is unusual. Normally my health is perfect, no trouble at all.

I can not say if I just caught some kind of illness at the same time as I did the experiments, or it is a direct consequence of the experiments. I have done no experiments since the the first two days after assembly. I have got a bit scared, as this is no fun.

I will be thankful to hear if others have experienced the same,

@Doc
                Are you feeling better now ?

I note that warnings has been given by Meyl, Rosemary and also the writer of your link.
                I have also read a document describing a riot in Ireland, which was stopped by a military vehicle which swept the crowd with microwaves from a distance of several hundred meters. The crowd was immediately falling to the ground, feeling their skin was burning. Very effective and very scary. I think both of the technology and the fact the "responsible authorities" used it.

I have used some time investigating my disk. It was a newly fresh install of the operating system. I have found out:

1. The disk can not boot anymore
                2. The disk is not dead, the encryption does not aid the forensics work
                3. The troubled sectors are in the code regarding boot
                4. The data partition suffers no damage I can detect
                5. The newly install, only booted a few times, had not the thin "shielding case" attached while doing the many swaps of disks. I think the thin metal case did a better job on the original disk which was placed nearby and suffered no harm.
                6. The other portable positioned next to the one with disk trouble had to be rebooted, then it has been OK since.

After some more work I will try reformat the disk to see if the incident is just an interference with operation, creating error writes, or some kind of hard error has occurred.

------

Back to the spiral coil.
                Most of you have probably seen the picture describing a radiant event which creates energy flow perpendicular to the wire.

Could this be the reason for the better effect for the spiral coil, because powering the center will have a longer length of "wire" near the output end intercepting the flow, than the opposite way around.

I am getting better so I will do the test in a few days.

If I do a charge using an AV plug of a high quality capacitor while adjusting for best tuning for a sufficient time, can the end voltage of the capacitor then be considered as a good measure of the AV voltage, or do I have to do the test another way ?

At least sufficient to determine the best use of the coil ?

Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecstatic View Post
                  @lamare

Thank you for finding many good links, this one is also very interesting, so I will try it.

But...

Since I built my cube, it has been the exception not having a headache, and this is unusual. Normally my health is perfect, no trouble at all.

I can not say if I just caught some kind of illness at the same time as I did the experiments, or it is a direct consequence of the experiments. I have done no experiments since the the first two days after assembly. I have got a bit scared, as this is no fun.

I will be thankful to hear if others have experienced the same,

@Doc
                  Are you feeling better now ?

I note that warnings has been given by Meyl, Rosemary and also the writer of your link.
                  I have also read a document describing a riot in Ireland, which was stopped by a military vehicle which swept the crowd with microwaves from a distance of several hundred meters. The crowd was immediately falling to the ground, feeling their skin was burning. Very effective and very scary. I think both of the technology and the fact the "responsible authorities" used it.

I have used some time investigating my disk. It was a newly fresh install of the operating system. I have found out:

1. The disk can not boot anymore
                  2. The disk is not dead, the encryption does not aid the forensics work
                  3. The troubled sectors are in the code regarding boot
                  4. The data partition suffers no damage I can detect
                  5. The newly install, only booted a few times, had not the thin "shielding case" attached while doing the many swaps of disks. I think the thin metal case did a better job on the original disk which was placed nearby and suffered no harm.
                  6. The other portable positioned next to the one with disk trouble had to be rebooted, then it has been OK since.

After some more work I will try reformat the disk to see if the incident is just an interference with operation, creating error writes, or some kind of hard error has occurred.

------

Back to the spiral coil.
                  Most of you have probably seen the picture describing a radiant event which creates energy flow perpendicular to the wire.

Could this be the reason for the better effect for the spiral coil, because powering the center will have a longer length of "wire" near the output end intercepting the flow, than the opposite way around.

I am getting better so I will do the test in a few days.

If I do a charge using an AV plug of a high quality capacitor while adjusting for best tuning for a sufficient time, can the end voltage of the capacitor then be considered as a good measure of the AV voltage, or do I have to do the test another way ?

At least sufficient to determine the best use of the coil ?

Eric
                  @Eric
                  I actually think the medical implications of SEC Exciters is really minimal, the reason I say this is that I doubt that 1 in 500 people (if there are 500 people) that have replicated an Exciter, with or without towers has actually generated Scalar Waves. Even if all create Scalar output the level will be less than 2 Watts. Now what cam cause a possible problem is not all that much different than normal EMF when the level is high and can cause a subliminal sensation. This is not so far reached as many people can sense 50/60Hz when the level is high enough, and even FL's can cause a problem when they beat against something else.

I do not feel the normal Exciter (<5 Watts) will do any permanent damage, even if detectable at the cellular level. Of course if you abuse it and sit next to the towers for example, well what might happen with a cell phone next to some heads, that issue is still outstanding.

The SEC 18 series PCB's that I sell do not carry a biological disclaimer and unless I hear of some proven problems I see not real need for same. Now having said that, yes maybe headaches for super sensitive people and that I feel will only occur when the Exciter is beating with something else, say a local tv or radio station. So all in all one must use care and common sense as with any electronics equipment.

