!! Bi-toroid Transformer 1000% OU !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !! Bi-toroid Transformer 1000% OU !!

Some of you are probably well aware of Thane's Perpiteia Generator, breaking Lenz's law to pieces but recently, Thane has produced a 1000+% efficient OU! Bi-Toroid transformer.

Bi-Toroid Transformer

If you follow from pages 77 onwards there is enough information to create a replication. Unfortunately I dont have the testing equipment to verify his claim. But maybe one of the more experienced members might be interested in replicating and giving the rest of us an ~Imhotep~ instructional type video
    Last edited by waterhouse24; 08-05-2008, 05:21 PM.

thx for update man, makes it easy to keep up, Aaron, PL, Ren and Rick have stolen my life the last few days

Comment

no probs.

I think there is definitely some use for this transformer.. and I'm so glad Thane is doing all the research in the public domain. He said he wants the final transformer to be able to be plugged into your washing machine, clothes dryer etc so to cut cost down to basically nothing, to run the devices.

With the latest results, it's looking like the transformer would be capable of running itself.

Comment

Mr Thane was apparently redirecting the opposing fields by using iron to avoid the Lenz effect, it deserves attention!

Passing a magnet on a toriod transformer may do it. Experiments need to be done.
        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
        http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

I like this!

Hi folks,

This looks like just the kind of thing that could be a solution to my quest for a charging system improvement for my Toyota Prius. I already have regenerative braking, but this idea would offer regenerative accelleration! So, if it works well enough, there would be no need for the gas engine to run at all - except perhaps to assist on the steepest of hills. Adapting this to the Prius's 500 volt, 50kw, 67 hp motor/generator may well be the hardest part, though. It would be far easier to incorporate into an electric car project that one is building from scratch. Or how about using a smaller, 5 to 10kw motor to power your home using this principle?

See the Regenerative Accelleration video here: YouTube - PART 5 REGENERATIVE ACCELERATION - 18 pole Rotor & DC Motor

Best, Rickoff
          "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Hi folks, 2008 last reply, this solid state device has to have more use than that.
            YouTube - ThaneCHeins's Channel
            any information anyone has to add, please share if you wish. This sure looks like something worthy of replicating.

Comment

YouTube - ThaneCHeins's Channel

Comment

Thane calls it bi-toroid, and yet he is not using two toroids as he in my (current) opinion should.

The central part of the BiTT are the two secondaries with two cores each, one core with the flux from the primary and hopefully one core with the flux generated by the secondary as a result from its own emf created when there is a load on it.

The flux from the secondaries generated by the secondaries come together and oppose each other in the second core "outside" the primary, that seems like a waste to me.

Why not have two primaries and one secondary like this: use two true toroids, each with a primary winding all around it, possibly in different winding directions, stack them together one on top of the other, wind the secondary around both toroids all around. Then connect the primaries in parallel making sure that when one of the cores has its flux in one direction the other has its flux in the other direction.

Maybe if the cores and the primaries are exactly equal the secondary will sit on a fence not knowing how to "start", that might be fixed with some turns of the secondary on just one of the cores.

Now, once the secondary knows which of the primaries is the leader, the flux of that primary will induce a current in the secondary and the secondary will hopefully send its own flux into the other primary thus using its own flux helping the primaries.

This sounds too good to work, although it at least is made up of two toroids now and therefore rightly can be called a BiTT

I have to order yet another toroid and test this after I'm done with this other thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...former-ou.html

/Hob
                Hob Nilre
                http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

Replication ?

Has anyone out there had any success with replicating the original ? If so,
                  were the results positive ?

FRC

Comment

Open letter to Thane

Hi everybody!

It's the second time I write to Thane without answer while I think my question is valid (I can very conceive he's much busy), so I make a copy of here as an "open letter" that you may comment

"Hi Thane and Very Well Done for all your major breakthrough.

I'm electrician myself, have my own business in France, work on the subject of free energy, especially on a device that look much to your Bi-Toroide but without core and not with the primary out inside, working by atomic resonating and Tesla principals.

