Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnetic monopole arises when magnets repell each other.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats hard to say, what you want to know.

First, when current is inducted into a Coil, the Coil itself will build a Field,
    where N will be there, the Current will go to, either near the outer or inner End.
    Then depends, how this N pole from the Coil lay to the repelling Magnets.
    General what i did see at the Coils is, when you induce more repeling Magnets, it will give more Amps, when they are opposite, it will give more Current at the Coil.
    Like float from Water at pressure at a Tube.
    But i think, when Magnets or Magnetfields repel, they sproad the Force circular, so maybe this Magnets are better at center or in the Coil.
    And there will be sure a different, what kind of Coil you use, bifilar, Flat or normal Coil.
    But for generating i think, bifilar are still better.
    And for the Induction, it is usual the crossing magnetic field lines, what generate the current.
    Therefor i found out, that you get at 45° to the field the best induction, but i only use it hardly.
    And hard to figure out for me most time, where the right 45° is ..
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Food for thought

A visual you don't get to see much of.
      Ferrofluid

Why do you suppose Bismuth increase in volume upon solidification, like water.
      It is the most diamagnetic of metals and has the second lowest thermal conductivity.
      Connect the Dots ... Heat & Magnetic relationship .

Fire/Flame is diamagnetic. (it's Heat, not the "contents" of flame)
      magneticflame
      This web page tries to tell you oxygen rushing inward cause high pressure and pushes the flame away. .. Oh, REALLY?

Heat changes magnetic properties.
      Connect the Dots.

Curie Point Magnetic Heat Engine – How it works

Heating a magnet past its Curie temperature - the molecular motion destroys the alignment of the magnetic domains.
      This always removes all magnetization. Which is another example of: "here's the fact Jack" without the why.

Heat and Magnetism effect each other, directly connected, joined at the HIP.
      Twins

Everything interacts via Heat with Magnetics, doesn't it.

Ref link: A Dictionary of Chemistry and the ... - Google Book Search
      Page 772.

food for thought and just
      Randy
      Last edited by Vortex; 02-27-2009, 01:58 AM. Reason: Added Ref Link
      Remember to be kind to your mind ...
      Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

diamagnetic bodies

More about diamagnetic bodies:

Quote Link
        When we remember that against all this no
        single experimental fact 1 or theoretic argument which can
        in any degree be considered as conclusive, has ever been
        brought forward, nor do I believe can be brought forward,
        the conclusion seems irresistible, that we have in the
        agency by which bodies are repelled from the poles of a
        magnet, a force of the same dual character as that by which
        bodies are attracted; that, in short, 'diamagnetic bodies
        possess a polarity the same in kind but the opposite in
        direction to that possessed by magnetic ones.'

Comment

I googled thermomagnetic.

Thermo-Magnetic Motors.

YouTube - Thermal magnetic engine

Peace
          PJ
          A Phenomenon is anything which can be apprehended by the senses.

Comment

Howard Johnson - The Secret World Of Magnets

I attach some in case some of you can't see imageshack picture, first one from the book, other from
            The Tom Bearden Website

read howard johnson note at:
            DISCOVERING QUANTUM MECHANICAL MOLECULAR ENERGY

Three kinds of Amperian currents we have observed are:
            1. The double vortex where opposite spins are found along side each other.
            2. The double vortex where one vortex is inside the other.
            3. The third form is the flat vortex.

Dr. Feynman recorded finding some of these in his Vol. 2 Physics lectures 37 - (12 - 13).

The interaction of the momentum of these currents is the basis of our patent work for the last number of years.
            "Ampere was the first investigator to propose that the magnetism observed in permanent magnets is caused by tiny electric currents circulating within the molecules of magnetic material." Scientific American Jan. 89.
            "Magnetism - more specifically ferromagnetism - in a material is associated with cooperative interactions between individual atoms tending to align the magnetic moments of those atoms parallel. The magnetic moment of an atom arises from the orbital and spin angular moments of its electrons.
            Only some elements have unpaired electrons - hence magnetic moments - and even fewer show the cooperative interaction necessary for ferromagnetism.