The device you refer to as being used by the military and police, if I am correct, created a heating effect in the body and you feel like you have been exposed to a blast furnace, re: diathermy at very high power levels.

SEC Exciters actually have a health advantage, but if I talk about that I can get in trouble for selling snake oil

Comment

• Originally posted by kent_elyue View Post
                    Dr. Stiffler,
                    I'd like to thank you for sharing your valuable resources (time, energy, circuits, expertise) with us here. Thank you. You have my utmost respect and appreciation. I'm eager to get involved in replicating your work.

I apologize if this seems off topic.

I have been trying to access your documents from scribd, but that annoying website crashes my browser every time. (It's a result of their poor choice to hide downloads behind their unnecessary Flash10 requirement.) I've been communicating with them for a couple weeks now, but so far they have shown no desire to resolve the issue. (It's not just me, but 1000's of other persons worldwide that have this problem with their service, and I expect it to only get worse. Do a google search and you'll see what I mean.) I've given up trying.

Would you, or someone else please be so kind as to help me obtain your documents some other fashion, i.e. private email, rapidshare, or some other way? Please and thank you.
                    -kent
                    @kent_elyue

Sorry to hear of your troubles with Scribd, although there are indeed many sites that for one reason or another cause problems across the spectrum of Browsers and Operating Systems.

If I had a full time library staff I am sure we could solve many of the problems, yet I do not and its either research or IT, so I guess it is what it is.

Scribd and myself have certain copyrights that apply and I do indeed need to control this and enforce it when someone thinks they are doing a good deed and are just causing problems as I lose control for distribution and updates, modifications etc.

Comment

• Dr Stiffler,

Thank you for the reply. I understand what you are saying. In any case, I found a work-around: I disabled flash. I can now download the docs without the crashes. Thanks again.
                      -kent

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                        SEC Exciters actually have a health advantage, but if I talk about that I can get in trouble for selling snake oil
                        Hi Doc,

If I recall correctly Bob Beck ran into the same problems with his microcurrent blood cleaning technology. The way he got around it was by saying "this is not a health claim", "you might find that if you use this machine that ...", "research at your own risk ...", etc.

Not saying that you should, just thought I'd mention it.

Comment

• ALL

Here is the picture of 5x1.5 mm multi-filar SEC design with 1 mt height...

This design will be powered by Hairpin circuit or Aromaz SEC combo drive.

Please send us your comments..

Love & Brothership
                          Nuri Temurlenk
                          Istanbul,Turkey
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Test of spiral coil feed method.

Originally posted by lamare View Post
                            @Tecstatic:

This fellow reports:

Now I have done a simple experiment.

Instead of trying to measure the voltage at the AV plug, I decided to "measure" the feed voltage needed to just turn on 8 LEDs. I consider this an accurate measure of the AV voltage.

18.5V is required to just weakly turn on the 8 LEDs.

I tested with both center feed and feed to the outside winding off the "hot" wire from my Philips signal generator (PM5193).

I can not confirm center feed is more effective, however there is a distraction.

The spiral coil, inner diameter 8.2mm, outer diameter 44.6mm, 36 turns, 30.96uH is like two different creatures with these two feeds.

I found 5 frequencies lighting the LEDs for each feed, but to my surprise the frequencies were not the same.

Also the resonant frequencies were not the same when tested when connecting the coil to the signal generator with a series resistor in the ground line. I monitored the voltage over the resistor with my scope.

Center feed (hot line) gave 38.5MHz resonant frequency (lowest voltage over resistor)
                            Outside feed 37.3MHz.

Also with outside feed with square wave, increasing frequency gradually rounded the square signal to a sine like signal.

With center feed I got the more typical reflection pattern that distorts the curve at the transition to sine like wave when increasing the frequency.

Attached are the two curves for each feed, they look the same to me considering my accuracy in measuring. What could distract is that the "efficiency" rises with frequency, and the resonant frequencies are not the same.

The signal generator can max go for 20MHz square signal and then up to 50MHz sine.

The frequency over 20MHz is thus sine the rest square. Based on a comparison, the feed voltage for square wave would be 0.9Volts instead of the 1.1V with the sine.

The blue curve with square points is the center feed.

What do you think ?
                            Any problems with the way I have tested this ?

@Doc
                            Thank you very much for the health issue explanation.

@samedsoft
                            Do you have a link to the Aromaz SEC combo drive circuit ?

Due to an error on my computer I have to reboot before I can add the curve, stand by.
                            ...Now curve added.

Eric
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Tecstatic; 08-15-2009, 02:10 AM. Reason: Curve added

Comment

• I found 5 frequencies lighting the LEDs for each feed, but to my surprise the frequencies were not the same.

Also the resonant frequencies were not the same when tested when connecting the coil to the signal generator with a series resistor in the ground line. I monitored the voltage over the resistor with my scope.
                              I wouldn't guess they would be the same. In circuits like the SEC and the xmitter coils etc, the entire system has its preferred resonant point. That is why standard calculations fail in predicting, and why the term "spacial" resonance is actually quite fitting. Everything has an effect on everything around it. Interesting to note none the less.

Comment

• Dear Tecstatic

Please find attached proposal for your review...

Best Regards,
                                Nuri Temurlenk
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X