High Voltage from Thin Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wire Energy Transmission---Everything AND the kitchen sink

@ I got my SEC to run the new towers completely wirelessly by connecting one end of a clip lead to the bottom of the reciever tower coil and dropping the other end into my cast iron kitchen sink. It acted like an earth ground and the system ran without the connecting one wire between the two towers. Lots of fun.

Here is the video of it:

YouTube - SEC wireless transmitter--- using kitchen sink

Lidmotor

Comment

• Well done Lidmotor.

Dr Stiffler I hope this isnt out of place here. I used what I could find. I was able to see some of the effects. I dont have the LEDs yet. The circuit is very sensitive to capacitance in the area. My hand would switch it off when near by or tuning and it sometimes needed a kick start to go. Its on one wire, I had a neon going off the 1n4148's dimly. Also got the light to go the full length to the receiver tower. Draws a pittance.

The tower tops arent really very close to the specified ones, I will keep looking around.

I used a single layer solenoid and a ferrite rod to get 7 - 15uH on the second coil, the transmitting coils are on a larger form with the same turns specified. Id imagine this misaligns the tuning however, changing the inductance somewhat. Used an air variable cap and also didnt have the mica cap.

Pitiful compared to most, but fun to build, and plenty of room for improvement.
      Last edited by ren; 11-22-2009, 09:43 PM.
      "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

• Originally posted by ren View Post
        Well done Lidmotor.

Dr Stiffler I hope this isnt out of place here. I used what I could find. I was able to see some of the effects. I dont have the LEDs yet. The circuit is very sensitive to capacitance in the area. My hand would switch it off when near by or tuning and it sometimes needed a kick start to go. Its on one wire, I had a neon going off the 1n4148's dimly. Also got the light to go the full length to the receiver tower. Draws a pittance.

The tower tops arent really very close to the specified ones, I will keep looking around.

I used a single layer solenoid and a ferrite rod to get 7 - 15uH on the second coil, the transmitting coils are on a larger form with the same turns specified. Id imagine this misaligns the tuning however, changing the inductance somewhat. Used an air variable cap and also didnt have the mica cap.

Pitiful compared to most, but fun to build, and plenty of room for improvement.
        @ren
        Nothing wrong with you work at all and you admit its not a true rep and understand it will not work the exact same way. The learning is the important part of the whole experience. Getting a feel for the circuits in general as they are strange when in certain configurations and can misbehave at time.

I will comment on the fact that there is indeed a set of frequencies that are required for the SEC Effect to take place and allow for a possible CEC>1, but almost all coil and cap configurations will allow for some LED's and Neons and FL's, so the learning is to move from this to a viable meaningful item.

I hope I'm back on track for a few days, kind of been on a roller coaster, but looking better today, will see what the next brings.

Comment

• Dear All, Lidmotor

A friend from Russia sent me attached picture and it has single wire combination with FULL BRIDGE Rectifier AND GROUND for SEC. He claims that this combination better than AV plug..

Best Regards,
          Love & Brothership
          NT, TR
          Attached Files

Comment

• Let me add my 34 cents or whatever the postage costs these days...

I've found that FLs, neons, LEDs, inductive loads, electrolysis etc; they all need their own tuning. When FLs are at the full brightness, LEDs are dead and so on.

@ren:

I know exactly what you used instead of cups =) Been there myself about a couple of months ago and they looked cool hanging down my coils by those little chains =)

ABC

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
              @ren
              Nothing wrong with you work at all and you admit its not a true rep and understand it will not work the exact same way. The learning is the important part of the whole experience. Getting a feel for the circuits in general as they are strange when in certain configurations and can misbehave at time.

I will comment on the fact that there is indeed a set of frequencies that are required for the SEC Effect to take place and allow for a possible CEC>1, but almost all coil and cap configurations will allow for some LED's and Neons and FL's, so the learning is to move from this to a viable meaningful item.

I hope I'm back on track for a few days, kind of been on a roller coaster, but looking better today, will see what the next brings.
              @ren
              Glad to hear you got it working

@Doc
              Thank you for the frequency answer.

I really hope you get over your health problems. Let me remind you of the frequency treatment machines.

Having a less good health condition I was recommended to try it. I went there as a disbeliever, but when I saw the good effects on my own body I got convinced it works.

Since that (5 years ago) I have only got sick once because of salmonella in chicken. After 3 miserable months I got 1 single treatment, next day it was like I have had no problems.

As the exciter is UWB maybe your health issue is partly caused by "treating" yourself with less good frequencies. I have felt some bad effects myself. With the right frequency, even a very weak signal have biological effects.

If you search the net you will find a lot of references. Meyl is one of the guys that knows this works, actually doctors (MDs) buy his experimental sets and use them together with some generator for therapies. You can use the page for CEM-TECH as a starting point. Selecting English and research, you get some links.