"A permanent magnet (PM) is a piece of a material that has stored within it magnetic energy - by alignment of magnetic moments - supplied by an electric field during the initial process of magnetization. The magnet retains this energy indefinitely - it is permanent. The material can be a metallic element, a metallic alloy, or even an oxide.
            "There is a growing tendency to replace electromagnets by PMs because of major improvements in PM properties. The increasing cost of energy and the trend towards miniaturization are other reasons. The samarium-cobalt series of magnetic materials until recently provided the strongest PMs known.
            However, recent discoveries with alloy systems based on iron and neodymium promise even better performance.
            "The two basic parameters used to define properties are the remanence, Br, and the coercivity, Hc, the vertical and horizontal axes respectively on the Lanthology diagram. The remanence arises from the cooperative alignment of magnetic moments. The coercivity measures the resistance to demagnetization of the material; a high value is essential in devices where the magnet will be subject to strong demagnetizing fields such as in motors.
            "The coercivity depends not only on the underlying crystal structure but also on the microstructure of the material, on the domain morphology within the bulk magnet.
            "Demagnetization is resisted when a large energy is needed to reverse the aligned magnetic moments within a crystallite. In some crystal structures certain directions - determined by the orbital moment of the minor component together with crystal-field effects and exchange interactions - provide an exceptional resistance. A great deal of energy will be required to reorient the magnetic moments from one easy direction to another. The crystal is said to have a high magnet-crystalline anisotropy.
            "The role microstructure plays in giving high coercivity is related to the existence of domains - regions of common direction of magnetization - within a practical PM material. The movement of domain walls - separating domains - must be inhibited. This is often done by incorporation of another phase within the material. Much of the art of producing PMs lies in this microstructure control.
            "The Neodymium-Iron systems, the latest and most powerful permanent magnets, seemingly provide the best yet approaches to the two mechanisms outlined above for high coercivity. They are being intensively studied by many research groups." "Neodymium, Iron, a Pinch of Boron and Permanent Magnets" Union Molycorp.
            Last edited by sucahyo; 03-13-2009, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
              Howard Johnson - The Secret World Of Magnets

Three kinds of Amperian currents we have observed are:
              1. The double vortex where opposite spins are found along side each other.
              2. The double vortex where one vortex is inside the other.
              3. The third form is the flat vortex.

Dr. Feynman recorded finding some of these in his Vol. 2 Physics lectures 37 - (12 - 13).
              Yes, sucahyo and
              Who would have thought that many kinds of vortexes are observed in magnets.. ()
              That's what I've been thinking has been going on around electric circuits ..
              many kinds, big/small, interacting with each other. I didn't know they happened in PMs also.

I'm floating around with sooo many browser windows open, one lead / web
              page brings up 5 more web pages, so I sometimes miss following up on obtaining documents.

I missed following up on The Secret World Of Magnets.
              I'm glad you shared this with us.
              I will have to read "The Secret World Of Magnets" now that I have it.

Link to Errata for The Feynman Lectures on Physics

It's not the VORTEX that's important, it's the effects caused by the vortex:
              implosion, compression , suction, frictionless, soundless, limitlessness.
              These are the magic. (nature's way of creation)

Comment

That book make me come up with a couple of question.

- How the vortex created in a tubular magnet. If it keep changing position, then tubular core is the worst design of making magnet out of electric. Should we make them flat or square instead?
                - How do force / make sure the biggest magnetic vortex in one corner of an electromagnet.
                - Getting the most electricity out of a magnet have to be angled according to the location of biggest vortex?
                - Would star with 4 corner shaped magnet better than square or circle?

Comment

3D model of the 4 flux vortexes

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
                  That book make me come up with a couple of question.

- How the vortex created in a tubular magnet. If it keep changing position, then tubular core is the worst design of making magnet out of electric. Should we make them flat or square instead?
                  - How do force / make sure the biggest magnetic vortex in one corner of an electromagnet.
                  - Getting the most electricity out of a magnet have to be angled according to the location of biggest vortex?
                  - Would star with 4 corner shaped magnet better than square or circle?
                  Firstly let's review the 3D model of the 4 vortexes

Ref link.

Flat or square does not matter (as I think you are thinking shape) ..
                  a vortex is cone/spiral shaped and the shape of the magnet will not change
                  the basic shape of the vortex.
                  There will still be 4 .. count them .. 4 vortexes to each magnet.

I have questions too:
                  A vortex is not a static structure, it is in motion, continuously.
                  How fast is magnetism?
                  Where is the "Stuff" coming from that is sucked into the TOP of each vortex?
                  Where is the "Stuff" going that, ah, disappears at the BOTTOM of each vortex?

The "Stuff" is the ? magnetic current ? polarized then ..

Comment

Originally posted by sigzidfit View Post
                    yes sigzidfit, this is a good example of how heat robs a magnet of power.
                    The hard question is why does it lose power? ...
                    Heat is an energy that generally "add to" not "takes away" power.

A vortex cools .. adding heat would rob the vortex of it's relative coolness.
                    But I do not think it is that simple. .. heat would SLOW the vortex down!!
                    Correctly answering why will give answers to how the power Becomes what it is, maybe where it is coming from too.

Comment

Heat aka (no-heat) and Spin

If I recall correctly Joe Newman had some interesting diagrams relating to magnetic spin effects in his books.

The patents on the xogen hydrogen generator say it has the ability to selectively produce H atoms of varying spins. Haha.

Relating to heat which I reckon represents a differential. Perhaps these and those referenced by them will provide a clue or two.

