Avramenko's plug - Single wire power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avramenko's plug - Single wire power

I think this might have been overlooked in flurry of experiments.

Excerpt from ACTUAL EXPERIMENTS done by Frolov and Naudin

"These circuits have experimentally proved the possibility of producing power
    in a load by means of POTENTIAL ONLY!"

Unlike Tesla's method, as I understand it, resonance is not required ...
    This simplifies the circuit build greatly.
    Power Extraction in the Point of Changing Potential
    The web page above states: "Length of the wire must be corresponding to some
    resonance value", but this is not so from what I understand via other
    documentation about the Avramenko's plug.

Avramenko's Free Electrons Pump By Jean-Louis Naudin / Stefan Hartmann

Stanley Meyer, please meet Stanislav Avramenko: Water as a fuel...

Users listed below have mentioned Avramenko or directly spoke about the
    Avramenko's plug.
    anut
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post37291
    patmac
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post36455
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post36494
    Burned_NE2
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post30446
    lighty
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post21818
    Mario
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post16573

I can't remember who, I'm sorry I should remember, a user video tape this
    method with CFLs without as I remember mentioning Avramenko .
    I wouldn't mention it either, I can't say that name.

Just this could be helpful
    Randy
    Remember to be kind to your mind ...
    Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

More info

I realized I didn't include the patent, but I was unable to find it online.
    Other versions of this I've seen do not use a spark gap as seen on this web page below.

DISCOVERY !: THE ONE WIRE ELECTRIC CIRCUIT @ jnaudin.free.fr

Seems to be two of these guys:
    Stanislav Avramenko and Konstantin Avramenko
    as per patent US 6,104,107

Comment

Hi Randy,

Here are some other patents on this topic, by one of them, Avramenko Stanislav:

RU2108649, see this link:

esp@cenet — Bibliographic data

And RU2255405 and RU2255406 by him and another person:

Unfortunately, these three are in Russian.

I think if we make a high Q resonant tank circuit and oscillate it in a very low power oscillator, then the high resonant amplitude could be loaded by a "plug" and probably the high Q would still be maintained. Question is how much power could be received from the plug's output, compared to the oscillator input power?

rgds, Gyula

Comment

Vortex...

Yes, it's true, but I have not instrument to measure input/output on HV, but I can tell you I burned all a cap 0.22uf X 220 volts poliester with that circuit.

That prooves me that Bearden is on the way....

Only the potential is necessary to make the work.....
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

Dr Stiffler uses the AV plug in his circuits.

His website seems to be down, but his youtube page is still up

YouTube - MRH2O2's Channel

post on the OU message board with a circuit diagram.

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

I'm currently putting together one of his simple SEC boards. Got my order in from Jameco.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutten View Post
            Dr Stiffler uses the AV plug in his circuits.
            His website seems to be down, but his youtube page is still up
            YouTube - MRH2O2's Channel
            post on the OU message board with a circuit diagram.
            Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler
            I'm currently putting together one of his simple SEC boards. Got my order in from Jameco.
            YES
            That's COOL (pun intended) ..........................................
            Spatial Energy Coherence, Cool White #6
            Video showing night light bulb in water, non-SHOCK electricity.

What is Dr.Stiffler doing here in the video above, is he using
            the circuit you posted a link to?

It's a mess over there at overunity on this topic.

THINKING out loud:
            Maybe capacitors can be flaky things, leading to deep-fried understanding via failed experiments

Words can lead to great misunderstandings. The words used could be best-fit
            or best-guess and should not be taken as absolutes, RF and Spatial are
            used and I ask, are these two confirmed as absolute or is it a belief (best guess).

I saw a suggested use of a Faraday Cage, but did not find results from someone trying that experiment.

I found lots of links about what Dr.Stiffler is doing, but most are old news (the beginnings) and those would be moving backwards instead of forwards.

This Avramenko plug is extremely simple, but it has been confused with Tesla's work and resonance, as in "SAME AS", which it is NOT, or misrepresented or complicated needlessly.

The links I gave, I hated to give, because they go off on tangents away from
            the simple Avramenko plug.

3 things curiously related to experiments already done here at this forum with CFLs ..
            1) Human touching makes bulbs brighter, even with the COOL electricity.
            2) Antenna as Jean-Louis Naudin used or Ground as Dr.Stiffler used
            is "EQUAL to" or "SAME as" Human Touching.
            3) seemingly distance related, but with strange inconsistencies

The above are a common effects and learning more of the why, how, function of or what it is, I think, would lead to faster development.