Välkommen till Människans Resurser AB - Center för innovativa hälsometoder!

In English it means "Welcome to the Human Resources company - Center of innovative health care treatment methods".

Millimeter wave treatments is not nonsense, it is real and studied at many universities. Remember somewhere Meyl states that the nerves in our body are scalar wave transmission lines tuned to specific frequencies. Since he was invited as speaker for a health conference there must be something to it.

Unfortunately this document is not in English but it gives an impression on how the CEM-TECH is used.

http://www.mr-ab.se/Behandlingsmetodiker.pdf

I have used my CEM-TECH for about 6 months. At the last medical examination for my pilot certificate, my doctor did not understand why my eyes had improved instead of the normal deterioration at my age.

You can try an alternative with a SCIO or Libra, or you can buy a CEM-TECH and help yourself.
              This is told with the best wishes you get well again.

@all
              The frequencies I got some time ago from Doc are 10.3-10.6, 12 and 14 MHz (post #377)

Thursday I got my "non replica" one wire running off my signal generator.

I was so stupid to try other frequencies, so I had a sender without a receiver tuned in. When the receiver is tuned in, my Weller solder iron stops being "crazy".

That cost me my hard disk in the portable.

May I advice to stay down to 5 volts on a signal generator, while doing that sort of "fun" with "non replicas". 5V is enough for tuning in the receiver with one single AV LED.

Disregarding my disk, it was so easy (after the learning from Doc) to get it running with 2 spiral coils and 2 Christmas ball spheres covered with aluminum foil, like the one on the picture in my previous post. After the simple assembly it was up running in 2 minutes.

When I approach the sender sphere with some metal or another alu covered sphere, the receiver gets a significant increase in intensity. Too close and it dims totally out.

Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecstatic View Post
                @ren
                Glad to hear you got it working

@Doc
                Thank you for the frequency answer.

I really hope you get over your health problems. Let me remind you of the frequency treatment machines.

Having a less good health condition I was recommended to try it. I went there as a disbeliever, but when I saw the good effects on my own body I got convinced it works.

Since that (5 years ago) I have only got sick once because of salmonella in chicken. After 3 miserable months I got 1 single treatment, next day it was like I have had no problems.

As the exciter is UWB maybe your health issue is partly caused by "treating" yourself with less good frequencies. I have felt some bad effects myself. With the right frequency, even a very weak signal have biological effects.

If you search the net you will find a lot of references. Meyl is one of the guys that knows this works, actually doctors (MDs) buy his experimental sets and use them together with some generator for therapies. You can use the page for CEM-TECH as a starting point. Selecting English and research, you get some links.

Välkommen till Människans Resurser AB - Center för innovativa hälsometoder!

In English it means "Welcome to the Human Resources company - Center of innovative health care treatment methods".

Millimeter wave treatments is not nonsense, it is real and studied at many universities. Remember somewhere Meyl states that the nerves in our body are scalar wave transmission lines tuned to specific frequencies. Since he was invited as speaker for a health conference there must be something to it.

Unfortunately this document is not in English but it gives an impression on how the CEM-TECH is used.

http://www.mr-ab.se/Behandlingsmetodiker.pdf

I have used my CEM-TECH for about 6 months. At the last medical examination for my pilot certificate, my doctor did not understand why my eyes had improved instead of the normal deterioration at my age.

You can try an alternative with a SCIO or Libra, or you can buy a CEM-TECH and help yourself.
                This is told with the best wishes you get well again.

@all
                The frequencies I got some time ago from Doc are 10.3-10.6, 12 and 14 MHz (post #377)

Thursday I got my "non replica" one wire running off my signal generator.

I was so stupid to try other frequencies, so I had a sender without a receiver tuned in. When the receiver is tuned in, my Weller solder iron stops being "crazy".

That cost me my hard disk in the portable.

May I advice to stay down to 5 volts on a signal generator, while doing that sort of "fun" with "non replicas". 5V is enough for tuning in the receiver with one single AV LED.

Disregarding my disk, it was so easy (after the learning from Doc) to get it running with 2 spiral coils and 2 Christmas ball spheres covered with aluminum foil, like the one on the picture in my previous post. After the simple assembly it was up running in 2 minutes.

When I approach the sender sphere with some metal or another alu covered sphere, the receiver gets a significant increase in intensity. Too close and it dims totally out.

Eric
                @Tecstatic
                The frequency issue is getting closer to being defined for all variations of the circuit. I have to refer back to the first graph I did about two years ago and it seems now to be coming full circle. The numbers you have work in most situations, although as ABCStore has stated in his last post, different strokes for different folks. He is right on the statement that one setting is not the optimal for every type of load.