I've seen many of your videos recently and something bother me:

You speak about "Watt" at the input, and you state: 0V*0.125=0W because of the power factor, but in many country the grid makes pay for V*A, what we call here, in France "puissance absorbée" ("absorbed power"), no Watt, means with reactive power["VAR" or "RAV"?], or like in France, we are not allowed to make installations with a power factor too much important (very small indeed) if not compensated by sets of capacitors. (A bit like with fluo-bulbs having no capacitor inside that cost near 50% energy than it says on it)

So, as I'm interested both by your own ideas and realizations to distribute ans install them in France, could you precise me the COP you get in your tow system, static and rotative, but with this formulas: POWER DELIVERED by the generator with a significant load / POWER ABSORBED at this input, with as formula for "apparent power":

(APPARENT POWER [Watts]^2 * REACTIVE POWER [VAR]^2)^(1/2)

Cause I remember you again: even if you say you measure "0V" at the input, when you read "0.125A" same time(like in your demo for the BiTT) you do pay to the grid, aren't me true? and any way, how could be "0V" if plugged and switched-on?!! :/

Cheers, Khwartz"

[Italics: Adds for the post]
                    Trying to understand perfectly something, observing by one's self to check the truth, is the only way to skills and to protect oneself from false data and rumors.

Comment

What kind of coil wrapping wire?

Hello,
                      I've been looking over this Bi Toriod for a few days now and currently in the process of getting ready to build one. The only problem that I'm having is I can't figure out what kind of Coil Wrapping Wire I'm supposed to use.. I know it's 20 gauge wire with 2000 turns for the primary and 200 turns for the secondary's but what type of wire is it? Is it magnetic coil wrapping wire or just plain old insulated coil wrapping wire?
                      Thanks for any info.
                      Last edited by HarryCat; 01-25-2013, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by waterhouse24 View Post
                        Some of you are probably well aware of Thane's Perpiteia Generator, breaking Lenz's law to pieces but recently, Thane has produced a 1000+% efficient OU! Bi-Toroid transformer.

Bi-Toroid Transformer

If you follow from pages 77 onwards there is enough information to create a replication. Unfortunately I dont have the testing equipment to verify his claim. But maybe one of the more experienced members might be interested in replicating and giving the rest of us an ~Imhotep~ instructional type video
                        Hi guys, sorry but I can't seem to find the thread. Is the link wrong or has the whole thing already been taken off-line...?
                        EDIT: Nevermind, I just noticed this is old stuff...
                        Last edited by Mario; 01-25-2013, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Thane C. Heins' Bi-Toroid Transformer

It looks like that link doesn't bring up the thread.

Anyways, Thane's discovery is truly amazing.

Originally posted by vidbid View Post

Nothing is too wonderful to be true. Michael Farady
                          See http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...e-c-heins.html

Comment

Originally posted by nilrehob View Post
                            Thane calls it bi-toroid, and yet he is not using two toroids as he in my (current) opinion should.

The central part of the BiTT are the two secondaries with two cores each, one core with the flux from the primary and hopefully one core with the flux generated by the secondary as a result from its own emf created when there is a load on it.

The flux from the secondaries generated by the secondaries come together and oppose each other in the second core "outside" the primary, that seems like a waste to me.

Why not have two primaries and one secondary like this: use two true toroids, each with a primary winding all around it, possibly in different winding directions, stack them together one on top of the other, wind the secondary around both toroids all around. Then connect the primaries in parallel making sure that when one of the cores has its flux in one direction the other has its flux in the other direction.

Maybe if the cores and the primaries are exactly equal the secondary will sit on a fence not knowing how to "start", that might be fixed with some turns of the secondary on just one of the cores.

Now, once the secondary knows which of the primaries is the leader, the flux of that primary will induce a current in the secondary and the secondary will hopefully send its own flux into the other primary thus using its own flux helping the primaries.

This sounds too good to work, although it at least is made up of two toroids now and therefore rightly can be called a BiTT

I have to order yet another toroid and test this after I'm done with this other thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...former-ou.html

/Hob
                            Nice ideas! nilrehob. Just let us know when you are done with it
                            Trying to understand perfectly something, observing by one's self to check the truth, is the only way to skills and to protect oneself from false data and rumors.

Comment

Dr. Grbovic

Dear Gentlemen,
                              As a professional with more than 15 years of experience in academia and industry, I have to say that all this story about Bi Toroidal Transformer and efficiency above 100% (even above 1000%!!!) is absolutely nonsense. All of us very well know that efficiency cannot be above 100%. That is the fact. All the tests and measurements done by third party (Dr. Fusina from Defense Research Lab) are also completely wrong. I asked Thane to send me one transformer to do test and measure real efficiency, but it seems, he does not like that idea.
                              What he made is just a transformer with very high leakage inductance, nothing else. That is reason why the power factor is almost zero. And, to measure the input power when the power factor is also zero is very difficult. Especially difficulty using primitive method and equipment he uses. The input power must be measured using completely different methodology. Then, you will see, the efficiency is not above 100%, not at all. If I have a chance to have transformer to test it, I will post the real efficiency data.

Comment

Working...
                              X