Konstantin Meyl, Scalar - Faraday vs. Maxwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konstantin Meyl, Scalar - Faraday vs. Maxwell

Videos 1 thru 11 were posted one month ago , Titled as "Scalar Field Theory",
    Videos are the
    Power Engineering Scalar Field Theory - Faraday vs. Maxwell and Demonstration of Longitudinal Wave Transmission (Konstantin Meyl) (2003)

I had seen a small portion of this lecture before, but this seems to be then entire lecture.

The Source Link PowerPedia:Eric Dollard that lead me to find the above videos states this:
    Power Engineering Scalar Field Theory - Faraday vs. Maxwell and Demonstration of Longitudinal Wave Transmission (Konstantin Meyl) (2003)

This is Prof. Dr.-Ing. Konstantin Meyl's mindblowing video lecture Power Engineering Scalar Field Theory - Faraday vs. Maxwell and Demonstration of Longitudinal Wave Transmission (2003) which explains how one can modify the basic equations of electromagnetic field to include longitudinal waves which results in a true revolution in electromagnetics.

This short but highly informative presentation is probably the only one in existence for english-speaking audience to correctly expand the classical electromagnetic field theory to include longitudinal/Tesla waves. The impact of such an expansion is immense and requires a complete change in thinking and a revision of the very foundations of physics in general. Do scalar waves exist or not? In Meyl's extended field theory they come about naturally eliminating the need for any "exotic" theories such as as superstrings, dark matter, revising even the theory of relativity. Meyl explains how Faraday's experiments were actually describing a much broader electromagnetics than was later derived by Maxwell and curtailed to an even more primitive state by others so that today's engineers are literally handicapped when using it.

The missing experimental pieces eventually came from the work of Tesla and a small version of his wireless transmission of energy is demonstrated here, carrying electrical energy without losses to the other side of the table with an "impossible" 1.5-times the speed of light.

During this amazing lecture Meyl takes you through the forgotten ideas of Nikola Tesla and explains how they are the missing pieces which prevented scientists to reach the goal of a comprehensible unified field theory.

Along the course he also discusses many new applications which can now be not only better understood but also built and used in our every day life.

Presented at the First Nikola Tesla Energy Science Conference & Exposition 2003 in Washington DC before astonished audience who just couldn't believe what they were seeing. 110 min. long. A must see for everyone.
    Video Transmission of Power Without Wires (Scalar Waves)
    A demonstration of Nikola Tesla's theory of the transmission of power without the use of wires using EM 'Scalar Waves'. Demonstration by Professor Dr. Konstantin Meyl of Germany.

Directory:Konstantin Meyl - PESWiki

Enjoy, I suggest you download the videos.
    Randy

How to download & view videos:
    One method is to use Firefox & DownloadHelper add-on & VLC to view *.flv saved files.
    Remember to be kind to your mind ...
    Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

He sells working educational models on his site but they are VERY expensive sadly.

Comment

Wow those prices are indeed astronomical. His lecture was mind blowing. The math really numbs your mind pretty fast.

A few questions arise though. It has been 6 years since that lecture and he seems to have made the breakthrough discovery in 1990? Why are these kits so very expensive? He mentioned many times hitting the cosmic resonant frequency for complete free energy. Hasn't he achieved this yet? And finally, why hasn't this had huge coverage? Instead we hear about the silly witricity "invention" from MIT.

Comment

I think they tried to fine him for EM "smog" when ever he fired up his apparatus This is how they silenced him form memory. I cant remember who on the board published this, but i remember it was some h thing along those lines

Ash

Comment

His kits don't look anywhere near worth the price he's offering them for.

Comment

Originally posted by broli View Post
            Wow those prices are indeed astronomical. His lecture was mind blowing. The math really numbs your mind pretty fast.
            [..]
            Well, the math is quite ordinary for physicists, mostly theoretics. And what is more, our current mathematical models allows so called "scalar waves" even with Lorenz fixing, i.e., in closed EM systems.

Quote from wikipedia.org:
            "[..]In this form it is clear that the components of the potential separately satisfy the Klein-Gordon equation, and hence that the Lorenz gauge condition allows transversely, longitudinally, and "time-like" polarized waves in the four-potential.[..]"
            Gauge fixing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yet, we say these (longitudinally and "time-like" polarized, can't remember witch of these two was scalar waves, most likely longitudinally polarized) are not observed in real life experiments, so we apply one more condition to eliminate them. Damn. All we have to do is to prove, that we really observed scalar waves.

So, think what you want to think.
            Energy For Free For Everyone! EFFFE!

Comment

Very valuable source, thanks for posting the link .

Comment

Ash would be cool if you could find the srouce of that.

Tehnoman, this is why I never liked college. Too much math too little intuition. The math might make more sense to others but it doesn't to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehnoman View Post
                  Damn. All we have to do is to prove, that we really observed scalar waves.

So, think what you want to think.
                  Tehnoman, Yes Meyl said scalar waves don't break any current "rules" (theory and laws)
                  they only require acknowledgment, exposure, use of discarded parts of equations to not be discarded and enhancement of the current "rules".