In the OU topic you posted I read that someone did 100 LEDs with a old AA battery. That's not a Joule Thief .. that's "what's going on here".

Great Stuff (running purely on intuition, without a shred of knowledge )
            Randy

Comment

Originally posted by patmac View Post
              Vortex...
              Yes, it's true, but I have not instrument to measure input/output on HV, but I can tell you I burned all a cap 0.22uf X 220 volts poliester with that circuit.
              That prooves me that Bearden is on the way....
              Only the potential is necessary to make the work.....
              I don't have HV meter either. I don't have much of anything but intuition.
              My experience is as close to zero as it gets.
              With that said, would a resistor before/after the inflow diode,
              of the Avramenko plug circuit, prevent burning up the cap?
              Would that totally bugger up the circuit?

just (really guessing)
              Randy

Comment

I have been following the SEC developments from the start and been replicating them successfully. But with this last Cool White experiment I have not had much success. Sometimes I can't even get my neon bulb to light up, even though there are oscillations, while other times it shines bright, and yes when I touch it it gets brighter. LEDs are not a problem it seems just the higher voltage items.

Same goes when using a beaker filled with water, and aluminium foil around it. I do not know whether this, or my body when using fingers, act as an antenna or not as I am not verse in RF that much.

There's definite ultrawide band oscillations, as I can see the harmonics on the spectrum analyzer but to what amount do these harmonics matter I am not sure.

Looking at doc's videos, his spectrum shots do not look that much different than mine, yet he's lighting flourescent lights and all I can light is a small neon bulb or some LEDs. I have been using various medium to high amplification transistors (150-300 hFE) and they all impose different impedances affecting the resonant frequencies of LC tank in the base.

Something is missing and I do not know what but I plan to find out (by emailing him, hehe)...
                Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                  I have been following the SEC developments from the start and been replicating them successfully. But with this last Cool White experiment I have not had much success. Sometimes I can't even get my neon bulb to light up, even though there are oscillations, while other times it shines bright, and yes when I touch it it gets brighter. LEDs are not a problem it seems just the higher voltage items.

Same goes when using a beaker filled with water, and aluminium foil around it. I do not know whether this, or my body when using fingers, act as an antenna or not as I am not verse in RF that much.

There's definite ultrawide band oscillations, as I can see the harmonics on the spectrum analyzer but to what amount do these harmonics matter I am not sure.

Looking at doc's videos, his spectrum shots do not look that much different than mine, yet he's lighting flourescent lights and all I can light is a small neon bulb or some LEDs. I have been using various medium to high amplification transistors (150-300 hFE) and they all impose different impedances affecting the resonant frequencies of LC tank in the base.

Something is missing and I do not know what but I plan to find out (by emailing him, hehe)...

I've followed the SEC thread on OU.com for a long time now and just now had some time to get parts and get one together.

So I've got this thing breadboarded and I can't seem to get it to work.

Its drawing 30 milliamps but the neon isn't coming on. not sure what I am doing wrong. I'd ask for some help over there but the thread seems dead and the Doc seems to have closed his website.

I'd love to get my hands on one of those SEC 15-3s he was selling a long time ago.

Comment

Success!

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...SEC15-3004.jpg

I think I had the chokes backwards, they weren't labeled when I got them from Jameco. Automatically assumed the smaller one was 10uH, and the larger being 22uH. Still not sure to tell you the truth, haven't looked for a color chart yet

I don't have a tunable inductor yet. tried using some coiled solid copper but no luck yet, popped another choke on it off the base and it worked.

not very bright with what I have right now, but it gets brighter when I touch it, and even more so when I clipped on a CFL to see if it would light it.

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...SEC15-3011.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...SEC15-3015.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...SEC15-3013.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...SEC15-3017.jpg

Amp draw goes down to about 60 mAmps when I clip on the CFL and the neon gets brighter.

This is a cool little circuit.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...SEC15-3016.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...SEC15-3018.jpg
                    Last edited by Mutten; 02-24-2009, 03:12 AM. Reason: added more pics

Comment

Mutten,

nice work, you could say you succeeded against all odds (seeing that doc is not posting on OU anymore)

You really need to make a variable inductor for the oscillator (body with a ferrite slug) so that the LC tank can be tuned precisely and with lower current consumption.

Using store bought inductors is easy at first but can be painful most of the times because component values are limiting the tuning options.