The only way to see what one is doing and the effect on spectrum of course is with an SA and even here it takes some time for a person to see what is happening if they are not instructed prior. I am in contact with some very good people that even knowing what to look for are still having trouble picking out the difference. Anyway that is a later issue for the next device.

You have indeed found a correct tower response. The approach of a ground that will increase output and moving closer will kill it. For a true (no wire) receiver a square of copper screen that is grounded is placed infront of the LED panel to get a doubling of light output.

There is one other frequency that is significant and it falls right in the high powered RFID area, 13.6MHz. This one even shows up in the background noise when no know transmitters are close. Watching the randomness of its level is strange, yet Exciters love to grab and lock onto it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABCStore View Post
                  I've found that FLs, neons, LEDs, inductive loads, electrolysis etc; they all need their own tuning. When FLs are at the full brightness, LEDs are dead and so on.
                  ABC
                  If I was doing work on a Gray tube, I would note that statement.

@Doc
                  Thank you very much for the extra info. I look forward to hear what to look for on a spectrum.

Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                    There is one other frequency that is significant and it falls right in the high powered RFID area, 13.6MHz. This one even shows up in the background noise when no know transmitters are close. Watching the randomness of its level is strange, yet Exciters love to grab and lock onto it.
                    Incidentally, I think 13.6 was producing the most amount of hydrogen in my tests. There were no oxygen, which is weird...

ABC

Comment

• Look at this light!

All,
                      Here is a shot of 48 LED's contrasting against August sunshine in the window behind. When I hit the "spot" in tuning they almost blinded me. This is my latest rig and it needs some additional tweaking but it is making some SERIOUS light.

Best regards,
                      Jim
                      Attached Files

Comment

• awesome Jim, gives me hope

Can anyone comment on the significance of the capacitance at the towers top and its role in transmission and/or effects to the circuit? Does one seek to tune the size/shape and thus capacitance in accordance with the frequencies of the circuit or is it simply desirable to have a elevated capacitance?

Regards
                        "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

• Originally posted by ren View Post
                          awesome Jim, gives me hope

Can anyone comment on the significance of the capacitance at the towers top and its role in transmission and/or effects to the circuit? Does one seek to tune the size/shape and thus capacitance in accordance with the frequencies of the circuit or is it simply desirable to have a elevated capacitance?

Regards
                          @ren
                          Every open ended coil (unterminated, unloaded) has a 'Spatial Resonance'. The coil structure (parameters) determines the 'Resonance' frequency and the Q of the coil. The Q in turn affects the bandwidth of the coil and sets the 3db points of the BW. When a capacity is added to the end of the coil, its "spatial Resonance' is changed as are all the other parms. You now either adjust the Exciter so that many of the frequencies it generates falls within the 3db points or you take a Exciter and adjust the coil capacity so that it encloses the selected BW from the Exciter.
                          Last edited by DrStiffler; 08-10-2009, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Tunable Receiver Tower

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                            @ren
                            Every open ended coil (unterminated, unloaded) has a 'Spatial Resonance'. The coil structure (parameters) determines the 'Resonance' frequency and the Q of the coil. The Q in turn affects the bandwidth of the coil and sets the 3db points of the BW. When a capacity is added to the end of the coil, its "spatial Resonance' is changed as are all the other parms. You now either adjust the Exciter so that many of the frequencies it generates falls within the 3db points or you take a Exciter and adjust the coil capacity so that it encloses the selected BW from the Exciter.
                            @Dr. Stiffler & Ren-----I made a tunable receiver tower using a variable capacitor, block of aluminum and an earth ground. This let me tune to resonance at the receiver end of things. I don't know if this is the right way or not but it seems to work.

Here is the video of it:
                            YouTube - Tunable receiver on SEC wireless transmission of energy device

Lidmotor

Comment

• I have a replication

It is a standard setup according to Dr Stiffler. Just as info, I have 39 turns of wire around the bobbin using 24 gauge wire. One thing that caught me by surprise is when I have the setup de-tuned by just a small amount there are some fun tricks to do. I momentarily touch the cups on the transmitter and then move my hand towards the LEDs on the receiver, the LEDs begin to glow the closer I get. If I get too close, they go out again. If they go out, I cannot get the LEDs going again until I momentarily touch the transmitter cups again.

The other interesting thing to me was that I had my meter on millivolts AC scale just setting on the table and as I moving my hand from the transmitter to the reveiver area, the readings changed. I am not sure how to interpret the results other than apparently my body was significantly affecting the charge all around the device.

Thank you Dr. Stiffler. A very interesting project.
                              Last edited by mudwump; 08-11-2009, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• Lidmotor

Your latest video looks a lot like this

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...xperiment.html

Love and light
                                Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Working...
                                X