Meyl stated the 20% unknown noise, wasted power, found coming out of any antenna (I thought that's what he was saying) IS scalar waves.

He also said we, our bodies, transmit and receive scalar waves as well as
                  I think he stated, he believes, our body communicates internally via scalar waves.

Originally posted by broli
                  he mentioned many times hitting the cosmic resonant frequency for complete free energy. Hasn't he achieved this yet?
                  A break-through? He spoke about those that have a KIT have fiddled
                  around with it because the power readings must be wrong. Their "reality" makes them think the equipment must be malfunctioning.
                  They do and are getting more power out of them than they put into them, it isn't a matter of achieving anything. It's a matter of accepting it is as a fact, that's the problem.
                  They are staring at the teeth and know not that it's the gift horse's mouth they are looking into.

Randy
                  Remember to be kind to your mind ...
                  Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

Originally posted by broli View Post
                    [..]
                    Tehnoman, this is why I never liked college. Too much math too little intuition. The math might make more sense to others but it doesn't to me.
                    Well, actually it is possible to understand this math with intuition. But that is pretty long road to ride. But finally after three courses in mathematical analysis I think I start to understand. Bear in mind, I'm not in mathematics, but in physics. Vector field theory is quite handy mathematical tool. But even to start to understand took me one and a half year studying math and physics side by side...

Of course, not everyone will understand it. And there is no need for it. But in very basic level there is intuitive explanation.

Originally posted by Vortex View Post
                    Tehnoman, Yes Meyl said scalar waves don't break any current "rules" (theory and laws)
                    [..]
                    Yeah, I know. I didn't say, that he did. Thing I was talking about was why in the hell in general science the scalar waves are left out. And the bottom line was - we don't know why. There is no logic again. Sorry, I admit that maybe I was not very clear about what I am trying to say, but oh well - things like that happens.
                    Energy For Free For Everyone! EFFFE!

Comment

Note that you pay for a unit that can prove MANY things like OU, overlight speed etc,etc. And you get access to all other experimenter´s results to speed up the development.

So 800-900 Euros after all is not massive for a complete OU MhZ pancake sender and receiver with a database of other people´s results. The guy was fined a lot of money for sending like 1 W of energy in the mobile frequency range, who do you think did that(power companies, Big Oil lobbyists in EU, trying to get rid of him, too late if you ask me, if some more people get the message good things will happen rather sooner than later)???!

The truth is these guys try to stalk Meyl and Dollard like crazy because those guys can and will inspire others to change the world, the question is when and it must happen now. I NEVER mind paying some extra money to people who do brilliant work. And who is important, a new president or a unique tech inventor that can save the environmental destruction and inspire billions of poor people into inventing new stuff? With Internet anyone has a chance.

Think about it and you will realize the cost is nothing compared to the progress.

Comment

Of what we've seen of his videos and diagrams, what exactly is it that is stopping us from replicating the transceiver, or should I say what more parts/specifications/etc. do we need to know to replicate wireless transfer that hasn't already been said in his patent?

Or his picture from the video?:

Comment

Scalar Concepts Without Math

I've just posted Rick Andersen's article about various effects which are referred to as "Scalar".

He doesn't have a copywrite notice and as far as I know it's not available on the net.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...7-scalars.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dingus View Post
                            Of what we've seen of his videos and diagrams, what exactly is it that is stopping us from replicating the transceiver, or should I say what more parts/specifications/etc. do we need to know to replicate wireless transfer that hasn't already been said in his patent?
                            Dingus, me personally. I'm waiting for a bit better weather. So I can turn a spare room into a lab. All the info is there now. All everybody has to do is build it.

Comment

BRS Circuit

I hooked up my T Spark circuit, in preparation of some conductivity tests with my CSET, and my computer speaker started picking up the sound of the arc. (The computer was turned off.) Due to the angle of the speaker, with the arc, I was reminded of a conversation I had a few years ago with Harvey Norris. Harvey seems to think that he's the reincarnation of Tesla, and there is a remarkable resemblance in their pictures.

When I told him that I think that an L shaped spark can be used to produce Scalar energy, he said that he maintains that a single arc can be used as a Scalar emitter. He's developed an amazingly simple circuit he calls a Binary Resonant System, or BRS. The circuit consists of two parallel LC branches with a spark gap across the center. When the arc forms, it switches the series branch circuits into a parallel relationship. He said when this happens, the arc produces a Scalar signal.

Harvey used a bifilar coil as the pickup and produced opposing wave forms on his scope. Like the position of my speaker, he said the energy is orthogonal. This means that, if a light bulb were used as the receiver, the filament would be parallel to the arc, but the bulb would be positioned at a 45 degree angle. My tests, with a different set up, have shown that the bulb needs a jumper wire which is soldered from the base of the bulb directly to the side, where the filament wire is soldered to the screw part. Otherwise, if this filament wire has a sharp end sticking out of the solder, the point will arc to ground as the bulb lights up.

I'm going to reconstruct this light bulb reciever and test it with his circuit. Since there's an arc, excess energy might resonate from the background flux.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X