Also, LCR meter is definitely a good item to have , I find myself using it more and more lately, almost as much as a DMM.

Otherwise it's really fun seeing a neon bulb light up brightly from a single transistor oscillator that has no usual step-up transformers in it and relies on resonance.

Try emailing doc Stiffler, perhaps he still has some SEC 15-3 boards around his lab? Having a board is much easier because he designed it in such a way to provide necessary capacitance in the circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                        Mutten,

nice work, you could say you succeeded against all odds (seeing that doc is not posting on OU anymore)

You really need to make a variable inductor for the oscillator (body with a ferrite slug) so that the LC tank can be tuned precisely and with lower current consumption.

Using store bought inductors is easy at first but can be painful most of the times because component values are limiting the tuning options.

Also, LCR meter is definitely a good item to have , I find myself using it more and more lately, almost as much as a DMM.

Otherwise it's really fun seeing a neon bulb light up brightly from a single transistor oscillator that has no usual step-up transformers in it and relies on resonance.

Try emailing doc Stiffler, perhaps he still has some SEC 15-3 boards around his lab? Having a board is much easier because he designed it in such a way to provide necessary capacitance in the circuit.
                        Could only find those tunable coil forms at one website, had to have a minimum of $15 ( to not get charged $10 handling fee ) so I grabbed some various ferrite cores to play with along with.

161007-14-Slug-Tuned coil forms-Electronic Surplus Inc.Offering obsolete IC's, discretes, motors, relays, switches, pots, and much, much more! Always looking for your excess inventory.

@amigo
                        Question, what size wire and how many turns are on the coil form for the SEC15?

Been searching through the OU forum but I can't seem to locate the info.

@Vortex sorry missed your question, as far as I know the Doc is using a modified SEC15-3 ( that circuit I linked to) to power the cool white lights and small incandescent. What the modifications are I'm not sure, but in the videos it looks like there is a larger air core coil attached to it. Won't be able to do much till my coil forms get here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutten View Post
                          Could only find those tunable coil forms at one website, had to have a minimum of $15 ( to not get charged $10 handling fee ) so I grabbed some various ferrite cores to play with along with.

161007-14-Slug-Tuned coil forms-Electronic Surplus Inc.Offering obsolete IC's, discretes, motors, relays, switches, pots, and much, much more! Always looking for your excess inventory.

@amigo
                          Question, what size wire and how many turns are on the coil form for the SEC15?

Been searching through the OU forum but I can't seem to locate the info.

@Vortex sorry missed your question, as far as I know the Doc is using a modified SEC15-3 ( that circuit I linked to) to power the cool white lights and small incandescent. What the modifications are I'm not sure, but in the videos it looks like there is a larger air core coil attached to it. Won't be able to do much till my coil forms get here.

Those coil forms will do just fine, but might need to be rewound. The wire gauge is not an issue, start with AWG 26 and see where it goes. That's why I mentioned the LCR meter as an important part of the instrumentation..

What matters is the resulting impedance which needs to be in the 2-8uH range (according to doc's specs). If I recall, doc's impedance was 1-3uH or so...it really depends on the rest of the circuit (capacitor and the transistor itself).

Regarding the modifications to the original SEC15-3, doc said what they were in the video #6 I believe when he lifts the piece of paper...

Either way, I am still trying to replicate it, because this intrigues me much, the incandescent bulb light up without current frying the operator

Comment

Amigo said:
                            "Either way, I am still trying to replicate it, because this intrigues me much,
                            the incandescent bulb light up without current frying the operator"

Amigo, how would you identify non-shock cool/cold "juice"?
                            Ah, hold your horses.. I've seen a video, I don't remember the topic.
                            It would be nice to X-ref that topic here.

Peter commented on the HV .. it was a Tesla setup with two vertical rods ,
                            I think the guy was Indian or in the EAST somewhere. This guy was touching
                            the rods with HV and not getting fired, Peter gave a reason I remember now..
                            I don't recall him saying it was COLD juice.

Anyway the question is How, FINGER TEST IT?

Comment

Originally posted by Vortex View Post

Anyway the question is How, FINGER TEST IT?
                              braveheart or insanty

sec is good circuit but hard to tune build 10 work 2 and onliy for few days

in thomas oscillator version is esier to make
                              http://image.forumfree.it/2/9/4/4/9/0/3/1206999418.gif

Comment

Working...
                              X