Magnetic heat pumping
                      Patent number: 4069028
                      Filing date: Nov 30, 1976
                      Issue date: Jan 17, 1978
                      Inventor: Gerald V. Brown
                      Assignee: The United States of America as represented by the United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration
                      Magnetic heat pumping - Google Patents

Magnetic heating and cooling systems
                      Patent number: 5231834
                      Filing date: Aug 27, 1990
                      Issue date: Aug 3, 1993
                      Inventor: James E. Burnett
                      Magnetic heating and cooling systems - Google Patents

IMPROVEMENTS IN PYROMAGNETIC MOTORS
                      Patent number: 3551709
                      Filing date: Jun 25, 1968
                      Issue date: Dec 1970
                      Inventor: Kemenczky
                      IMPROVEMENTS IN PYROMAGNETIC MOTORS - Google Patents

PYROMAGNETO-ELECTRIC GENERATOR
                      Patent number: 428057
                      Issue date: May 1890
                      Inventor: Tesla et al.
                      PYROMAGNETO-ELECTRIC GENERATOR - Google Patents
                      A Phenomenon is anything which can be apprehended by the senses.

Comment

Device that work the same principle as Howard Johnson, mentioned by derrickjmanderson at:
                        Imhotep's Lab Interactive FAQ • View topic - Recommended Fan to use for conversion

The one who built the device is Juan Carlos Aviles Moran :
                        Magnetic Repellency Unit (U.R.M)

link by derrickjmanderson, translation:
                        Translation result for http://freedom.over-blog.es/

alternate
                        īSi se construye un magnetic mill de 2 metros de diametro de buena aleacion y un buen blindaje magnetico que evite la distorcion magnetica girara tan rapido que podria potenciar 2 dinamos de 5000 wat

video:
                        YouTube - IEVE //// free energy magnetic mill juan carlos aviles moran
                        YouTube - juan carlos aviles moran

Last edited by sucahyo; 03-04-2009, 09:33 AM.

Comment

That's a waste of magnets if you ask me. If you want to experiment with this setup you'd be better off using a toroidal wound coil at the perimeter. You'll get a much better circular field and don't need to fine tune so many pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by broli View Post
                            As an addition here is how the strength of the field looks like if you were walking on the plane away from 0.

You would see there's a bulge which makes kind of sense as it had to start from 0. But if you decrease the distance of the poles this bulge would get higher and higher until the field truly looks like an electrical charged monopole.

I was also wondering why my threads aren't popular. I barely get to discuss these subjects with people so they just die off. Aren't they good enough? Or are they stupid? Or something else?
                            I just read your thread... it is absolutely amazing.. But at the same time it hurts my mind. It is not so simple to me. It is really good stuff. Keep up the effort. You could be on to something very good, but maybe many people find it hard to understand.

You know back in the day before the company I worked for closed, I presented to them the solution to what they were looking for for the last 20 years. They did not understand it, and did not listen. Until 5 more years passed by, and they still were scratching their heads, then decided to try one of my solutions. They realized it was bang on, but it was also too late for them (in part because they did not listen, but also because of other things too).

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by BinzerBob View Post
                              I just read your thread... it is absolutely amazing.. But at the same time it hurts my mind. It is not so simple to me. It is really good stuff. Keep up the effort. You could be on to something very good, but maybe many people find it hard to understand.
                              Thanks for the praise. But hurting people's mind is not my intention . If you went along my same path all these things would have made sense. This is why it's important to try and do your own thinking even if thousands have done it before you.

The only problem I currently have is the lack of experimentation means. I realy envy the people here who have acces to big labs and machinery. But I hope this will change soon.

Comment

It is already an overunity device

Originally posted by broli View Post
                                That's a waste of magnets if you ask me. If you want to experiment with this setup you'd be better off using a toroidal wound coil at the perimeter. You'll get a much better circular field and don't need to fine tune so many pieces.
                                But it would need electricity then, and wouldn't be self running like what the video show, it already move without additional power and using just magnet. If we conect the middle blade to generator, we get electricity for free. I don't think using coil will allow us easily achieve that.

And I think tuning the coil to make it self supporting is a lot harder than fixing magnet position, and I don't think making a small version is achievable. I think stacking magnet next to each other is a must or else the blade will stop.

I think the problem of using coil on similar configuration:
                                - hard to figure out which side of pole is strongest, may change location.
                                - too many variable to tune, like resonant, wound type, core type, wire type, etc.
                                - need electricity and a way to efficiently capture it to be able to self sustain
                                - positioning the coil maybe a lot harder to do than magnet.
                                - bulky, in video the replica is smaller than hand palm.
                                - more expensive if we consider the use of special core, special wire, resonance detection tool cost, etc.

If this already work, I think exact replication is better than improvising it without knowing if we can replicate it or not.

About your graph that show no force at the middle of moving magnet pole, I think Howard Johnson magnetic flux explain it. It make sense if there zero zone between north pole and there is no force at the middle of moving magnet pole.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X