• Show
Clear All

• SkyWatcher
    replied
    YouTube - ThaneCHeins's Channel

Leave a comment:

• SkyWatcher
    replied
    Hi folks, 2008 last reply, this solid state device has to have more use than that.
    YouTube - ThaneCHeins's Channel
    any information anyone has to add, please share if you wish. This sure looks like something worthy of replicating.

Leave a comment:

• rickoff
    replied
    I like this!

Hi folks,

This looks like just the kind of thing that could be a solution to my quest for a charging system improvement for my Toyota Prius. I already have regenerative braking, but this idea would offer regenerative accelleration! So, if it works well enough, there would be no need for the gas engine to run at all - except perhaps to assist on the steepest of hills. Adapting this to the Prius's 500 volt, 50kw, 67 hp motor/generator may well be the hardest part, though. It would be far easier to incorporate into an electric car project that one is building from scratch. Or how about using a smaller, 5 to 10kw motor to power your home using this principle?

See the Regenerative Accelleration video here: YouTube - PART 5 REGENERATIVE ACCELERATION - 18 pole Rotor & DC Motor

Best, Rickoff

Leave a comment:

• elias
    replied
    Mr Thane was apparently redirecting the opposing fields by using iron to avoid the Lenz effect, it deserves attention!

Passing a magnet on a toriod transformer may do it. Experiments need to be done.

Leave a comment:

• waterhouse24
    replied
    no probs.

I think there is definitely some use for this transformer.. and I'm so glad Thane is doing all the research in the public domain. He said he wants the final transformer to be able to be plugged into your washing machine, clothes dryer etc so to cut cost down to basically nothing, to run the devices.

With the latest results, it's looking like the transformer would be capable of running itself.

Leave a comment:

• ashtweth
    replied
    thx for update man, makes it easy to keep up, Aaron, PL, Ren and Rick have stolen my life the last few days

Leave a comment:

• waterhouse24
    started a topic !! Bi-toroid Transformer 1000% OU !!

!! Bi-toroid Transformer 1000% OU !!

Some of you are probably well aware of Thane's Perpiteia Generator, breaking Lenz's law to pieces but recently, Thane has produced a 1000+% efficient OU! Bi-Toroid transformer.

Bi-Toroid Transformer

If you follow from pages 77 onwards there is enough information to create a replication. Unfortunately I dont have the testing equipment to verify his claim. But maybe one of the more experienced members might be interested in replicating and giving the rest of us an ~Imhotep~ instructional type video
    Last edited by waterhouse24; 08-05-2008, 05:21 PM.
Working...
X